Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) (4460 Views)

Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym / Text Of Jonathan's 2013 Budget Speech / Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 20, 2014
Presidential Spokesman Reuben Abati Tweeted these Photos of GEJ reading,
President Jonathan perusing "Topics in West African History" by Adu Boahen (4) pic.twitter.com/iyZJtuyXTH 12:18 a.m. Sun, Jul 20

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by saintneo(m): 7:07am On Jul 20, 2014
In as much as I like the President, I'm beginning to have some scepticism about him wearing his hat every moment.

12 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 20, 2014
Still sporting his trademark fedora huh, cool anyways.

10 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by Emessy(m): 7:10am On Jul 20, 2014
OMG Is that RALIA THE SUGAR GIRL I read that book in primary 5

12 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by gunuvi(m): 7:20am On Jul 20, 2014
carry go presido.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by LordVarys: 7:29am On Jul 20, 2014
My indefatigable President, ride on sir, those who are with you are more than those against you.

13 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 20, 2014
'the best way to judge a man is by the kind of enemies he has'
Mr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, the good people of this country at home and in diaspora know that you are a good man and you are working.
God Bless Nigeria.....
GEJ till................2019.

11 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 20, 2014
I just can't hate this man, keep doing your best sire

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by slimfit1(m): 7:54am On Jul 20, 2014
That is why our country is turning upside down he is reading story book not newspaper.

22 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by Kalvan: 7:54am On Jul 20, 2014
These Jonathan sycophants are damn ridiculous.grin cheesy

You motherfuckers crack me up. Hueeee!!! grin

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by Kalvan: 7:54am On Jul 20, 2014
slimfit1: That is why our country is turning upside down he is reading story book not newspaper.

Hahahahaha. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 20, 2014
slimfit1: That is why our country is turning upside down he is reading story book not newspaper.
tell us one "story book" you have read thus far?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by egift(m): 8:29am On Jul 20, 2014
[img]http://1.1.1.5/bmi/www.nairaland.com/attachments/1561852_bs8xfabcmaejfqj_jpegef510932879a4fb37b35c3e5fbade3ed[/img]

Why can't he be reading good hardcover books on Policy, Economy, Strategy, Defense, International Relations, etc.

Reading Primary School Book in Aso Rock, now we know why he is running a Kindergarten Presidency. grin grin grin

27 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by ZACHIE: 8:30am On Jul 20, 2014
So Abati and photographer waited till he got
To the last few lines before taking the snapshot?

These jesters take us for a ride.always.

Setring up the props and lighting for that picture will take no less than 30minutes.
So,all professor jona does in Aso is planned selfies and ego look good campaigns.
No wonder the land is sick.
The leaders are mentally malnourished

11 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by lakpalakpa: 8:37am On Jul 20, 2014
Very foolish PR stunt, how does his reading "Eze goes to school" stop Nigerians from being one of the most miserable people on earth??

grin grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by jaymichael(m): 8:42am On Jul 20, 2014
I find it quite funny how these jona sycophants locate one another. It's like one of the opens a thread, he picks up the phone, calls his other members, "guy i don open thread o! Make sure say you comment" undecided undecided I wonder what is so special about the president readind a book?

15 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 20, 2014
egift: [img]http://1.1.1.5/bmi/www.nairaland.com/attachments/1561852_bs8xfabcmaejfqj_jpegef510932879a4fb37b35c3e5fbade3ed[/img]

Why can't he be reading good hardcover books on Policy, Economy, Strategy, Defense, International Relations, etc.

Reading Primary School Book in Aso Rock, now we know why he is running a Kindergarten Presidency. grin grin grin
if you had any sense of comprehension you would have seen the title of the book he was reading, your hate has blinded your sense of reasoning
President Jonathan perusing "Topics in West African History" by Adu Boahen (4) pic.twitter.com/iyZJtuyXTH 12:18 a.m. Sun, Jul 20

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 20, 2014
lakpalakpa: Very foolish PR stunt, how does his reading "Eze goes to school" stop Nigerians from being one of the most miserable people on earth??

you and your family are the only miserable ones not us

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by slimfit1(m): 8:52am On Jul 20, 2014
liberty300: tell us one "story book" you have read thus far?

If I tell you are you going to pay me is it going to put food on my table is it going to free the girls in captivity. Use your senses you pigs. You tend to pick up the wrong stunt at the wrong time don't you people have any sense of reasoning at all.
If you want to portray him as someone serious go to that forest and show us Jonathan with cutlass in that forest looking for the girls abi because they didn't capture his own daughter.

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by Kalvan: 8:55am On Jul 20, 2014
SenseiX:
if you had any sense of comprehension you would have seen the title of the book he was reading, your hate has blinded your sense of reasoning

I googled it.
It's a book for high school kids.

Hahahahaha!!!

10 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by Giannakopoulos(f): 8:55am On Jul 20, 2014
Is he really reading or thinking about 2015?

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 20, 2014
So topics in west African history is Jonas level of reading comprehension?
And this is a PhD holder who is supposed to have lectured university students? Small wonder. His sycophants have the same level of reading comprehension as their master.another failed pr stunt.

Plus who reads for leisure fully dressed? Or is reading a book an official function? The man should read the miraculous wetincall of oga jona.though that may be too long and complex for him. Perhaps if he got sharp woman to read it out slowly....

12 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by luvmijeje(f): 8:59am On Jul 20, 2014
Where is the study room? Reading table? Book shelves?

Abati and co should ensure this doesn't get beyond the border of this country.

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by egift(m): 9:00am On Jul 20, 2014
liberty300: you and your family are the only miserable ones not us

Leave his family out of your delusions. He is a million miles ahead of a sycophant like you.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by gen2briz(m): 9:02am On Jul 20, 2014
Jona jona. ....

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by egift(m): 9:04am On Jul 20, 2014
SenseiX:

So what is Presidential in reading Primary School story book? Mind you Jonathan is a PhD holder. That is why he is running a Kindergarten Circus with No cognitive dispositions befitting his current portfolio.

Tomorrow it will be "Simbi", "Agbo" or one of those.

11 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 20, 2014
My president till eternity.. I love GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by lakpalakpa: 9:12am On Jul 20, 2014
Kalvan:

I googled it.
It's a book for high school kids.

Hahahahaha!!!

Very true...

Topics in West African History

A. Adu Boahen, J. F. Ade Ajayi

Longman Group, Jan 1, 1986 - History - 202 pages

This new edition of Topics in West African History has been thoroughly revised and updated to meet the requirements of senior secondary and first year university students. This edition contains.-24 chapters cover the entire history of West Africa from the spread of Islam to the present day.-New maps illustrate the major themes of west African history.-Main political facts of Wet Africa since independence are summarized in an easy-to-remember table.

http://books.google.fr/books/about/Topics_in_West_African_History.html?id=xLoKAQAAIAAJ&redir_esc=y

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by Hangard: 9:13am On Jul 20, 2014
egift:

Leave his family out of you delusions. He is million miles ahead of a sycophant like you.
I can sense that you and your fellow supporters of APC are having hard on this morning on Jonathan matter. Take it easy before you quench, Gej is miles ahead of any supporters of APC that you fools can throw at him.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by lakpalakpa: 9:13am On Jul 20, 2014
Kindergarten President, Ph.D holder reading a book meant for Secondary School kids and feeling funky....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by Rikidony(m): 9:18am On Jul 20, 2014
the man of the people we sincere Nigerians love you..... Gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Reading (photos) by lakpalakpa: 9:18am On Jul 20, 2014
egift:

So what is Presidential in reading Primary School story book? Mind you Jonathan is a PhD holder. That is why he is running a Kindergarten Circus with No cognitive dispositions befitting his current portfolio.

Tomorrow it will be "Simbi", "Agbo" or one of those.

Jona-daft and his handlers are cretinous dullards.

The fools expect praise from Nigerians because a Ph.D holder is reading a book for secondary school kids..

Very silly people everywhere in that fuccked up country!!

angry angry

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regionalism: The Way Out For Nigeria? Let us discuss / How I Was Robbed By Two IPOB Members Today / Yoruba And Hausafulani Form Cultural Alliance Festival In Agege(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.