Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (619678 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Eghosa1(m): 5:40pm On Dec 03, 2014
ColinAdua:

Ah aha! please with all due respect are you the only person who did not know that;

.... FG gave Comptroller Olarenwaju 1/12/2014, to reopen the warehouse and he refused.
..... he was tranfered out of MMIA and Comptroller Adegboke was handed over today between 10:00am and 12:00am .
.....by the Comptroller General of Customs Dikko Inde Abdullahi who at the same time opened the warehouse amidst serious reprimand to Olarenwaju when he saw how goods littered the tarmac.
......he also lambasted the agents for their unruly barbaric behavior.
....... then normal clearing will start tomorrow after meetings with stake holders at MMIA cargo terminal.

So my research showed!! Peace.!!

Alas! Good news!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by kingsmary: 5:55pm On Dec 03, 2014
how can i make use of them
do i need to register
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by kingsmary: 5:57pm On Dec 03, 2014
thank God oooo so i sould exce[t my parcell soo
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by worldgee: 8:56pm On Dec 03, 2014
Whao! Congrats 2 all as Nigerian Customs re-open NAHCO sheds!!!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ohana(m): 10:29pm On Dec 03, 2014
Thanksgiving to church on sunday! One kwili-kwili and e kpa is not bad...hallelujah!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 2:12am On Dec 04, 2014
Mariesio:

Communication -Nonny Kings is a fraction better as Judy will surely reply your msg , even pick your calls and give you updates ( Never Michael but if he does ,he doesn't put his words to action )

Delivery date- 7days =7days and 1day = 1 day

Make sure your transactions are done through Judy.....

...Caveat Emptot......DO NOT EVER USE THEM TO SEND PARCEL FROM NIGERIA TO CHINA!!!!!

Hello @marieso yeah I'm a shipper too from china using Fafalux but lately their service has been annoying and I need just an alternative. For NoniKings if one decides to go for their express shippings=1day.... From your experience hope the 1day does not turn to 21days or even 65days. Please I need your response as soon as possible... Thanks!!!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 2:12am On Dec 04, 2014
Mariesio:

Communication -Nonny Kings is a fraction better as Judy will surely reply your msg , even pick your calls and give you updates ( Never Michael but if he does ,he doesn't put his words to action )

Delivery date- 7days =7days and 1day = 1 day

Make sure your transactions are done through Judy.....

...Caveat Emptot......DO NOT EVER USE THEM TO SEND PARCEL FROM NIGERIA TO CHINA!!!!!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 2:13am On Dec 04, 2014
yemi2plus:
This cup has been with St. Patrick for more than a week now, they are unable to trace the owner and the seller too couldn't help.

Please, if it's yours, kindly contact Patrick with proof(s) of ownership.

Aside this item, there are hundreds of other items in their office because some importers refused to read instructions before shipping goods.

Hello @yemi yeah I'm a shipper too from china using Fafalux but lately their service has been annoying and I need just an alternative. For NoniKings if one decides to go for their express shippings=1day.... From your experience hope the 1day does not turn to 21days or even 65days. Please I need your response as soon as possible... Thanks!!!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 5:16am On Dec 04, 2014
Tbliss12:

Hello @yemi yeah I'm a shipper too from china using Fafalux but lately their service has been annoying and I need just an alternative. For NoniKings if one decides to go for their express shippings=1day.... From your experience hope the 1day does not turn to 21days or even 65days. Please I need your response as soon as possible... Thanks!!!

Hopefully, it will not.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Eghosa1(m): 5:19am On Dec 04, 2014
Buddies, Inspite of the current currency struggles, the Naira did a bit well yesterday. It traded broadly flat as demand for dollar went slow but we can't tell how long this would last though. As of this moment, 1 US dollar equals 180.05 naira. Thumbs up to Emefiele.

BTW, was Charged #185.1 today for a transaction. Bank > GTBANK.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Eghosa1(m): 5:21am On Dec 04, 2014
Tbliss12:

Believe all's well and use the communication method proposed by YModulus and TheSpecialOne.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 5:47am On Dec 04, 2014
yemi2plus:

Hopefully, it will not.

Thanks Man its just that I've been reading a lot on threads that talks about heavy delays of delivery by Nonikings that's y I just need some enquiries.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 5:49am On Dec 04, 2014
Eghosa1:

Believe all's well and use the communication method proposed by YModulus and TheSpecialOne.

Thanks Man its just that I've been reading a lot on threads that talks about heavy delays of delivery by Nonikings that's y I just need some enquiries.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 5:59am On Dec 04, 2014
Tbliss12:

Maybe the delay was with Normal shipping due to the fight between Customs-Agents.

Give them a trial.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mariesio: 10:36am On Dec 04, 2014
Tbliss12:

Hello @marieso yeah I'm a shipper too from china using Fafalux but lately their service has been annoying and I need just an alternative. For NoniKings if one decides to go for their express shippings=1day.... From your experience hope the 1day does not turn to 21days or even 65days. Please I need your response as soon as possible... Thanks!!!

From experience Nonny Kings Express is usually 1day for NO N - BATTERY ITEMS.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 04, 2014
Mariesio:

From experience Nonny Kings Express is usually 1day for NO N - BATTERY ITEMS.

So shipping battery items like mobile phones,power bank and so on. Like how many days should I put in mind?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mariesio: 1:09pm On Dec 04, 2014
Tbliss12:

So shipping battery items like mobile phones,power bank and so on. Like how many days should I put in mind?

It's better u contact them
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by davidodufote: 4:05pm On Dec 04, 2014
Pls guyz, help me with this ooooo. Someone sent me a package from U.S with this tracking code (3258-91-04), I don't understand it and I don't know how to track it ooo. Please kindly help
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by mrramadan(m): 8:03am On Dec 06, 2014
yemi2plus:
This cup has been with St. Patrick for more than a week now, they are unable to trace the owner and the seller too couldn't help.

Please, if it's yours, kindly contact Patrick with proof(s) of ownership.

Aside this item, there are hundreds of other items in their office because some importers refused to read instructions before shipping goods.

Oga Yemi, please help me talk to St Patricks since you seem to be close to them. They need to improve on their services. One week now and I am yet to get my goods, despite the fact that I asked for express services. Lagos guys are not picking up their phones nor replying messages. China, samething. After one week they are now saying, the goods were returned because there was no space on the plane. Yet I was not informed.
For crying out LOUD, we are also running a business and we need to give feedback back to our clients... This is just really annoying.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by mrramadan(m): 8:07am On Dec 06, 2014
Ymodulus:
Company Name: St. Patrick International Logistics

Chinese Address:

See Picture below

Chinese Phone No: +8615920468789
Nigerian Phone No: 08101951252, 08129979300
Whatsapp:
Nigerian Address: Call to verify

***CHARGES***

Express: $9/KG + #450/KG === 1DAYs
Normal: $4.7/KG + #300/KG ===7Days (Items without batteries)
Normal: $5.5/KG + #300/KG === 7Days (Items with batteries e.g. phone, tablet)
Sea: $120 / CBM + #25,000/CBM === 45days

Used to be the best, but right now they are messing up big time.
Please if there is a better service, please let us know oh...
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ewizard1: 10:11am On Dec 06, 2014
NOTE : Access Bank charged N183.7827 / $ today. Money wey i suppose use buy 3 items, na 2 items e reach buy. God punish people wey cause this thing oooo. cry cry cry

Nonnikings will help me keep my goods well well cos i never get money to ship!!! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by slim1739: 11:51am On Dec 06, 2014
who has judy of nonnykings number.Micheal is ?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ewizard1: 3:19pm On Dec 06, 2014
slim1739:
who has judy of nonnykings number.Micheal is ?

Judy
+8613434369377

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 3:41pm On Dec 06, 2014
mrramadan:

Oga Yemi, please help me talk to St Patricks since you seem to be close to them. They need to improve on their services. One week now and I am yet to get my goods, despite the fact that I asked for express services. Lagos guys are not picking up their phones nor replying messages. China, samething. After one week they are now saying, the goods were returned because there was no space on the plane. Yet I was not informed.
For crying out LOUD, we are also running a business and we need to give feedback back to our clients... This is just really annoying.

Once again, I'm sorry that you're passing through this at this particular time when you should have sold off your goods.

Please, send me a message on WhatsApp with your full names on the package and the nature of the goods. I'll try to contact Patrick to confirm why the package has not been shipped yet.

Best Regards.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by meganforex: 10:32pm On Dec 06, 2014
Great thread here, please am interested in importation business too @yemi what is your whatsapp contact information?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by mrramadan(m): 6:52am On Dec 07, 2014
yemi2plus:

Once again, I'm sorry that you're passing through this at this particular time when you should have sold off your goods.

Please, send me a message on WhatsApp with your full names on the package and the nature of the goods. I'll try to contact Patrick to confirm why the package has not been shipped yet.

Best Regards.

Okay thanks bro.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 6:57am On Dec 07, 2014
mrramadan:

Hello,

I have contacted Patrick on your behalf and requested for your full names and the kind of goods to know the status of your goods. If you had provided these details when I asked you, perhaps, it could have made things easier.

Kindly provide the information so I can forward them to him.

Thanks.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by DRealGeesam(m): 7:25am On Dec 07, 2014
yemi2plus:

Hello,

I have contacted Patrick on your behalf and requested for your full names and the kind of goods to know the status of your goods. If you had provided these details when I asked you, perhaps, it could have made things easier.

Thanks.
Brother, Pls i need st patricks number. Thanx in anticipation
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by mrramadan(m): 8:06am On Dec 07, 2014
yemi2plus:

Hello,

Thanks.

Thanks bro for your time. I have also contacted Mr Patrick. Thanks a lot.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 07, 2014
Hello great importers in d house please after going through this great thread pls which is great to go for in terms of shipping between Nonikings and St.Patrick? I'm only just trying to be careful cos Fafalux Logistics has shown me hell and it really affected my business!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 08, 2014
?....
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by dav8id(m): 12:13pm On Dec 08, 2014
my advice to all newbies importer , stop importation for this month and resume next month January...this month December its a rush hours month and if you dont know your way out you will always be in problem....

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.