Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (620332 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by rawe45: 1:34am On Sep 15, 2014
Ymodulus,

How do I pay for Data Bundle.. need 2 1GBs bundle ASAP pls.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ewizard1: 7:51am On Sep 15, 2014
tutucious: Peronally I have NEVER had issues shipping via nonnikings. My guds got to micheal's office yesterday I even called him 7:28pm yesterday nigeria time which is 2:28am china time. he answered and confirmed to me dat my goods has been shipped and I will pickup 2day 4pm.

I have been using Noni since Ymodulus introduced them and its always been smooth. Picked some goods last week and expecting some 2day. So for Nonnikings all d way.

Same here but they get me upset most of the Time. Micheal is worst, you call him and he tell you OK!!! But seriously, it aint! But TBH, nothing gone wrong with them since day 1. Still using them tho.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ewizard1: 7:52am On Sep 15, 2014
wildchild1: Judy's whatsapp number aint delivering messages since almost 4 days now,does anyone know whats wrong or probably she has a new number

She said her Whatsapp stopped, i guess it got expired. And she needs to update. You can reach her on WECHAT!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ewizard1: 7:58am On Sep 15, 2014
Its kinda late but... would still say this. About YModulus post on Demurage. I dont think its proper. More days should be granted to store goods till owners come for them. You cant expect owners to come pickup the goods the same day.

Like when i did my first importation with NoNNi... I received the pick-up text around 5PM in the evening. You think its easy to start heading for the airport that time? NO! Had to wait till next day.

So it would be nice if that Demurage condition is reviewed and adjusted.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by femexsp: 8:24am On Sep 15, 2014
judy msg not delivering,and mike is no go area,my goods is long ova due,it 2weeks now.
i will advice that they shld come to this forum to give us update
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by olamydey(f): 8:38am On Sep 15, 2014
Please my goods are also stuck with nonikings with judy unreachable. This is bad for business where everything is at standstill. Let them address us here r provide an alternative contact.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 11:51am On Sep 15, 2014
femexsp: judy msg not delivering,and mike is no go area,my goods is long ova due,it 2weeks now.
olamydey: Please my goods are also stuck with nonikings with judy unreachable. This is bad for business where everything is at standstill. Let them address us here r provide an alternative contact.
femexsp: judy msg not delivering,and mike is no go area,my goods is long ova due,it 2weeks now.
None of their workers are on this forum
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mariesio: 1:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
See gbege!!! I have goods with them too!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 1:24pm On Sep 15, 2014
All my ladies grin

special power banks designed for YOU

available in different colors

Customizable with your own brand name wink

MOQ 10 PCS

BRANDED : NGN19,000
UNBRANDED :NGN17,000

Label Capacity : 6500 mah
Real Capacity : 4000 mah

ONLY FROM PRE ORDER 2.0

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by dreamchazer: 2:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
@ymodus and shinaf please I have a few questions about sea freight. Do I contact privately or ask here? Thanks in advance
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by phranco(m): 5:55pm On Sep 15, 2014
Is that you guys have forgotten anthas global,Why not try them out at least now that nonnykings is down and ppl are complaining So much. Is bad to base on only one shipper u know. Just my opinion
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ooduque(m): 7:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
Thespecialone: Pre Order 2.0's first customised power bank order in
production. MOQ for branding is just 10 pcs.
What is the capacity of your powerbank?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by femexsp: 8:19pm On Sep 15, 2014
i think all this agent dnt keep records of their customers self,i chat with mike asking him about my goods,he is saying something else
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by shiftmarket(m): 8:45pm On Sep 15, 2014
Please who has the details for AOL Global and their address?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 8:51pm On Sep 15, 2014
ooduque:
What is the capacity of your powerbank?
Label capacity 12000mah Real Capacity 10000mah
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 8:53pm On Sep 15, 2014
phranco: Is that you guys have forgotten anthas global,Why not try them out at least now that nonnykings is down and ppl are complaining So much. Is bad to base on only one shipper u know. Just my opinion
Anthas is big time freight fowarder. They usually don't "send" mini importers.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ooduque(m): 9:55pm On Sep 15, 2014
Hello my people, please which Agent do you recommend for Express Shipping now? I need to get some sample products ASAP. Thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ooduque(m): 9:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
Thespecialone: Anthas is big time freight fowarder. They usually don't "send" mini importers.

So, what is the minimum amount of Kg they will 'send'? grin And are they very effective?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by femexsp: 8:13am On Sep 16, 2014
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by 10thangel(f): 10:16am On Sep 16, 2014
Gud morning. Directed to Ymodulus.
Thanks for your contribution towards humanity. You are simply great.
From the complaint of pple of this thread, which freight company is now good? Cos, I got confused on which one to use. I chatted with a seller on Ali-baba for memory cards. we ve agreed on the price but my problem now is which freight company to use cos I want them to handle both the payment and shipment. waithing for ur quick response cos customer is waiting
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by kinharold(m): 11:01am On Sep 16, 2014
Please, I need information on requirements to have an OEM brand, that's having products with your own brand name and logo. Issues like Patenting, Quality control etc. Thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemionline(m): 12:37pm On Sep 16, 2014
"Time Is Money, Get a nice watch today" @ Yemionline Ventures
For Details:
BBM :7B847334
whats app: 08022551163

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ewizard1: 7:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
NoNNiKinGs People... Use WeChat!!! you'll reach Judith!!!

Besides, you can call her and ask how to reach her..

chai!!!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ewizard1: 7:09pm On Sep 16, 2014
NonniKing is still doing great. Just that you have have to move along with them every minute.

Asking Judith everyday on maybe your item has reached... After your seller must have shipped.

Judith is a very Busy person, ; if I send her a tracking number to check an item and she says OK! the next hour, if I ask her about it... she'll asks me to send the tracking number again. I know she's always worked up with tasks.

For better connection with Judith, try get all the Chinese owned messaging app. She uses most of them.

QQ, WeChat, ICQ etc.

Good Luck
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by cutiemoi: 8:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
Wonder why everyone wants to die on top nonnykings! Guys check out other shipping and save yourselves the headache of endless stories! Tried them once and never went back!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 8:04pm On Sep 16, 2014
cutiemoi: Wonder why everyone wants to die on top nonnykings! Guys check out other shipping and save yourselves the headache of endless stories! Tried them once and never went back!

well said!!!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ewizard1: 8:32pm On Sep 16, 2014
Cutemoi,the special one

That doesn't apply to everyone...
I used them once and I'm still using them.

I havnt tried anyone else tho... but at present? They are the best.

In my own opinion...

If a shipping company is very responsive to you ;
> They receive your package, they call/notify you
> You message them, they reply the next second.
> They call you if you have any parcel on the way for them.

They don't have much client using them. (fact)

Let them get tonnes of clients and start seeing them fvckup.

I think this Nonnyking noise is because a lot of people use them.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by thierryopj: 8:46pm On Sep 16, 2014
Thespecialone: Anthas is big time freight fowarder. They usually don't "send" mini importers.

I still use anthas...
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by mrhello: 9:18pm On Sep 16, 2014
kinharold: Please, I need information on requirements to have an OEM brand, that's having products with your own brand name and logo. Issues like Patenting, Quality control etc. Thanks
Dis varies frm suppliers/manufacturers. Some will indicate 1000pcs, some 500pcs, some 100pcs, some even far less than 100pcs.

It also depends on d type of item in question. D OEM for caterpillar head will be diff frm dat of wrist watch, dat of generator frm memory card.... etc.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 16, 2014
cutiemoi: Wonder why everyone wants to die on top nonnykings! Guys check out other shipping and save yourselves the headache of endless stories! Tried them once and never went back!

recommend another

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by phew09(f): 11:21pm On Sep 16, 2014
cheap and efficient powerbanks from 2500 exclusive for those in Owerri
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 4:17am On Sep 17, 2014
Judy is now online and has since replied all my offline messages.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (227) (Reply)