Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Hairy Or Hairless Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hairy Or Hairless Girls (1631 Views)

Do U Like Hairy Or Shave Women / Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day / Women Like Men With Hairy Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hairy Or Hairless Girls by tobechi20(m): 5:51pm On Jul 19, 2014
Interview most random man out there, they will tell you their dream woman is hairless. They may not say it directly to you but this day and age, the idea of a hairy woman is unthinkable. It’s a deal breaker to most people and the talk of the crowd if a celebrity has hairy legs. Why are we so obsessed with being smooth? Why are women told to stop their hair from growing in order to look attractive and appealing? Does the sight of a sexy body with hair upset the eyesight so much?

People will tell you it’s because we have evolved from cavemen and do not need to allow so much hair grow. I would accept this theory of course, if only the same could be said for men. Men are allowed to keep all the underarm hair, pubic hair, leg hair and etc they want to keep. Now when I say allowed, . So women are struggling and getting ingrown hairs from shaving, waxing, teasing and plucking to remain smooth while men are allowed to be as hairy as they please? I call BULLSHIT.

when your boyfriend or spouse starts suggesting you shave or wax while he himself is hairy, please do call BULLSHIT. . That shit is painful!
Baby girls, if he wants you to be a certain way, he should try to be that way as well. Either you are both hairless or both with hair, he should pick one. Equality may still be down the road, but t we will get there steps at a time.

women killing themselves to be hairless while men relax and grow all the hair they want. Ladies, if you are happy keeping up the waxing appointments for him, that’s fine. If you are unhappy however and want to grow it out, feel free. Thou shalt not let a man with hairs tell you where to shave. Never.

sincerelyherz.
Re: Hairy Or Hairless Girls by McWhillion(m): 6:02pm On Jul 19, 2014
Hairy girls scare the shiii out of me
Re: Hairy Or Hairless Girls by corisande: 6:06pm On Jul 19, 2014
undecided
Re: Hairy Or Hairless Girls by Tallesty1(m): 6:10pm On Jul 19, 2014
People who mind their own business live longer.
Re: Hairy Or Hairless Girls by Tymax(m): 6:17pm On Jul 19, 2014
Hmmm! This one is strong! angry
Re: Hairy Or Hairless Girls by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 19, 2014
Lost
Re: Hairy Or Hairless Girls by tobechi20(m): 6:21pm On Jul 19, 2014
Re: Hairy Or Hairless Girls by pweedyuz(f): 6:45pm On Jul 19, 2014
A hairy girl
Really ??@ OP

Dis is OP telling us he likes girl dat dont shave deir under arm nd p*p
Btw,i hate guyz with underarm hair....its gross#

(1) (Reply)

Tips On What To Discuss About On A First Date With A Lady?? / 7 Traits That Will Make You Stand Out And Attract A Great Guy / If You Were To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.