Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Characters In Chimamanda's Miraculous Delivery Of Oga Jonah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Characters In Chimamanda's Miraculous Delivery Of Oga Jonah (780 Views)

Simon Lalong Accuses Jonah Jang Of Last Minute Looting / Miraculous Delivery Of Oga Jonah By Chimamanda Adichie / Chimamanda Adichie: The Miraculous Deliverance Of Oga Jona (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Characters In Chimamanda's Miraculous Delivery Of Oga Jonah by egift(m): 5:23pm On Jul 19, 2014
Identify some of the characters in Miraculous Delivery Of Oga Jonah By Chimamanda Adichie. If you have not read the wonderful master piece you can read it here https://www.nairaland.com/1818996/chimamanda-adichie-miraculous-deliverance-oga

This is aimed to identify some of the lead Characters on this insightful piece of short literature on today's Aso Rock.
Re: Characters In Chimamanda's Miraculous Delivery Of Oga Jonah by egift(m): 5:40pm On Jul 19, 2014
Below are some of the characters mentioned. Who are they?
- Oga Jonah
- Man Friday
- Foreign PR firm
- Girl From Pakistan
- Two Big Men in the Armed Forces "the ones stealing most of the money meant for the soldiers"
- Big Man in the Armed Forces "He ate some roasted groundnuts before making the call"
- Mohammed "In Port Harcourt"
- People who check cars "Will they pour water on the bomb to defuse it?"
- Paris summit
- Man Thursday "Short and stocky"
- Bourdillon
- Sharp Woman
- PR people, Kikelola Obi, Bola Usman and Chinwe Adeniyi
- Oga Segi
- The Man From Lagos

If you can name and identify these characters. Add if I missed any
Re: Characters In Chimamanda's Miraculous Delivery Of Oga Jonah by dustydee: 6:37pm On Jul 19, 2014
egift: Below are some of the characters mentioned. Who are they?
- Oga Jonah - Pres. Jonathan
- Man Friday
- Foreign PR firm
- Girl From Pakistan - Malala
- Two Big Men in the Armed Forces "the ones stealing most of the money meant for the soldiers"
- Big Man in the Armed Forces "He ate some roasted groundnuts before making the call"
- People who check cars "Will they pour water on the bomb to defuse it?" - Military men at check points
- Paris summit
- Bourdillon - Tinubu
- Sharp Woman
- Oga Segi - Pres. Obasanjo
- The Man From Lagos - Fashola?

Did I try? wink

1 Like

Re: Characters In Chimamanda's Miraculous Delivery Of Oga Jonah by egift(m): 7:07pm On Jul 19, 2014
dustydee:
Did I try? wink

Nice. Though I think Bourdillon may be APC grin
Re: Characters In Chimamanda's Miraculous Delivery Of Oga Jonah by xtianh(m): 7:14pm On Jul 19, 2014
Sharp Woman - Okonjo Iweala.
Gerrit?

1 Like

Re: Characters In Chimamanda's Miraculous Delivery Of Oga Jonah by egift(m): 8:00pm On Jul 19, 2014
Am still trying conclude on "Man Friday" and "Man Thursday".

Contenders include FFK, Abati, Reno, Sincere9gerian, Beaf, Okupe, Maku and Metuh grin grin
Re: Characters In Chimamanda's Miraculous Delivery Of Oga Jonah by wheesin(m): 10:39pm On Jul 19, 2014
egift: Below are some of the characters mentioned. Who are they?
- Oga Jonah-Jonathan
- Man Friday-Rueben Abati
- Foreign PR firm
- Girl From Pakistan-Malala
- People who check cars "Will they pour water on the bomb to defuse it?"
- Paris summit
- Bourdillon-APC
- Sharp Woman-Okonjo or patience
- Oga Segi
- The Man From Lagos-Fashola

datz wat i can point out..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Nnewi Motorcycle Parts Dealer for Attempting To Smuggle Drugs / Governor Okorocha Gave The Archbishop A N50 Million Cheque That Bounced-rev. Fr. / Confirmed Cases Still 10,4 Now Dead,no Ebola In Enugu,all Cases In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.