Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) (80933 Views)

When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... / "Are You A Witch?" - By Umari Ayim / Kidnapped By A Very Nice & Handsome Man - Story By Umari Ayim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by Seun(m): 2:48am On Apr 03, 2012
--

21 Likes

Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by mashnino(m): 2:55am On Apr 03, 2012
[size=30pt]SEUN[/size]

did you drink boiled eba last nyt..?

1st and foremost how do you expect me......no.....us

to read this thingy?

don't you have forum etiquettes ni?

oga make dis thing in episode format before i loose my sight

following lines on the screen

abeg dey fast
Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by KevinII(m): 3:06am On Apr 03, 2012
Are we supposed to read that Mr Seun. Be careful before I loose my temper
Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by dominionangel: 3:13am On Apr 03, 2012
Nyc story by d writer Anyim bt will love 2 read a continuation ie hw she gt reaquinted wt d man.
Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by Joeblis(m): 3:24am On Apr 03, 2012
Wat da hell is...oga but dis thing too long na pity us
Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by Joeblis(m): 3:25am On Apr 03, 2012
Wat da hell is...oga but dis thing too long na pity us...minus critism anybody that understand it should pls summarize it for us
Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by Ttola(m): 3:39am On Apr 03, 2012
lemme add some soundtrack.. enjoy grin grin grin grin cheesy

[flash]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcm55lU9knw[/flash]

3 Likes

Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by zicopro(m): 3:42am On Apr 03, 2012
whom do u expect 2 read this your test book? Are you ok? Don't you know hw 2 summerize?
Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by kombats: 4:03am On Apr 03, 2012
seun u no try @ all
Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by Nobody: 4:06am On Apr 03, 2012
Wow Seun. Never knew you had a soft side for Literature. I'm thought you were all "Code"

A Very Good Read. wink

@The Summary Folks It's Quite Straightforward.

Patricia is a Unilag student - from a Poor Home (Obviously a Good Girl with Good Upbringing). She has a problem that needed an URGENT solution. Her hostel manager threatened to throw her things out if she didn't pay for her Bed Space. Definitely a nasty situation to be in and to avoid the embarrassment she had to go all the way to get the money.

Not wanting to borrow money from her friend, she resorted to meeting a certain woman who introduced her to "the trade", and she tries her best to play along, even though she's not cut out for it and heads for Ikeja to meet her "Clients". After a few moments of Introductions, Selections and what not, she got led upstairs to her Client.

Then, of course when she got in, she hurriedly proceeded to, you know, the "Goods Delivery" stage, but like a God-Sent saviour, the "Handsome Man" switches over to a long interview which results in his giving Patricia a check of #300,000 and some change for the "Handler".

Mehn, hope that's enough, I'm typing all that with Sleep in my eyes. cry lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by Nobody: 4:10am On Apr 03, 2012
Summary:
A girl named patricia needed money to pay for her hostel space to avoid getting thrown out so she decided to engage in prostitution for only one night. She sought the help of a female love-vendor who regularly 'arranges' girls for men to do this.
She and two other girls were transported to the house of the men who had arranged with their love-vendor to spend the night with them. After they got to the men's house, the two other girls were summoned by the men they met there and she was left alone untill one of the men reluctantly asked her to follow him upstairs. He spoke with her for some time and after finding out that she was just prostituting to pay her hostel bills, wrote a cheque of 300,000, I think out of sympathy and gave her his card, asking her to stay in touch. So she left the house that night, without sleeping with any man and took a cab back to campus while her friends were still there.
It turned out that the man she met was the most sought after bachelor in those parts.
End.
But seriously, you guys should try and read the whole thing, it's not so long.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by occam(m): 4:10am On Apr 03, 2012
300K just like that? And the odds of this happening in real life?

abeg guys make your stories original. the tale of the benevolent rich guy falling for a ho has been rehashed too many times
Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by Nobody: 4:20am On Apr 03, 2012
HQ na you sabi. I had already typed that summary before I saw that you sent yours already and I wasn't going to delete it.
@topic,
This one na fantasy. In real life, the girl will get money after sleeping with one kain old man with bald head and big belle and maybe contacting one or two STDs from him. grin

who was asking for continuation of the story? Dem tell you say na Mills and Boon be this?

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by GboyegaD(m): 4:22am On Apr 03, 2012
Nice story but must this be on the front page
Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by CyberG: 4:29am On Apr 03, 2012
Funny that people did not even read the story in less than 5 minutes! Almost everyone associated with Nigeria is growing dumber and mentally lazier, what is hard in reading just a few paragraphs of prose? The poster clearly indicated "Umari Ayim" as the writer, yet people are complaining about the poster!? I hope you can see there is talent from every part of Nigeria!

3 Likes

Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by Basics007: 4:31am On Apr 03, 2012
Awesome story! I'm no hater. Anyone who do something i cant do i praise them.
I hope there's a sequel somewhere

3 Likes

Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by dabrake(m): 5:08am On Apr 03, 2012
Nice story. On point joor. But jay bee, I hope I won't see this thread at the home page.
Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by femmy2010(m): 5:33am On Apr 03, 2012
Nice one
Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by Nobody: 5:34am On Apr 03, 2012
mashnino: [size=30pt]SEUN[/size]

did you drink boiled eba last nyt..?

1st and foremost how do you expect me......no.....us

to read this thingy?

don't you have forum etiquettes ni?

oga make dis thing in episode format before i loose my sight

following lines on the screen

abeg dey fast

Lmao.

Seeing the length as I scrolled down (I didn't read past the first line ) until I got to your comment, my exact thought was: "Who's going to read this?!".

Lmao
Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by Nobody: 5:36am On Apr 03, 2012
occam: 300K just like that? And the odds of this happening in real life?

abeg guys make your stories original. the tale of the benevolent rich guy falling for a ho has been rehashed too many times

Lmaaooooooo
Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by Maxwellmbah(m): 5:43am On Apr 03, 2012
Nice Story Brother...But i will keep my view to myself 4 now, till i see and read the part two of the story, that is what happen after that and how did it end up...So we are waiting to hear from you.. But pls make the next one no much like this one.

ABEG O...
Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by KINGwax(m): 5:54am On Apr 03, 2012
occam: 300K just like that? And the odds of this happening in real life?

exactly my thought! People jst change names and characters of the same stale stories. Hope he didn't win an award for this? And d part of her raising her blouse to start business is rarely possible. Even with her inexperience in prostitution, she won't jst do that like that. For Bleep's sake she aint a virgin!
Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by blackboi(m): 6:06am On Apr 03, 2012
best fiction i ever read on NL
Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by lt4u(m): 6:25am On Apr 03, 2012
Good job.
Continuation plzzzzz
Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by Bisjosh(f): 6:35am On Apr 03, 2012
Seun pls continue nah!!!! Am really enjoying d story o!
Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by Bisjosh(f): 6:35am On Apr 03, 2012
Seun pls continue nah!!!! Am really enjoying d story o! angry
Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by kemiola89(f): 6:49am On Apr 03, 2012
nice one, continuation plsssss
Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by Andrew3(m): 6:55am On Apr 03, 2012
Someone please summarize

am too lazy to read grin
Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by Nobody: 7:04am On Apr 03, 2012
More like a nollywood tin ft zack orji as the client and mercy johnson as d amature unilag runs girl. Produced and directed by wale adenuga, go grab ur copy nw!
Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 03, 2012
What a way to start a bright morning.. Loved d story
Why are people so lazy to read this days?

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by ypzilanti: 7:21am On Apr 03, 2012
HQ: Wow Seun. Never knew you had a soft side for Literature. I'm thought you were all "Code"

A Very Good Read. wink

@The Summary Folks It's Quite Straightforward.

Patricia is a Unilag student - from a Poor Home (Obviously a Good Girl with Good Upbringing). She has a problem that needed an URGENT solution. Her hostel manager threatened to throw her things out if she didn't pay for her Bed Space. Definitely a nasty situation to be in and to avoid the embarrassment she had to go all the way to get the money.

Not wanting to borrow money from her friend, she resorted to meeting a certain woman who introduced her to "the trade", and she tries her best to play along, even though she's not cut out for it and heads for Ikeja to meet her "Clients". After a few moments of Introductions, Selections and what not, she got led upstairs to her Client.

Then, of course when she got in, she hurriedly proceeded to, you know, the "Goods Delivery" stage, but like a God-Sent saviour, the "Handsome Man" switches over to a long interview which results in his giving Patricia a check of #300,000 and some change for the "Handler".

Mehn, hope that's enough, I'm typing all that with Sleep in my eyes. cry lipsrsealed

That was great! thanks for the summary!
Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by pdpiperpippen: 7:23am On Apr 03, 2012
If na ur fellow man u go am well like this, na ashawo wey u dey dash moni, na wa o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) / Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) / When A Guy Passes By, What Do Girls Look At?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.