Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (619683 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by mayorall(m): 10:30pm On Dec 27, 2014
Ikonz:

I'm not in that field, I import only wears. I will advise you to ask guys here, but there is an ugly trend I just discovered here. Most people, after benefitting from the free info on this thread, still go ahead to hoard a couple of information when you walk up to them privately, its not funny at all.

Ask Yemi2plus, he might help you out. Others will do shakara for you offline. If Yemi has no clue then search on Alibaba & discuss with a seller, order for a sample first before going full scale. If you have difficulties searching it, let me know, wil help you. Goodluck

Everyone minds his business my friend. A business man is a busy man. Let's see if you can answer this question.

Hello Ikonz , I have been following you on NL. Kindly give me the breakdown of

1. How much you get your shoe

2. How much you are selling it

3. Best market for it

4. Also give me your supplier details and the best shipping company to use. Waiting for your reply as it's urgent.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by HighwayTech: 10:30pm On Dec 27, 2014
eph12:

No matter who you ship with always expect to have one or two issues,well not always tho. Unless you choose to use dhl and even with dhl expect to be charged another fee when it gets to Nigeria.

thanks..... so which shipper would you recommend out of these 2 for the moment .......st Patrick/ nonykings or any other affordable and reliable third party shipper.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by 5p1naz(m): 10:31pm On Dec 27, 2014
Ikonz:

Why would you be the one to bear the expenses of sending the parcel back, when the mistake is not yours? Why wll she insist not to balance you up when you return the parcel with your money? To remove the cost of 1 kg from ur next shippment na big thing? So she is not even grateful that you informed her of their mistake? Ok na.

For the fact that Judy is even arguing with you on the payment of the return cost, is enough for you to cancel ur former proposal & send her ur acc number, then insist that she credit your account with the cost first, before returning the parcel. Cos she might later agree to reimburse via 1kg deduction, & once you return the parcel, you are on your own oo.

Bro, this kind of her strong head is not done anywhere in the world, she dey madt??

tHANK YOU OOOO
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by 5p1naz(m): 10:32pm On Dec 27, 2014
Teeworld13:

What's the content of the parcel please? I suspect mine was erroneously sent to someone else. Funny enough i have someone's parcel that was mistakenly sent to me from Judy and i can't reach the owner via his phone number. I have called ,Michael n their agent in Nigeria and it's the same story. Please check if the parcel contains flowered dresses pleaaaassssssssseeeeeeeepleaaaassssssssseeeeeeee angry

its for a Joy
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 10:55pm On Dec 27, 2014
HighwayTech:

thanks..... so which shipper would you recommend out of these 2 for the moment .......st Patrick/ nonykings or any other affordable and reliable third party shipper.
Any one of them is ok.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ikonz(m): 11:25pm On Dec 27, 2014
mayorall:

Everyone minds his business my friend. A business man is a busy man.
With due respect sir, if you want to mind your own business, then you have no business been in this thread. Here is meant for free exchange of ideas, although with my experiences in the recent past I'm beginning to doubt this.
mayorall:

Hello Ikonz , I have been following you on NL.
I am your customer sir, & we chat on whatsapp often. Therefore saying that you have been following me on nairaland like am an alien is quite deceptive, & a calculated but poor attempt to draw attention, except you mean stalking.
mayorall:

Kindly give me the breakdown of
3. Best market for it
4. Also give me your supplier details and the best shipping company to use. Waiting for your reply as it's urgent.
Again Sir, the above quote is so petty & infantile. It is quite ridiculous that you are asking me these questions just to seek some cheap leverage, knowing fully well that you dont deal on wears.

When I answered Wokemzine, I never mentioned names. I put it to you sir, that you quoted me because you felt so jittery & insecure with my response to him. I have come to realize that lot of us appear to be helpful here, but do so only for a long-term selfish reason.

9 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by EUGENE4GOO(m): 2:05am On Dec 28, 2014
I won this Ipad from Ebay, can it work NIGERIA gsm without unlocking it.

Apple iPad 1st Generation 32GB, Wi-Fi, 9.7in - Black (MB293LL/A)

Item specifics
Condition:
Used: An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully ... Read more
Brand:
Apple
Resolution: 1024 x 768 Product Line: iPad 1st Generation
Screen Size: 9.7" Type: Tablet
Hardware Connectivity: USB 2.0, VGA out Internet Connectivity: Wi-Fi
Operating System: iOS Carrier: Not Applicable
Color:
Black
Storage Capacity: 32 GB
MPN:
MB293LL/A
Detailed item info

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Apple-iPad-1st-Generation-32GB-Wi-Fi-9-7in-Black-MB293LL-A-/221643882430?pt=US_Tablets&hash=item339b013fbe&autorefresh=true
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by mayorall(m): 2:49am On Dec 28, 2014
mayorall:

Everyone minds his business my friend. A business man is a busy man. Let's see if you can answer this question.

Hello Ikonz , I have been following you on NL. Kindly give me the breakdown of

3. Best market for it

Are you sure you saw the bolded before posting this?. The questions is annoying and got you upset I guess. That's a typical question many asked that made you described us as doing shakara offline.

Ikonz:

With due respect sir, if you want to mind your own business, then you have no business been in this thread. Here is meant for free exchange of ideas, although with my experiences in the recent past I'm beginning to doubt this.

I am your customer sir, & we chat on whatsapp often. Therefore saying that you have been following me on nairaland like am an alien is quite deceptive, & a calculated but poor attempt to draw attention, except you mean stalking.

Again Sir, the above quote is so petty & infantile. It is quite ridiculous that you are asking me these questions just to seek some cheap leverage, knowing fully well that you dont deal on wears.

When I answered Wokemzine, I never mentioned names. I put it to you sir, that you quoted me because you felt so jittery & insecure with my response to him. I have come to realize that lot of us appear to be helpful here, but do so only for a long-term selfish reason.

2 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Eghosa1(m): 2:59am On Dec 28, 2014
[b]So much of problems on here, its choking!

For the newbies and not so savvy mini importers>> Again and again, have it at the back of your mind that there is NO best shipping coy. NONE. Those of us who navigate china have certain problems as well when it comes to shipment but due to experience, its tackled swiftly most of the time. Complaints about any company here only ensures another company gets so much pressure and then complaints begin from their end. Anthas with Matthew and Vivi were the toast at a time, then came NonnyKings, Fafalux, Patricks. Do you know that these coys still function and serve people comfortably despite the barrage of complaints hurled at them? Some Folks here can attest to it.

Some of your imported items can be gotten here I'd always say. Why not source locally from seasoned importers or let them help out if you're not 100% sure you can effectively carry out the transaction.

Not every company running on imported items import themselves. Its called outsourcing services and its due to the murky waters. When you know one delivers better than you do, use them.

Next year's going to be tough for importers as we are to bear the aftermath of the CAC /LCA saga. Being that we all are ensuring the thread stays alive and questions keep getting answers, we still have to handle our shortcomings and move forward without bringing it here.

Let's sanitize this place a bit.

I've got a free importation thread here.

TheSpecialOne does same for almost free.

Mayorall as well.

YModulus group of companies gives advice and lectures every time.

Learn to make use of available resources Folks.

Business is about satisfaction, not profit. Maximizing customer satisfaction maximizes profit.

Wishing You all the best of the season. [/b]

3 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by mayorall(m): 3:05am On Dec 28, 2014
Eghosa1:
[b]So much of problems on here, its choking!

For the newbies and not so savvy mini importers>> Again and again, have it at the back of your mind that there is NO best shipping coy. NONE. Those of us who navigate china have certain problems as well when it comes to shipment but due to experience, its tackled swiftly most of the time. Complaints about any company here only ensures another company gets so much pressure and then complaints begin from their end. Anthas with Matthew and Vivi were the toast at a time, then came NonnyKings, Fafalux, Patricks. Do you know that these coys still function and serve people comfortably despite the barrage of complaints hurled at them? Some Folks here can attest to it.

Some of your imported items can be gotten here I'd always say. Why not source locally from seasoned importers or let them help out if you're not 100% sure you can effectively carry out the transaction.

Not every company running on imported items import themselves. Its called outsourcing services and its due to the murky waters. When you know one delivers better than you do, use them.

Next year's going to be tough for importers as we are to bear the aftermath of the CAC /LCA saga. Being that we all are ensuring the thread stays alive and questions keep getting answers, we still have to handle our shortcomings and move forward without bringing it here.

Let's sanitize this place a bit.

I've got a free importation thread here.

TheSpecialOne does same for almost free.

Mayorall as well.

YModulus group of companies gives advice and lectures every time.

Learn to make use of available resources Folks.

Business is about satisfaction, not profit. Maximizing customer satisfaction maximizes profit.

Wishing You all the best of the season. [/b]

I wonder what rich man like you is still doing awake. leave this business for people like us nah.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Eghosa1(m): 3:08am On Dec 28, 2014
mayorall:

I wonder what rich man like you is still doing awake. leave this business for people like us nah.

*prostrates* The Godfather has spoken, thus off to bed now sir.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by mayorall(m): 3:11am On Dec 28, 2014
Eghosa1:

*prostrates* The Godfather has spoken, thus off to bed now sir.

**The Godgrandfather had spoken**. Nice sleep sir. cheesy
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ayaba(f): 5:15am On Dec 28, 2014
I have a package with st patrick about 250 kg, the bone of contention now is , he says Nigeria govenment is not allowing any airline to carry goods to Nigeria now, Need to Wait!

Does anyone else have this issue? What is the way forward?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by justi4jesu(f): 6:12am On Dec 28, 2014
ayaba:
I have a package with st patrick about 250 kg, the bone of contention now is , he says Nigeria govenment is not allowing any airline to carry goods to Nigeria now, Need to Wait!

An embargo has been placed on cargo flights cos of the backlog caused by the NAHCO strike, so no flight until further notice, planes are returning back since there is no space to offload goods. Except if you intend to use Express Shipping.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 11:19am On Dec 28, 2014
mayorall:

I don beg am to show me the way.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Eghosa1(m): 11:41am On Dec 28, 2014
Ymodulus:

@mayorall see what you've caused?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 12:01pm On Dec 28, 2014
Eghosa1:

@mayorall see what you've caused?

You the boss; The importation messiah we've been waiting for.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by mayorall(m): 12:38pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ymodulus:

Eno gree answer me too. Maybe merit12 sabi his babe for Edo make she help us beg. Abi oga semid sabi his corper babe for Ebonyi make we beg am boss. Moreover, who dash you phone? grin
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 2:17pm On Dec 28, 2014
ayaba:

have you considered sea freight?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 2:23pm On Dec 28, 2014
In addition to what my boss Eghosa1 has already said, importation is like a calling and not everyone was called to be an importer, more like a case of many are called, few are chosen. Some of you are not just cut for importation stress. As rightly pointed out above, there are a lot of resources to help you learn and if you can't stomach the stress there are several procurement agents that can help you out.

Happy importation.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 2:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
This is one post I would encourage everyone to read.

It Pays to guard your business secrets by Ymodulus. Happy reading grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2019817/it-pays-guide-business-secrets
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by 10thangel(f): 4:56pm On Dec 28, 2014
hi everyone. Pls, what is the meaning of CBM when you are shipping thru sea. I need it to complete an application. thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by fxbot: 5:27pm On Dec 28, 2014
I have been using cvm close to two years 4 goods above 1120kg and I haven't had any complain. Surprised with the complaints here over the latest companies.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by fxbot: 5:31pm On Dec 28, 2014
10thangel:
hi everyone. Pls, what is the meaning of CBM when you are shipping thru sea. I need it to complete an application. thanks

Cbm means cubic meter angel wink
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by 10thangel(f): 5:39pm On Dec 28, 2014
thanks
fxbot:

Cbm means cubic meter angel wink
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Infinitikoncept(m): 5:43pm On Dec 28, 2014
10thangel:
convert all dimension to metre and multiply
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by 10thangel(f): 6:05pm On Dec 28, 2014
thanks
Infinitikoncept:

convert all dimension to metre and multiply
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by bunmidivine(m): 8:34pm On Dec 28, 2014
justi4jesu:

An embargo has been placed on cargo flights cos of the backlog caused by the NAHCO strike, so no flight until further notice, planes are returning back since there is no space to offload goods. Except if you intend to use Express Shipping.

Does express shipping not come by flights too? And why is expresss shipping not affected by this backlog caused by NAHCO strike? Pls enlighten me.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Freksy(m): 2:08am On Dec 29, 2014
EUGENE4GOO:
I won this Ipad from Ebay, can it work NIGERIA gsm without unlocking it.

Apple iPad 1st Generation 32GB, Wi-Fi, 9.7in - Black (MB293LL/A)

Item specifics
Condition:
Used: An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully ... Read more
Brand:
Apple
Resolution: 1024 x 768 Product Line: iPad 1st Generation
Screen Size: 9.7" Type: Tablet
Hardware Connectivity: USB 2.0, VGA out Internet Connectivity: Wi-Fi
Operating System: iOS Carrier: Not Applicable
Color:
Black
Storage Capacity: 32 GB
MPN:
MB293LL/A
Detailed item info

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Apple-iPad-1st-Generation-32GB-Wi-Fi-9-7in-Black-MB293LL-A-/221643882430?pt=US_Tablets&hash=item339b013fbe&autorefresh=true

EUGENE, please note that the iPad does not have slot for 3G sim. The only means of internet connectivity is by WiFi. You don't need to unlock anything in order to use the WiFi function. THERE IS NO SLOT FOR GSM SIM.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 2:55am On Dec 29, 2014
O boy! Too much complain everywhere.

For those that have packages with St. Patrick that where shipped via Normal since 8 weeks ago or less, some packages are yet to be clear due to the Nahco strike after the fight between customs and licensed agents; hopefully, before the end of this week, more goods with the cleared and text messages will be forwarded to customers.

To avoid delay, stress and fear, I advise that you back-off from "Normal Shipping" for now until government give them a go-ahead to start bringing in more packages. Alternatively, you can use Express shipping if you can afford it or Sea shipping if you can wait.

For me, I use Normal Shipping mostly due to the weight of goods and in order save cost and make some extra profit. I have decided to put importation on hold until most issues on ground have been resolved.

Happy Importation!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by justi4jesu(f): 5:52am On Dec 29, 2014
bunmidivine:

Does express shipping not come by flights too? And why is expresss shipping not affected by this backlog caused by NAHCO strike? Pls enlighten me.

It's more expensive than the normal shipping that's why.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Adwexky(m): 7:31am On Dec 29, 2014
Thanks for the update. Pls. How much is St Patrick Normal shipping fee per KG for battery- related goods?
yemi2plus:
O boy! Too much complain everywhere.

For those that have packages with St. Patrick that where shipped via Normal since 8 weeks ago or less, some packages are yet to be clear due to the Nahco strike after the fight between customs and licensed agents; hopefully, before the end of this week, more goods with the cleared and text messages will be forwarded to customers.

To avoid delay, stress and fear, I advise that you back-off from "Normal Shipping" for now until government give them a go-ahead to start bringing in more packages. Alternatively, you can use Express shipping if you can afford it or Sea shipping if you can wait.

For me, I use Normal Shipping mostly due to the weight of goods and in order save cost and make some extra profit. I have decided to put importation on hold until most issues on ground have been resolved.

Happy Importation!

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.