Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,302 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (618084 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by rawe45: 11:10pm On Dec 25, 2014
Please I need more explanation on the status of this shipment .

item No. Year Status Location Destination Country Date
RK146018031CN 2014 Collection 21002500 NG 20141208 0923
RK146018031CN 2014 Opening 21004700 NG 20141209 0934
RK146018031CN 2014 Dispatching 21004700 NG 20141209 1434
RK146018031CN 2014 Opening 10010200 NG 20141211 1648
RK146018031CN 2014 Departure from outward office of exchange 10010200 NG 20141212 0918
RK146018031CN 2014 Arrival at inward office of exchange NGLOSA NG 20141223 1043
RK146018031CN 2014 Arrival at delivery office NG NG 20141225 1550
RK146018031CN 2014 Unsuccessful delivery NG NG 20141225 1553.

Does it means it's at my location's post office?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by alakara(m): 11:38pm On Dec 25, 2014
rawe45:
Please I need more explanation on the status of this shipment .

item No. Year Status Location Destination Country Date
RK146018031CN 2014 Collection 21002500 NG 20141208 0923
RK146018031CN 2014 Opening 21004700 NG 20141209 0934
RK146018031CN 2014 Dispatching 21004700 NG 20141209 1434
RK146018031CN 2014 Opening 10010200 NG 20141211 1648
RK146018031CN 2014 Departure from outward office of exchange 10010200 NG 20141212 0918
RK146018031CN 2014 Arrival at delivery office NG NG 20141225 1550
RK146018031CN 2014 Unsuccessful delivery NG NG 20141225 1553.

Does it means it's at my location's post office?
Yeap. Go and collect it after the hols on monday.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by iMerchant: 12:07am On Dec 26, 2014
Adwexky:
You had a good and smooth experience - I think. I am also yet to receive my package via St Patrick Normal shipping, he informed me that the package was shipped to Nigeria on 1st of December & as at today, The goods that ought to have been sold, this festive period but are yet to be cleared. Or am I the only person in this situation?

#Fed-Up!

You are not alone brother.

I used St. Patrick Logistics for the first time and my experience is simply horrible.

My supplier had delivered my orders with total weight of 22kg to St. Patrick Logistics since Nov. 28th, 2014 but to my utmost dismay and surprise my goods are yet to be delivered.

I have contact Patrick via email - no response yet, Wang claimed via Whatsapp that my goods had been sent but Favour said my goods hadn't arrived since Nov. 28th, 2014.

I contacted Patrick before asking my supplier to deliver and he/she said Express Shipping is 1 day whereas normal shipping is 10 days. My supplier deliver the goods and Patrick is not answering my email again.

I have called Favour several time, the lady is even frustrated with my phone calls.

I guess this 3rd shipping things is really overrated and hype.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by iMerchant: 12:48am On Dec 26, 2014
iMerchant:

I used St. Patrick Logistics for the first time and my experience is simply horrible.

My supplier had delivered my orders with total weight of 22kg to St. Patrick Logistics since Nov. 28th, 2014 but to my utmost dismay and surprise my goods are yet to be delivered.

I have contact Patrick via email - no response yet, Wang claimed via Whatsapp that my goods had been sent but Favour said my goods hadn't arrived since Nov. 28th, 2014.

I contacted Patrick before asking my supplier to deliver and he/she said Express Shipping is 1 day whereas normal shipping is 10 days. My supplier deliver the goods and Patrick is not answering my email again.

I have called Favour several time, the lady is even frustrated with my phone calls.

First experience bad experience.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 7:16am On Dec 26, 2014
iMerchant:

First experience bad experience.

What shipping method did you opt for?

Kindly forward your information to me privately. Others I same shoe should do same.

Thanks.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Adwexky(m): 7:19am On Dec 26, 2014
You good should have been shipped, depending on the nature of the goods but is yet to be cleared, mine was shipped through Normal shipping on the 1st of Dec. And I was informed that it has not been cleared by NAHCO.

*But bro. Seems there is hope, Mr Patrick said they are quarrelling with them and on 27th of Dec. The goods would be cleared - hopefully.

I pray they don't fail again this time. I have been given dates but yet all was fruitless. Hopefully, this won't be fruitless.
iMerchant:

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by iMerchant: 8:31am On Dec 26, 2014
yemi2plus:

What shipping method did you opt for?

Kindly forward your information to me privately. Others I same shoe should do same.

Thanks.

I have send you a PM or do you prefer I called you on mobile?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 8:35am On Dec 26, 2014
iMerchant:

I have send you a PM or do you prefer I called you on mobile?

PM replied.

A chat on WhatsApp will be preferable.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by iMerchant: 8:38am On Dec 26, 2014
Adwexky:
You good should have been shipped, depending on the nature of the goods but is yet to be cleared, mine was shipped through Normal shipping on the 1st of Dec. And I was informed that it has not been cleared by NAHCO.

*But bro. Seems there is hope, Mr Patrick said they are quarrelling with them and on 27th of Dec. The goods would be cleared - hopefully.

I pray they don't fail again this time. I have been given dates but yet all was fruitless. Hopefully, this won't be fruitless.

If they have some challenges they should at least communicate not mute.

Patrick isn't replying my email and favour is clueless about the whole shipping operation. I sometimes pity the poor girl when I called her because I have nearly rake for her once. I don call tire.

Simple update and feedback will do it better. Nobody is giving me that. I have to beg my supplier to extend my escrow payment confirmation time till January because she don deliver my goods na me dey delay payment now and I can't confirm payment when I haven't even receive the goods.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by iMerchant: 8:50am On Dec 26, 2014
yemi2plus:

PM replied.

I have replied your mail with the details you asked for.

Sorry I can't chat on whatsapp now I don damage my phone and jumia never deliver my new phone
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ylordy(m): 8:55am On Dec 26, 2014
yemi2plus:

PM replied.

bro I need your permission to add you on watsapp I just want to get some info from you pls.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 9:08am On Dec 26, 2014
ylordy:
bro I need your permission to add you on watsapp I just want to get some info from you pls.

Please, go ahead.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by salam12(m): 10:27am On Dec 26, 2014
iMerchant:

If they have some challenges they should at least communicate not mute.

Patrick isn't replying my email and favour is clueless about the whole shipping operation. I sometimes pity the poor girl when I called her because I have nearly rake for her once. I don call tire.

Simple update and feedback will do it better. Nobody is giving me that. I have to beg my supplier to extend my escrow payment confirmation time till January because she don deliver my goods na me dey delay payment now and I can't confirm payment when I haven't even receive the goods.

I can understand your frustration because I a in the same boat with you. Have three packages sent in through SP; first package was shipped to Nigeria since 21st November. Out of three items, able to get alert from Favour that one have been cleared. It has never been this bad with SP from my experience. Custom issue with overall inefficiency in the system actually delayed the whole process.

Just keep hope alive that all goods will get out as soon as possible.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by mayorall(m): 1:54pm On Dec 26, 2014
special way to charge your phones and tablets on the go.

Get mayor source T1 12000mah power bank.

Mayor source charge iPhone 5times

BB 6 times

infinix zero 4times

most tecno 5times.

price #4,000

#3900 for 5 - 9 pieces

#3,700 for 10pieces ( we direct customers to resellers, we don't sell to buyers states in which we have resellers, resellers fixhis/her suitable price)
www.mayorall.com

info@mayorall.com

mayor source had been tested by most Nigerians and prominent nairaland members.

www.nairaland.com/1831348/mayor-source-t1-12000mah-full

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by lcoral(f): 2:54pm On Dec 26, 2014
I think its St Patrick's turn to make headlines. Although I have used them and did not have any issues with them. Communication and delivery were ok
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 4:17pm On Dec 26, 2014
Why do you all get complains?

I don't get complains.

How Ina dei?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 27, 2014
L
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 11:40am On Dec 27, 2014
Teeworld13:
Please i need an advice from professionals in here. I requested one of my suppliers to send my parcel to Nonikings and from the tracking details, my parcel was signed n received by Judy in guangzhou. Judy sent a whatsapp message on 29 .November that she has sent the same parcel via express to Lagos Nigeria n uptill this moment, i haven't received my goods. Joy, Augusta etc also confirmed that they haven't received my parcels. Meanwhile, in between these, i have received 3 different parcels through them. I have called Michael severally but he is nonchalant about the whole issue. It's almost a month now, there is no information no parcel etc. Please how do i retrieve my parcel from Nonikings? I don't mind locking up their agents in Nigeria...
Was this particular parcel shipped thru exexpress or normal? The ones you have received thru express or normal?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by HighwayTech: 12:43pm On Dec 27, 2014
Hello gurus in the house, from @ ymodulus, @yemi2plus, @mayorall, @thespecialone, @shinaf and others ur advice is urgently needed: i bought some battery (android tab) and non battery item from my supplier on alibaba, while making the purchase i gave supplier st patrick china's address because everyone was saying st patrick is good and nonykings is dissapointing them.......... But unfortunately towards the last posts on this thread, see people's post on this same st patrick........its another thing entirely........... From delays, no picking up of calls, not replying messages etc.............i'm just fed up
Yet i see my oga here Ymodulus saying he never gets complains........ How are you doing it, pls can you share me the secret.......and it seems people like yemi2plus is close to some of these shipping agents.....pls can i have yor whatsapp contact?.........@everyone; my supplier is kindly awaiting me to give her a shipping address since i told her not to send my goods yet; as at this moment........who would you recommend i give her?.............while i'm not in so much hurry(though would love my goods delîvered promptly).... Which shipping method (normal/express) would you recommend?......... I await answers from gurus please
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by HighwayTech: 1:07pm On Dec 27, 2014
Ymodulus:
Why do you all get complains?

I don't get complains.

How Ina dei?

oga share us the secret of how you do it without getting complains.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by 5p1naz(m): 3:05pm On Dec 27, 2014
make una see me see trouble ooo..

my people, i spent my last last credit calling texting and whatsapping judy for days before she finally decided to send my packages some weeks back. i've been in Ghana for a while now and everytime my goods clear and i receive my message to pick up my goods from nonnikings Nigeria, i arrange a pickup from nonnikings and another courier to send to Ghana. so like 3 weeks ago i received my packages intact but someone's package was added to mine. i immediately sent the picture of the item to Judy and explained what happened.

as usual, it took her 3 days to reply my message, she then begged me to return the item to the owner. i agreed to do that. so i drove to the courier's office and asked for the item be sent to nigeria but they said it will cost me GHC 30 apprx. 10usd. shocked shocked shocked this no be the issue, 10usd is groundnut to me. but for what this people (nonnikings) don take my eye see, lailai i would never pay 10usd for them.

so i contacted Judy and told her the issue, and told her i will pay the 10usd, but all i ask is when my next item is being sent to me, she shouldn't charge me for 1kg. that was all i asked ooooo. for one week now Judy has been surprisingly sending me messages constantly and replying my messages almost immediately. she wants me to send the item with my own money and not credit me back.

i won't do it and that's my final decision. we are all doing business. if they were nice people i honestly will send a 100kg item back for them free of charge.

make una look into the matter ooo
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ikonz(m): 3:56pm On Dec 27, 2014
5p1naz:
make una see me see trouble ooo..

my people, i spent my last last credit calling texting and whatsapping judy for days before she finally decided to send my packages some weeks back. i've been in Ghana for a while now and everytime my goods clear and i receive my message to pick up my goods from nonnikings Nigeria, i arrange a pickup from nonnikings and another courier to send to Ghana. so like 3 weeks ago i received my packages intact but someone's package was added to mine. i immediately sent the picture of the item to Judy and explained what happened.

as usual, it took her 3 days to reply my message, she then begged me to return the item to the owner. i agreed to do that. so i drove to the courier's office and asked for the item be sent to nigeria but they said it will cost me GHC 30 apprx. 10usd. shocked shocked shocked this no be the issue, 10usd is groundnut to me. but for what this people (nonnikings) don take my eye see, lailai i would never pay 10usd for them.

so i contacted Judy and told her the issue, and told her i will pay the 10usd, but all i ask is when my next item is being sent to me, she shouldn't charge me for 1kg. that was all i asked ooooo. for one week now Judy has been surprisingly sending me messages constantly and replying my messages almost immediately. she wants me to send the item with my own money and not credit me back.

i won't do it and that's my final decision. we are all doing business. if they were nice people i honestly will send a 100kg item back for them free of charge.

make una look into the matter ooo

Why would you be the one to bear the expenses of sending the parcel back, when the mistake is not yours? Why wll she insist not to balance you up when you return the parcel with your money? To remove the cost of 1 kg from ur next shippment na big thing? So she is not even grateful that you informed her of their mistake? Ok na.

For the fact that Judy is even arguing with you on the payment of the return cost, is enough for you to cancel ur former proposal & send her ur acc number, then insist that she credit your account with the cost first, before returning the parcel. Cos she might later agree to reimburse via 1kg deduction, & once you return the parcel, you are on your own oo.

Bro, this kind of her strong head is not done anywhere in the world, she dey madt??
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by wokemzine: 8:55pm On Dec 27, 2014
Ikonz:

Its ok shaa, but then 2600mah is no longer hot sale bro. The market has been flooded with higher capacities at a ridiculously cheap prices. For e.g. you may not sell your 2600mah less than 1k (you fit oh cheesy), but 12000mah full capacity can be gotten @N3500 or even lesser these days.

When you win this dispute, rebrand & repackage your ideas & strategies, & you will be good to go bro
cheesy thanks dear. I truly appreciate.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 27, 2014
eph12:

Was this particular parcel shipped thru exexpress or normal? The ones you have received thru express or normal?

Express
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by wokemzine: 9:15pm On Dec 27, 2014
Ikonz:

Its ok shaa, but then 2600mah is no longer hot sale bro. The market has been flooded with higher capacities at a ridiculously cheap prices. For e.g. you may not sell your 2600mah less than 1k (you fit oh cheesy), but 12000mah full capacity can be gotten @N3500 or even lesser these days.

When you win this dispute, rebrand & repackage your ideas & strategies, & you will be good to go bro

Please which supplier can i get that 12000mah at a very cheap price. Thanks so much.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 27, 2014
[quote author=5p1naz post=29247314]make una see me see trouble ooo..

make una look into the matter ooo[/quote
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 9:17pm On Dec 27, 2014
Teeworld13:

Express
Reach out to my oga yemi2plus. He should be able to help you solve it. Its one of the downs in importation smiley
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 9:27pm On Dec 27, 2014
HighwayTech:
Hello gurus in the house, from @ ymodulus, @yemi2plus, @mayorall, @thespecialone, @shinaf and others ur advice is urgently needed: i bought some battery (android tab) and non battery item from my supplier on alibaba, while making the purchase i gave supplier st patrick china's address because everyone was saying st patrick is good and nonykings is dissapointing them.......... But unfortunately towards the last posts on this thread, see people's post on this same st patrick........its another thing entirely........... From delays, no picking up of calls, not replying messages etc.............i'm just fed up
Yet i see my oga here Ymodulus saying he never gets complains........ How are you doing it, pls can you share me the secret.......and it seems people like yemi2plus is close to some of these shipping agents.....pls can i have yor whatsapp contact?.........@everyone; my supplier is kindly awaiting me to give her a shipping address since i told her not to send my goods yet; as at this moment........who would you recommend i give her?.............while i'm not in so much hurry(though would love my goods delîvered promptly).... Which shipping method (normal/express) would you recommend?......... I await answers from gurus please
No matter who you ship with always expect to have one or two issues,well not always tho. Unless you choose to use dhl and even with dhl expect to be charged another fee when it gets to Nigeria.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ikonz(m): 9:57pm On Dec 27, 2014
Teeworld13:

What's the content of the parcel please? I suspect mine was erroneously sent to someone else. Funny enough i have someone's parcel that was mistakenly sent to me from Judy and i can't reach the owner via his phone number. I have called ,Michael n their agent in Nigeria and it's the same story. Please check if the parcel contains flowered dresses pleaaaassssssssseeeeeeeepleaaaassssssssseeeeeeee angry

Imagine the kind stories & write up that filled up this thread. How can a shipping company (backyard companies) be careless like this? Throwing people's goods left & right, haba!

The stories in recent times is not only absurd, but also tells us the kind of people that handle goods bought with our hard earned money.

Soon, we all will experience the birth of a new shipping company with astute graduates as their workers. The company that will completely over-haul the current shipping strategies & change the way we see freighting!

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by bashorundon(m): 10:03pm On Dec 27, 2014
wokemzine:

Please which supplier can i get that 12000mah at a very cheap price. Thanks so much.
Boss, the Original 10400mAh Xiaomi Powerbank is the best powerbank. Our coy, SP-SellingPoint, brings them in. Reach us via my signature for further discussions. Thank you.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ikonz(m): 10:14pm On Dec 27, 2014
wokemzine:

I'm not in that field, I import only wears. I will advise you to ask guys here, but there is an ugly trend I just discovered here. Most people, after benefitting from the free info on this thread, still go ahead to hoard a couple of information when you walk up to them privately, its not funny at all.

Ask Yemi2plus, he might help you out. Others will do shakara for you offline, or even woo you to purchase their own imported product. If you didnt see any genuine help then search on Alibaba & discuss with a seller, order for a sample first before going full scale. If you have difficulties searching it, let me know, wil help you. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by mayorall(m): 10:22pm On Dec 27, 2014
wokemzine:

Try mayor source power bank from Mayorall goods Nigeria enterprises. We run free adverts for you. We direct buyers from your states to you. We don't sell to our buyers from your state. Our product comes with warrantee.

www.nairaland.com/1831348/mayor-source-t1-12000mah-full#25009707

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.