Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,853 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (618422 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by EUGENE4GOO(m): 6:24pm On Nov 02, 2014
Pls gurus, it seems this my parcel was delivered to worry address. Instead of Asaba, Delta state I am
seeing Victoria Island, Lagos. Help me review it if it's true and advice me the next step to follow.
Enter Item Tracking Number.
Submit
Mail Item Number RM216301281CN
Last Event Detail UNSUCCESSFUL ITEM DELIVERY ATTEMPT
Weight 0.980
Content Documents
Orig. Country CN
Dest. Country NG
Mail Class LETTERS (LC/AO)
EVENT DETAILS
Event Time Event Details Next Office Event Office
Oct 30 2014 7:32AM UNSUCCESSFUL ITEM DELIVERY ATTEMPT NGVISL
Oct 29 2014 12:49PM RECEIVE ITEM AT DELIVERY OFFICE NGVISL
Oct 28 2014 12:26PM INSERT ITEM INTO DOMESTIC BAG NGVISL NGLOSA
Oct 28 2014 12:23PM SEND ITEM TO DOMESTIC LOCATION NGVISL NGLOSA
Oct 28 2014 8:36AM RECEIVE ITEM AT OFFICE OF EXCHANGE NGLOSA
DELIVERY EVENT DETAILS
Event Time Event Type Signatory Location Reason
30 Oct 2014 Unsuccessful item delivery Other

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by shorexng: 7:47am On Nov 03, 2014
Thespecialone:
there's always a first time bro.
Good AM bro. Thanks for your help. I was sent the invoice but the same problem still. PayPal explained this time that I was denied by my card issuer. So I'll check at Access bank. Thanks for introducing me to the invoice option.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by jaydee87(m): 10:46am On Nov 03, 2014
Ymodulus:
[size=15pt]Its recommended to use style 2 On the following site. [/size]

1. Alibaba . com
2. 1688 . COM
3. Taobao . com
4. JD . COM
5. aliexpress . com

pls how do I change the language from Chinese to English in taobao,JD and 1688.com having problem with the sites.. tanks.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by dasanchez1(m): 4:38pm On Nov 03, 2014
jaydee87:

pls how do I change the language from Chinese to English in taobao,JD and 1688.com having problem with the sites.. tanks.
use Google chrome browser.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by nobleDream(f): 4:54pm On Nov 03, 2014
Please OP, am a fresh graduate that want to go into importation of phone parts precisely tecno and infinix LCDs. Pls I need your advice and professional tutelage. God bless you.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mariesio: 8:46am On Nov 04, 2014
dasanchez1:
use Google chrome browser.

Hi, my Samsung Galaxy Note 8 doesnt translate to English on Google Chrome. Any way out pls?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by wasagu(m): 10:16am On Nov 04, 2014
[img][/img]

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by dasanchez1(m): 12:40pm On Nov 04, 2014
Mariesio:

Hi, my Samsung Galaxy Note 8 doesnt translate to English on Google Chrome. Any way out pls?

https://chrome.google.com/
webstore/detail/google-translate/
aapbdbdomjkkjkaonfhkkikfgjllcleb

hope this helps.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tinsen: 3:23pm On Nov 05, 2014
PLEASE,thou shall not use fafalux, so slow and very poor customer service with one igbotic accent lady as their fdo. My goods is over two months now and have not gotten it. So please run away
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by emmy4lov(m): 4:06pm On Nov 05, 2014
tinsen:
PLEASE,thou shall not use fafalux, so slow and very poor customer service with one igbotic accent lady as their fdo. My goods is over two months now and have not gotten it. So please run away
. 10ks for the useful info..
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by wunderkiind(m): 6:00pm On Nov 05, 2014
Ymodulus... Pls do come online cry
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by jaycpu(m): 6:50pm On Nov 05, 2014
emmy4lov:
. 10ks for the useful info..

Please which freight forwarding company is much reliable and faster, my goods are with Fafalux and they are damn irritating, slow customer feedback, lack of experience I jst keep getting angry that I can even get angry anymore, ur response will b highly appreciated
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Meringe(m): 9:43pm On Nov 05, 2014
Please, I need a contact of any shipping agent in Malaysia.

Guys, if you have any reliable shipper, I will be grateful if you give their contact.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by emmy4lov(m): 6:36am On Nov 06, 2014
jaycpu:

Please which freight forwarding company is much reliable and faster, my goods are with Fafalux and they are damn irritating, slow customer feedback, lack of experience I jst keep getting angry that I can even get angry anymore, ur response will b highly appreciated
Boss no shipping comp Is 100% reliable in Nigeria but you just have to learn how to deal with them and contact them regularly them be4 sending your goods to them, to get update .I can recommend chrisvicmall.com for very important goods, but they are expensive, atleast 65% efficient , and Nonikings their details are at this front page, I use dem frequently and they deliver, sometimes they give headache too.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by jaycpu(m): 6:59am On Nov 06, 2014
emmy4lov:
I will say no shipping comp. Is 100% reliable in Nigeria but you just have to learn how to deal with them. well I can recommend chrisvicmall.com but they are expensive atleast 70% efficient, and Nonikings their details are at the front page
okay tanx
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by roughdiamond(m): 7:26am On Nov 06, 2014
pls my client needs a Tablet urgently&can't wait till my order arrives.who has great spec here or maybe recommend a good trust worthy dealer here for me.tnx as i wait ur response
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 10:13am On Nov 06, 2014
roughdiamond:
pls my client needs a Tablet urgently&can't wait till my order arrives.who has great spec here or maybe recommend a good trust worthy dealer here for me.tnx as i wait ur response

Contact mayorall
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by jaycpu(m): 11:19am On Nov 06, 2014
why do this Asian company send goods in batches, I ordered for goods worth $460 and all I get is jst 1kg dat my supplier sends them one after d oda

u Don't really get it?
I used Fafalux as freight forwarders and they are really poor,
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by mayorall(m): 12:03pm On Nov 06, 2014
yemi2plus:

Contact mayorall

Thanks for the mention sir.

promo! promo!! promo!!!

Get mayor source 12000mah mobile power bank at #3000 today and tomorrow. This offer ends 11:59pm tomorrow. Thanks

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by godoluwa(m): 1:27pm On Nov 06, 2014
in case u need a cheap & reliable laptop for ur importation business, pls check dis link www.nairaland.com/1984342/hp-laptop-17k#27775840 thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by manlawal(m): 9:15am On Nov 07, 2014
roughdiamond:

mail me @ moshoodyexcelly@gmail.com
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Jeffy1206(m): 4:42pm On Nov 07, 2014
Na wa o! My power banks with Base is now more than 1 month and still no sign of hope anywhere.. . Next time I'll go with free shipping which will be far better now considering that I'm paying much for the agents. sad sad sad
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mpetempe(m): 9:21am On Nov 08, 2014
Jeffy1206:
Na wa o! My power banks with Base is now more than 1 month and still no sign of hope anywhere.. . Next time I'll go with free shipping which will be far better now considering that I'm paying much for the agents. sad sad sad
Guy my goods of over 100k is with Anthas since september... And client has been on my neck... I don't know what is wrong, i spent money everyday calling them in China.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mpetempe(m): 9:21am On Nov 08, 2014
Jeffy1206:
Guy my goods of over 100k is with Anthas since september... And client has been on my neck... I don't know what is wrong, i spend money everyday calling them in China.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mpetempe(m): 9:30am On Nov 08, 2014
To Me, i won't use shipping agents again. It's preferable to use free shipping or dhl where you can track your goods.
Since September i have been waiting on Anthas to deliver my goods, and the worst is that they won't respond to you well while calling them. They feel as if you're disturbing them. I don't really know what to do now but I believe that God will help me.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 2:04pm On Nov 08, 2014
Mpetempe:
To Me, i won't use shipping agents again. It's preferable to use free shipping or dhl where you can track your goods.
Since September i have been waiting on Anthas to deliver my goods, and the worst is that they won't respond to you well while calling them. They feel as if you're disturbing them. I don't really know what to do now but I believe that God will help me.

You won't use third party agent again because one failed you? Good! Simple questions, can you use free shipping for this kind of goods considering the weight and nature? Can you use DHL considering the amount of the item? Can you pay custom fee charge by DHL?

Before now, we warned against using Anthas because of their poor customer service and their attitude towards mini importers like you and I, if you had listen, perhaps, you will not be in this condition.

Sorry!

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Jeffy1206(m): 5:12pm On Nov 08, 2014
Mpetempe:

Guy my goods of over 100k is with Anthas since september... And client has been on my neck... I don't know what is wrong, i spend money everyday calling them in China.
guy na wa for you o, so you still dey use anthas Can't remember the last time I saw their number talk more to call them!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by roqrules04(m): 5:19pm On Nov 08, 2014
why is Micheal(Nonikings) doing lyk dis.. my parcel was sent to their office through yuan tong (Yto) express and I tracked it to comfirm it's delivery to their office which was successful.. and micheal is telling me the tracking no is wrong that it's nt a tracking no...
someone hlp pls!!!
moreover am I the only one who noticed dey are slow in replies??
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by femexsp: 8:54pm On Nov 08, 2014
micheal n judy are funny my parcel they recieved on 15th october is still no where.what pissed me off most is dt mike will alys request tracking no,he asked me more than 20times

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by 5p1naz(m): 12:47am On Nov 09, 2014
femexsp:
micheal n judy are funny my parcel they recieved on 15th october is still no where.what pissed me off most is dt mike will alys request tracking no,he asked me more than 20times

Omg so spot on... you are so right.. they recieved my goods 15th October and I called more than 65 times and I sent him my tracking number like 18 times this guy won't do jack.. and judy too is so inefficient... after much pressure they sent one parcel and left the other...
I was calling judy about it and she says "send me tracking in text message" I send and silence and she wont pick my calls too... why are nigerians so not reliable... wtf is da problem with us.

If what you need is more staffs to be efficient, hire them na.. no be money we dey pay??

Funny enuf, I heard he's one of the most effective shipper from china if not the most effective. If this is da best we've got, then there must be a serious problem somewhere

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mpetempe(m): 7:34am On Nov 09, 2014
yemi2plus:

You won't use third party agent again because one failed you? Good! Simple questions, can you use free shipping for this kind of goods considering the weight and nature? Can you use DHL considering the amount of the item? Can you pay custom fee charge by DHL?

Before now, we warned against using Anthas because of their poor customer service and their attitude towards mini importers like you and I, if you had listen, perhaps, you will not be in this condition.

Sorry!

Once i get my parcel i will delete them sharply.

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (227) (Reply)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56