Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (619339 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tugrow(m): 6:17am On Sep 17, 2014
cutiemoi: Wonder why everyone wants to die on top nonnykings! Guys check out other shipping and save yourselves the headache of endless stories! Tried them once and never went back!
like which one?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by CaptainBomb(m): 10:16am On Sep 17, 2014
am i to pay import duties of the shipping company?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 2:05pm On Sep 17, 2014
CaptainBomb: am i to pay import duties of the shipping company?
Please explain further and let's know the name if the shipping company.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by femexsp: 3:48pm On Sep 17, 2014
nonnykings,my parcel is over 2weeks.Na beg i dey beg.communication is superb in biz but i am giving them 35%.
i called n txt yet no tangible reply frm judy m mike
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Gentlesoul1(m): 4:07pm On Sep 17, 2014
Someone should help me track this: RN063064603CN
It's China Post Air mail.

I have tracked it and what I got on the STATUS was: Collection
Destination Country: NG
DATE: 20140917 1642

I need to know what the above mean. Thank you
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 17, 2014
tugrow: like which one?
like st Patrick logistic company, no one mention their name here again, is anything wrong them?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by rawe45: 2:14am On Sep 18, 2014
Lucwaizy: like st Patrick logistic company, no one mention their name here again, is anything wrong them?

Used them for both normal shipping and express. Normal was shipped out last Saturday and Express on Monday according to their China agent.. Waiting for their message any moment from now.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by chukel(m): 5:54am On Sep 18, 2014
Nonniking is fraudulent. Deal with them at Ur own peril. Judy is on the run, Michael does not pick his calls.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 6:31am On Sep 18, 2014
Lucwaizy: like st Patrick logistic company, no one mention their name here again, is anything wrong them?
most times, a shipping company is regularly mentioned when they are in the news for all the wrong reasons. When a shipping company is quietly doing its job well, their name is not mentioned except there's an issue with them. Nonikings has gained popularity in the last few weeks or so.

3 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 6:34am On Sep 18, 2014
There's something I call the crowd effect. Once one company's form dips, there's mass migration to the next best company till their form dips and there's another mass migration again. That's why some certain companies have never been mentioned here because of the reason stated above. Caveat : I stand corrected though. Happy Importation grin

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ewizard1: 6:40am On Sep 18, 2014
chukel: Nonniking is fraudulent. Deal with them at Ur own peril. Judy is on the run, Michael does not pick his calls.

Which Judith is on the Run? You mean JudyChukel? Why are people like this? Judy i still spoke with yesterday... is on the run?

And its a [size=14pt]big[/size] bold lie... Micheal picks his calls, one bad thing i see about him is that he kinda leaves all the work to Judy...
You call him and he'll say "Talk to Judith..." Never ready to handle anything himself.

The fact that you couldnt reach Judith on Whatsapp hasnt declared her on the run, Make a phone call to her, she'll pick. I mentioned in a post... Use the WeChat app, she'll reply...

Relax... You dont judge people like that.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by chukel(m): 8:37am On Sep 18, 2014
ewizard1:

Which Judith is on the Run? You mean JudyChukel? Why are people like this? Judy i still spoke with yesterday... is on the run?

And its a [size=14pt]big[/size] bold lie... Micheal picks his calls, one bad thing i see about him is that he kinda leaves all the work to Judy...
You call him and he'll say "Talk to Judith..." Never ready to handle anything himself.

The fact that you couldnt reach Judith on Whatsapp hasnt declared her on the run, Make a phone call to her, she'll pick. I mentioned in a post... Use the WeChat app, she'll reply...

Relax... You dont judge people like that.
don't worry, u will never kn till it gets to you. Hope u don't come here soon to complain. What goes around comes around.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 8:53am On Sep 18, 2014
chukel: don't worry, u will never kn till it gets to you. Hope u don't come here soon to complain. What goes around comes around.

Sir house have a sad experience with a shipping coy does not mean you labe it black.

I have been a fan of NonnyKings. Not for anything but in all I have learnt that sticking to a shipping company in times of trials are far better than running to any shipping coy u see out there.

One scenario is not enough for you to label them black.

Beside can you state your proove?

Thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 8:55am On Sep 18, 2014
Update will roll in some hours
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 8:55am On Sep 18, 2014
chukel: Nonniking is fraudulent. Deal with them at Ur own peril. Judy is on the run, Michael does not pick his calls.

What evidence do you've to prove that they are fraudulent?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ewizard1: 9:03am On Sep 18, 2014
chukel: don't worry, u will never kn till it gets to you. Hope u don't come here soon to complain. What goes around comes around.

Lolz, It wont get to me... One thing i know is NonniKings will not purposely steal your item. Instead they might misplace it.
That doesnt make them a scam... Thats why you should follow them B2B when you have a parcel going to the company.

I guess they misplace your parcel and couldnt replace it... Thats why you call them scam.

FYI, the below pic is a screenshot of my chat (WeChat) with Judith...

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ewizard1: 9:08am On Sep 18, 2014
yemi2plus:

What evidence do you've to prove that they are fraudulent?

Y2P! Leave the bros jare... Him present agent never show am Double Trouble...
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by TutorVISTA(m): 9:39am On Sep 18, 2014
Ymodulus:
Its recommended to use style 2 On the following site.
1. Alibaba . com
2. 1688 . COM
3. Taobao . com
4. JD . COM
5. aliexpress . com
In general style 2 is recommended to style 1
Style 1 can only be use on aliexpress . com

Nice work you re doing OP. but Taobao.com is in mandarin language, how do one navigate through it?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ooduque(m): 11:38am On Sep 18, 2014
*** Success Quotes To Live By ***

To accomplish great things, we must not only act,
but also dream, not only plan, but also believe.~ Anatole France

Success is...knowing your purpose in life, growing
to reach your maximum potential, and sowing seeds
that benefit others. ~ John C. Maxwell

To be successful you must accept all challenges that come your way.
You can't just accept the ones you like. ~ Mike Gafka

The number one reason people fail in life is because
they listen to their friends, family, and neighbors. ~ Napoleon Hill
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by femexsp: 12:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
am glad to inform you nonnykings as texted me for pick up.
There head is still there,but jst dnt update abt goods
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by sanmyor84: 2:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
Hello house.Please I may sound amateurish but don't mind me.am still a learner.Please I am buying a product,and because I am buying in large quantity,the seller agreed to ship it free through DHL. Do I need to worry about costum stuff?The package is 65kg,won't I be asked to pay additional fee before I get my goods?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ewizard1: 2:31pm On Sep 18, 2014
sanmyor84: Hello house.Please I may sound amateurish but don't mind me.am still a learner.Please I am buying a product,and because I am buying in large quantity,the seller agreed to ship it free through DHL. Do I need to worry about costum stuff?The package is 65kg,won't I be asked to pay additional fee before I get my goods?

From the little I have read on one or two threads, If the product is under the CB rating... You might even loose your parcel.

If the other way round, your parcel might be brought to your doorstep.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by sanmyor84: 2:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
@ewizard1.Thanks.it's actually powerbanks.I don't think it's under CB. But I want to know if DHL cannot ask for additional fee for custom.I just want to know before jumping into it. Thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 2:38pm On Sep 18, 2014
sanmyor84: Hello house.Please I may sound amateurish but don't mind me.am still a learner.Please I am buying a product,and because I am buying in large quantity,the seller agreed to ship it free through DHL. Do I need to worry about costum stuff?The package is 65kg,won't I be asked to pay additional fee before I get my goods?
If what you're bringing into the country is contraband, may God help you. Even when its not contraband, dhl behaves funny not to talk of when its contraband.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Gentlesoul1(m): 2:40pm On Sep 18, 2014
What is CB rating and please what are the goods that may be seized by custom.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by oevenme(m): 2:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
Can someone please help me. Where can I buy: 15kg capacity top loading manual washing machine. it's very urgent please
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 2:51pm On Sep 18, 2014
I laugh when I see people come here to make complains and pour out anger. Many shipping companies have been mentioned in the past 9 months and most have been criticised and labelled fraud. These shipping companies are still much alive today. Some have now refused to accept goods less than 10kg because surprisingly enough, its the ones with smaller goods that disturbs the most. Manner of approach poor, and call every 30sec.
Am not surprised when some people come to defend Nonnykings. These ones must definitely be doing something right for them to be getting their goods when due. The fact is that Nonnykings had some issues late last month and its still hunting them up to now. Fact also is that they're working hard to correct this mistake. But to label them fraud is wrong.
Every time I ship something for my self or people I always pray that custom or the airline does not misbehave because if it happens, my shipper can only do little about it.
Peace.

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mariesio: 3:00pm On Sep 18, 2014
Hmmm, Nonnyking is looking for my trouble ooo. I sent a tab to a seller through them, they misplaced the adapter, removed the package such that the tab is now dirty, flip case rumpled and used BROWN TAPE on the ORIGINAL PACKAGE which rendered it useless! Now the seller deducted $27 for these. I called Augusta about this she was nasty on the phone, I called Michael he said he will get back to me ( i have called about this for like 10 times now) .

Now I have a parcel with them which I told Augusta that I will deduct my $20(i will bear $7 for the adapter since Michael said customs may have destroyed it) from the total waybill , she was nasty as usual. Then I called Michael who then said I should call him when I get there so that he can talk to Augusta but I told him to call her . He still insisted that I should call him or the person I sent to do so.

What is the probability that he will pick the call once he noticed its my no?

Please advise because if I have cause to go there myself , its not going to be funny.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ikonz(m): 4:44pm On Sep 18, 2014
eph12: .

Sir, I hope articles like shoes are not contraband?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 5:05pm On Sep 18, 2014
eph12: I laugh when I see people come here to make complains and pour out anger. Many shipping companies have been mentioned in the past 9 months and most have been criticised and labelled fraud. These shipping companies are still much alive today. [b[size=15pt]]Some have now refused to accept goods less than 10kg because surprisingly enough, its the ones with smaller goods that disturbs the most. Manner of approach poor, and call every 30sec.[/size] [/b]

Peace.

You hit the nail on the head there bros. This is what one major shipper told me in private. That all this small boys importing 2kg or co will not give them peace of mind, while those who import in high volumes don't even bother them one bit. One specifically banned his China staff from receiving goods from purchases from online stores. And I agree with him because I experience this on a daily basis. The way we communicate is very important. I have been royally effed up by three of my preferred shippers several times. Rather than resort to exchanging words, I communicated in a polite and respectful manner and the situation was resolved. This not to say the shippers are all innocent oh but I suggest we all take some basic courses in conflict resolution online its free.

eph12:
Every time I ship something for my self or people I always pray that custom or the airline does not misbehave because if it happens, my shipper can only do little about it.
Peace.

Well said bro. One gala and lacasera for you when we see grin
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 5:09pm On Sep 18, 2014
Ikonz:

Sir, I hope articles like shoes are not contraband?
Am afraid they are

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.