Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,689 members, 7,820,399 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (619948 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by 9free(m): 3:48pm On Nov 27, 2014
holyemmyjoe:

thanks bro. I have been able to track it. they gave me this when I tracked it today that my goods have arrived office of Delivery at NGWUSE. hope to get it soon
Bros, run to WUSE post office around Zone1 and collect your goods.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by godoluwa(m): 12:39pm On Nov 28, 2014
charge up your phone always check dis out www.nairaland.com/2019374/ac-solar-powerbank-for-just-1500naira
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by holyemmyjoe(m): 3:36pm On Nov 28, 2014
9free:

Bros, run to WUSE post office around Zone1 and collect your goods.

I TUT THEY WILL SEND IT TO A POST OFFICE CLOSE TO ME. WUSE IS A BIT FAR FROM MY PLACE. AND THERE ARE POST OFFICES AROUND ME RESIDENT.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 5:20pm On Nov 28, 2014
Just received this message from Judy (Nonikings) Unedited

Dear customers:
price from Nov.29,1days express is 9usd per kg,clearing 480naria per kg. watch can send by express.any battery,phone,cammer, madacine is 10usd per kg,clearing 480naria per kg,
7days normal is 5.3usd per kg,clearing 300naria per kg,

normal mimimun kg is 10kg, normal ship on tuesday and saturday. 7-16days

battery normal is 5.3usd per kg,clearing 300naria per kg,
ship on monday,watch is battery goods in normal ship.power bank only send by battery normal.
all normall goods will delay.because nigeria airport problem,custom checking goods and increasd clearing price problem.

Happy importation grin
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ewizard1: 5:39pm On Nov 28, 2014
Thespecialone:
Just received this message from Judy (Nonikings)
Same here.. Now the thing is getting hotter!!! I have to ship 70KG worth of stuffs in soon... Chai!!!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 28, 2014
Can we storm GEJ and Reuben Abati's facebook page and twitter handle?

Appealing to them to intervene in this Custom - NAHCO problem for the interest of entrepreneurial spirit.

A lot of young people has taken to mini importation on the face of lack of meaningful employment.

If government becomes too harsh on it where and where do they want young entrepreneurs to turn to?

JUST MY IDEA O O.

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 5:47pm On Nov 28, 2014
ewizard1:

Same here.. Now the thing is getting hotter!!! I have to ship 70KG worth of stuffs in soon... Chai!!!
As it is now, your best bet is express. Normal is a no go area now.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by lilmaam: 5:49pm On Nov 28, 2014
Thespecialone:
Just received this message from Judy (Nonikings) Unedited

Dear customers:
price from Nov.29,1days express is 9usd per kg,clearing 480naria per kg. watch can send by express.any battery,phone,cammer, madacine is 10usd per kg,clearing 480naria per kg,
7days normal is 5.3usd per kg,clearing 300naria per kg,

normal mimimun kg is 10kg, normal ship on tuesday and saturday. 7-16days

battery normal is 5.3usd per kg,clearing 300naria per kg,
ship on monday,watch is battery goods in normal ship.power bank only send by battery normal.
all normall goods will delay.because nigeria airport problem,custom checking goods and increasd clearing price problem.

Happy importation grin

Please help me ooo. I have been trying to get in touch with Nonikings for a shipment but no response and its urgent..also, i am a first timer and I dont want to make any mistake. Please how do i contact Judy? Please help me
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ewizard1: 8:26pm On Nov 28, 2014
Thespecialone:
As it is now, your best bet is express. Normal is a no go area now.

Express wetin? That would be very high... Normal is better!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Inkredible(m): 8:42pm On Nov 28, 2014
ewizard1:

Bro, berra research wella before u go with it. Cus with Normal, as ur goods dey enter, e go dump for dia till further notice. Express na sure tin now.
#my2cent.

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 9:11pm On Nov 28, 2014
ewizard1:

then na end of February 2015 you fit receive your goods via normal. My goods via normal have been in Nigeria for just over three weeks now.

Kindly read this thread for some perspective

https://www.nairaland.com/2010838/pandemonium-lagos-airport-customs-agents
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ewizard1: 10:08pm On Nov 28, 2014
Thespecialone:
then na end of February 2015 you fit receive your goods via normal. My goods via normal have been in Nigeria for just over three weeks now.

Kindly read this thread for some perspective

https://www.nairaland.com/2010838/pandemonium-lagos-airport-customs-agents

Thanks for the heads up...

I think I would pause on the order till when things are kool. Cant pay that much for my stuffs ooo.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ewizard1: 10:09pm On Nov 28, 2014
Inkredible:

Bro, berra research wella before u go with it. Cus with Normal, as ur goods dey enter, e go dump for dia till further notice. Express na sure tin now.
#my2cent.

Thanks bro. Would rethink on it.

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 6:25am On Nov 29, 2014
I'm posting this on behalf of Patrick, MD, St. Patrick Intl Logistics.

We the directors and staff of St. Patrick's International Logistics Limited wishes to apologise to all our esteemed customers over the ongoing strike action at Nahco complex due to some misunderstandings between customs officials and licensed agents.

We feel the pains and inconveniences this issue has lead our clients to. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we look forward to a quick solution to this problem .

Please, for furthers inquiries contact our lagos office 08101951252 or the Managing Director, Mr. Patrick +8613710706073.

God Bless You!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 29, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmm! Just for your reading, fasting and prayer point pleasure.

Oh! God save me. My Xiaomi power banks are there.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/taming-the-crisis-at-lagos-airport-cargo-terminal/195204/

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by davidodufote: 8:34am On Nov 30, 2014
Please guyz, is it still available to ship my goods through nonnikings or st patrick via normal shipping. I intend to ship through them tomorrow
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 9:54am On Nov 30, 2014
davidodufote:
Please guyz, is it still available to ship my goods through nonnikings or st patrick via normal shipping. I intend to ship through them tomorrow
Na wa to you o! They have not closed down na.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 10:59am On Nov 30, 2014
davidodufote:
yes but get ready to receive your items in the middle of December or maybe later.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 30, 2014
Thespecialone:
yes but get ready to receive your items in the middle of December or maybe later.
But he can still ship through express and receive his goods on time. Or is express affected?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 12:34pm On Nov 30, 2014
Lucwaizy:

But he can still ship through express and receive his goods on time. Or is express affected?
express is unaffected.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 30, 2014
Thespecialone:
express is unaffected.
then if it is not a battery goods like power bank he can use express.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by davidodufote: 3:04pm On Nov 30, 2014
Thanks guys
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ewizard1: 4:43pm On Nov 30, 2014
Please dont compare Express Shipping to Normal!!!

The charges are very different!!! cry cry cry

So you think its ok to ship 47K Parcel with 150K at Express rate? undecided

Even Shipping 47k Parcel with 90k at Normal rate is still Much!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 6:23pm On Nov 30, 2014
Lucwaizy:
then if it is not a battery goods like power bank he can use express.
yes boss, that's correct.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Okattamgbee: 6:42pm On Nov 30, 2014
Happy Sunday to you all!

Please has anyone successfully make payment on aliexpress using Ecobank MasterCard recently?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 30, 2014
ewizard1:
Please dont compare Express Shipping to Normal!!!

The charges are very different!!! cry cry cry

So you think its ok to ship 47K Parcel with 150K at Express rate? undecided

Even Shipping 47k Parcel with 90k at Normal rate is still Much!

What about when we was shipping with CVM, if the transaction worth it go for it.

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by mrramadan(m): 9:20am On Dec 01, 2014
yemi2plus:

We the directors and staff of St. Patrick's International Logistics Limited wishes to apologise to all our esteemed customers over the ongoing strike action at Nahco complex due to some misunderstandings between customs officials and licensed agents.

We feel the pains and inconveniences this issue has lead our clients to. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we look forward to a quick solution to this problem .

Please, for furthers inquiries contact our lagos office 08101951252 or the Managing Director, Mr. Patrick +8613710706073.

God Bless You!

Thanks for the information.
I have been using your company for a while now and I must say your service is second to none. Thumbs up. However, your customer service is quite poor. I send countless messages but no reply. It is always difficult to reach you especially to get information about a shipment. If Wang is always busy, why not get one person to be responding to enquiries and issues. This is just very frustrating. I have been trying to get information for the past 3 days about a package that has been sent by my supplier but still no response. But when I asked for your new address so I can have the goods sent there, I got a reply in less than 10mins. Please try to find a solution to this issues as this is not the first time this is happening.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Rita30: 9:44am On Dec 01, 2014
yemi2plus:

God Bless You!
i find it absurd that you do not have an email address nor a website. How do u handle this kind of transaction only through calls. Atleast an email address will help

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by mrramadan(m): 9:56am On Dec 01, 2014
Rita30:
i find it absurd that you do not have an email address nor a website. How do u handle this kind of transaction only through calls. Atleast an email address will help

To reply whatsapp messages na wahala despite the fact that you see them online, talkless of emails. This is really frustrating.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Besh1295: 1:09pm On Dec 01, 2014
someone should please help me
i want to buy powerbanks from alibaba.com but i dont understand the procedures
can anybody help,i will wire the money to your account
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by worldgee: 1:29pm On Dec 01, 2014
Lucwaizy:

What about when we were shipping with CVM, if the transaction worth it go for it.
Bt dat time don pass naw.... when leopard used 2 be king in d jungle!

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by worldgee: 1:41pm On Dec 01, 2014
Besh1295:
someone should please help me
i want to buy powerbanks from alibaba.com but i dont understand the procedures
can anybody help,i will wire the money to your account
Broda, dis link is d way 2 go: https://www.nairaland.com/1842692/it-yourself-alibaba-version. U wil get more than powerbank experience.
Bt if u feel it's nt worth d stress, then I'll adv. u just buy frm any of d trusted guys dat sell here, d likes of mayorall, bashorundon, etc.
Also be careful of who u send money to! #my two cent tho'

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.