Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (620329 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bigade: 4:46pm On Feb 03, 2015
Pls house, I need a agent that can help me pay for my goods and ship it to Nigeria then I will pay the agent.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by BizBloke(m): 5:12pm On Feb 03, 2015
Bigade:
Pls house, I need a agent that can help me pay for my goods and ship it to Nigeria then I will pay the agent.

Hi Bigade,

I can do that for you: China, USA, UK and Dubai. Contact me by clicking on 'CLICK HERE' on my signature.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by condi1704(m): 9:24pm On Feb 04, 2015
Dear all pls come to my aid o. I don't understand this when I track my item.
item No./Year/ Status/Location/ Destination Country
RH139285195CN /2015 /NULL/ PEK /NG

Pls what is the meaning of NULL and PEK. Thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by adebanjok(m): 1:12pm On Feb 05, 2015
hello @ all my oga's , pls i need ur help
i paid for goods on alibaba.com using secure payment method and i got a debit alert from my bank but few hours later i received a message on my gmail that PAYMENT UNVERIFIED, ORDER CLOSED. pls what do i need to do to get my money back pls help me
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by hamedade2000(m): 1:42pm On Feb 05, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi Bigade,

I can do that for you: China, USA, UK and Dubai. Contact me by clicking on 'CLICK HERE' on my signature.

Cheers.
How do u decide wat exchange rate to use.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by SpecuitCargo: 1:49pm On Feb 05, 2015
hamedade2000:
How do u decide wat exchange rate to use.

Hi Bigade,

The black market determines the exchange rate for international trade but Specuit Cargo strikes a balance @ the middle for win-win.

Cheers,
BizBloke.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by justi4jesu(f): 1:49pm On Feb 05, 2015
adebanjok:
i paid for goods on alibaba.com using secure payment method and i got a debit alert from my bank but few hours later i received a message on my gmail that PAYMENT UNVERIFIED, ORDER CLOSED. pls what do i need to do to get my money back pls help me

Have you contacted the seller? Contact him or her and hear what he has to say.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by justi4jesu(f): 1:52pm On Feb 05, 2015
condi1704:
Dear all pls come to my aid o. I don't understand this when I track my item.
item No./Year/ Status/Location/ Destination Country
RH139285195CN /2015 /NULL/ PEK /NG

Pls what is the meaning of NULL and PEK. Thanks

Null means delivery to Airport.

PEK means Beijing international Airport. And ready to be sent to your country.

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by EUGENE4GOO(m): 9:18pm On Feb 05, 2015
Please, click on this link post how much you were charge for exchange rate today.
https://www.nairaland.com/2132095/dollar-naira-todays-exhange-rate
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by fxbomovi: 2:43am On Feb 06, 2015
buy this fashion beautiful wrist
watch @ very cheap whole sale
price. we ship to you no matter
where you are in Nigeria!

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by hardeyeanc(m): 6:42am On Feb 06, 2015
contact ur bank and complain, forward the mail to the customer care mail on your card e.g card services@gtbank.com if it is GTB. ur account will be credited within 12hours, they might tell you 7 working days, depends on your bank.
goodluck
adebanjok:
contact ur bank and complain, forward the mail to the customer care mail on your card e.g card services@gtbank.com if it is GTB. ur account will be credited within 12hours, they might tell you 7 working days, depends on your bank.
goodluck
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by adebanjok(m): 9:26pm On Feb 06, 2015
@ all my oga's thank for ur responses, i contacted the seller she said i paid late,!!!
i wiill contact the customer care email adress of my bank .. THANKS
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ewizard1: 10:16am On Feb 07, 2015
Shout out to y"all...
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by mayorall(m): 4:32pm On Feb 07, 2015
Enjoy 12% discount on mayor source T1 12000mah full capacity power bank this valentine season.

Buy a piece mayor source power bank at #3,500 from today till 12pm February 14 2015...

Read customers testimonies about mayor source T1 12000mah full capacity power bank here

www.nairaland.com/2126322/mayor-source-power-banks-review

Contact us on whatsapp : 07066435369

BBM : 7FDE8205

Email : sales@mayorall.com

Official website : www.mayorall.com

We deliver nationwide

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcslize: 10:12pm On Feb 07, 2015
Hello, why is aliexpress site can't be access wit a mobile phone since last week till now? Whenever I try to login wit my mobile phone all that display is rectangular Boxes. Is anyone experiencing that ?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by funmylion: 9:23pm On Feb 08, 2015
Learning a lot here
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by cescky(m): 3:22am On Feb 11, 2015
yemi2plus:
WARNING! WARNING!! WARNING!!!

Dear Valued Customer,

Some days back, a staff of ours misplaced a office line with phone number: 08101951252.

You're therefore advised not to carry-out any financial transaction or response to any call from the number pending when the line is recovered.

Thanks for your understanding and co-operation.

St. Patrick International Logistics.

Are you st pat staff?..you guys are failing me oo
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ccaramel(f): 4:36pm On Feb 12, 2015
Anyone knows if express shipping is available during Chinese holiday that just started? Thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcleo007(m): 8:41pm On Feb 12, 2015
Hello everyone and good wishes as you carry out your importation businesses. We are pleased to reintroduce our service; IBL LOGISTICS: PICKUP/DELIVERY/WAYBILL SERVICE for Lagos and non-Lagos importers.

IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTIC SERVICE is primarily aimed at people who live in and outside of Lagos and wish to do business with someone in Lagos (a buyer outside of Lagos to a seller in Lagos). Lagos residents who may not have time at their disposal can also consider the service as well.

We offer pickup/delivery/waybill service within and from Lagos to anywhere in the country. Our service involve picking up your package(s) from your agents office or warehouse in Lagos and sending to you through your choice bus transport service or courier company and you receive at your location.

Our charges are pocket friendly, and we consider the convenience of your business as an utmost importance. N2,000(South west locations)/N2‚500 (South east, Abuja) for items weighing from 0-5kg to most towns and cities across Nigeria. Extra charges may apply for locations explained on our thread.

We work Monday-Friday.

The threads are;

https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos#24365698

https://www.nairaland.com/1943083/ibl-logistics-pickup-free-warehousing

Thanks.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by bashorundon(m): 9:04pm On Feb 12, 2015
Bae is missing you. Bae wants to listen to your voice. Phone's off. Don't blame bae if she calls someone that has gotten our Original 10400mAh Xiaomi Powerbank. N6,000 only. Thank you!

You can use them as Val's gift too o!

SellingPoint - quality only!

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 12, 2015
Hello Everyone,

Please I'd like to know if anyone has bought large flat screen TVs from alibaba or had dealings with a similar company/manufacturer.

Please any help or advice will be well appreciated.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by larhnrey: 11:50pm On Feb 12, 2015
Pls am new here....... how can one make payment and can they ship a single item
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 13, 2015
Hello house. It seems like I'm the only one on this thread that uses base1. My package of about 100kg has been at their office since 2nd week in January. Theg claimed they shipped it two sundays ago. I havent received my package up till this morning. They have kept on tellinv me "tomorrow". Who has an idea of what could be happening?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 9:53am On Feb 13, 2015
berra:
Hello house. It seems like I'm the only one on this thread that uses base1. My package of about 100kg has been at their office since 2nd week in January. Theg claimed they shipped it two sundays ago. I havent received my package up till this morning. They have kept on tellinv me "tomorrow". Who has an idea of what could be happening?
from my experience, the delays are usually from the Nigerian side. The goods usually arrive Nigeria three or four days after it leaves China, it's all the meandering at Customs that causes the delays, a little bit of patience would come in handy.

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by BizBloke(m): 11:05am On Feb 13, 2015
larhnrey:
Pls am new here....... how can one make payment and can they ship a single item

Hi Larhnrey,

You can make payment with your MasterCard or Visa Card. Yes, a single item can be freighted.

Cheers.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by BizBloke(m): 11:06am On Feb 13, 2015
Promhize:
Hello Everyone,

Please I'd like to know if anyone has bought large flat screen TVs from alibaba or had dealings with a similar company/manufacturer.

Please any help or advice will be well appreciated.

Hi Promhize,

I've not freighted any TV for a client from the China side but I've done so from the Dubai (UAE) angle. The TV was a steal. Check www.uae.souq.com; I can equally post the link here.

Cheers.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by BizBloke(m): 11:07am On Feb 13, 2015
ccaramel:
Anyone knows if express shipping is available during Chinese holiday that just started? Thanks

No, not available.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ccaramel(f): 12:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
BizBloke:

No, not available.
Thx!

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 13, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi Promhize,

I've not freighted any TV for a client from the China side but I've done so from the Dubai (UAE) angle. The TV was a steal. Check www.uae.souq.com; I can equally post the link here.

Cheers.

My main worry concerns how long they would last talking about alibaba. I would definitely check the site.

I will appreciate the link sir and how long has your client been using the TV? Thank you.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by BizBloke(m): 8:11pm On Feb 13, 2015
ccaramel:
Thx!

You're welcome.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by BizBloke(m): 8:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
Promhize:

My main worry concerns how long they would last talking about alibaba. I would definitely check the site.

I will appreciate the link sir and how long has your client been using the TV? Thank you.

Can't say anything about that because I've not purchased any for any client from Alibaba.

I'll post the link later tonight; I'd have to trace it. Client picked up about 2,3 weeks ago.

Cheers.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 13, 2015
BizBloke:

Can't say anything about that because I've not purchased any for any client from Alibaba.

I'll post the link later tonight; I'd have to trace it. Client picked up about 2,3 weeks ago.

Cheers.

I did not know they were going to be branded products.

Very good deals I must say. Thank you. I thought it would be something like alibaba, hence the question about how long they last.

How did you go about shipping, I know justi4jesu ships from dubai and Co

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.