Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,623 members, 7,823,747 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

We Experience 6Hours/day Of Electric Supply In Portharcourt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Experience 6Hours/day Of Electric Supply In Portharcourt (1003 Views)

Atiku's Photo With His Beautiful Daughters To Celebrate Day Of The Girl Child. / Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] / Why Didn't We Experience Buhari Certificate Issue In 2003 ,2007 & 2011? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Experience 6Hours/day Of Electric Supply In Portharcourt by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 19, 2014

2 Likes

Re: We Experience 6Hours/day Of Electric Supply In Portharcourt by alabiyemmy(m): 3:31pm On Jul 19, 2014
U want the jänjaweeds to maul u.

1 Like

Re: We Experience 6Hours/day Of Electric Supply In Portharcourt by dBard: 3:33pm On Jul 19, 2014
Dude stop lying.
I am a-political, but wat u said is sooo untrue
Which area in Ph is d 18hrs light
Even my office area @d heart of GRA runs on gen at least half d time.
Lets call a spade a spade jare

2 Likes

Re: We Experience 6Hours/day Of Electric Supply In Portharcourt by ogbronx(m): 5:22pm On Jul 19, 2014
Yes, with our generators grin

2 Likes

Re: We Experience 6Hours/day Of Electric Supply In Portharcourt by phantom(m): 6:13pm On Jul 19, 2014
sorry sir....which port Harcourt exactly? grin

1 Like

Re: We Experience 6Hours/day Of Electric Supply In Portharcourt by shevon: 7:16pm On Jul 19, 2014
dBard: Dude stop lying.
If the OP said Elelewon, I believe it is true. Any other place outside there, na better lie! Woji is even worse off.

2 Likes

Re: We Experience 6Hours/day Of Electric Supply In Portharcourt by otokx(m): 7:22pm On Jul 19, 2014
At the University of Port Harcourt, ALUU, Choba we have largely irregular power supply since April this year that tends to zero. It is a traumatic situation with the fumes and noise from thousands of generators in various shapes and sizes.

1 Like

Re: We Experience 6Hours/day Of Electric Supply In Portharcourt by DEBUCHMANNY: 7:24pm On Jul 19, 2014
Here in Awka, it's half day 'on' and one and half day 'off' where I reside. But for where my workshop is located it's 29days! 'off' and 1hour 'on' the one incurs a bill of N4000 for the month. I've already told them to disconnect me anyway
Re: We Experience 6Hours/day Of Electric Supply In Portharcourt by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 19, 2014
dBard: Dude stop lying.
why should I lie? What will I gain doing dat; we experience good supply of lite; was actualling thinking its like dat in most part of PH; cus I know somme oda PH places dat experience similar
otokx: At the University of Port Harcourt, ALUU, Choba we have largely irregular power supply since April this year that tends to zero. It is a traumatic situation with the fumes and noise from thousands of generators in various shapes and sizes.
yeah; I know aabout ur predicament; buh suffice to say; Choba n aluu re not part of PH...
ogbronx: Yes, with our generators grin
. Funny post...
Re: We Experience 6Hours/day Of Electric Supply In Portharcourt by dBard: 10:20pm On Jul 19, 2014
Raymondenyi: why should I lie? What will I gain doing dat; we experience good supply of lite; was actualling thinking its like dat in most part of PH; cus I know somme oda PH places dat experience similar yeah; I know aabout ur predicament; buh suffice to say; Choba n aluu re not part of PH.... Funny post...

Dude, apart from d aforementioned Elelenwo n maybe Fed Housing Estate AGIP, I donot know of Any oda area wit fairly stable light supply.
I am not complaining , cos we all know Iwofe has bin ceded t Bayelsa a long time ago

1 Like

Re: We Experience 6Hours/day Of Electric Supply In Portharcourt by smileandlove(f): 10:28pm On Jul 19, 2014
NTA road, Rumuokwuta and Adageorge never had light for days. Even as I type this. OP hope ur own PH different. Note! transfomer is good.

2 Likes

Re: We Experience 6Hours/day Of Electric Supply In Portharcourt by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 19, 2014
Raymondenyi: why should I lie? What will I gain doing dat; we experience good supply of lite; was actualling thinking its like dat in most part of PH; cus I know somme oda PH places dat experience similar yeah; I know aabout ur predicament; buh suffice to say; Choba n aluu re not part of PH.... Funny post...
suffice to say too, Elelenwo is not part of PH tongue. No light here . They only bring some hours at night. Thru out d day, no light. Its bin like dat for weeks now

1 Like

Re: We Experience 6Hours/day Of Electric Supply In Portharcourt by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 19, 2014
dBard:

Dude, apart from d aforementioned Elelenwo n maybe Fed Housing Estate AGIP, I donot know of Any oda area wit fairly stable light supply.
I am not complaining , cos we all know Iwofe has bin ceded t Bayelsa a long time ago
. Pipeline rumukwurushi; also experience fairlu stable electricity
Re: We Experience 6Hours/day Of Electric Supply In Portharcourt by hardywaltz(m): 11:11pm On Jul 19, 2014
Raymondenyi: I had to bring this to d fore; for the public commprehension n Opinion; I am not a Bigot; or political chauvenist as a matter of fact; I'm non-political...

But I believe in giving accolades to whom its due; n castigating sub-optimal performance n ineptitude;

While I haave my personal reservations about our president; I think its only human; I appreciate his efforts in "power"sector; in my loci Elelenwo; in port harcourt; we withness an average of 18hrs electric supply in a day; mmany other aareas in P/H also withness good supply of power; this feat was achievable tru (I believe) the efforts of Mr. President...
Well done Mr. President on this;

Pls fellow Nairalanders; share ur electricity supply experience in ur places; n give accolades to who$ its due; setting aside political divides n opinions...

Tnk u
Mr Man stop telling lies there has been no lite in Nta Road/Rukpukwu axis since may infact since January this year we have not had a total of 24hrs lite.
Be truthful for once in ur adult/teenage life.
Even my office in Trans Amadi has epileptic power supply.

1 Like

Re: We Experience 6Hours/day Of Electric Supply In Portharcourt by kel4soft: 1:09am On Jul 20, 2014
My humbly take, my sis lives at elelenwo, they have an appreciable power base on Nigerian standard but not upto 18hrs. The OP is just exaggerating.

Here in Woji, before PHED pulled down their poles at YKC junction due to RCC road construction, they give an average 4hours perday.

Why should the state government invest in power (gas turbine) when the Federal will transfer all to the national grid. Rivers State contributes close to 1/4th of of our power in Nigeria, yet we live in darkness.

1 Like

Re: We Experience 6Hours/day Of Electric Supply In Portharcourt by OtunbaJega: 9:41am On Jul 22, 2014
Lie detector was here

(1) (Reply)

CONFAB Is A Waste Of Billions Of Naira – Prof.utomi / APC Backs N2.7 Trillion Reparation For S’east, S'south / The Muslim Shill In The White House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.