Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (618051 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 8:01pm On Nov 25, 2014
cyif2003:
so u mean nonnikings normal shipping is a no go.area
irrespective of the shipper you use for normal shipping, once the airline offloads your goods to the cargo area, it will remain there till this NAHCO vs Customs issue is resolved.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 25, 2014
Thespecialone:
irrespective of the shipper you use for normal shipping, once the airline offloads your goods to the cargo area, it will remain there till this NAHCO vs Customs issue is resolved.

So Express shipping is not affected?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 8:11pm On Nov 25, 2014
Promhize:

So Express shipping is not affected?
. No sir.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Eghosa1(m): 8:15pm On Nov 25, 2014
Thespecialone:
Eghosa1!!! The Patrick Obahiagbon of Nairaland grin

This indefatigable Leader of Mine. Trust you know dollar receipts are better now Buddy.

*takes a bow*.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by chiefkpokp(m): 8:24pm On Nov 25, 2014
Sometimes its not always sweet, I thank God anyway that I was able to receive my cargo of 120kg a day before d saga, But the problem I am having is that I still have about 92kg with NK, I have been asking God for direction, and the most difficult thing that I cannot risk is that my client whom I have been contracted to supply all d bridal,grooms Gadgets,including virgin human hairs for all d bridal train/asheobi and their customised sourveniers is still in China, and their wedding is on d 15th dec.... If I dare go ahead to use Cargo, Only God will save me. But the only way out is to use express, but express which I didn't opt for is going to weep my plank. Na God ooooo, If its was normal client, I could have use sweet mouth on them. But this one, Na fasting thingzz for directions o.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by herboshedhe(f): 10:18pm On Nov 25, 2014
Danielakonic:

I guess you now have access to her.

Yes boss...thanks a lot
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by herboshedhe(f): 10:48pm On Nov 25, 2014
Thespecialone:
unless your goods short land and your shippers are not playing pranks, it's relatively stable.

So you mean express is affected too boss?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 4:19am On Nov 26, 2014
herboshedhe:

So you mean express is affected too boss?
as of now, no ma.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by goodtalk(m): 5:34am On Nov 26, 2014
As the year winds to a close, we at Krixmas Logistics Services wishes to say a big thank you to our all clients that gave us 12600 parcels to handle in 3 months! Whoa!!

We appreciate you all so dearly!

2015 will mark a significant mile stone in the life cycle of our operations as we will be repositioning our operations in the light of increased demands for our services.

Seasons greetings!

Merry Chrismas from Krixmas.

Regards!

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by haychPee(m): 6:30am On Nov 26, 2014
holyemmyjoe:
Una well done oh, Am a newbie in importation business. My first order was on wrist watches. I order ten of it. The shipping was free, the seller shipped it tru china post and the seller said it will take 20-40 for the goods to reach me but I dont know if they can send my order to my door step or I will have to go to lagos to claim it as the shipping is free. I also haven't been able to track it but the seller assured me that it will take 10 days before i can track it. It now 11 days, by tomorrow i will track it and see whats up. But if I was not able to track it, will you advice me to open dispute or still talk to the seller. This is my first time and I dont want to hear STORY FOR THE gods. THANKS. Regards.

It's a free shipping bro, just relax and soon you shall be able to track your goods.
Besides, your goods will be sent to the nearest post office to you if at all it's not going to be delivered at your door step.
Be patient and it's not the time for dispute.
Safe!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by herboshedhe(f): 8:47am On Nov 26, 2014
Thespecialone:
as of now, no ma.

Thanks sir
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 26, 2014
goodtalk:
As the year winds to a close, we at Krixmas Logistics Services wishes to say a big thank you to our all clients that gave us 12600 parcels to handle in 3 months! Whoa!!

We appreciate you all so dearly!

2015 will mark a significant mile stone in the life cycle of our operations as we will be repositioning our operations in the light of increased demands for our services.

Seasons greetings!

Merry Chrismas from Krixmas.

Regards!

Well, the Krixmas people has turned around to make me VERY HAPPY, and for the interest of best practice, I had to withdraw my comments.

If you are discouraged because of my post, kindly turn around and give them a try.

Because if they make unhappy, they will find a way to please you again.

NOTE; PLEASE ANYBODY THAT HAS ALREADY QUOTED ME, PLEASE KINDLY UNQUOTE AND DELETE IT.

PEACE!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by olori4b: 10:55am On Nov 26, 2014
] well i guess different strokes fro different people started using krismax about 2 months ago and i have never had any problems delay or dissappointment with them. i sell all over the country and no single complant mr christopher ozai often calls me to ask if i have parcels on ground for pickups etc sorry for youe bad experience wit them dont know why it happened
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Danielakonic: 11:21am On Nov 26, 2014
Ohana:
pls can you ask her if she is on skype. If yes, her contact info

Ok have her Whatsapp - +8613388667926
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Olychi: 11:34am On Nov 26, 2014
House Please, I need help. I hav been following this thread for so long now and I am ready for my first deal. I want to use NonnyKings Express shipping but they are not responding to my whatsapp messages. Now I am kind of stuck, dont know where to direct my supplier to drop my goods for shipping. Please your ADVISE is highly needed. I have not paid the supplier though. Just waiting to conclude about the shipping
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by chiefkpokp(m): 12:15pm On Nov 26, 2014
[quote author=Olychi post=28359803]House Please, I need help. I hav been following this thread for so long now and I am ready for my first deal. I want to use NonnyKings Express shipping but they are not responding to my whatsapp messages. Now I am kind of stuck, dont know where to direct my.... keep on trying, if its judy, she will definitely reply you or call her, tell her to check her whatsapp/qq, those guyz out there are too busy.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by emmy4lov(m): 12:48pm On Nov 26, 2014
I used Krixmas all the time and they always delivered, they also have a Gtbank account which u can ask them for. I have used more than 3 forwarding agent and they are the most reliable ones I can recommend
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by mindtricks: 1:04pm On Nov 26, 2014
Danielakonic:

Direct answer to your questions, you pay her through your Aliexpress ESCROW service (So you're safe).... No service fee, you'll only compensate her if you're using her as a transfer or she make a lil profit if she's purchasing the item for you which will fetch you enough gain. She does quality check and supplier verification... You can use her on Alibaba, Yupoo, Taobao etc etc.... Just chat her, and feel free to ask me questions if need be , as you know their english is not as straight as ours smiley.

Your contact bros
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 2:04pm On Nov 26, 2014
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by rioemmanuel(m): 3:35pm On Nov 26, 2014
Ymodulus:

Oga ymodulus,we need to talk, this is nt business related.Please Sir.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 4:32pm On Nov 26, 2014
rioemmanuel:

Oga ymodulus,we need to talk, this is nt business related.Please Sir.

OK. Good.
Add me on bbm and I give u my phone no
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by rioemmanuel(m): 4:39pm On Nov 26, 2014
Ymodulus:

OK. Good.
Add me on bbm and I give u my phone no
Currently not using bbm.
What do you think?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 4:42pm On Nov 26, 2014
rioemmanuel:

Currently not using bbm.
What do you think?
Drop your number I will call u, then you remove it
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by rioemmanuel(m): 4:48pm On Nov 26, 2014
Ymodulus:

Drop your number I will call u, then you remove it
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ohana(m): 6:05pm On Nov 26, 2014
Danielakonic:

Ok have her Whatsapp - +8613388667926
that's the most saddest thing. I'm not on whatsapp. Not compatible with my phone. That was y i demanded skype. Any solution?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by EUGENE4GOO(m): 6:14pm On Nov 26, 2014
One of my female friends told me to help her select a good screen touch phone she can buy. I browsed and showed her so many screen touch branded phones that the price falls between #15000 - #20000. The list includes android phones and window phones excluding Tecno because she said she don't like tecno. She also complained about people saying that android phones used to deduct one's airtime(credit) when one recharges. Finally, she choosed nokia lumia 530(window phone). I told her that yes that android phones deduct your airtime if you don't have active data and if you mistakely on your mobile data with active data they will deduct your credit, but that of window phones I don't know much about it whether it has issues or not but I will ask people that have being using window phones to find out or share their experience with window phones. Please house which one do you prefer to buy? Is window phones or android phones? Can she still enjoys whatsapp, facebook, 2go and any other popular applications if she decided to buy window phones.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by sobande: 6:51pm On Nov 26, 2014
eph12:
Thespecialone na you be oga o
oga please kindly send me your number i have business to discuss thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Danielakonic: 6:51pm On Nov 26, 2014
mindtricks:

Your contact bros

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 7:50pm On Nov 26, 2014
sobande:

oga please kindly send me your number i have business to discuss thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by goodtalk(m): 4:16am On Nov 27, 2014
ColinAdua:

Well, the Krixmas people has turned around to make me VERY HAPPY, and for the interest of best practice, I had to withdraw my comments.

If you are discouraged because of my post, kindly turn around and give them a try.

Because if they make unhappy, they will find a way to please you again.

NOTE; PLEASE ANYBODY THAT HAS ALREADY QUOTED ME, PLEASE KINDLY UNQUOTE AND DELETE IT.

PEACE!

Dear ColinAdua,

I read your criticism with a little consternation but we have learn t from experience not to respond to provocations, We sent you our Stanbic IBTC Current account details to make payment and you said u preferd another account, if one of our staff was indisposed or on available at the time to respond to your further inquires all you would have done was to be a little patient or more still call another of the phone lines listed on our signature page. I remembered we called you back but you said you had made another arrangement for the pickup only to turn around to make scattering criticisms.
Your parcel to Nnewi from the set go had issues as u insisted u would pay N1000 for our pickup services and transporters delivery to Nnewi, i wonder the logistics company who would touch such a transaction with a long pole, and after several discussions you agreed to pay 1500. Our pickup service charge is N700 and Transporters cost for items between 1 to 3kg goes between 1000 to 1500. From the above figures you would discover your quote would bearly cover for the services you wanted rendered. It was during our discussions yesterday afternoon i discovered that even the alternative arrangement you made could not deliver your parcel to Nnewi and you didn't criticize them openly online for there failure to deliver! but we still went ahead to pickup your parcel from that person and would be dispatching it to Nnewi this morning.

Dear ColinAdua, Logistics Business is a serious business! Kindly learn to show some patience.
We appreciate you sir.

Regards.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by goodtalk(m): 4:33am On Nov 27, 2014
emmy4lov:
that true what u complained, I used them all the time and they always delivered, all forwarding agent are the same you just have to exercise patient when dealing with them, the also have a Gtbank account which u can ask them for. I have used more than 3 forwarding agent and they are the most reliable ones I can recommend

We appreciate your kind words sir!.

Regards!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by holyemmyjoe(m): 11:08am On Nov 27, 2014
haychPee:

It's a free shipping bro, just relax and soon you shall be able to track your goods.
Besides, your goods will be sent to the nearest post office to you if at all it's not going to be delivered at your door step.
Be patient and it's not the time for dispute.
Safe!

thanks bro. I have been able to track it. they gave me this when I tracked it today that my goods have arrived office of Delivery at NGWUSE. hope to get it soon

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (227) (Reply)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57