Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

The Ordeal Of Staying With Your Uncle's Or Brother's Wife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Ordeal Of Staying With Your Uncle's Or Brother's Wife (6551 Views)

Staying With Someone: How Long Is Too Long / Am Tired Of Staying With My Parents. / My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ordeal Of Staying With Your Uncle's Or Brother's Wife by bbdrown: 12:14pm On Aug 27, 2014
SAMBARRY: My dear that's how this Nigeria is o.bullying is everywhere both among children and adults alike. I was also a bully in secondary and university because i was also bullied by seniors in junior secondary school. I am not proud about taking pleasure in others pain I just wanted to let out that inherent anger unfortunately on innocent boys and girls. It's just a vicious cycle
lol
Senior Bully. Thank God I didn't go to a boarding skl!
Re: The Ordeal Of Staying With Your Uncle's Or Brother's Wife by SAMBARRY: 12:28pm On Aug 27, 2014
bbdrown: lol
lol but who told you there are no bullies in day school too
Re: The Ordeal Of Staying With Your Uncle's Or Brother's Wife by bbdrown: 12:30pm On Aug 27, 2014
SAMBARRY: lol but who told you there are no bullies in day school too
lol. Not that much o.
Re: The Ordeal Of Staying With Your Uncle's Or Brother's Wife by Richy4(m): 12:46pm On Aug 27, 2014
bbdrown: lol

You are lucky man. Despite the fact that I was kind of stubborn but I showed my best behavior that I could not even give to my elder brother. Yet it was not good enough. To an extent I and my 3 friends rented a room close to school with our pocket money without our parents knowing. That was in JS3. If they come on visiting day, we were in school with our day wear and integrated science textbook. Good olddays
Re: The Ordeal Of Staying With Your Uncle's Or Brother's Wife by bbdrown: 2:52pm On Aug 27, 2014
Richy4:

You are lucky man. Despite the fact that I was kind of stubborn but I showed my best behavior that I could not even give to my elder brother. Yet it was not good enough. To an extent I and my 3 friends rented a room close to school with our pocket money without our parents knowing. That was in JS3. If they come on visiting day, we were in school with our day wear and integrated science textbook. Good olddays
hehe...bad guy.
Re: The Ordeal Of Staying With Your Uncle's Or Brother's Wife by Nobody: 6:36am On Aug 28, 2014
I have experienced this in two different homes. I got admission in another state and mum asked me to stay with my uncle(dads brother) I saw hell in that house, I fetched water even being asthmatic and I ate the worst kind of food there. Their kids were also involved taking me as a slave until oneday I took one to our home in a different state that they are living, he got to our house and saw what he will wish to his home as mine. When we got back to their place their mindset abt me changed. During christmas their mum gave me 1k to by christmas things and in her face I gave the money to her kids when my mum has already given me 36k for christmas without their knowing. By january next year I left their house unannounced to a furnished one bedroom flat mum got for me.

4 Likes

Re: The Ordeal Of Staying With Your Uncle's Or Brother's Wife by ifyalways(f): 7:07am On Aug 28, 2014
I spent most of my holidays with aunts and families. Good experiences. Some were soooooooo good, I was not really keen to go home. grin

Lots of goodies and gifts when you are leaving. Family rocks kiss

3 Likes

Re: The Ordeal Of Staying With Your Uncle's Or Brother's Wife by blank(f): 9:06am On Aug 28, 2014
I have had good and bad times. For the most part, holidays with relatives were fun. However, when i stayed with my uncle and his wife for about 2 yrs while i went to secondary school, it was something else. However, i guess it was cos i was used to being pampered and my uncle's wife did not pamper even her own kids not to mention me. And i was stubborn. Not the in your face kind, it was the passive aggressive type and she put it as her life work to rid me of it.

I eventually went into boarding school and had a wonderful time there (cos it was a school were i was pampered). We call and gist every so often. Her kids are like my younger sisters and life is great.

1 Like

Re: The Ordeal Of Staying With Your Uncle's Or Brother's Wife by bbdrown: 12:57pm On Aug 28, 2014
Dominiquez: I have experienced this in two different homes. I got admission in another state and mum asked me to stay with my uncle(dads brother) I saw hell in that house, I fetched water even being asthmatic and I ate the worst kind of food there. Their kids were also involved taking me as a slave until oneday I took one to our home in a different state that they are living, he got to our house and saw what he will wish to his home as mine. When we got back to their place their mindset abt me changed. During christmas their mum gave me 1k to by christmas things and in her face I gave the money to her kids when my mum has already given me 36k for christmas without their knowing. By january next year I left their house unannounced to a furnished one bedroom flat mum got for me.
nice. U showed them your real package.
Re: The Ordeal Of Staying With Your Uncle's Or Brother's Wife by AdimGreat(f): 1:40pm On Aug 28, 2014
maryini:
Why would you expect them to pay ur fees...their responsibility is to their children first before you.
See one of them!
Na your type no dey gree send househelp go school

3 Likes

Re: The Ordeal Of Staying With Your Uncle's Or Brother's Wife by maryini(f): 10:39pm On Aug 28, 2014
flakkykul:

I expect them to pay my fees cos dats what they promised my parent and I even deserved it cos I worked for it as slave 4 3yrs.trust me u dnt want to hear more dan dat

If it was a prior agreement....then I understand your frustration.
Re: The Ordeal Of Staying With Your Uncle's Or Brother's Wife by maryini(f): 10:42pm On Aug 28, 2014
freecocoa: What do you mean by this comment?

Why won't they pay her fees when they promised? Even without the promise sef, if it isn't wickedness, why would you make a child a slave, using her anyhow and not pay her fees?

If they hadn't promised to do so it would crazy to expect them to pay her fees before their children.
Re: The Ordeal Of Staying With Your Uncle's Or Brother's Wife by maryini(f): 10:43pm On Aug 28, 2014
AdimGreat:
See one of them!
Na your type no dey gree send househelp go school

Must you comment?

If you must try not to make baseless accusations.

1 Like

Re: The Ordeal Of Staying With Your Uncle's Or Brother's Wife by AdimGreat(f): 9:37am On Sep 05, 2014
maryini:

Must you comment?

If you must try not to make baseless accusations.

Yes ke!
I must comment where I have interest and you can do nothing about that.

Baseless accusations??
By their post you shall know them!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Keep Your Gay Life Secret In Naija By Chinua Onwukike / I feel Cheated / Sleeping Position On Bed Threatens Marriage!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.