Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,061 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Why Are The Not Too Pretty Girls Always Better Behaved? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are The Not Too Pretty Girls Always Better Behaved? (631 Views)

Wow" She Is Too Pretty [pic Attached] / Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) / What Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Well Behaved Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are The Not Too Pretty Girls Always Better Behaved? by Nobody: 12:56am On Jul 20, 2014
From my encounter with girls over the years, i have observed that the not so pretty girls are always of better behavior than the pretty ones and this explains why they get married faster than the wow pretty girls, this could also the reason why the wives of most successful men are always not too pretty. After pondering on this, i decided to post this thread and to use this medium to beg our damsels on nairaland to please try to add some great character to their pretty looks as that would help save us from the confusion of deciding whom to choose for marriage.
Re: Why Are The Not Too Pretty Girls Always Better Behaved? by Nobody: 12:58am On Jul 20, 2014
Pure fallacy, op....*shakes head and walks away.
Re: Why Are The Not Too Pretty Girls Always Better Behaved? by Nobody: 1:00am On Jul 20, 2014
For your freaking mind OP
Re: Why Are The Not Too Pretty Girls Always Better Behaved? by guente02(m): 1:22am On Jul 20, 2014
Most of them to me are well behaved because they try to convince suitors that albeit they aren't beautiful they are better behaved. And since its a good quality most men would buy they have the day compared to those wey fine come get one inherent bad character inside. Little wonder why you go see fine man marry wankain wife. That wife fit to fine for ya eyea but her character drove the man nuts. But these days both worwor and pwedy ladiea most are a bad behavior.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are The Not Too Pretty Girls Always Better Behaved? by Nobody: 2:17am On Jul 20, 2014
Simple,bcuz they knw tat they ar nt pweety nd itz only deir gud behaviour can catch d men's attention
Re: Why Are The Not Too Pretty Girls Always Better Behaved? by mencade5(m): 2:53am On Jul 20, 2014
pretty or ugly, once i discover u are behaving in a bad manner due to your beauty and what not. I will end the relationship before you knew it.

Eat you beauty, i dont have time for nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are The Not Too Pretty Girls Always Better Behaved? by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 20, 2014
Amelian: Pure fallacy, op....*shakes head and walks away.
sweetie, d post is based on my personal experience. Right now i have 2 girlfriends one of whom i intend getting married to. Of d two girls, one is very pretty but lacks manners while d other is just average but better behaved. The beauty in d 1st girl is drawing me closer to her while d character of d 2nd girl is equally drawing me to her, so I'm confused.

(1) (Reply)

Why Some Class Of Ladies Want To Marry / If You Catch Your Dad In The Act / Is It Okay To Date Your Friend's Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.