Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (619146 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tyconcepts(f): 12:43pm On Dec 31, 2014
Even a very impatient person like me has become extremely patient since these issues with delayed shipping, price hike, missing goods, NAHCO blah blah began.....All logistics agents in recent times are of no good but find the one who's evil suit you best and dwell therein.

Ludacris said....If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tugrow(m): 8:03pm On Jan 01, 2015
Hello pls huz, some one shouid help with st. Patrick wassup contack pls
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by worldgee: 9:22pm On Jan 01, 2015
We @ [size=20pt]Time & Tide Global Resources[/size] wish u all a better year in biz IJN.

Happy nw year.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by worldgee: 10:19pm On Jan 01, 2015
tugrow:
Hello pls huz, some one shouid help with st. Patrick wassup contack pls
+8615920468789, 08164585092
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by omalehussaina: 10:36pm On Jan 01, 2015
thanks for the explanation,how do u track ur goods from this company since they are not directly from ali-expresss?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by darmochy1(m): 12:46am On Jan 02, 2015
Happy new year everyone. Have a blissful and fulfilling year.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 3:49am On Jan 02, 2015
omalehussaina:
thanks for the explanation,how do u track ur goods from this company since they are not directly from ali-expresss?
No tracking
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by dlex21(m): 8:14am On Jan 02, 2015
Good day and happy new year my ogas at the top. Them say na where person own end, na hin another persn own start grin...i'm new here but not new as an importer. I do normal shipping with NIPOST but they take forever to arrive so i'm really happy i stumbled upon this thread cos little did i know i can import via third party shippers and we all know how exorbitant DHL and the likes can be. But with the problems NAHCO and d likes are having, i guess i'll just wait till the storm is over. Please provide updates when normal service has resumed. thanks.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tugrow(m): 8:48am On Jan 02, 2015
worldgee:

+8615920468789, 08164585092
tanx very much, I belive we can call them with the same numbers
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Freksy(m): 11:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
Tbliss12:

@freksy u ar wrong iPad 1st Generation + 3G has sim slot although its micro sim nd its works on 3G network on any micro sim. if want to buy one just make sure you go for the one with "iPad 1 + 3G" that's all then you will get to see the micro sim slot just beside the iPad.

You are wrong. IPad 1st Generation without built-in 3G function does not have sim slot.

Did I mention +3G in my comment?

Click the link to eBay provided by EUGENE and read about the spec of the iPad under consideration.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tracycinth: 1:03am On Jan 03, 2015
Happy new year my people. If you order goods from China you can earn from 3% cash back and up when you buy through our links. Check us out at www.nycedealz.com for more information and how it works. We get commission for referral which we share with our users. No added cost to you, free registration, efficient tracking system etc. 3% might not sound like a lot of money but if you buy volumes or quite often you will get enough to take care of some responsibilities at the end of the day. Secondly you do not buy from us, you buy from the regular shops and you can ship through any logistic company of your choices and prices are the same. Try us and leave your reviews. We also offers rebate (we give 6%) when you buy from Taobao or other Chinese shops through YOYbuy.com, a logistic company based in China. They ship to Nigeria too, I have not used them before, any one that has used them can let us know how good their services are.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Sammig1(m): 7:58am On Jan 04, 2015
For those into wristband production, how much will it cost me in total to produce about 500pcs of wristband in china Help me calculate and inform me the cost per piece. Thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Sammig1(m): 12:01pm On Jan 04, 2015
Sammig1:
For those into wristband production, how much will it cost me in total to produce about 500pcs of wristband in china Help me calculate and inform me the cost per piece. Thanks

Response needed asap please
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Eghosa1(m): 12:44pm On Jan 04, 2015
Sammig1:

Cc @Mayorall.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 04, 2015
Sammig1:

Sammig1. Mayorall goods Nigeria enterprises charge #75 for customised wristband with your logo and words.

Contact us

Phone and whatsapp : 07066435369

BBM : 7FDE8205

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 04, 2015
Eghosa1:

Cc @Mayorall.

Thanks boss. Currently on ban. #typingonhisbehalf#

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Infinitikoncept(m): 4:36pm On Jan 04, 2015
Sammig1:

Response needed asap please
contact me on whatsapp 07031021457
let me know the size and type of printing you want on it. Price range #60-90
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Monarchmindset(m): 12:39am On Jan 05, 2015
How do you ship product up to 100kg from Poland, Germany, Italy or US. What shipping options or agents are cheaper and secured.
Regards

Ymodulus MAYORALL SHINAF MASTERCEE JUSTI4JESU DAV8ID YEMI2PLUS JEFF1206
thanks y'all
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by arbitrage: 12:48am On Jan 05, 2015
Ymodulus:

Can you tell if a Chinese seller is fake or genuine or if the website is for real? What of when the seller wants payment by bank transfer instead of through Alipay or Aliexpress and Dhgate payment?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by emmy4lov(m): 5:28am On Jan 05, 2015
Mariesio:
Anyone with Nonnyking Lagos address? Pls help
nigeria office:No 4 oshitelu street near opposite Gt bank, amazing grace plaza computer village ikeja,logos.nigeria.express contract:Joy-08066748474, normal contract:Augusta-07080209511
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by justi4jesu(f): 5:44am On Jan 05, 2015
Monarchmindset:
How do you ship product up to 100kg from Poland, Germany, Italy or US. What shipping options or agents are cheaper and secured.
Regards

thanks y'all

I can assist you with shipping from Dubai/US to Nigeria.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Monarchmindset(m): 7:03am On Jan 05, 2015
justi4jesu:

I can assist you with shipping from Dubai/US to Nigeria.
thanks, but those country i mention are the country i need to ship from.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by justi4jesu(f): 7:09am On Jan 05, 2015
Monarchmindset:
thanks, but those country i mention are the country i need to ship from.

I don't know about other countries except US, others can help you with other destinations you mentioned earlier.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Monarchmindset(m): 8:34am On Jan 05, 2015
justi4jesu:

I don't know about other countries except US, others can help you with other destinations you mentioned earlier.
thanks mate
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by odimbannamdi(m): 2:52pm On Jan 05, 2015
With a lot of fake memory cards out there, getting
full
capacity memory cards at competitive prices can
really be difficult, but not impossible!
We import original full capacity ADVANCE memory
cards directly from the manufacturers in Taiwan
and
our prices are affordable, pocket friendly and highly
competitive.
Our memory cards and their prices are as follows:
4gig - 650naira
8gig – 750naira
16gig - 1,400naira
32gig - 2,500naira
We accept only bulk purchases as from 10pieces
above and, unfortunately, we do not offer any
discount irrespective of the quantity you buy. Those
prices are the least we can go.
We are based in Lagos and, prefer a face-to-face
or
one on one transaction to enable a prospective
customer test every single memory card before
money changes hands.
However, if you are based outside Lagos, we will
readily accept any form of confirmation you choose.
Also, we will not be responsible for transporting the
memory cards to your state of origin, but we can
arrange a cheap mode of transportation for you.
Call or whatsapp us on 08160466225 or send us a
mail on kevin4christ012@gmail.com
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ikonz(m): 3:16pm On Jan 05, 2015
Monarchmindset:
thanks mate

Contact Samcathe here on nairaland. He handles shipping from the countries in the whole of European continent according to his posts.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by diki1(m): 12:01am On Jan 06, 2015
In the house, is there any1 who can help procure from alibaba and make payment after I have contacted an alibaba seller?
Br
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by wokemzine: 7:20am On Jan 06, 2015
Hello, my good people, my item has been showing customs clearing in process since on the 4th of dec. It's more than one month now. Is it that it is being siezed by custom or Nahco issue affected? Ì stay in portharcourt.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Infinitikoncept(m): 10:08am On Jan 06, 2015
diki1:
In the house, is there any1 who can help procure from alibaba and make payment after I have contacted an alibaba seller?
Br
i can but i will prefer to teach you how you can do it
someone taught me here,funny she is a lady
if you are ready chat the number on my signature
cheers

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.