Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

I Need Help My Chevrolet Optra - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Need Help My Chevrolet Optra (10720 Views)

Chevrolet Optra -2002 Model / Toyota Hiace ("hummer Bus") Or Ford/chevrolet Buses: Which Is Better. / New Chevrolet Optra Vs Tokunbo Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help My Chevrolet Optra by gambus007(m): 12:25pm On Sep 05, 2014
mayor2013: The op sent me an email and from what I saw. I can ascertain that the throttle body is controlled mechanically I.e a drive by cable. So the issue of relearn is ruled out. What am suspecting the "op" hasn't still gotten the right throttle body. Although a physical inspection would be best for a thing like this
i got ur msg.thank u.i stay in abuja.
Re: I Need Help My Chevrolet Optra by gambus007(m): 1:03pm On Sep 10, 2014
the fault of my car is from ecm(brainbox).please who can help me with brainbox to buy?if any info please contact me on 08032953192.i was told that mine can work with automatic gear(i want to sell mine for who needs it for automatic gear if it will work).info of the car:chevrolet optra,year 2004/2005,manual gear.
Re: I Need Help My Chevrolet Optra by sultaan(m): 9:43pm On Sep 11, 2014
The way you are going about this is difficult no one here knows what your throttle body looks like on the car, you were asked to post several pic of it on your car so they tell you where to look but no one really know what you are talking about. No you say its the ecm cars are no longer diagnosed like that anymore.You took out the TB without scanning now you are going for the ecm. Put the old unmodified TB back in and reset the ecm by disconnecting battery overnight.
Re: I Need Help My Chevrolet Optra by gambus007(m): 7:50am On Sep 12, 2014
sultaan: The way you are going about this is difficult no one here knows what your throttle body looks like on the car, you were asked to post several pic of it on your car so they tell you where to look but no one really know what you are talking about. No you say its the ecm cars are no longer diagnosed like that anymore.You took out the TB without scanning now you are going for the ecm. Put the old unmodified TB back in and reset the ecm by disconnecting battery overnight.
have bn communicating with someone who cares to help.i have picture of my car engine in the post.its a general problm with optra and aveo manual gear.any of chevrolet optra or aveo which is imported to nigeria by CFAO might encouter such problm.moreso,scanner deos not pick the prblm.i have use prof'sonal scanner no avail.idle air control reset no avail.the solution is brainbox update.getting the update in my area will be very hard .getting an updated brainbox from us or uk for chevrolet optra aka daewoo lacetti,suzuki forenza will be the solution.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are These VIO Guys Doing Us More Harm Than Good? / Which Would You Buy And Why ? 4runner Or Nissan Pathfinder / Is Having A Car A Sign Of Prosperity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.