Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (618079 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tosinjay(m): 2:31pm On Mar 04, 2015
Please who knows more about how shoptomydoor charges from china, am not used to what i see on their site and i like the idea of getting goods at my doorstep
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcleo007(m): 6:04pm On Mar 04, 2015
Hello everyone and good wishes as you carry out your importation businesses. We are pleased to reintroduce our service; IBL LOGISTICS: PICKUP/DELIVERY/WAYBILL SERVICE for Lagos and non-Lagos importers.

IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTIC SERVICE is primarily aimed at people who live in and outside of Lagos and wish to do business with someone in Lagos (a buyer outside of Lagos to a seller in Lagos). Lagos residents who may not have time at their disposal can also consider the service as well.

We offer pickup/delivery/waybill service within and from Lagos to anywhere in the country. Our service involve picking up your package(s) from your agents office or warehouse in Lagos and sending to you through your choice bus transport service or courier company and you receive at your location.

Our charges are pocket friendly, and we consider the convenience of your business as an utmost importance. N2,000(South west locations)/N2‚500 (South east, Abuja) for items weighing from 0-5kg to most towns and cities across Nigeria. Extra charges may apply for locations explained on our thread.

We work Monday-Friday.

The threads are;

https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos#24365698

https://www.nairaland.com/1943083/ibl-logistics-pickup-free-warehousing

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by sped1oro(m): 6:13pm On Mar 04, 2015
You glance over your phone.

Receive alerts and notifications left and right.

You look at the time and realize it's 3 in the afternoon and you still haven't gotten any work done!

This is mad!

Finally, I've got a guide on how you stop putting things off, get rid of distractions and get more stuff done instead of procrastinating!

Get it here:....http:///1GShF0P

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 3:48am On Mar 05, 2015
Ssdigest21:

Securesuccess1988@gmail.com

Thanks alot, i have done that and the transaction is currently under processing.....i will keep u informed.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by wokemzine: 3:55am On Mar 05, 2015
Hello, i find it difficult getting a supplier from alibaba that can sell products less than 50pcs of an item. Whenever they ask of how many pcs i need & i tell them maybe 20pcs. They don't respond back.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by generaljosh(m): 6:23am On Mar 05, 2015
Hello Friends, pls wch logistics is very good in shipping container from china n dat cn deliver to any state in Nigeria. To all my bosses, pls hlp...thnks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tosinjay(m): 12:54pm On Mar 05, 2015
Good day friends, please i need a logistics who is cheaper and reliable for a normal shipping from china that also have an office at computer village or around ikeja, please chrisvicmall seem expensive for me, i need a better alternative, please anyone who knows should help.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Excelhere: 9:45pm On Mar 05, 2015
Hello Sammig1,

Are you still interested in the wrist watches. I have some in stock if you are still interested

Sammig1:
if u have these watches n other ddsigns email me i need wholesale
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 05, 2015
wokemzine:
Hello, i find it difficult getting a supplier from alibaba that can sell products less than 50pcs of an item. Whenever they ask of how many pcs i need & i tell them maybe 20pcs. They don't respond back.
What item do you need?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by dav8id(m): 12:00am On Mar 06, 2015
wokemzine:

what item are you searching for? look you wont enjoy doing business on alibaba if you cant meet up with their minimum quantity
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by MASTERCC: 4:36pm On Mar 06, 2015
Pls can someone give me link
Where I can buy this either
Aliexpress
Dhgate
Alibaba

pls Urgent urgent cos I have market for it.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Konnektions146(m): 8:56pm On Mar 06, 2015
MASTERCC:
Aliexpress
Dhgate
Alibaba

Quantity?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by phumtadeic: 7:44am On Mar 07, 2015
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by MASTERCC: 8:31am On Mar 07, 2015
@knne146 yes
I need 500pcs to1000pcs
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by iMerchant: 8:40am On Mar 07, 2015
phumtadeic:
Hello all,

I am not here to discredit anyone or any company because I am also in business but I have to say it has it is that st Patrick Logistics is a very irresponsible company.

Ms Wang of St Patrick Logistics received my package in China on the 6th of feb. 2015 I told her to ship to Lagos, Nigeria with Normal shipping & she promised to do so on the 9th or 10th before they went on holiday.

My people, up till this morning that I am writing this post I am yet to receive my package. Everytime I call favour (the company's representative in Nigeria) it is a new story everyday....... I also chatted with her boss on whatsapp last week Saturday it is also all stories....

I have been cool with them but deep down I am very angry....

Maybe you should contact yemi2plus.

I have the same challenge during the NAHCO bruhaha and my product was delayed for 2 month.

After deep investigation with the help of yemi2plus, I discovered that St. Patrick Logistic actually shipped my products but was hanging at Nigeria port awaiting clearing beacuse of the NAHCO strike.

I missed the December sales not because St. Patrick didn't shipped my goods but because they couldn't clear it at Nigeria port.

Yemi2Plus will actually help you find the missing link, if you are not getting it from Ms. Wang and Favour.

That was my first time experience with them and believe me, I will be using them again in my upcoming shippment because people like yemi2plus is here to help and always a call, chat or ping away.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by wellsaid(m): 8:51am On Mar 07, 2015
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by dav8id(m): 9:21am On Mar 07, 2015
MASTERCC:
Aliexpress
Dhgate
Alibaba

I AM INTO SUPPLYING OF THIS AS WELL BUT NOT EXACTLY BRAND...DID YOU NEED EXACTLY BRAND OR ANY OTHER TOP QUALITY VOLTAGE PROTECTOR?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Konnektions146(m): 9:44am On Mar 07, 2015
MASTERCC:
@knne146 yes
I need 500pcs to1000pcs
Would you accept another brand name?

Not exactly they one you just posted.

What do you think?

Would be glad to deal with you
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by o42austino(m): 11:22am On Mar 07, 2015
Hi Nairalanders,

Which Bank Naira ATm Card can i use in making payment in DHgate?,I tried making payment on Dhgate Using Firstbank ATM card(I hv Activated the i-Pin) but it failed, I inquired from Firstcontact(Firstbank Customer care) and Got below Reply, Pls i need Ur Advice Urgently.

Hello,

Customer is attempting a transaction from his naira account on a foreign terminal. This is not allowed for our Visa Debit cards.

Kindly be informed our Visa debit cards are enabled for transactions on the Naira account on local (Nigerian) terminals and on the domiciliary account on foreign terminals.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by davidodufote: 2:53pm On Mar 07, 2015
Sammig1:
if u have these watches n other ddsigns email me i need wholesale
how many do you need.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Chartey(m): 10:04pm On Mar 07, 2015
phumtadeic:
Hello all,

I am not here to discredit anyone or any company because I am also in business but I have to say it has it is that st Patrick Logistics is a very irresponsible company.

Ms Wang of St Patrick Logistics received my package in China on the 6th of feb. 2015 I told her to ship to Lagos, Nigeria with Normal shipping & she promised to do so on the 9th or 10th before they went on holiday.

My people, up till this morning that I am writing this post I am yet to receive my package. Everytime I call favour (the company's representative in Nigeria) it is a new story everyday....... I also chatted with her boss on whatsapp last week Saturday it is also all stories....

I also had goods with them before the holidays. I think they will send this weekend after consolidating everything they've received. I think you should be a bit patient.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by hardeyeanc(m): 7:25am On Mar 08, 2015
Chartey:
I also had goods with them before the holidays. I think they will send this weekend after consolidating everything they've received. I think you should be a bit patient.
for how long will one have to wait? I made sure my goods was sent before their fucking holiday in other to avoid delay, and up to this moment i ve not received my packages, my customers are disturbing me and Patrick refused to update me, so I dunno what to tell them. so I will appreciate any help from anybody as regards this. thanks @justijesu biko help o
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mariesio: 7:50am On Mar 08, 2015
tosinjay:
Good day friends, please i need a logistics who is cheaper and reliable for a normal shipping from china that also have an office at computer village or around ikeja, please chrisvicmall seem expensive for me, i need a better alternative, please anyone who knows should help.

Its only NonnyKing I can think of
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by MASTERCC: 12:18pm On Mar 08, 2015
Both konne146
&dav8id pls can me for more
Discussion 08039432621
Tnx
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Chartey(m): 1:31pm On Mar 08, 2015
hardeyeanc:
for how long will one have to wait? I made sure my goods was sent before their fucking holiday in other to avoid delay, and up to this moment i ve not received my packages, my customers are disturbing me and Patrick refused to update me, so I dunno what to tell them. so I will appreciate any help from anybody as regards this. thanks @justijesu biko help o
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Saryea83: 5:59pm On Mar 08, 2015
Ymodulus:
[size=15pt]How to package your goods.[/size]

Tell your seller to write the following on your package

write the following details on the product
Name: YOUR FULL NAME
PhoneNo: +23481........
SellerName: Your seller Name
Weight : (write the weight of the item after packaging.)

where. Your Name is for identification by your freight company
Your PhoneNo. is what you company will use to contact you
SellerName: This is useful when you have more than 1 goods and you want to combine them
Weight: Let your seller write the weight of the item, so that your freight company will not cheat you. You may have 2kg and they will tell you 4kg. Yes those guys are thieves.

Below is a picture
Seated nw
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bboyblessed: 6:08pm On Mar 08, 2015
Do you want a professionally designed website for your personal and Business Purpose? Do you want an online presence? Do you want an E-commerce website where Goods/Services are sold online to potential customers online?

If yes, Immaculate Concept is a solution for you.

If you don't have technical skills, a big budget or time to build it yourself, with our service you can get a well-designed SEO Optimized and affordable Website created quickly by an established domain and hosting provider.
Our team of experts will build a custom site according to your requirements and ensure the design and content include all the elements you need to attract and convert visitors.

In addition, we can take care of everything from hosting, design and content to Search Engine Optimisation and Google Analytics Integration.
Our service does not end when we are finished creating your site. We can continue to maintain and update it so you can focus on other important tasks like running a successful business.

Contact us now to get started
Call us on 07035016384
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by phumtadeic: 11:57pm On Mar 09, 2015
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by klexycole(m): 12:07am On Mar 10, 2015
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by phumtadeic: 12:16am On Mar 10, 2015
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by MukaBox: 7:09am On Mar 10, 2015
Let us handle your Konga & Jumia warehousing & drop-off.

www.mukabox.com

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Infinitikoncept(m): 5:04pm On Mar 10, 2015
phumtadeic:
Hello all,

U will just have to take it easy bro
By 12th March my package will make 6weeks that it's been with them
It's really in Nigeria to be factual but they have a serious delay in clearing them
So I just chill cox d last time I yabbed miss Wang she was crying cox it ain't her fault.

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (227) (Reply)