Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,965 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:13 AM

Youngest Married MAN's funny Excuse For Quick Marriage.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Youngest Married MAN's funny Excuse For Quick Marriage.. (636 Views)

Funny Excuse Ladies Give When They Want To Cheat. / What My Girlfriend Gave As An Excuse For Saying She Loves Anoda Guy On Her Stats / See What The Girl I Want To Marry Is Using As Excuse For Me In.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Youngest Married MAN's funny Excuse For Quick Marriage.. by thanki410(m): 6:09pm On Jul 19, 2014
lord save us ooooooo. if u are above 26 and u aint married , i think you should start crying...... A 9year old kIDD has tied the knot again after haven done that before with his wife, not just tying it, but making it tightier, with a 61 Year old great grand mother (older than my grate grandfather"s wife) . he remains the world youngest groom. e married her last year after claiming his Ancestors told him to marry this grand lady. Could you believe his family supported the marriage, shockingly this mummy has 5 children that are old enough to kill this dude... hmm,, What a young man sees sitting, an elderly man has to see when he goes there..... this world... let me go get ma own wife! pls comment....

(1) (Reply)

Why Some Class Of Ladies Want To Marry / What If Men Got Pregnant? / Is It Okay To Date Your Friend's Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.