Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,112 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

What My Girlfriend Gave As An Excuse For Saying She Loves Anoda Guy On Her Stats - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What My Girlfriend Gave As An Excuse For Saying She Loves Anoda Guy On Her Stats (2966 Views)

See The Beautiful Gift My Girlfriend Gave Me Today - Photos / Checkout What Ds Couple Gave As Souvenir @ their Wedding / The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What My Girlfriend Gave As An Excuse For Saying She Loves Anoda Guy On Her Stats by flamezyprinz(m): 7:53pm On Mar 08, 2016
My girlfriend just called me today and said she needs to ask for my permission to do something that she knows i wont b happy but that she needs me to understand..coz she iz not in town..she is with her sis in lagos for her I.T..so she said she is asking her course rep. Who is a guy to help her check some few things in school but that d guy said if she wants him to help her that she should update on her status that she loves him sooo much and leave it for a week..then he ll do it for her..i didnt know what to say so i accepted that she is free to do it..she thanked me for understanding..but am getting a strange feeling that something fishy is going on..should i ask her for the guy's number?..so i can ask him??
Re: What My Girlfriend Gave As An Excuse For Saying She Loves Anoda Guy On Her Stats by halfricanadian(f): 7:54pm On Mar 08, 2016
Move on before u get hurt

people shd stop wasting time wen there are blurred lines u will only hurt ursef undecided

10 Likes

Re: What My Girlfriend Gave As An Excuse For Saying She Loves Anoda Guy On Her Stats by Nova15: 7:56pm On Mar 08, 2016
Magas everywhere......... undecided undecided

If you can believe this my brother. Then you can believe anything

9 Likes

Re: What My Girlfriend Gave As An Excuse For Saying She Loves Anoda Guy On Her Stats by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 08, 2016
shocked WTF!!! cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What My Girlfriend Gave As An Excuse For Saying She Loves Anoda Guy On Her Stats by falconey(m): 7:59pm On Mar 08, 2016
Mumu dey o

When you are in love you act like a fool.

1 Like

Re: What My Girlfriend Gave As An Excuse For Saying She Loves Anoda Guy On Her Stats by tolzy90(m): 7:59pm On Mar 08, 2016
That babe is playing you, Too bad you're too drunk in love to see.

4 Likes

Re: What My Girlfriend Gave As An Excuse For Saying She Loves Anoda Guy On Her Stats by SexyStrawberry(f): 8:00pm On Mar 08, 2016
hahahahahaahhahhahaahhaahhahhahahaha
Chai I like that girl! She sharp die ! grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: What My Girlfriend Gave As An Excuse For Saying She Loves Anoda Guy On Her Stats by sirhot(m): 8:02pm On Mar 08, 2016
Fleeeee... As fast as you can grin
Re: What My Girlfriend Gave As An Excuse For Saying She Loves Anoda Guy On Her Stats by ministeriallist: 8:03pm On Mar 08, 2016
grin maga of d Year!

3 Likes

Re: What My Girlfriend Gave As An Excuse For Saying She Loves Anoda Guy On Her Stats by Pheals(f): 8:09pm On Mar 08, 2016
Bro after all she told u the fact : u know nairalanders bad belle . i

1 Like

Re: What My Girlfriend Gave As An Excuse For Saying She Loves Anoda Guy On Her Stats by AnodaIT(m): 8:10pm On Mar 08, 2016
Some don dey say "flee"
Guy no go anywhere, just stop the spending and enjoy free punny (or rather share), if she is not comfortable with the new arrangements, she will go by herself

8 Likes

Re: What My Girlfriend Gave As An Excuse For Saying She Loves Anoda Guy On Her Stats by SolexxBarry(m): 8:12pm On Mar 08, 2016
Bro dat gal deserves a Grammy award for her creativity grin grin cheesy
Re: What My Girlfriend Gave As An Excuse For Saying She Loves Anoda Guy On Her Stats by Kondomatic(m): 8:18pm On Mar 08, 2016
They're dating already, the girl just want to show him off on Facebook but doesn't know how to go about it without hurting you. Apparently she's not done with you yet but the love isn't there no more. She's obviously with you out of pity.

1 Like

Re: What My Girlfriend Gave As An Excuse For Saying She Loves Anoda Guy On Her Stats by umehmj(m): 8:21pm On Mar 08, 2016
surprised she didn't use the 'i lost a game with him and the penalty is uploading his pix or writing stuffs about him ' format.

babes and even guys been using this format since nineteen kpiligidi.
Re: What My Girlfriend Gave As An Excuse For Saying She Loves Anoda Guy On Her Stats by NaMe4: 8:39pm On Mar 08, 2016
Hehehehehehehe

Maybe the guy's bday is loading. So she don prime you make she fit rep her sweethat dat day. Lol!

Just speculating though.
Re: What My Girlfriend Gave As An Excuse For Saying She Loves Anoda Guy On Her Stats by Flashh: 8:42pm On Mar 08, 2016
She seeks for your permission to do such a thing and you told her to go ahead? I'm disappointed in you son.

That girl is an insecure bítch.

8 Likes

Re: What My Girlfriend Gave As An Excuse For Saying She Loves Anoda Guy On Her Stats by hadaydoyin(m): 8:50pm On Mar 08, 2016
all I can say is sorry 4 u bro... d bae is cheating on u and clearly asking 4 permission again. naija girls

I bow o smiley
Re: What My Girlfriend Gave As An Excuse For Saying She Loves Anoda Guy On Her Stats by misspicy(f): 9:05pm On Mar 08, 2016
Flashh:
She seeks for your permission to do such a thing and you told her to go ahead? I'm disappointed in you son.

That girl is an insecure bítch.
The use of the word b!tch is restricted to only touts and broke boys, which category do you belong mate? tongue

1 Like

Re: What My Girlfriend Gave As An Excuse For Saying She Loves Anoda Guy On Her Stats by pinkycute(f): 9:29pm On Mar 08, 2016
My dear you understand your girlfriend more than we do here...!

I don't think breaking up with her will be the best idea at all, Don't even listen to all this NL. some girls are just too playful this days, forgetting the fact "that guy's of nowadays don't tolerate any silly behaviors this time. Well, she respect and loves you that's why she told you but have it in mind, she have nothing for that guy at all..

1 Like

Re: What My Girlfriend Gave As An Excuse For Saying She Loves Anoda Guy On Her Stats by Flashh: 9:30pm On Mar 08, 2016
misspicy:

The use of the word b!tch is restricted to only touts and broke boys, which category do you belong mate? tongue

Calling a girl/lady and a woman with whorish traits now makes someone a lout and a broke guy?

Tell me something.

2 Likes

Re: What My Girlfriend Gave As An Excuse For Saying She Loves Anoda Guy On Her Stats by chigoizie7(m): 9:33pm On Mar 08, 2016
flamezyprinz:
My girlfriend just called me today and said she needs to ask for my permission to do something that she knows i wont b happy but that she needs me to understand..coz she iz not in town..she is with her sis in lagos for her I.T..so she said she is asking her course rep. Who is a guy to help her check some few things in school but that d guy said if she wants him to help her that she should update on her status that she loves him sooo much and leave it for a week..then he ll do it for her..i didnt know what to say so i accepted that she is free to do it..she thanked me for understanding..but am getting a strange feeling that something fishy is going on..should i ask her for the guy's number?..so i can ask him??

Op, withing ur heart, please move on psychologically and emotionally.

But, keep her physically and keep fvcking her until u get tired.
Re: What My Girlfriend Gave As An Excuse For Saying She Loves Anoda Guy On Her Stats by FeminineSniper(m): 10:12pm On Mar 08, 2016
Damnnnnn!!!!!!!

well done kid....

you just won yourself the biggest award in the world for being the biggest fool on the planet....
congrats kid.....

spits on ur eyes and walks outta thread

2 Likes

Re: What My Girlfriend Gave As An Excuse For Saying She Loves Anoda Guy On Her Stats by misspicy(f): 10:19pm On Mar 08, 2016
Flashh:

Calling a girl/lady and a woman with whorish traits now makes someone a lout and a broke guy?

Tell me something.
cheesygrintongue I just did tongue
Re: What My Girlfriend Gave As An Excuse For Saying She Loves Anoda Guy On Her Stats by maskamdo(m): 10:33pm On Mar 08, 2016
U dey kreeeez o!!!! Call him ngwa? Babes running d streets now like guyz, see as ur babe carry u brush teeth!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What My Girlfriend Gave As An Excuse For Saying She Loves Anoda Guy On Her Stats by aflame100(m): 10:35pm On Mar 08, 2016
pinkycute:
My dear you understand your girlfriend more than we do here...!

I don't think breaking up with her will be the best idea at all, Don't even listen to all this NL. some girls are just too playful this days, forgetting the fact "that guy's of nowadays don't tolerate any silly behaviors this time. Well, she respect and loves you that's why she told you but have it in mind, she have nothing for that guy at all..

Madam are you for real? if OP was your brother would you have made this comment?

1 Like

Re: What My Girlfriend Gave As An Excuse For Saying She Loves Anoda Guy On Her Stats by Flashh: 10:35pm On Mar 08, 2016
misspicy:

cheesygrintongue I just did tongue
No, you didn't.

I knew you came for the word "bítch". I get.

You even had to tell me calling her a bítch now makes me a lout and a broke guy. Now tell me... Where did you hear that from?

3 Likes

Re: What My Girlfriend Gave As An Excuse For Saying She Loves Anoda Guy On Her Stats by sirjakez(m): 10:37pm On Mar 08, 2016
halfricanadian:
Move on before u get hurt

people shd stop wasting time wen there are blurred lines u will only hurt ursef undecided
best advice for OP
Re: What My Girlfriend Gave As An Excuse For Saying She Loves Anoda Guy On Her Stats by Monalisa185(f): 10:37pm On Mar 08, 2016
Re: What My Girlfriend Gave As An Excuse For Saying She Loves Anoda Guy On Her Stats by sirjakez(m): 10:38pm On Mar 08, 2016
OP welcome to the single guys club... hehehehe
Re: What My Girlfriend Gave As An Excuse For Saying She Loves Anoda Guy On Her Stats by halfricanadian(f): 10:38pm On Mar 08, 2016
sirjakez:
best advice for OP

U dont av to rub it on my face pls. Nd please undecided
Re: What My Girlfriend Gave As An Excuse For Saying She Loves Anoda Guy On Her Stats by flokii: 10:49pm On Mar 08, 2016
flamezyprinz:

how old are you?

you're slow honestly.. I'm 100% certain her "course rep" fvcks hell out of her steady

and you're just there like a frame forming bf... m not sure you've seen her boobs talkless panties

Wake up

2 Likes

Re: What My Girlfriend Gave As An Excuse For Saying She Loves Anoda Guy On Her Stats by sirjakez(m): 11:14pm On Mar 08, 2016
halfricanadian:

U dont av to rub it on my face pls. Nd please undecided
Hmmm... didn't mean DAT in a bad way... I was only acknowledging ur advice as a good one for OP

sorry if I said anytin wrong

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Ghosting", The Now Trending Way People Break Up / For Ladies With A Man, This Is One Way To Ensure He Doesn't Cheat On You / Guys: Share Your Experience With "A Girl Wooing You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.