Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

2015 : S’ East APC Moves To Save okorocha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 : S’ East APC Moves To Save okorocha (3111 Views)

APC Moves To Stop Pdp’s Plot For Senate President / Eligibility For 2015: S-court Dismisses Suit Against Jonathan / 2015: S/east APC Spits Fire Over Chime’s Endorsement Of Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 2015 : S’ East APC Moves To Save okorocha by Cuche: 4:15pm On Jul 21, 2014
karlmax2: pls stop this sycophancy. Posting pictures of private owned hotels is not development lets meet in owerri u can show me the development physically. Imo state is in a sorry state compared to when i visited last
Mr. don't discredit Okorocha that way, I know Owerri, Orlu very well, he tried. You may not like him for his rascally nature but denying his developmental strides is a different thing altogether.

I strongly disliked Mr. Peter Obi for his unrepentant criminally active mind. However, I have never denied that he did some jobs, substandard as they maybe, some are serving. I have never denied his shrewd nature particularly his refusal to use Anambra money to build the 2nd Niger bridge under OBJ's detestable States - Federal partnership for constructing the bridge
So be Objective
Re: 2015 : S’ East APC Moves To Save okorocha by millionaireman: 11:19pm On Jul 22, 2014
The man who won election and declared a quasi war on the constituency from which he got the highest number of votes - he enlarged a few existing roads in the constituency and that's it for him. Imolites say he is afraid of declaring his intention to contest again. But why? Does he no longer believe that the votes from his adopted city - Owerri Metropolitan City - are enough to have him win?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet the contestants in 2015/2016 Unilorin Students' Union Election / Scores Killed As Bokoharam Attacks Borno Village-today News / Why Trump Is Most Likely To Support Biafran Seccession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.