Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,432 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

..6. 3. 4 - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ..6. 3. 4 (3876 Views)

The President's Daughter And I (episode 3 & 4) / Shocking: "I Had Sex With A Snake" - 19 Year Old (punch) (1) (2) (3) (4) / UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ..6. 3. 4 by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 19, 2014
Cecediva: Ok...no problem. Is that what u do for a living?

No, I am a businessman not keke driver. But I am not rich.
Re: ..6. 3. 4 by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 19, 2014
zeb04: undecided now you are wondering if you are the father. Well who knows,it might just be your younger broda who is responsible.

Hahaha, una no go kill this guy o..
Re: ..6. 3. 4 by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 19, 2014
Dorrobucci: congrats for what? Did i told you i was expecting a baby

You didn't told her ooo ˚ƍöôϑ˚˚ Oº°˚˚°
All dis amebo girls sef. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ..6. 3. 4 by Cecediva(f): 6:47pm On Jul 19, 2014
okparaugo:

No, I am a businessman not keke driver. But I am not rich.
hmm... Are u an importer? grin
Re: ..6. 3. 4 by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 19, 2014
Re: ..6. 3. 4 by Elnino4ladies: 6:55pm On Jul 19, 2014
Op i wan bang dt ur girl 2 xpand d hole durin child delivery...call me wen u back 4 hospital...fvcktard..u fvck wit no condome 4 dis wicked world..
Re: ..6. 3. 4 by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 19, 2014
Hey! Who are those modafucker discussing on my thread? angry
Re: ..6. 3. 4 by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 19, 2014
Hey! Who are those modafuckers discussing on my thread? angry

1 Like

Re: ..6. 3. 4 by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 19, 2014
Cecediva: hmm... Are u an importer? grin

I do any legitimate whatever that gives me money.
Re: ..6. 3. 4 by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 19, 2014
Well... Am back 4rm the hospital, she was in the lab when i left the hospital i can't just stay dia and be waiting for her as if she's my wife angry. I have made it clear to her that am nt interested in the whole pregnancy stuff. Anyway am still waiting for the outcome of the test.
Re: ..6. 3. 4 by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 19, 2014
Dorrobucci: Well... Am back 4rm the hospital, she was in the lab when i left the hospital i can't just stay dia and be waiting for her as if she's my wife angry. I have made it clear to her that am nt interested in the whole pregnancy stuff. Anyway am still waiting for the outcome of the test.

I like the way you are reporting live from the hospital...

Is she the first girl you impregnated and how many more are we to expect in your career ?
Re: ..6. 3. 4 by Cecediva(f): 7:11pm On Jul 19, 2014
okparaugo:

I do any legitimate whatever that gives me money.
cool cool.
Re: ..6. 3. 4 by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 19, 2014
Cecediva: cool cool.

So can you date a poor guy for love ?
Re: ..6. 3. 4 by Cecediva(f): 7:19pm On Jul 19, 2014
okparaugo:

So can you date a poor guy for love ?
Yea...ofcourse. Atleast the little one i hv will be okay for us cheesy. Am nt after money my dear
Re: ..6. 3. 4 by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 19, 2014
Cecediva: Yea...ofcourse. Atleast the little one i hv will be okay for us cheesy. Am nt after money my dear
Money monga in disguise

1 Like

Re: ..6. 3. 4 by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 19, 2014
Ugochukwu? Ah see you've found a new gf cool

1 Like

Re: ..6. 3. 4 by Cecediva(f): 7:31pm On Jul 19, 2014
emtimes: Money monga in disguise
Thanks cheesy
Re: ..6. 3. 4 by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 19, 2014
Cecediva: Yea...ofcourse. Atleast the little one i hv will be okay for us cheesy. Am nt after money my dear

It will work for us..
Re: ..6. 3. 4 by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 19, 2014
banega: Ugochukwu? Ah see you've found a new gf cool

Searching..
Re: ..6. 3. 4 by Cecediva(f): 7:43pm On Jul 19, 2014
okparaugo:

It will work for us..
Lol... Do u know if am single?

1 Like

Re: ..6. 3. 4 by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 19, 2014
Dorrobucci: Well... I will take her to hospital this evening for a test. I think she needs to do the needful now. Bt how am i sure that am responsible for that...
......I saw it coming.......'how am I sure am responsible'...is a wa to una oooooo..
Re: ..6. 3. 4 by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 19, 2014
Cecediva: Lol... Do u know if am single?

Are you married ?
Re: ..6. 3. 4 by Darkchocolate(f): 8:06pm On Jul 19, 2014
Dorrobucci: She was the one that told me to stop using protection on her, dnt knw why she is careless dis time around. chaii...dis gal don kill me o

She made you stop using protection? She used a gun on you? Can you not resist sex if she resists protection? You left the sole responsibility of preventing pregnancy and STDs (might I add) to her?

Honey, you are probably one of the most stupiiid people I have come across (Said in the politest way).

Discuss it with her. If she chooses to keep the baby (which she should probably do) then you really have no choice. Y'all better not kill that innocent child because of both your stuuupid acts angry
Re: ..6. 3. 4 by Neldrizzy(m): 8:09pm On Jul 19, 2014
So Abeg call ur grandma mak she ready for ormugwo
Re: ..6. 3. 4 by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 19, 2014
Darkchocolate:

She made you stop using protection? She used a gun on you? Can you not resist sex if she resists protection? You left the sole responsibility of preventing pregnancy and STDs (might I add) to her?

Honey, you are probably one of the most stupiiid people I have come across (Said in the politest way).

Discuss it with her. If she chooses to keep the baby (which she should probably do) then you really have no choice. Y'all better not kill that innocent child because of both your stuuupid acts angry
RUBBISH RUBBISH RUBBISH

I dnt need those jargons babe, thats why u gals have fish brain.
Re: ..6. 3. 4 by Darkchocolate(f): 8:25pm On Jul 19, 2014
Dorrobucci: RUBBISH RUBBISH RUBBISH

I dnt need those jargons babe, thats why u gals have fish brain.

Very laughable indeed. I do not need to exchange words with you as it is clear amongst both of us who has an uber small pea sized brain. To say you have a fish-brain would actually be a compliment to you. Next time, put something at the end of it...Cover it up or get her to cover her legs.

Irresponsible BOYS like you are why the single-parenthood and STD communities are on the rise.

Remember ... Next time (Although I pity the next girl you are going to stick your unprotected thing inside), PUT SOMETHING AT THE END OF IT.

P.s. Transport yourself to the nearest clinic to make sure you are not harbouring some nasties. You sound right dirty (and not in a good way)!!! Urgh!!! Hypocrite!!!
Re: ..6. 3. 4 by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 19, 2014
She haven't called yet to tell me the outcome of the test and her number is not even going through.
Re: ..6. 3. 4 by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 19, 2014
Darkchocolate:

Very laughable indeed. I do not need to exchange words with you as it is clear amongst both of us who has an uber small pea sized brain. To say you have a fish-brain would actually be a compliment to you. Next time, put something at the end of it...Cover it up or get her to cover her legs.

Irresponsible BOYS like you are why the single-parenthood and STD communities are on the rise.

Remember ... Next time (Although I pity the next girl you are going to stick your unprotected thing inside), PUT SOMETHING AT THE END OF IT.

P.s. Transport yourself to the nearest clinic to make sure you are not harbouring some nasties. You sound right dirty (and not in a good way)!!! Urgh!!! Hypocrite!!!
lol, how is it my business she's pregnant? i just want to be sure abt the pregnancy, if she can't do the needful she can go ahead and keep it. Moreover am leaving the country in a month time. So ain't got no time for such bullshit nw.
Re: ..6. 3. 4 by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 19, 2014
abeg nobody hear of the motorola moto e ni
Re: ..6. 3. 4 by onstelly(f): 8:44pm On Jul 19, 2014
OP u sound as if you don't have a single feeling for this gal, please don't abort the innocent baby oh u guys should do the right thing.
Re: ..6. 3. 4 by lorRhyMeZ: 8:45pm On Jul 19, 2014
Zehner: Una neva come back from hospital Abeg quick talk mk I dey gather money 4 Aso ebi.... grin

Zehner...I dunno if its d pic effect buh u look good! So hw e dey happen?
Re: ..6. 3. 4 by lorRhyMeZ: 8:49pm On Jul 19, 2014
Cecediva: Lol...enough money like?

1k per minute nko?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are People Really Born Gay? / Why Do Women Suddenly Become Fat When They Get Married?? / 6 Ways to Protect Yourself from Heartbreak!!!! 100% guaranteed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.