Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (620712 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by hardeyeanc(m): 1:47am On Jan 29, 2015
Plz the
gurus in d house, I want to ship some goods of about 47kg through st patrick logistics normal but I don't know if the nahco/customs problem has been resolved and I don't want my goods to be delayed like some that are saying they have not received their goods since december, has their problem been solved? Can I go ahead and send? Am scared of my money, pls kindly advise me on what to do and hope the forthcoming election won't affect d delivery of goods? Ur candid advice will be appreciated. Thanks in anticipatn
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by padyt007(m): 5:49am On Jan 29, 2015
initialize:

I doubt there's any company that will ship a tablet for #1,500

I know little though
Please share it with Me and how to contact them ! Please help me and tell me there price range
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by davidodufote: 7:40am On Jan 29, 2015
Pls house, someone should help me with nonnykings address and their shipping rates after all this december wahala
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by BizBloke(m): 9:34am On Jan 29, 2015
readone1:
Good day all
i have been chatting with two suppliers for almost the same product, one of the offer $0.2617 per piece, a gold supplier without trade assurance while the other supplier is a gold supplier with trade assurance but offer $0.29 per piece, their agent is friendly and respond to chat promptly
please bosses i need your advice which one should i go for
or which other criteria should i used to know the better supplier

You can go for the second: $0.03 difference isn't that much in the short- and long-run.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by 5p1naz(m): 10:17am On Jan 29, 2015
davidodufote:
Pls house, someone should help me with nonnykings address and their shipping rates after all this december wahala

Go to page 1, you will get all you need
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by cyif2003(m): 2:34pm On Jan 29, 2015
i have not gotten my goods shipped with nonnykings since first week of dec. saying the same thing. it has nt been cleared.
so frustrated
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by manlawal(m): 5:26pm On Jan 29, 2015
davidodufote:

YOU STILL WANT TO USE NONNIKINGS AFTER WETIN YOU DEY HERE , NA OYO YOU DEY OOO.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Konnektions146(m): 6:04pm On Jan 29, 2015
manlawal:

YOU STILL WANT TO USE NONNIKINGS AFTER WETIN YOU DEY HERE , NA OYO YOU DEY OOO.

Wetim him dey hear?

Let us watch how we criticize, every importer in Nigeria even from Dubai, USA, UK had same issue of delays due to our careless airport authorities.

Now, things are stabilizing gradually and every shipping company or freight forwarder would attest to thus no much delays though I expect all these til 2nd week of February .

I use Nonikings and I only have issues only when our custom and nahco mess up..

So who ever wants to should use it.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by manlawal(m): 6:08pm On Jan 29, 2015
Konnektions146:

Wetim him dey hear?

Let us watch how we criticize, every importer in Nigeria even from Dubai, USA, UK had same issue of delays due to our careless airport authorities.

Now, things are stabilizing gradually and every shipping company or freight forwarder would attest to thus no much delays though I expect all these til 2nd week of February .

somebody is still complaining of goods shipped since first week of dec and you are talking trash. as if you want the guy to regret using them.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcleo007(m): 1:25pm On Jan 30, 2015
Hello everyone and good wishes as you carry out your importation businesses. We are pleased to reintroduce our service; IBL LOGISTICS: PICKUP/DELIVERY/WAYBILL SERVICE for Lagos and non-Lagos importers.

IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTIC SERVICE is primarily aimed at people who live in and outside of Lagos and wish to do business with someone in Lagos (a buyer outside of Lagos to a seller in Lagos). Lagos residents who may not have time at their disposal can also consider the service as well.

We offer pickup/delivery/waybill service within and from Lagos to anywhere in the country. Our service involve picking up your package(s) from your agents office or warehouse in Lagos and sending to you through your choice bus transport service or courier company and you receive at your location.

Our charges are pocket friendly, and we consider the convenience of your business as an utmost importance. N2,000(South west locations)/N2‚500 (South east, Abuja) for items weighing from 0-5kg to most towns and cities across Nigeria. Extra charges may apply for locations explained on our thread.

We work Monday-Friday.

The threads are;

https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos#24365698

https://www.nairaland.com/1943083/ibl-logistics-pickup-free-warehousing

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Konnektions146(m): 1:46pm On Jan 30, 2015
manlawal:

somebody is still complaining of goods shipped since first week of dec and you are talking trash. as if you want the guy to regret using them.

I rarely comment on threads to avoid people like you that spew anything they like anyhow they want 'cos its a faceless forum.

Oga Importer, which freight forwarder never had delay issues as a result of the NAHCO/customs issues ?

Prior the issue of delay which was not Nonikings, st Patrick, Value Handlers etc problems, which company was perfect and delivers NORMAL shipping within the stipulated time of delivery?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by lizybos(f): 2:07pm On Jan 30, 2015
House please help me track this item. Order no 65429714565351.
Thank you
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by DBlackCeazer(m): 4:34pm On Jan 30, 2015
Ymodulus:
Ok do to the recent data loss on Nairaland, a lot of info about shipping companies went away .
I decided starting the thread over again from scratch, but this time around I want to get several things straight and right. With the following in mind

1. Simplicity : To ensure new comers in the game can easily become pro’s
2. Quick referencing: To ensure that Freight company info’s can be easily referenced
3. More contribution: The previous thread I had friends who helped me move the thread forward, friends like MAYORALL , SHINAF, MASTERCEE , JUSTI4JESU , DAV8ID YEMI2PLUS, JEFF1206. thanks however I cant do this alone this time I need your contribution
4. Introduce new shipping company:
5. Remove old and un-useful freight companies
6. Joint cooperation to tackle problems associated with shipping and air freight
7. Make Shipping from China to Nigeria ease

I will start the thread by listing the following companies.
pls bro,can nonnykings help me buy and ship from taobao.com?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by kolomax(m): 5:38pm On Jan 30, 2015
in case you need watch , silicone watch , stainless
steel watch , alloy etc ,cheap one or expensive or
customize one Check below and thank me later
http://www.dgdfwatch.com
http://www.dc-watch.com
http://dingfeng108.1688.com/
http://dgdingfeng.en.alibaba.com/
http://watchfactory.en.alibaba.com/
http://dingfeng108.1688.com/
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by manlawal(m): 6:16pm On Jan 30, 2015
Konnektions146:

I rarely comment on threads to avoid people like you that spew anything they like anyhow they want 'cos its a faceless forum.

Oga Importer, which freight forwarder never had delay issues as a result of the NAHCO/customs issues ?

Prior the issue of delay which was not Nonikings, st Patrick, Value Handlers etc problems, which company was perfect and delivers NORMAL shipping within the stipulated time of delivery?

are we talking of nahco/customs here nahco /custom issue affected normal not express but nonnikings generally have poor service read thread very you nonniking errand boy.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by olamilekan85: 2:02pm On Feb 01, 2015
Konnektions146:

Wetim him dey hear?
Konnektions146:

Wetim him dey hear?

Pls Nairalanders I have used different forwarders but different problems is what I got. Has any one tried any of those shipping companies lately? If yes please mention they coy's name and rates.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by olamilekan85: 2:35pm On Feb 01, 2015
emmy4lov:
Look what I got on my email

Dear friend :

hope you have time to read this email!I am Dora from

Beijing YunXiang Trading Co., Ltd.our website :

New Year Discount Activity :1.order above $300 , 10%-20% discount.2.order above  $500 ,20%-30% discount.3.order above  $1000 ,30%-35% discount.4.order  above  $2000 ,35%-50% discount.
Any product buy 1 get 4 more free

(for example: if you buy 1 pcs  Apple Iphone 6 you can get 5 pcs Apple Iphone 6 in total)

Mobile Phone:

+86130667197***Skype:do**xia11

TabletApple Air (4G+wifi version)  16/32/64GB/128GB---------------$88/$98/ $108/$118Apple ipad mini 2 16/32/64GB/128GB------------------------------$78/$88/ $98/$108Apple ipad mini 2 RETINA Display 16/32/64GB/128GB-------$68/$78/$88/ $98Apple New iPad 4 RETINA Display 16/32/64GB------------------$78/$88/$98      Apple ipad 3 hd, WI-FI + 4G 16/32/64GB--------------------------$58/$68/$78   Apple New Ipad Wifi ipad 3 16/32/64GB--------------------------$58/$68/$78                              Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 – inch 16/32/64GB -------------------$68/$78/$88Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.0 – inch 16/32/64GB----------------------$78/$88/$98                  
Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 16/32/64GB-------------------------------$68/$78/$88                
CAMERACanon EOS-1D X: -------------------------------$178
Canon 5D Mark III-------------------------------$168
Canon 6D-------------------------------------------$128
Canon 600D--------------------------------------$138
Canon 650D--------------------------------------$148
Nikon D7000: -----------------------------------$158

I just hope he doesn't think I'll fall for all this....

What do u think guys

You see I would give you and every Nairalanders a candid advice,any supplier who proposes to give free sample of a product upon buying a given price or quantity is a scam. I just hope you and other Nairalanders would heed to this advice and not be tempted,in fact common sense would tell you it's impossible if you have done transaction with any genuine company before you would realise a discount of 0.1usd matters a lot. BEST OF LUCK

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by kolomax(m): 4:21pm On Feb 01, 2015
Incase you. Are in need of t-shirts kindly check this link out and you won't regret it have been dealing with them for a while http://wzgf.en.alibaba.com/

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Konnektions146(m): 8:33pm On Feb 01, 2015
manlawal:

are we talking of nahco/customs here nahco /custom issue affected normal not express but nonnikings generally have poor service read thread very you nonniking errand boy.

thank you for this assertion.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 01, 2015
kolomax:
Incase you. Are in need of t-shirts kindly check this link out and you won't regret it have been dealing with them for a while http://wzgf.en.alibaba.com/
Very good link man
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Hilles(m): 12:00pm On Feb 02, 2015
please which of these shipping coy. can process my payment and ship the item to me.. trying to buy an item from a site that won't even allow billing address in Nigeria
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by justi4jesu(f): 1:01pm On Feb 02, 2015
Hilles:
please which of these shipping coy. can process my payment and ship the item to me.. trying to buy an item from a site that won't even allow billing address in Nigeria

Which of the site?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Hilles(m): 1:11pm On Feb 02, 2015
justi4jesu:

Which of the site?

http://www.timberlandoutletstoresonline.uk.com/..

my boss always coming to my rescue grin
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by cyif2003(m): 1:21pm On Feb 02, 2015
nonnykings is at it again. he said he cant find my goods dat was supposely recieved nd shipped by judy via normal sgipping since last november. he said dat my name is not on his manifesto. wtf.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by BizBloke(m): 1:27pm On Feb 02, 2015
olamilekan85:

Pls Nairalanders I have used different forwarders but different problems is what I got. Has any one tried any of those shipping companies lately? If yes please mention they coy's name and rates.

Come to Specuit Cargo, friend.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by justi4jesu(f): 1:36pm On Feb 02, 2015
Hilles:

http://www.timberlandoutletstoresonline.uk.com/..

my boss always coming to my rescue grin

I can handle your purchase and shipments from UK.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Hilles(m): 1:55pm On Feb 02, 2015
justi4jesu:

I can handle your purchase and shipments from UK.

Ok...

Your contact ma'am?..
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by justi4jesu(f): 1:57pm On Feb 02, 2015
Hilles:

Ok...

Your contact sir?

On my Signature.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ikonz(m): 3:11pm On Feb 02, 2015
Hilles:

Ok...

Your contact sir?

Dear Mr. Hilles,

LETTER OF CLARIFICATION

Sir, kindly note that the handle "justi4jesu" is a female gender, and possess all the characteristics of a beautiful lady. Please address as appropriate.

Signed: ECO
Error Clarification Officer
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Hilles(m): 4:55pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ikonz:

Dear Mr. Hilles,

LETTER OF CLARIFICATION

Sir, kindly note that the handle "justi4jesu" is a female gender, and possess all the characteristics of a beautiful lady. Please address as appropriate.

noted grin grin
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ccaramel(f): 6:14pm On Feb 02, 2015
cyif2003:
nonnykings is at it again. he said he cant find my goods dat was supposely recieved nd shipped by judy via normal sgipping since last november. he said dat my name is not on his manifesto. wtf.
give them the tracking number. Talk to Judy not Mike. He's too slow.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by justi4jesu(f): 6:17pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ikonz:

Dear Mr. Hilles,

LETTER OF CLARIFICATION

Lolz smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (227) (Reply)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56