Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (620327 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by warajaina: 7:57pm On Nov 09, 2014
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Goodjayrecords(m): 1:31pm On Nov 10, 2014
Used Hp Compaq CQ58 Laptop for sale!!!

Price: NGN48,000
Configuration: 2gb ram and 320gb hdd, wifi, bluetooth, and webcam

Call: +2348146498562 for more details

www.nairaland.com/1988860/virgincode-store-buy-favourite-brands#27871264
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 4:21am On Nov 11, 2014
I can't send money as gift through PayPal only business, please i need to know if this is a general Nigerian PayPal restriction or just me?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 11, 2014
Eph12, does St Patrick pay for you or pay your sellers yourself?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 10:51am On Nov 11, 2014
Promhize:
Eph12, does St Patrick pay for you or pay your sellers yourself?
Depends on which is more cost effective at that particular time. And also the availability or unavailability of other options. Thanks.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 11, 2014
eph12:

Depends on which is more cost effective at that particular time. And also the availability or unavailability of other options. Thanks.

Please can I have their Contact. They have Nigerian contacts you pay to right, or how do you send money to them.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 11:06am On Nov 11, 2014
Promhize:

Please can I have their Contact. They have Nigerian contacts you pay to right, or how do you send money to them.

Yes! They've a Nigeria staff named Favour, contact her via: +234  816 458 5092
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 11, 2014
yemi2plus:

Yes! They've a Nigeria staff named Favour, contact her via: +234  816 458 5092

Thank you
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 12:17pm On Nov 11, 2014
Promhize:

Their zenith bank account. Call Favor for more direction 08164585092
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 2:58pm On Nov 11, 2014
Nonikings regulars, I have two questions.

1. How on earth do you guys cope with their sub zero communication skills?

2. How can I reach Joy their Lagos rep? The spirit of micheal and judy seems to be very much at work in her.

Surely this is the first and the last time I'm gonna use them.

2 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by 9free(m): 3:26pm On Nov 11, 2014
Thespecialone:

2. How can I reach Joy their Lagos rep? The spirit of micheal and judy seems to be very much at work in her.

Surely this is the first and the last time I'm gonna use them

Chai....Nony go kill importers here finish ooooo
I just dey pity Oga Youngzedd sha..... grin grin grin
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by femexsp: 5:25pm On Nov 11, 2014
just forget nonikings,infact i just pray this my parcel shld come n i promise myself not to use them
i send parcel to st patrick same week n i have recievrd frm st patrick but
nonikings,mike n judy are a waste of credit if u contact them
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Eghosa1(m): 7:09pm On Nov 11, 2014
Thespecialone:

Surely this is the first and the last time I'm gonna use them.

Nonny really needs to upgrade His service delivery Buddy. So much being said on a quotidian basis about Him and its enough to reflect upon.

Buddies such as YModulus and others who He interacts with Properly ought to call His bluff.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by wasagu(m): 7:19pm On Nov 11, 2014
Pls let somebody recommend best three logistics company that ships from China to Nigeria...
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 8:34pm On Nov 11, 2014
Eghosa1:

Nonny really needs to upgrade His service delivery Buddy. So much being said on a quotidian basis about Him and its enough to reflect upon.

Buddies such as YModulus and others who He interacts with Properly ought to call His bluff.
I decided to try out his services out of curiosity. Most of the things said about him are indeed true and I strongly recommend that those close to tell him the gospel truth. Their Nigerian staff even exhibits the same attitude. I honestly want his business to grow same as every other shipper I use. Which reminds me always insist that your seller takes a picture of your goods showing your name and the weight. Keep the photos handy because you will need it.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 8:39pm On Nov 11, 2014
wasagu:
Pls let somebody recommend best three logistics company that ships from China to Nigeria...
not sure anyone will stick out his head for any without adding a caveat.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 8:52pm On Nov 11, 2014
Thespecialone:
I decided to try out his services out of curiosity. Most of the things said are said about him are indeed true and I strongly recommend that those close to tell him the gospel truth. Their Nigerian staff even exhibits the same attitude. I honestly want his business to grow same as every other shipper I use. Which reminds me always insist that your seller takes a picture of your goods showing your name and the weight. Keep the photos handy because you will need it.
I will do say so. Please can you outline some problems you might have had, or currently experiencing now? So i can table my request to him properly
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 9:12pm On Nov 11, 2014
Ymodulus:

I will do say so. Please can you outline some problems you might have had, or currently experiencing now? So i can table my request to him properly

1. Sub zero level of communication, they hardly ever reply messages or take calls even their Nigerian rep. In this line of business, communication is very crucial.

2. Blatant day light robbery by approximating. Even after sending him the weight of the goods from my supplier, I still see increment of at least 1kg when joy sends me the bill.
He can't say it's packaging. I shipped 183kg of glass ware via express by another company . The weight was 183kg on arrival same as the supplier said. The dollar approximation is another Avenue to rob people.

3. Micheal has some pending issues with me hence I believe he is avoiding my calls. A package he received two weeks ago, suddenly went missing, he claimed he found it and will send it on Sunday, it has not been sent. My client is on my case.

4. Kindly let him know that some of us that use his services sign delivery contracts with our clients and they don't understand "nonikings didn't ship today or judy didn't reply my messages". These delays are capable of landing us inside legal soup for breach of contract.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by mindtricks: 9:35pm On Nov 11, 2014
Thespecialone:

1. Sub zero level of communication, they hardly ever reply messages or take calls even their Nigerian rep. In this line of business, communication is very crucial.

2. Blatant day light robbery by approximating. Even after sending him the weight of the goods from my supplier, I still see increment of at least 1kg when joy sends me the bill.
He can't say it's packaging. I shipped 183kg of glass ware via express by another company . The weight was 183kg on arrival same as the supplier said. The dollar approximation is another Avenue to rob people.

3. Micheal has some pending issues with me hence I believe he is avoiding my calls. A package he received two weeks ago, suddenly went missing, he claimed he found it and will send it on Sunday, it has not been sent. My client is on my case.

4. Kindly let him know that some of us that use his services sign delivery contracts with our clients and they don't understand "nonikings didn't ship today or judy didn't reply my messages". These delays are capable of landing us inside legal soup for breach of contract.

Thanks.

Frankly speaking, to hear this from a pro like you really raises much cause for worry. How much more newbies who have little or no at all.
Hope these end up being resolved!!

2 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Eghosa1(m): 9:55pm On Nov 11, 2014
Thespecialone:
I decided to try out his services out of curiosity. Most of the things said about him are indeed true and I strongly recommend that those close to tell him the gospel truth. Their Nigerian staff even exhibits the same attitude. I honestly want his business to grow same as every other shipper I use. Which reminds me always insist that your seller takes a picture of your goods showing your name and the weight. Keep the photos handy because you will need it.

Capturing the photo part is HIGHLY ESSENTIAL buddy. Since these shippers have no regulatory agency, its a lackadaisical & chop money affair for those whose vision for their business have no growth curve.

Despite the lampooning and bashing by now, one would expect a certain amount of upgrade [atleast in communications] from some of them especially NonnyKings but to no avail.

I quite agree that running a logistics coy
business like theirs is an arduous task but there are those operating better than Him [can't even say efficiently] with minimal complaints and its all from complaints being taken into consideration and holistically solved.

4 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 6:18am On Nov 12, 2014
I use base1 and they are just a little better than nonnykings. Whatsup with the new shipping agents Ymodulus posted recently? Has anyone tried them?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by qualityimports(m): 7:10am On Nov 12, 2014
Thespecialone:

Thanks.

I am having this exact same issue with Nonny, both Judy and Micheal cant find my goods but keep telling me its not lost, its in the store...bla bla bla
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mariesio: 9:32am On Nov 12, 2014
Hi,Is there any shipping coy who can ship 50 kg of goods at a discount for normal shipping?.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 12, 2014
Eghosa1:

Capturing the photo part is HIGHLY ESSENTIAL buddy. Since these shippers have no regulatory agency, its a lackadaisical & chop money affair for those whose vision for their business have no growth curve.

Despite the lampooning and bashing by now, one would expect a certain amount of upgrade [atleast in communications] from some of them especially NonnyKings but to no avail.

I quite agree that running a logistics coy
business like theirs is an arduous task but there are those operating better than Him [can't even say efficiently] with minimal complaints and its all from complaints being taken into consideration and holistically solved.

lol. Too much oyinbo here grin grin grin
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 12, 2014
EMMAACHILE:

Azzin he
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by kay2583: 11:05am On Nov 12, 2014
Please can someone help me with nonniking. I asked a supplier to send samples to him since the 7th of october which was delivered on the 9th of october. Since then mr nonniking will always ask me of my name and tell me he will get back to me everytime i call. I dont even know what to do, is there a way i can even trace my goods with him. Am really tired of him. Bad service, bad service!!!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 1:04pm On Nov 12, 2014
EMMAACHILE:

Funny!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by herboshedhe(f): 10:36pm On Nov 12, 2014
Which shipping company is reliable for normal shipping now?

Please help me oh
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by wisehouse(m): 10:45pm On Nov 12, 2014
Hi! Pals, pls when does st. Patrick do shipment for normal shipping,
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 6:06am On Nov 13, 2014
Good morning fam,

With respect to my issue with Nonikings, I had to adopt an innovative method to sort it out. I had to ask my supplier a lady, (who sent goods of significant value to nonikings) to call Judy and talk to her.

That apparently worked as my supplier said Judy had sent out my items yesterday via express. Judy also sent me a message to confirm she has sent it. I hope to receive my goods today and this will be the first and last time I will send goods via nonikings.

The only good thing I got from shipping via nonikings was the reduction for express because of the high volume (can't disclose the rate). Thank God, two shippers who are Far more reliable has matched his offer so I can continue my importation with peace of mind.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by qualityimports(m): 8:26am On Nov 13, 2014
Thespecialone:
Good morning fam,

With respect to my issue with Nonikings, I had to adopt an innovative method to sort it out. I had to ask my supplier a lady, (who sent goods of significant value to nonikings) to call Judy and talk to her.

That apparently worked as my supplier said Judy had sent out my items yesterday via express. Judy also sent me a message to confirm she has sent it. I hope to receive my goods today and this will be the first and last time I will send goods via nonikings.

The only good thing I got from shipping via nonikings was the reduction for express because of the high volume (can't disclose the rate). Thank God, two shippers who are Far more reliable has matched his offer so I can continue my importation with peace of mind.

share with us the other two reliable shippers.

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 10:23am On Nov 13, 2014
St. Patrick Intl Logistic New Fee For Nomal Shipping.

Normal Shipping (Non battery)

5.3USD Per KG

Normal Shipping (Battery)

6USD Per KG

Clearing Fee still remains same.

Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.