Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (618876 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Punck4real(f): 9:57pm On Nov 13, 2015
iAmCharis:
#232/$? shocked shocked shocked
The thunder wey go fire the logistic company wey go charge me that one still dey do press up. angry angry
iAmCharis:
#232/$? shocked shocked shocked
The thunder wey go fire the logistic company wey go charge me that one still dey do press up. angry angry
I was charged 233 this week.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 5:03am On Nov 14, 2015
Punck4real:
I was charged 233 this week.
That's outrageous.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by chelseao: 6:45am On Nov 14, 2015
hey guys, please has anyone used st patricks for normal shipping recently and how long did it take to deliver?...i have used them for express shipping sometime which i got in 48hrs but would like to try the normal shipping now since am shipping more goods..
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by chelseao: 6:46am On Nov 14, 2015
hey guys, please has anyone used st patricks for normal shipping recently and how long did it take to deliver?...i have used them for express shipping sometime which i got in 48hrs but would like to try the normal shipping now since am shipping more goods..
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Obynolee(f): 6:48am On Nov 14, 2015
Infinitikoncept:

Thanks boss. I already contacted bishop

OK,i will like an update to know how he treats you
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by J0nyb0y(m): 10:07am On Nov 14, 2015
Bookiemart01:
I don't know Happy logistics but I use Uche Logistics for express shipping. I get my items in 24hrs. I haven't tried normal shipping with him though

okay, thanks tho
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by J0nyb0y(m): 10:18am On Nov 14, 2015
Bookiemart01:
I don't know Happy logistics but I use Uche Logistics for express shipping. I get my items in 24hrs. I haven't tried normal shipping with him though

okay, thanks tho.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by jamarionj(m): 10:46am On Nov 14, 2015
Obynolee:

Arise And Shine
have you tried the logistics before?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by winetapper: 10:51am On Nov 14, 2015
jamarionj:

if he hasn't used it he won't recommend it to you sir
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Obynolee(f): 4:11pm On Nov 14, 2015
Jun
jamarionj:

Yes,will use them again, next week. Gods willing
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Obynolee(f): 4:17pm On Nov 14, 2015
jamarionj:

Yes and will use them again next week
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by barnabas91: 4:33pm On Nov 14, 2015
Bookiemart01:
This black market rate is frustrating sometimes though. I just raked @ #232/$

For real?
Sorry dear
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by jamarionj(m): 5:21pm On Nov 14, 2015
barnabas91:
For real? Sorry dear
Seriously. Nonnikings charged me #238 for a dollar . recently
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by jamarionj(m): 5:27pm On Nov 14, 2015
Obynolee:
Jun

Yes,will use them again, next week. Gods willing
looking forward to try uche logistics or happy time logistics. Nonnikings really frustrated
shipping I used with there logistics. thou my 1st time of using them.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 14, 2015
chelseao:

Their Normal shipping is 10days.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Obynolee(f): 8:01am On Nov 15, 2015
jamarionj:

looking forward to try uche logistics or happy time logistics. Nonnikings really frustrated
shipping I used with there logistics. thou my 1st time of using them.

Nonikings was my favourite until I discorvered these people, though I just used them once but they live up to their promise of delivering my goods in 4 days.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by chelseao: 12:42pm On Nov 15, 2015
ok thanks
anodebeanthony:

Their Normal shipping is 10days.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ChariZe: 1:49pm On Nov 15, 2015
Make money this Season & beyond selling very high grade quality Human hair extensions.
Paloma Hairs,a subdivision of GiorDio Paloma Ventures certified by the Corporate Affairs Commission, stock 7A to 10A grades of Hair.
The hair is virgin as they are cut directly from healthy Donors and haven't undergone any type of processing.

Lengths available are 10"-30".
Types available are Brazilian, Cambodian, Peruvian, etc.
Textures available are Straight, Body wave,Water wave,Kinky curly,etc.

Delivery is Nationwide between 5-7days after ordering.
Interested Wholesalers/Retailers should call 09022534854
Watsapp: 08168874975
BBM: 2BDC622E
Email: Palomahair4ng@gmail.com

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by barnabas91: 3:51pm On Nov 15, 2015
ChariZe:
Make money this Season & beyond selling very high grade quality Human hair extensions.
Paloma Hairs,a subdivision of GiorDio Paloma Ventures certified by the Corporate Affairs Commission, stock 7A to 10A grades of Hair.
The hair is virgin as they are cut directly from healthy Donors and haven't undergone any type of processing.

Lengths available are 10"-30".
Types available are Brazilian, Cambodian, Peruvian, etc.
Textures available are Straight, Body wave,Water wave,Kinky curly,etc.

Delivery is Nationwide between 5-7days after ordering.
Interested Wholesalers/Retailers should call 09022534854
Watsapp: 08168874975
BBM: 2BDC622E
Email: Palomahair4ng@gmail.com
"The hair is virgin as they are cut directly from healthy Donors and haven't undergone any type of processing."
This part got me irritated. Ladies una dey try o, only God knows if al this hair thing are not gotten from dead bodies around.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 15, 2015
Obynolee:

Why not try Arise and Shine?,they are cheaper and faster,my goods reached their office on Saturday and on Thursday I got my goods (exactly 4 days).They charged $4.1/kg and #300 clearance. I was even told at their. Alaba office that they can do pick up in China, i.e,you give them your seller's phone number they will call him/her to know when your goods is ready and they will pick it up free of charge(though i didn't use this service because i have already paid my seller the shipping fare but will use it next time).You can whatsapp/call Bishop for more info: 13719240029
Please can you drop their alaba office address here. Am planning to use them to ship my goods so I just want to know how effective their services are. I no dey for super story ooo grin
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Obynolee(f): 5:21pm On Nov 15, 2015
MrJohnAgbo:

Please can you drop their alaba office address here. Am planning to use them to ship my goods so I just want to know how effective their services are. I no dey for super story ooo grin

They're at the "green plaza",the last shop,green plaza is close to Abuja plaza besides canal.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by larhnrey: 7:56pm On Nov 15, 2015
Jossey4real:

I have some question?
How does one pay the seller? Is is that you pay the seller before he/she sends your goods to the shipping company or he gets paid by the shipping company after the goods get to them?

Also, on which site did you make your orders? I am planning to use 1688 which I learnt do not accept Nigerian cards.
plz we nid ansa on dis above questn plz. . . .
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 8:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
If only you people will stop looking for quick answers to these stale questions!

All answers to this questions are answered in this thread already!!

Find out time to read it through. It will benefit you more.

larhnrey:

plz we nid ansa on dis above questn plz. . . .

Jossey4real:

I have some question?
How does one pay the seller? Is is that you pay the seller before he/she sends your goods to the shipping company or he gets paid by the shipping company after the goods get to them?

Also, on which site did you make your orders? I am planning to use 1688 which I learnt do not accept Nigerian cards.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 8:28pm On Nov 15, 2015
Hahaha!!!

Don't you wish you were female cheesy tongue

barnabas91:

"The hair is virgin as they are cut directly from healthy Donors and haven't undergone any type of processing."
This part got me irritated. Ladies una dey try o, only God knows if al this hair thing are not gotten from dead bodies around.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by barnabas91: 9:37pm On Nov 15, 2015
jamarionj:

Seriously. Nonnikings charged me #238 for a dollar . recently
Nothing wey man no go see for this country.
Thank u for d info, was planning to ship 100kg goods from them b4,,but thr market don spoil..wink @bookiemart01

Abeg na joke I dey joke o b4 badt guys go full my inbox with scam msgs.
But makewe talk true.. On a serious note, nonikings, una no try.. We go soon bench una. If u support this transformation, Hit the LIKE BUTTON!!

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 9:48am On Nov 16, 2015
100kg Hehehe. Please use express shipping oooo grin grin

barnabas91:

Thank u for d info, was planning to ship 100kg goods from them b4,,but thr market don spoil..wink @bookiemart01

But makewe talk true.. On a serious note, nonikings, una no try.. We go soon bench una. If u support this transformation, Hit the LIKE BUTTON!!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by winetapper: 11:53am On Nov 16, 2015
barnabas91:

compare with others before you judge
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by somtiano2(m): 11:55am On Nov 16, 2015
contact us on whatsapp via signature for all your Gifts and souvenirs

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Youngzedd(m): 2:27pm On Nov 16, 2015
Any Hong Kong shipping company?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by AleAirHub(m): 8:02pm On Nov 16, 2015
Youngzedd:
Any Hong Kong shipping company?
We can pickup the goods for token charge and send it to Nigeria.... Thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by barnabas91: 10:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
It seems post office want to boycot my goods, but God pass them.
I just learnt from my seller that two of my parcels had arrived since but I didn't receive any call from them. Guys what can be done? Av never had this kind of issue b4
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 8:08am On Nov 17, 2015
I wasn't going to say anything about this initially but then, I changed my mind.

Why can't you just track your items on nipost site? Go to your post office and get your goods and stop waiting for one call that may not come. Is this difficult?

barnabas91:
It seems post office want to boycot my goods, but God pass them.
I just learnt from my seller that two of my parcels had arrived since but I didn't receive any call from them. Guys what can be done? Av never had this kind of issue b4

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (227) (Reply)