Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,872 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (618135 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mariesio: 1:37pm On Mar 11, 2015
Pls someone shld give me Favour of St Pat no to me , I misplaced my phone.

thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 11, 2015
If you ordered for bra n pants, skating protective gear n you used nonikings express shipping, please call me now 08098716676. Note: you must identify your goods with the correct tracking number, quantities ordered.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by PrimaxServices: 1:06pm On Mar 12, 2015
Infinitikoncept:

U will just have to take it easy bro
By 12th March my package will make 6weeks that it's been with them
It's really in Nigeria to be factual but they have a serious delay in clearing them
So I just chill cox d last time I yabbed miss Wang she was crying cox it ain't her fault.

The goods are out now. Contact thnm again
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Infinitikoncept(m): 3:47pm On Mar 12, 2015
[quote author=PrimaxServices post=31549433]

The goods are out now. Contact thnm again[/quote
i got d mesage yesterday]
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by chelseao: 1:35pm On Mar 15, 2015
please someone come to my rescue, i made an order on ali express since the first week of February but for some reason the seller did not ship my item even though it was showing that it has been shipped on the order page, i contacted her and after several days of messaging she said shipping delay due to Chinese holiday, after the holiday i still contacted the seller no reply, dropped tons of messages yet no reply. i had to open a dispute as my buyer protection was gradually coming to an end. they gave the seller 3 days to respond according to the dispute and i just received a message saying "dispute finished" the seller's respond time has ended. please what does this mean and will my money be refunded back? please help
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by koredex4love(m): 1:45pm On Mar 15, 2015
chelseao:
please someone come to my rescue, i made an order on ali express since the first week of February but for some reason the seller did not ship my item even though it was showing that it has been shipped on the order page, i contacted her and after several days of messaging she said shipping delay due to Chinese holiday, after the holiday i still contacted the seller no reply, dropped tons of messages yet no reply. i had to open a dispute as my buyer protection was gradually coming to an end. they gave the seller 3 days to respond according to the dispute and i just received a message saying "dispute finished" the seller's respond time has ended. please what does this mean and will my money be refunded back? please help

Since the seller did not reply,it means.the grace given to him/her to defend the dispute has ended.there you have won the dispute and your money wil be paid back to your account in more or less than 2weeks.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Sleeksylvia(f): 7:08pm On Mar 15, 2015
Hi guys,, I want to start a biz of selling evening gowns and gowns that can be used as a reception dress, shoes, jewelry and clutch purses. I saw some fabulous ones on Dhgate website. Pls is anyone into such biz? I need advice. I'm based in PH. Thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by koredex4love(m): 7:33pm On Mar 15, 2015
Sleeksylvia:
Hi guys,, I want to start a biz of selling evening gowns and gowns that can be used as a reception dress, shoes, jewelry and clutch purses. I saw some fabulous ones on Dhgate website. Pls is anyone into such biz? I need advice. I'm based in PH. Thanks

You need to have a full knowledge of the products you wish to go into.All the products you mentioned are nice to go into but you have to be extra careful before you make a large purchase,i mean you are adviced to first order sample of that particular product from the seller you wished to buy the bulk order from,then you evaluate the quality and market value of that product in your vicinity.You may check my signature for a shoe we are working on if you will have interest to join us.
Wish you all the best!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 6:13am On Mar 16, 2015
Is Noniking logistics still operating? Anybody used them recently?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 6:55am On Mar 16, 2015
Nnaabros:
Is Noniking logistics still operating? Anybody used them recently?

Yes they are still in operation. I even have some packages to be delivered this week by them.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tayoast(m): 9:10am On Mar 16, 2015
chelseao:
please what does this mean and will my money be refunded back? please help

Full refund on your card. Be rest assured
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by clubmoney: 11:17pm On Mar 16, 2015
uchman:

I paid in $460 into their fidelity bank naira account since thursday last week till now, they keep telling me that they will transfer the money to their Chinese office,till now nothing has been done...Has anybody used their service successfully without any hitch?
i have go to there office in lagos, and send tru them and it went successfully.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by chelseao: 8:53am On Mar 17, 2015
oh ok, that sounds better. thanks very much for your help
koredex4love:

Since the seller did not reply,it means.the grace given to him/her to defend the dispute has ended.there you have won the dispute and your money wil be paid back to your account in more or less than 2weeks.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by koredex4love(m): 2:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
chelseao:
oh ok, that sounds better. thanks very much for your help

you are welcome,am sure by now ,you should have receive a mail telling you,you have won the dispute and you will be credited within so so days.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mariesio: 5:59pm On Mar 18, 2015
Can someone pls convert 425*425*190 box to cbm because i want 2 use sea shipping

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Anitaclassy(f): 5:37am On Mar 20, 2015
Am not really angry at nonikings logistics just pissed of by the way my issue was handled, Judy sent a package of 22dresses to nigeria through normal shipping which is supposed to be 7days since on the 10th of February but I only got it on wenesday this week. Augustina abi Augusta(the Nigerian agent) I call her tire and whenever I call she keeps telling me to call back that there is a package with that name but with a different num, I called my other number for her and she said yes she has that package.. I went to the ikeja office from my far house only to hear the package was not there, after 2 weeks of calling her I finally got a text asking me to come pick up with 66 dollars and 4000 naira for clearing at isolo. This is a package of 9.5kg, when I got there I called her to tell her that the message she sent to me doesn't tarry with my package. She said I should call china to explain to them, I called Mr Micheal around 11:19 china 7:19 pm he picked but the connection was bad so I explained everything to him on whatsapp even text on Wednesday but till today no reply from him. To cut long story short I paid 19k+ to get a package am supposed to pay 13k+ with about 3weeks delay and wasting my airtime to call china/nigeria, not to talk about the owners of the items asking me to refund their money cos they didn't get it when I told them they would.. I've used express with them and got no troubles, although I don't intend to do further business with them or even recommend them to people

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by koredex4love(m): 6:13am On Mar 20, 2015
Anitaclassy:
Am not really angry at nonikings logistics just pissed of by the way my issue was handled, Judy sent a package of 22dresses to nigeria through normal shipping which is supposed to be 7days since on the 10th of February but I only got it on wenesday this week. Augustina abi Augusta(the Nigerian agent) I call her tire and whenever I call she keeps telling me to call back that there is a package with that name but with a different num, I called my other number for her and she said yes she has that package.. I went to the ikeja office from my far house only to hear the package was not there, after 2 weeks of calling her I finally got a text asking me to come pick up with 66 dollars and 4000 naira for clearing at isolo. This is a package of 9.5kg, when I got there I called her to tell her that the message she sent to me doesn't tarry with my package. She said I should call china to explain to them, I called Mr Micheal around 11:19 china 7:19 pm he picked but the connection was bad so I explained everything to him on whatsapp even text on Wednesday but till today no reply from him. To cut long story short I paid 19k+ to get a package am supposed to pay 13k+ with about 3weeks delay and wasting my airtime to call china/nigeria, not to talk about the owners of the items asking me to refund their money cos they didn't get it when I told them they would.. I've used express with them and got no troubles, although I don't intend to do further business with them or even recommend them to people

hmmmmmmmmm,this lady has not just shared her anger but uncovered nonny unproffessional way of treating their clients.i have not been using any other agent than them because the devil you know is better than angel you dn't know.micheal and his team needs to brace uo,i have over heard series of complaints about them.i hope they know their makerts is getting more competitive.normal shipping is always a dissappointment with them,that is why when am using them i programm 25days for it,but the most annoying part of it is at the end you will bame yourself for not using express because the charge diffenrence will almost be of nothing.there is this slender tall guy that is very pompous when you go there to collect and you meet him when augusta is not arround,the guy will hike fx rate like say na God catch you.i don't want to condem and infact there is one silly thing they did in december that if i expose,they may loose the credibility people have given them.just last week the goods i cleared from them,my weight suddenly increased with 1.1kg from what the seller told me.
I just advice them trace their path rightly.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by chelseao: 7:13am On Mar 20, 2015
koredex4love:

you are welcome,am sure by now ,you should have receive a mail telling you,you have won the dispute and you will be credited within so so days.
no am yet to receive another mail as to when I will be credited, just the first one that says dispute finished since the seller didn't respond, I hope they credit me soon
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by koredex4love(m): 8:04am On Mar 20, 2015
chelseao:

no am yet to receive another mail as to when I will be credited, just the first one that says dispute finished since the seller didn't respond, I hope they credit me soon

Read that mail very well again.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mariesio: 8:36am On Mar 20, 2015
koredex4love:

hmmmmmmmmm,this lady has not just shared her anger but uncovered nonny unproffessional way of treating their clients.i have not been using any other agent than them because the devil you know is better than angel you dn't know.micheal and his team needs to brace uo,i have over heard series of complaints about them.i hope they know their makerts is getting more competitive.normal shipping is always a dissappointment with them,thatvis why when am using them i programm 25days for it,but the most annoying part of it is at the end you will bame yourself gor not using express because the charge diffenrence will almost be of nothing.there is this slender tall guy that is very pompous when you are go there to collect and you meet him when augusta is not arround,the guy will hike fx rate like saybna God catch you.i don't want to condem and infact there is one silly thing they did in december that if i expose,they may loose the credibility people have given them.just last week the goods i cleared from them,my weight suddenly increased with 1.1kg fron what the seller told me.

They lack good customer relations( especially Augusta...though she has high voice narurally coupled with her I-dont- attitude...its a great disadvantage ti their biz ). The only one with good CR is Judy . Then goods weight miraculously increases on transit from China ... The only thing good about them is express bc their 1 day is 1 day.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Anitaclassy(f): 10:31am On Mar 20, 2015
koredex4love:

hmmmmmmmmm,this lady has not just shared her anger but uncovered nonny unproffessional way of treating their clients.i have not been using any other agent than them because the devil you know is better than angel you dn't know.micheal and his team needs to brace uo,i have over heard series of complaints about them.i hope they know their makerts is getting more competitive.normal shipping is always a dissappointment with them,that is why when am using them i programm 25days for it,but the most annoying part of it is at the end you will bame yourself for not using express because the charge diffenrence will almost be of nothing.there is this slender tall guy that is very pompous when you go there to collect and you meet him when augusta is not arround,the guy will hike fx rate like say na God catch you.i don't want to condem and infact there is one silly thing they did in december that if i expose,they may loose the credibility people have given them.just last week the goods i cleared from them,my weight suddenly increased with 1.1kg from what the seller told me.

The Augusta the worst thing about the way she talks to people is that she just hangs up in between the conversation, you call back she picks, talks again an hang up without conclusion. I mean am calling you with my airtime and you keep hanging up, everyone is busy with their lives also.

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
Why is it we only here bad experiences with shipping agents on this thread. Does it mean its always bad.?

When everything is going well, nobody comes to naira land to relate the good experience. But when things go foul, they come to nairaland and start lamenting, scaring the hell out of intending importers.

Why do we only here the bad experiences, and never the good ones. And yet with all these negative reports, people still keep shipping with the agents. That means some are having good services that we don't here. We only here when things go bad.

We need a change in focus for God sake!!!

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by kessiah: 6:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
Meanwhile, learn how to start transferring funds from your paypal to your nigeria bank
www.withdrawmoneyfrompaypalinnigeria..com
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 6:39pm On Mar 20, 2015
Nnaabros:
Why is it we only here bad experiences with shipping agents on this thread. Does it mean its always bad.?

When everything is going well, nobody comes to naira land to relate the good experience. But when things go foul, they come to nairaland and start lamenting, scaring the hell out of intending importers.

Why do we only here the bad experiences, and never the good ones. And yet with all these negative reports, people still keep shipping with the agents. That means some are having good services that we don't here. We only here when things go bad.

OK St Patrick's express shipping since the Chinese holiday ended has been on point grin
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 20, 2015
kessiah:
Meanwhile, learn how to start transferring funds from your paypal to your nigeria bank
www.withdrawmoneyfrompaypalinnigeria..com

This ur domain name no be here oooo
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ekwulex: 8:43pm On Mar 20, 2015
Hello all, does anyone know why Micheal's watsapp (noni king) is not going? Been trying to contact him for some days now and he's not reading
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by koredex4love(m): 9:33pm On Mar 20, 2015
if message no go,i advice you call.betterstill contact his secretary for early response though sometime late.

ekwulex:
Hello all, does anyone know why Micheal's watsapp (noni king) is not going? Been trying to contact him for some days now and he's not reading
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by chelseao: 6:17am On Mar 21, 2015
koredex4love:

Read that mail very well again.

have just checked my account again and its being credited smiley. thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by koredex4love(m): 9:42am On Mar 21, 2015
chelseao:

have just checked my account again and its being credited smiley. thanks

that is how many days?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Anitaclassy(f): 6:15pm On Mar 21, 2015
Nnaabros:

Lol like I said in my first comment, I have used express with them and had no trouble, was pleasant same as st Patrick but normal hmmmm I no dey again
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by greenafrica: 10:12pm On Mar 21, 2015
Please importation gurus, I want to do my first mini importation on Aliexpress based on VALUABLE information I gather on this

Pls I need somebody who recently imported through a trusted shipping agent to link me up with the contact person of that shipping agent

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.