Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (620733 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by kennyman20(m): 7:04am On Apr 11, 2015
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by rotimage(m): 10:58pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ymodulus:

I don beg am to show me the way.

@Ymodulus you've been of great help around here. Pls. I buy into the idea you gave on page1 or 2 about A4 Stuff because I have Printing Presses around me and also computer shops. I have tried all I could to get in touch with you privately but its just not working. Pls. I need your experience in this regard. here are my contacts: rotimage@gmail.com
watssap: 08030495034.

thanks in Anticipation.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by danchuzzy(m): 10:40am On Apr 13, 2015
please I want to ship in electronics like a set of TV and home theatre system. which is the best shipping option

ymodulus, tutucious, koredex4love, goidtalk, mayorall, tyconcepts etc
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by koredex4love(m): 11:41am On Apr 13, 2015
danchuzzy:
please I want to ship in electronics like a set of TV and home theatre system. which is the best shipping option

ymodulus, tutucious, koredex4love, goidtalk, mayorall, tyconcepts etc

Because of the fragile nature of these items,your best bet on safety reason is express,but your best bet on lower taffriff is sea,only if you can wait for it and its advantage is that ,you can buy as many items as possible to fill your 60*60cbm.
If I were you I will have a good discussion with the agent I wished to use and let him promise me he can handle it properly,though you can prevent damage through construction of box,which your agent should advice you to do.
God bless our hustling!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by frankony(m): 2:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
Hello all, please which shipping coy is reliable for normal shipping and what is their current rate. I've used nonnykings before but my december shippment with them was not delievered till date. Thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by rotimage(m): 6:36pm On Apr 13, 2015
macklef:
Noniklings china both judy n micheal not picking dier calls for uncountable times.
I guess dey ignoring calls from Nigeria.

Pls. I need Judy's Number. Thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by rotimage(m): 6:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
macklef:

Lol. Once in a year, e don bad like that ni? smiley Augusta is d easiest fa.atleast, shes a lady. Just that she might be too stressed up at times.
I dont know if i will say micheal of noniklings is very stingy with staffing or maybe his low staffing is what makes them to be able to offer 4.8usd/kg but mehn, noniklings is understaffed.
Esp over there in china. I hear its only judy
does all from collect to dispatch n records.

Please Gurus in the house, kindly Help me with Judy's Number (Noniking) I thinks Michael is too busy to attend to me oooo.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 9:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
rotimage:

Please Gurus in the house, kindly Help me with Judy's Number (Noniking) I thinks Michael is too busy to attend to me oooo.

+86 134 3436 9377
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by kennyman20(m): 9:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by rotimage(m): 10:21pm On Apr 13, 2015
yemi2plus:

Please note that those items are not original but clones.

Yes! I have bought some gadgets from them before, the last I bought were 20 pieces of the Samsung Galaxy S5 for a client. The item to me doesn't worth the price.
yemi2plus:

Yes! I have bought some gadgets from them before, the last I bought were 20 pieces of the Samsung Galaxy S5 for a client. The item to me doesn't worth the price.
yemi2plus:

pls. the S5 you bought were they Original Brand or their own brand of S5? coz they normally states that they have clone and Original Brand.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ferdibaba: 11:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
online business info www.nkwo.com.ng
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 6:00am On Apr 14, 2015
please house which shipping coy is the best and reliable and cheaper to import electronic garget ,computer and phone. China to Nigeria
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by justi4jesu(f): 6:25am On Apr 14, 2015
kennyman20:
https://www.nairaland.com/2117798/available-handle-konga-drop-off

****SPREAD THE NEWS*****

Only Konga. What about kaymu?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 6:47am On Apr 14, 2015
butask01:
please house which shipping coy is the best and reliable and cheaper to import electronic garget ,computer and phone. China to Nigeria
In these streets, best, reliable and cheaper don't usually appear in one sentence. Just choose the one with minimum complaints.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by kennyman20(m): 7:12am On Apr 14, 2015
justi4jesu:

Only Konga. What about kaymu?

only konga ma.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by justi4jesu(f): 7:23am On Apr 14, 2015
kennyman20:

only konga ma.

I don vex but no wahala cheesy
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by SYLVESTER777: 8:52am On Apr 14, 2015
HOW IS CHRISVICMALL AND THEIR FREE SHIPPING? BETWEEN NONNYKINGS AND CVM WHICH IS BETTER TO USE FOR SHIPPING.I HAVE BEEN CALLING NONNYKINGS THEY WILL SOMETIMES NOT PICK CALL.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by krystal101(f): 5:33pm On Apr 14, 2015
Ymodulus, thespecialone, eph12 and the other wonderful peoples...

Please I'm going into toys & gift items for parties. I've searched & found "made in china"

1. Is it possible to deal directly with these manufacturers?

2. I'm scared of dealing with the mentioned logistics coy in previous pages, have they repented?

3. What's your opinion on "shop my door"-they ship as well...?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 7:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
krystal101:
Ymodulus, thespecialone, eph12 and the other wonderful peoples...

Please I'm going into toys & gift items for parties. I've searched & found "made in china"

1. Is it possible to deal directly with these manufacturers?

2. I'm scared of dealing with the mentioned logistics coy in previous pages, have they repented?

3. What's your opinion on "shop my door"-they ship as well...?

1. Yes, you can deal with the manufacturers directly.

2. Some have repented, others are still repenting but generally most of them are OK to use. grin

3.I have no idea. They are not exactly popular in these streets. Hope this helps. All the best.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 7:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
SYLVESTER777

There's no such thing as "free shipping" You can take that to the bank. Even when you are told it's "free shipping" some one has to pay for it and nine of ten times, you will pay for it without knowing.

2 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by afanide: 10:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
Thespecialone:

1. Yes, you can deal with the manufacturers directly.

2. Some have repented, others are still repenting but generally most of them are OK to use. grin

3.I have no idea. They are not exactly popular in these streets. Hope this helps. All the best.

Bro........ I just dey hail u o......
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 10:28pm On Apr 14, 2015
afanide:

Bro........ I just dey hail u o......

Na me hail you pass grin
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by afanide: 10:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
Thespecialone:

Na me hail you pass grin

Ok o............
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by larhnrey: 1:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
Pls guys, i dnt knw how to pay with gtb debit card on aliexpress,all wht i see was credit card.pls help me out.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by iMerchant: 1:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
larhnrey:
Pls guys, i dnt knw how to pay with gtb debit card on aliexpress,all wht i see was credit card.pls help me out.

Click on Mastercard
Enter your card details (Card Number, Expiry Date, CVC and Name on Card)

That is all
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 4:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
BRAND NEW shipping company loading

... Oven Fresh... grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Preshila(f): 7:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
Thespecialone:

... Oven Fresh... grin

Abeg, tell us na...These grannies in the business no just dey try again...
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by dasanchez1(m): 10:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
Thespecialone:

... Oven Fresh... grin

smiley smiley cheesy grin embarassed

Nice one......

I dey your back...
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by jendy36(m): 10:20pm On Apr 15, 2015
SYLVESTER777:
HOW IS CHRISVICMALL AND THEIR FREE SHIPPING? BETWEEN NONNYKINGS AND CVM WHICH IS BETTER TO USE FOR SHIPPING.I HAVE BEEN CALLING NONNYKINGS THEY WILL SOMETIMES NOT PICK CALL.

Expecting answers...

BETWEEN NONNYKINGS AND CVM and SPECUIT CARGO WHICH IS BETTER TO USE FOR SHIPPING
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by rotimage(m): 10:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
yemi2plus:

+86 134 3436 9377

2plus God bless!!!!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by kolatiti(f): 7:27am On Apr 16, 2015
Dear YModulus, please I want to ask you about these shipping companies. I believe u have used them before this post. How do they count the number of shipping days? is it from when you tell them to ship or do you to wait till they have a container load/their own sizeable amount?. just need to know how fast they ship?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 11:27pm On Apr 17, 2015

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (227) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.