Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (619301 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 8:05pm On Sep 12, 2014
Nafizzey: Great thread & wonderful work in here. Pls which Among the shipping company is the most Reliable from experience? thanx

When it comes to shipping companies, there is nothing like "most reliable" just avoid the ones with issues presently and hope the others don't F'up when you choose to use them.

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by smallvilletolu(m): 8:14pm On Sep 12, 2014
yemi2plus:

When it comes to shipping companies, there is nothing like "most reliable" just avoid the ones with issues presently and hope the others don't F'up when you choose to use them.
best stragedy ever
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by femexsp: 10:18pm On Sep 12, 2014
i dont want to comment now abt the top two agents
nonkings and st pat,i tested the two at the same time.will give you info abt them by nextweek
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by femexsp: 10:19pm On Sep 12, 2014
foe sale

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by femexsp: 10:25pm On Sep 12, 2014
whatapp 08184377484

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by femexsp: 10:27pm On Sep 12, 2014
4G 650G
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tspun(m): 6:41am On Sep 13, 2014
please guys today is the fourth day my seller send my goods to noonikings office and up till this moment noonikings have not receive it. She gave me tracking number but i have not being able to get anything from it. Please here is the tracking number 1900821971094. 韵达! can someone help me out. Thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Jeffy1206(m): 7:25am On Sep 13, 2014
chukel: It is with dismay that I bring this issue to the house. Oga ymodulus, I singled out Ur name cos out of Ur generosity and goodwill, u introduced noniking. I appreciate all Ur help and wat you have done. Without you, I wouldn't have been able to import anything from China. Noniking has proven beyond doubt that they are fraudulent and I wish to commence moves to close them down and bring them before anti graft agency. I complained earlier about how express service turned beyond 1 week. After much issues and lies from them, they sent me an sms that my items had been delivered and I should come pick them up. They charged me for express service. I picked up the issue with Judy on why I should pay express for items that were delivered after 9days. She pleaded with me and I accepted. Today, I sent Ibl logistics to go pick up my items, only to be given one (1) out of eight[8] items. Augusta and Co claim dats only what they received. Judy claimed she sent all 8 and I was charged based on that. The weight in the sms augusta's sister sent actually corresponds with the weight of the 8 items as Judy sent earlier. If she did not see the 8 items, how did she generate the weight and calculate the amount she sent thru sms. If this is not fraud, I don't kn wat else it is. To make matters worse, their responses are non chalant. I brought this issue here cos I kn my actions will affect lots of people. And I don't want that but I'm forced to. I am a beneficiary of ymodulus and dats y I am asking you to intervene before I take actions. I still remain grateful to you and all.
my piece of cake, next time you goods up to that amount try use different shipping companies to avoid this kind of situation please.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcleo007(m): 8:10am On Sep 13, 2014
Quote of the Day
Freedom means the opportunity to be what we never thought we would be.
Daniel J. Boorstin

Love Quote of the Day
Love does not dominate; it cultivates.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Art Quote of the Day
The principles of true art is not to portray, but to evoke.
Jerzy Kosinski

Nature Quote of the Day
The man who interprets Nature is always held in great honor.
Zora Neale Hurston

Funny Quote of the Day
I went to a fight the other night, and a hockey game broke out.
Rodney Dangerfield

-IBL

https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by dav8id(m): 8:12am On Sep 13, 2014
ColinAdua: PLS CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME THE CORRECT CONTACTS AND ADDRESSES OF ST PATRICK INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS. TEXT 08033689593

THE NUMBERS I COPIED HERE ARE NOT GOING.

THE ONE THAT WENT SOMEONE PICKED AND TOLD ME ITS NOT ST PATRICK THAT ITS A WRONG NUMBER.

CJ LOGISTICS IS NOT SERIOUS. NOBODY IS PICKING THEIR CHINA NUMBER. THE CHINESE MAN THAT FORWARDED A PACKAGE TO THEM SAID THEY DONT SEEM TO BE IN OFFICE.

FOR THREE DAYS, THEY ARE NOT IN OFFICE THEIR.

I DON TIRE FOR THESE MUSHROOM SHIPPING COMPANIES O O O. WHICH ONES ARE UP AND DOING, RELIABLE, PROFFESSIONAL AND STEADFAST.

NA WA OH!

If you want to be out of importation business then continue using cj. I dont knw how to describe their bad service. The dude over there in their china office was a qualified village igbo guy that cant even communicate with you for ur understandin. He hardly pick calls and if he do and once you tell him your package is on the way coming to their shop{i use the word shop cuz thats how the dude always said 'am not in the shop '} he will switchoff hes phone until 3days or more.
@all CJ service is very poor. I dont use them personally oo but most people that i help procure goods told me to ship it through them and it endup very bad services.
Both the china dudes and the naija dudes are all f*uck up
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 8:30am On Sep 13, 2014
tspun: please guys today is the fourth day my seller send my goods to noonikings office and up till this moment noonikings have not receive it. She gave me tracking number but i have not being able to get anything from it. Please here is the tracking number 1900821971094. 韵达! can someone help me out. Thanks

What's the shipping company name and site to track the goods?

My seller shipped my items to Micheal via sf-express and it has been collected by Micheal or his staff base on information when I tracked it. I just hope he ships it out today.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tutucious(f): 8:58am On Sep 13, 2014
Peronally I have NEVER had issues shipping via nonnikings. My guds got to micheal's office yesterday I even called him 7:28pm yesterday nigeria time which is 2:28am china time. he answered and confirmed to me dat my goods has been shipped and I will pickup 2day 4pm.

I have been using Noni since Ymodulus introduced them and its always been smooth. Picked some goods last week and expecting some 2day. So for Nonnikings all d way.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 10:11am On Sep 13, 2014
Pre Order 2.0's first customised power bank order in
production. MOQ for branding is just 10 pcs.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by sluvy4tune(m): 10:37am On Sep 13, 2014
dav8id:

If you want to be out of importation business then continue using cj. I dont knw how to describe their bad service. The dude over there in their china office was a qualified village igbo guy that cant even communicate with you for ur understandin. He hardly pick calls and if he do and once you tell him your package is on the way coming to their shop{i use the word shop cuz thats how the dude always said 'am not in the shop '} he will switchoff hes phone until 3days or more.
@all CJ service is very poor. I dont use them personally oo but most people that i help procure goods told me to ship it through them and it endup very bad services.
Both the china dudes and the naija dudes are all f*uck up

Bro how did u know this guy so well ? The first time I called him I actually tot it was a scam and had to check the number to be sure it was foreign, the guy speaks so annoying and u hardly understands him. I have all his VOICENOTE sents to me still stored on my fone, when ever I play it na lafta till my belle go wan pull out...imagine the guy calls Naira....Naila , I don't know which version of IGBO that guy is....smh

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Aitee1: 10:48am On Sep 13, 2014
He's definitely from Anambla...lol
sluvy4tune:

Bro how did u know this guy so well ? The first time I called him I actually tot it was a scam and had to check the number to be sure it was foreign, the guy speaks so annoying and u hardly understands him. I have all his VOICENOTE sents to me still stored on my fone, when ever I play it na lafta till my belle go wan pull out...imagine the guy calls Naira....Naila , I don't know which version of IGBO that guy is....smh

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mariesio: 11:31am On Sep 13, 2014
Jeffy1206: my piece of cake, next time you goods up to that amount try use different shipping companies to avoid this kind of situation please.

I dont think the solution to fraudulent and nonchalant attitude of any shipping coy is splitting of goods among diff shippers.

I think you have evidence that your 8 parcels were received by Judy via the weight . What I did was asked Judy to confirm by way of tracking no which parcel they have received.

That lady at the Airport is terrible, nonchalant and careless. Demand for your goods
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mariesio: 11:33am On Sep 13, 2014
sluvy4tune:

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by 5p1naz(m): 12:28pm On Sep 13, 2014
no one here told us nonnykings had changed his address... the seller called nonnykings secretary and she gave the seller a different address from the one ymodulus gave in the first page of this thread.. please guys confirm this.

cheers
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mariesio: 12:56pm On Sep 13, 2014
5p1naz: no one here told us nonnykings had changed his address... the seller called nonnykings secretary and she gave the seller a different address from the one ymodulus gave in the first page of this thread.. please guys confirm this.

cheers

Better if you post the address you are given
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by GiggsTk(m): 1:14pm On Sep 13, 2014
5p1naz: no one here told us nonnykings had changed his address... the seller called nonnykings secretary and she gave the seller a different address from the one ymodulus gave in the first page of this thread.. please guys confirm this.

cheers
things are happening with these guys.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by 5p1naz(m): 1:36pm On Sep 13, 2014
this is the address the secretary gave me

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 5:04pm On Sep 13, 2014
5p1naz: this is the address the secretary gave me

The address on the image belongs to St. Patrick Logistics and not Nonikings.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 5:07pm On Sep 13, 2014
UPDATE:

I received a text message at exactly 4:49PM from Nonikings Nigeria agent informing me of the arrival of my goods.

I guess I will stop using their company until Micheal starts replying messages.

What if Micheal had ship the goods via Normal instead of Express and vice versa?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 14, 2014
Thespecialone: Pre Order 2.0's first customised power bank order in
production. MOQ for branding is just 10 pcs.
please can you drop me the link for that power bank. Thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by 5p1naz(m): 7:17am On Sep 14, 2014
yemi2plus:

The address on the image belongs to St. Patrick Logistics and not Nonikings.

i just found out i must have read a reply wrongly. thanks for the clarification.

but can i have michael's number
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 7:31am On Sep 14, 2014
5p1naz:

i just found out i must have read a reply wrongly. thanks for the clarification.

but can i have michael's number

+86  158 1330 2441
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcleo007(m): 8:05am On Sep 14, 2014
Quote of the Day
We adore chaos because we love to produce order.
M. C. Escher

Love Quote of the Day
If this be not love, it is madness, and then it is pardonable.
William Congreve

Art Quote of the Day
To paint is a possessing rather than a picturing.
Philip Guston

Nature Quote of the Day
The sun does not shine for a few trees and flowers, but for the wide world's joy.
Henry Ward Beecher

-IBL

https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 10:37am On Sep 14, 2014
Lucwaizy: please can you drop me the link for that power bank. Thanks
www.nairaland.com/1810103/pre-order-customized-power-bank
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by wellsaid(m): 11:49am On Sep 14, 2014
Add value to yourself by learning a new skill. Secure your future and make money limitlessly.

https://www.nairaland.com/1901429/acquire-valuable-skill-cheap-make

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 9:23pm On Sep 14, 2014
Na wa o
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by wildchild1: 9:59pm On Sep 14, 2014
Judy's whatsapp number aint delivering messages since almost 4 days now,does anyone know whats wrong or probably she has a new number
Thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Jeffy1206(m): 1:09am On Sep 15, 2014
for customized power banks, phones and tablets at the very best prices... pre order them here! https://www.nairaland.com/1869754/thread-android-phones-tablets-power

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.