Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (619833 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by EUGENE4GOO(m): 8:22am On Dec 29, 2014
Can somebody tell me the current exchange rate the various banks charge place order I.e naira to dollar
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by merit12(f): 12:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
Mayorall are you black?

Wetin I do nah
mayorall:

Eno gree answer me too. Maybe merit12 sabi his babe for Edo make she help us beg. Abi oga semid sabi his corper babe for Ebonyi make we beg am boss. Moreover, who dash you phone? grin
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by cooldipo(m): 12:40pm On Dec 29, 2014
Denigma:

You can order goods weighing between 2kg and 30kg into Nigeria without any charge from NIPOST. 30 kg is maximum limit allowed. China Post or any other courier services sending through free shipping will not send parcels that is above 30kg through free shipping to NIPOST. And NIPOST charge N500 for parcels that are 1kg and below. If you pay the N500, request for the official receipt.

pls do i have to pay custom charges to NIPOST on a 0.15kg (Sunglass) i bought with Freeshipping? They insist i pay N200 before i could claim it....i smell foul play but i don't the truth. Thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 29, 2014
Eghosa1:

@mayorall see what you've caused?
Bros show ur Edo brother d way too smiley
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 12:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
Adwexky:
Thanks for the update. Pls. How much is St Patrick Normal shipping fee per KG for battery- related goods?

For now, their prices are as follow;

$6 per kg for shipping.

500Naira per kg for clearing.

The price is expected to drop by next month.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Adwexky(m): 1:38pm On Dec 29, 2014
Ok. Thanks!
Hope it drops to the initial price ($4.7).
yemi2plus:

For now, their prices are as follow;

$6 per kg for shipping.

500Naira per kg for clearing.

The price is expected to drop by next month.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Eghosa1(m): 2:06pm On Dec 29, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Bros show ur Edo brother d way too smiley

Lol. This man! Greetings. Let me show you those who know the way>> @Mayorall and @YModulus and @TheSpecialOne. Ensure to follow them bumper to bumper. Here if you need any guide too though (whatsapp preferably).

@Merit12, Do not mind Mayorall > The Largest power bank importer in the entire south west region.

Folks here having a hard time receiving their products shipped via normal, I suggest you take a break from shipping entirely until things become better.

Shipment with express is the best bet at this time if within your price calculation. For some time now even, goods aren't picked up anymore at the airport baggage store and presumably it is due to the CAC/LCA crisis that occured. All would be well eventually as the days go by!

Best Wishes!

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 6:00pm On Dec 29, 2014
NOTICE FROM ST. PATRICK LOGISTICS

Hello,

If your goods are still with Favour of St. Patrick Logistics, kindly ensure to collect them on or before Tuesday, 30 of December, 2014, as she will be going on a short break by Wednesday.

Best Regards!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 29, 2014
Freksy:

EUGENE, please note that the iPad does not have slot for 3G sim. The only means of internet connectivity is by WiFi. You don't need to unlock anything in order to use the WiFi function. THERE IS NO SLOT FOR GSM SIM.

@freksy u ar wrong iPad 1st Generation + 3G has sim slot although its micro sim nd its works on 3G network on any micro sim. if want to buy one just make sure you go for the one with "iPad 1 + 3G" that's all then you will get to see the micro sim slot just beside the iPad.

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by odimbannamdi(m): 2:32am On Dec 30, 2014
linusm:

170 is high, FAFALUX charge $5.5 per KG and 300 for custom per KG and their dollar charge is the conversion rate for the day.
how does fafalux operate? and do u have their contact??
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by mrhello: 4:53am On Dec 30, 2014
odimbannamdi:

Oga, tread softly wt them o!!!

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 5:13am On Dec 30, 2014
Hello house. PLEASE HELP. It doesnt seem like anyone here used Base1 of recent. I have about 5packages with them. Some has been with them since early November. I keep calling and the guy here in Nigeria doesnt seem to know what is happening. Who knows what is happening with them after the strike PLEASE?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 8:20am On Dec 30, 2014
berra:
Hello house. PLEASE HELP. It doesnt seem like anyone here used Base1 of recent. I have about 5packages with them. Some has been with them since early November. I keep calling and the guy here in Nigeria doesnt seem to know what is happening. Who knows what is happening with them after the strike PLEASE?
A lot of base1 parcels are at st Patrick warehouse. Yours may be there.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 30, 2014
eph12:

A lot of base1 parcels are at st Patrick warehouse. Yours may be there.
please give me their contact. Thank you.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tayoast(m): 11:05am On Dec 30, 2014
odimbannamdi:

If you love yourself... If you cherish your peace of mind... You will run when you hear Fafalux.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 11:27am On Dec 30, 2014
berra:

please give me their contact. Thank you.
The same Emeka/Chikodi working for Base1 is also working for Pat. Just ask them if its among those ones at Patrick warehouse.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by jose556(m): 3:32pm On Dec 30, 2014
How long does it take to ship 1 android 10'' tablet to Nigeria? I just called nnonykings Nigeria line and the woman that picked the call told me it would take weeks for 1 tablet to arrive nigeria even with express shipping. Is this normal?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 4:15pm On Dec 30, 2014
jose556:
How long does it take to ship 1 android 10'' tablet to Nigeria? I just called nnonykings Nigeria line and the woman that picked the call told me it would take weeks for 1 tablet to arrive nigeria even with express shipping. Is this normal?

She is right!

Tablet falls under the category of battery goods.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ewizard1: 9:48pm On Dec 30, 2014
Oga and Ogases!!!

YModulus Boss... Tuale!!!

How Biz?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by karrim4real(m): 12:52am On Dec 31, 2014
Hello house
I have problems with fafalux And Lee the owner of commodities.net
I order for 10Pieces of powerbank on 10/12/14 and Lee said I will receive to within 14days through Fafalux I paid To. But the issue is that I have not receive anything till today .when I call fafalux he,said they have suspend cargo in Nigerians for now.
Please help me my brothers in importation?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ccaramel(f): 2:03am On Dec 31, 2014
Do China shipping agents like Nonikings, Anthas, St. Patrick. charge volume weight or just whatever your package weighs? I have a package weighing 6.5kg and dimensions in inches are 36x12x12. Will I be charged just for 6.5kg? I need to use express shipping. Thanks.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by justi4jesu(f): 5:55am On Dec 31, 2014
ccaramel:
Do China shipping agents like Nonikings, Anthas, St. Patrick. charge volume weight or just whatever your package weighs? I have a package weighing 6.5kg and dimensions in inches are 36x12x12. Will I be charged just for 6.5kg? I need to use express shipping. Thanks.

It will be charged per kg, Volume weight is mostly experienced in the US and the likes.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by justi4jesu(f): 5:56am On Dec 31, 2014
karrim4real:
Hello house
I order for 10Pieces of powerbank on 10/12/14 and Lee said I will receive to within 14days through Fafalux I paid To. But the issue is that I have not receive anything till today .when I call fafalux he,said they have suspend cargo in Nigerians for now.

If its through Normal Shipping then its true they placed an embargo on Cargo flights to Lagos and even Abuja, but by january all activities will be back to normal.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by koredex4love(m): 5:58am On Dec 31, 2014
When u use express shipping,you wil be.charge according to the weight ,volume charge is only when you use sea which may take more than 45days,though its the cheapest but not adviseable for mini importer because capital wil be tie down.God bless our hustling!

ccaramel:
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mariesio: 6:02am On Dec 31, 2014
Hi , I ordered for 49 items but received only 24 through post office . So when I asked the seller, he told me that he divided the order into 2 bc it's more than 2kg which the post office rejected . So he gave me this tracking number YC360180081YW. yw56.Com

Pls how do I get this parcel bc tracking shows that it has arrived in Nigeria since 24th Nov.

Thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by koredex4love(m): 6:04am On Dec 31, 2014
I don't see the problem you havve with your supplier if your agent has confirmed to you,your goods are with them.tell your agent to ship on express because normal is even expensive now.

karrim4real:
Hello house
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by justi4jesu(f): 6:08am On Dec 31, 2014
Mariesio:
Hi , I ordered for 49 items but received only 24 through post office . So when I asked the seller, he told me that he divided the order into 2 bc it's more than 2kg which the post office rejected . So he gave me this tracking number YC360180081YW. yw56.Com

Pls how do I get this parcel bc tracking shows that it has arrived in Nigeria since 24th Nov.

Thanks

Visit the Nearest Post office close to you for your item.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mariesio: 6:28am On Dec 31, 2014
justi4jesu:

Visit the Nearest Post office close to you for your item.

Ok thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ccaramel(f): 8:30am On Dec 31, 2014
justi4jesu:

It will be charged per kg, Volume weight is mostly experienced in the US and the likes.

Wow that's great. Thanks so much!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ccaramel(f): 8:33am On Dec 31, 2014
koredex4love:
When u use express shipping,you wil be.charge according to the weight ,volume charge is only when you use sea which may take more than 45days,though its the cheapest but not adviseable for mini importer because capital wil be tie down.God bless our hustling!

Thanks so much. I'm using Nonikings express. Happy New Years Eve!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by justi4jesu(f): 8:39am On Dec 31, 2014
ccaramel:

Wow that's great. Thanks so much!

You are welcome.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by semid4lyfe(m): 10:15am On Dec 31, 2014
mayorall:

Eno gree answer me too. Maybe merit12 sabi his babe for Edo make she help us beg. Abi oga semid sabi his corper babe for Ebonyi make we beg am boss. Moreover, who dash you phone? grin

Seems Eghosa has been talking. . . . . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.