Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (619390 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Eghosa1(m): 3:04pm On Dec 01, 2014
Besh1295:
someone should please help me
i want to buy powerbanks from alibaba.com but i dont understand the procedures
can anybody help,i will wire the money to your account

Why not be a reseller for Mayorall? His Mayor Source PB is recommended and affordable!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by bashorundon(m): 5:34pm On Dec 01, 2014
worldgee:

Broda, dis link is d way 2 go: https://www.nairaland.com/1842692/it-yourself-alibaba-version. U wil get more than powerbank experience.
Bt if u feel it's nt worth d stress, then I'll adv. u just buy frm any of d trusted guys dat sell here, d likes of mayorall, bashorundon, etc.
Also be careful of who u send money to! #my two cent tho'
Thanks Man. Bless up.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by bashorundon(m): 7:39pm On Dec 01, 2014
Besh1295:
someone should please help me
i want to buy powerbanks from alibaba.com but i dont understand the procedures
can anybody help,i will wire the money to your account
Let me help you get the Original 10400mAh Xiaomi Powerbank. The Best Powerbank Ever Liveth. It's The Best. PM me if you're interested so we can start from there.

SellingPoint - quality only!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Eghosa1(m): 5:56am On Dec 02, 2014
Charged 189.3 Naira to a Dollar today by My Bank for a small transaction. The continuous crippling of the Naira is alarming. Nigerians and indeed mini / top level importers should prepare for a hard time. Consumers are indeed affected as well.

Despite the devaluation from the exchequer, so much demand for the dollar daily is still shattering the naira and its on all time low.

One need not say that the Nigerian Govt Must explore non oil productive activities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ewizard1: 6:32am On Dec 02, 2014
Eghosa1:
Charged 189.3 Naira to a Dollar today by My Bank for a small transaction. The continuous crippling of the Naira is alarming. Nigerians and indeed mini / top level importers should prepare for a hard time. Consumers are indeed affected as well.

Despite the devaluation from the exchequer, so much demand for the dollar daily is still shattering the naira and its on all time low.

One need not say that the Nigerian Govt Must explore non oil productive activities.

Bank ?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 4:27pm On Dec 02, 2014
ewizard1:

Bank ?
gtbank I paid N189.27 a few minutes back.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Eghosa1(m): 6:57pm On Dec 02, 2014
ewizard1:

Bank ?

GTBANK.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by 5p1naz(m): 7:04pm On Dec 02, 2014
mrramadan:

Thanks for the information.
I have been using your company for a while now and I must say your service is second to none. Thumbs up. However, your customer service is quite poor. I send countless messages but no reply. It is always difficult to reach you especially to get information about a shipment. If Wang is always busy, why not get one person to be responding to enquiries and issues. This is just very frustrating. I have been trying to get information for the past 3 days about a package that has been sent by my supplier but still no response. But when I asked for your new address so I can have the goods sent there, I got a reply in less than 10mins. Please try to find a solution to this issues as this is not the first time this is happening.

How can you call a service second to none and make all these complains. ... just call a spade a spade.. they all provide garbage services and the only reason why they are still in business is because their rivals are no different. ..

One day na one day, the bush meat will catch the hunter... a new shipping service will come to town and this useless services will sit up. ..

2 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 6:34am On Dec 03, 2014
5p1naz:

How can you call a service second to none and make all these complains. ... just call a spade a spade.. they all provide garbage services and the only reason why they are still in business is because their rivals are no different. ..

One day na one day, the bush meat will catch the hunter... a new shipping service will come to town and this useless services will sit up. ..
Cool! But in no time the new shipping company would be overwhelmed and begin to misbehave unless they're ready to employ as many staff as possible.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by mrramadan(m): 6:56am On Dec 03, 2014
5p1naz:

I agree with you. Up till this moment I have not heard anything from them. I tracked the goods and it shows that it has been delivered to them. Yet no one is responding to calls and messages. I tire for these people oh...
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by bashorundon(m): 7:22am On Dec 03, 2014
The response has been massive so far. Thanks to all our customers. Thank you. Remember at SellingPoint, we value our customers.

Get your own Original 10400mAh Xiaomi Powerbank now! #6,000 only! We deliver worldwide. Thank you.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 8:07am On Dec 03, 2014
mrramadan:

I have been using your company for a while now and I must say your service is second to none. Thumbs up. However, your customer service is quite poor. I send countless messages but no reply. It is always difficult to reach you especially to get information about a shipment. If Wang is always busy, why not get one person to be responding to enquiries and issues. This is just very frustrating. I have been trying to get information for the past 3 days about a package that has been sent by my supplier but still no response. But when I asked for your new address so I can have the goods sent there, I got a reply in less than 10mins. Please try to find a solution to this issues as this is not the first time this is happening.

Please, let me state this again. I'm not the owner of company neither am I working with them.

I'm sorry that you didn't receive early reply to your messages, at times, it could be due to time factor. Please, contact them around 2am - 12noon Nigeria time, alternatively, if you don't receive reply from Wang, chat or call Patrick.

Regards!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 8:07am On Dec 03, 2014
mrramadan:

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 8:10am On Dec 03, 2014
Rita30:
i find it absurd that you do not have an email address nor a website. How do u handle this kind of transaction only through calls. Atleast an email address will help

Hell Rita,

Most of these third party agents don't have website where one can please shipment order etc. Please, contact them via the available means.

Thanks!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ikekings(m): 8:36am On Dec 03, 2014
Guys, what of chrisvicmall? How reliable are they?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 10:17am On Dec 03, 2014
This cup has been with St. Patrick for more than a week now, they are unable to trace the owner and the seller too couldn't help.

Please, if it's yours, kindly contact Patrick with proof(s) of ownership.

Aside this item, there are hundreds of other items in their office because some importers refused to read instructions before shipping goods.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ikekings(m): 10:39am On Dec 03, 2014
yemi2plus:
Hello sir, how does st. Patrick operate? I need an agent that can help in delivering my goods from china to Nigeria. I can't seem to find their website on google.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Adwexky(m): 10:44am On Dec 03, 2014
yemi2plus:

Please, let me state this again. I'm not the owner of company neither am I working with them.

I'm sorry that you didn't receive early reply to your messages, at times, it could be due to time factor. Please, contact them around 2am - 12noon Nigeria time, alternatively, if you don't receive reply from Wang, chat or call Patrick.

Regards!
Mr Yemi, pls. I attempt calling Mr Patrick but couldn't get through. Pls can you guide me on how to call a Chinese Phone No.

Thanks In Advance!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mariesio: 10:45am On Dec 03, 2014
ikekings:
Hello sir, how does st. Patrick operate? I need an agent that can help in delivering my goods from china to Nigeria. I can't seem to find their website on google.

Web gini , they hardly reply whatsapp msg nor pick calls ....... grin
ikekings:

Web gini , they hardly reply whatsapp msg nor pick calls .......
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ikekings(m): 11:29am On Dec 03, 2014
Mariesio:

Web gini , they hardly reply whatsapp msg nor pick calls ....... grin

Lol.. Which shipping agent do you use and is reliable?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mariesio: 11:50am On Dec 03, 2014
ikekings:
Lol.. Which shipping agent do you use and is reliable?

Communication -Nonny Kings is a fraction better as Judy will surely reply your msg , even pick your calls and give you updates ( Never Michael but if he does ,he doesn't put his words to action )

Delivery date- 7days =7days and 1day = 1 day

Make sure your transactions are done through Judy.....

...Caveat Emptot......DO NOT EVER USE THEM TO SEND PARCEL FROM NIGERIA TO CHINA!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ikekings(m): 12:06pm On Dec 03, 2014
Mariesio:

Communication -Nonny Kings is a fraction better as Judy will surely reply your msg , even pick your calls and give you updates ( Never Michael but if he does ,he doesn't put his words to action )

...Caveat Emptot......DO NOT EVER USE THEM TO SEND PARCEL FROM NIGERIA TO CHINA!!!!!
Thanks bro. I have already contacted them through whatsapp. What of chrisvicmall, how good are they?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 12:17pm On Dec 03, 2014
ikekings:

You can chat with him on WhatsApp. Kindly check the first page of this thread.

Thanks.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by mrramadan(m): 12:20pm On Dec 03, 2014
yemi2plus:

Regards!

Bro, I am not blaming you or ranting out at you. And regarding time factor, I know very well about that. Thanks anyway.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 03, 2014
"NIGERIA CUSTOMS @CustomsNG
BREAKING: Comptroller-General of Customs, Dikko Inde
Abdullahi CFR, has unsealed NAHCO, urges compliance
from agents.

NIGERIA CUSTOMS @CustomsNG
BREAKING: CGC unseals NAHCO, warns against future
unruly behavior."

I think NAHCO WAREHOUSE IS OPENED!!! PRAISE THE LORD! HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by 5p1naz(m): 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2014
eph12:

Cool! But in no time the new shipping company would be overwhelmed and begin to misbehave unless they're ready to employ as many staff as possible.

It's a Nigerian thing... these things aint done in france gringrin
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by aadejesu: 3:14pm On Dec 03, 2014
bashorundon:
The response has been massive so far. Thanks to all our customers. Thank you. Remember at SellingPoint, we value our customers.

Get your own Original 10400mAh Xiaomi Powerbank now! #6,000 only! We deliver worldwide. Thank you.

what i need is the xiaomi mi4 smart phone, i dont know how possible that is. thanks.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by bashorundon(m): 3:19pm On Dec 03, 2014
aadejesu:

what i need is the xiaomi mi4 smart phone, i dont know how possible that is. thanks.
It's very possible. You can PM me. Thank you.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Eghosa1(m): 3:48pm On Dec 03, 2014
ColinAdua:
"NIGERIA CUSTOMS @CustomsNG
BREAKING: Comptroller-General of Customs, Dikko Inde
Abdullahi CFR, has unsealed NAHCO, urges compliance
from agents.

NIGERIA CUSTOMS @CustomsNG
BREAKING: CGC unseals NAHCO, warns against future
unruly behavior."

I think NAHCO WAREHOUSE IS OPENED!!! PRAISE THE LORD! HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!

This @CustomsNG twitter handle still baffles Me. They're the only one currently reporting this news. I Think its noxious anyway Buddy.

The meeting of truce called yesterday by stakeholders from NAHCO, SAHCOL, and all was boycotted by the CAC and from feelers i heard, Dikko even endorses the current closure. All issues that lead to this imbroglio needs to be resolved and despite my products still being held there, i support such for posterity sake Buddy.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by stagger: 5:16pm On Dec 03, 2014
Eghosa1:

This @CustomsNG twitter handle still baffles Me. They're the only one currently reporting this news. I Think its noxious anyway Buddy.

The meeting of truce called yesterday by stakeholders from NAHCO, SAHCOL, and all was boycotted by the CAC and from feelers i heard, Dikko even endorses the current closure. All issues that lead to this imbroglio needs to be resolved and despite my products still being held there, i support such for posterity sake Buddy.

It has been announced. The warehouses have been opened.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 03, 2014
Eghosa1:

Ah aha! please with all due respect are you the only person who did not know that;

.... FG gave Comptroller Olarenwaju 1/12/2014, to reopen the warehouse and he refused.
..... he was tranfered out of MMIA and Comptroller Adegboke was handed over today between 10:00am and 12:00noon .
.....by the Comptroller General of Customs Dikko Inde Abdullahi who at the same time opened the warehouse amidst serious reprimand to Olarenwaju when he saw how goods littered the tarmac.
......he also lambasted the agents for their unruly barbaric behavior.
....... then normal clearing will start tomorrow after meetings with stake holders at MMIA cargo terminal.

So my research showed!! Peace.!!

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ewizard1: 5:38pm On Dec 03, 2014
Mariesio:

PERFECTLY TALKED!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.