Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

..6. 3. 4 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ..6. 3. 4 (3877 Views)

The President's Daughter And I (episode 3 & 4) / Shocking: "I Had Sex With A Snake" - 19 Year Old (punch) (1) (2) (3) (4) / UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

..6. 3. 4 by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 19, 2014
grin tongue
Re: ..6. 3. 4 by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 19, 2014
sorry,i can feel ur pain....but u shud have tot of d consequences b4 u guys strted doin the thing..now u ave no choice dan to bcome a fada..welcome to fatherhood bro

3 Likes

Re: ..6. 3. 4 by ellagal(f): 2:32pm On Jul 19, 2014
You don't wanna be a father yet u had unprotected sex?? Congrats dear,u'r gonna be a father

2 Likes

Re: ..6. 3. 4 by atilla(m): 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2014
COngratulations

Please let us know when it's time to come drink fanta

8 Likes

Re: ..6. 3. 4 by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 19, 2014
Hey! Guys what i need is an advice. Am in a critical situation nw
Re: ..6. 3. 4 by Tallesty1(m): 2:39pm On Jul 19, 2014
If you are man enough to get a girl pregnant then you must also be man enough to stand up and be a father. Congrats bro

8 Likes

Re: ..6. 3. 4 by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 19, 2014
temigracie: sorry,i can feel ur pain....but u shud have tot of d consequences b4 u guys strted doin the thing..now u ave no choice dan to bcome a fada..welcome to fatherhood bro
She was the one that told me to stop using protection on her, dnt knw why she is careless dis time around. chaii...dis gal don kill me o
Re: ..6. 3. 4 by Bunchersstab(m): 2:41pm On Jul 19, 2014
First and foremost, NL is not facebook that you post all your fabricated jargons...
NL is made up of the world's most enlightend minds, pls concentrate more on yours books.
U need to have credit in Maths & Eng before u gain addmttn.
My point is S.ex is not ment for babies, what were you thinking wen u were havin an unprotected s.ex
You dont want to be a daddy & u are doing wat daddy's do.
*Start savin money 4 pampers & SMA gold cos in few months tym sombori will bcom a daddy*
CONGRAT IN ADVANCE

10 Likes

Re: ..6. 3. 4 by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 19, 2014
Tallesty1: If you are man enough to get a girl pregnant then you must also be man enough to stand up and be a father. Congrats bro
is that the kinda advice you are giving to ur fellow nigga
Re: ..6. 3. 4 by Summersland(m): 2:42pm On Jul 19, 2014
Oyo lowa,carry ur cross joooooo
Re: ..6. 3. 4 by corisande: 2:42pm On Jul 19, 2014
tongue
When you were doing the ikwokirikwo did you come for my advice? No!
What were you expecting to be the result when you were knacking left,right and center without CONDOME?
Now that she have chop pregnant for you,

The gods are wise
You must reap what you sow
congratulations on your hardwork

3 Likes

Re: ..6. 3. 4 by Tallesty1(m): 2:44pm On Jul 19, 2014
Dorrobucci: is that the kinda advice you are giving to ur fellow nigga
Yes cause that is what I will do if I were in your shoe.

1 Like

Re: ..6. 3. 4 by Bunchersstab(m): 2:45pm On Jul 19, 2014
Dorrobucci: Hey! Guys what i need is an advice. Am in a critical situation nw
Hw much dem dey sell akara for una area
Re: ..6. 3. 4 by CoachDX: 2:45pm On Jul 19, 2014
Clown, what kind of advise do you want? You opened your eyes, had sex without protection, preggy a girl and you're saying you don't want to be a father? Are you that dumb? How old are you?
Re: ..6. 3. 4 by Dygeasy(m): 2:46pm On Jul 19, 2014
What do you want us to do?

You don't want to be a father. Agreed.

What does your babe want?
Re: ..6. 3. 4 by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 19, 2014
Bunchersstab: First and foremost, NL is not facebook that you post all your fabricated jargons...
NL is made up of the world's most enlightend minds, pls concentrate more on yours books.
U need to have credit in Maths & Eng before u gain addmttn.
My point is S.ex is not ment for babies, what were you thinking wen u were havin an unprotected s.ex
You dont want to be a daddy & u are doing wat daddy's do.
*Start savin money 4 pampers & SMA gold cos in few months tym sombori will bcom a daddy*
CONGRAT IN ADVANCE
Bro am not a student, i make money on daily basis so thats nt the problem here.i can take care of all those things bt i dnt think am ready for marriage nw.
Re: ..6. 3. 4 by Miracy(f): 2:53pm On Jul 19, 2014
I've got a feeling....smh
Re: ..6. 3. 4 by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 19, 2014
Dorrobucci: She was the one that told me to stop using protection on her, dnt knw why she is careless dis time around. chaii...dis gal don kill me o
aaawww,u guys enjoyed it till it last now..now u av to dance to d music...dont even think of aborting d baby ooo
Re: ..6. 3. 4 by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 19, 2014
Well... I will take her to hospital this evening for a test. I think she needs to do the needful now. Bt how am i sure that am responsible for that...
Re: ..6. 3. 4 by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 19, 2014
Well, You can choose to Runaway, - Or Stay and keep the baby, - Or even abort your blessing away. Anything from this is to commit Suicide. Suit Yourself.

PS - In case you made the right choice, Name your Baby after me- OneAngryBird.
Re: ..6. 3. 4 by Bunchersstab(m): 3:00pm On Jul 19, 2014
Dorrobucci: Bro am not a student, i make money on daily basis so thats nt the problem here.i can take care of all those things bt i dnt think am ready for marriage nw.
Now you are sounding like a super rich dude right
Let me break it down here...
Re: ..6. 3. 4 by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2014
temigracie: aaawww,u guys enjoyed it till it last now..now u av to dance to d music...dont even think of aborting d baby ooo
Why?
Re: ..6. 3. 4 by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 19, 2014
Bunchersstab:
Now you are sounding like a super rich dude right
Let me break it down here...
Mr man please i dnt ur advice now. thanks for ur concern.
Re: ..6. 3. 4 by delishpot: 3:07pm On Jul 19, 2014
Dorrobucci: She was the one that told me to stop using protection on her, dnt knw why she is careless dis time around. chaii...dis gal don kill me o

Chei see ya life? She said no protection you sef gree now you say na she careless and not you. If say na AIDS you catch now nko? My guy take ya future in ya own hands if by chance you made a mistake be man enough to take the blame. You were nit druged, You were not rap.ed yet you say she was careless. Ok o, wetin you want us to do? Make we drag her go commot am? Make we tell you to dump her? Wetin you want us to talk?
[size=8pt][/size]
Re: ..6. 3. 4 by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 19, 2014
Awwww congrats. When it's time for naming ceremony, pleα̇se lemme know.

1 Like

Re: ..6. 3. 4 by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 19, 2014
kulkatty: Awwww congrats. When it's time for naming ceremony, pleα̇se lemme know.
grin
kulkatty: Awwww congrats. When it's time for naming ceremony, pleα̇se lemme know.
Re: ..6. 3. 4 by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 19, 2014
congrats for what? Did i told you i was expecting a baby
Re: ..6. 3. 4 by dridowu: 3:16pm On Jul 19, 2014
Just go and do introduction ,when the aso ebi is ready pls, i will need 12yards of aso-ebi. Newest father in town. Congratulation
Re: ..6. 3. 4 by Bunchersstab(m): 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2014
Dorrobucci: Mr man please i dnt ur advice now. thanks for ur concern.
Dear newbie,
like i said earlier on this is NL and not facebook.
Next tym dnt create any fabricated thread here, we will surely knw.
You think dey pay money wen pipu comment on ya thread
Let me leave u in peace cos u're a newbie.
Re: ..6. 3. 4 by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2014
Dorrobucci: congrats for what? Did i told you i was expecting a baby
well since the baby is born, wah else can you do I guess it's for you to name the baby. Apart from that, there's NOTHING else you can do
Re: ..6. 3. 4 by jericco1(m): 3:20pm On Jul 19, 2014
temigracie: sorry,i can feel ur pain....but u shud have tot of d consequences b4 u guys strted doin the thing..now u ave no choice dan to bcome a fada..welcome to fatherhood bro

which thing, try to explain please... I'm still a toddler
Re: ..6. 3. 4 by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 19, 2014
Bunchersstab:
Dear newbie,
like i said earlier on this is NL and not facebook.
Next tym dnt create any fabricated thread here, we will surely knw.
You think dey pay money wen pipu comment on ya thread
Let me leave u in peace cos u're a newbie.
Thanks 4 understanding,BTW am not a newbie here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Men Cant Find True Love / What Do You Know About Delta State Girls? / See The Photo Of The Woman Got People Talking On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.