Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

2015 : S’ East APC Moves To Save okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 : S’ East APC Moves To Save okorocha (3107 Views)

APC Moves To Stop Pdp’s Plot For Senate President / Eligibility For 2015: S-court Dismisses Suit Against Jonathan / 2015: S/east APC Spits Fire Over Chime’s Endorsement Of Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015 : S’ East APC Moves To Save okorocha by unuane1(m): 8:06am On Jul 20, 2014
Apparently unsettled by the shocking
loss of its gubernatorial election in Ekiti
State , the South East chapter of the All
Progressives Congress ( APC) has begun
to perfect plans to ensure that it does
not meet similar fate in Imo State where
its candidate and incumbent governor ,
Rochas Okorocha , is angling for a
second term in office.
Although Okorocha’s team has said
there is no cause for alarm, controllers of
the party’ s machineries in the zone are
not leaving anything to chance .
Sunday Independent gathered that the
party ’s South East chapter has begun to
study the Ekiti situation, with emphasis
on events that transpired before, during
and after the elections.
To avert what has become known as the
‘ Ekiti charade ’ and provoke other
strategies to ensure Okorocha is
returned in 2015 , the zone ’s chapter of
the party has began a wide consultation
with its other leaders in South West,
South South and other parts of the
country .
This consultation , Sunday Independent
gathered , has been championed by the
chairmen of APC in the five South
Eastern states.
Back in Imo , the party chieftains , who
have been involved in regular and
nocturnal meetings since the Ekiti
shocker , have also commenced
aggressive grassroots sensitisation and
public enlightenment on the giant strides
of Okorocha .
Also , the party has fashioned its regular
zonal / ward meeting to strengthen the
party at the grassroots through effective
reconciliation of aggrieved members and
to dissuade members itching to
abandon the idea as well as woo back
those who had deserted the party for
sundry reasons.
To ensure that the party’s renewed
membership drive yields the expected
result , the party, it was learnt , has come
up with mouth watering incentives for
zonal and ward chairmen whose areas
of jurisdiction record an explosion of
members .
The APC hierarchy in the state has also
been extending hands of fellowship to
major opinion moulders , social
commentators and opinion analysts
with the capacity to positively influence
and redirect public perception of the
party as one that has the interest of the
Igbo at heart, as against the impression
that it is northern Muslims party.
In another move aimed at making the
best of its members in the 2015 political
elections, the party ’s bigwigs have
reportedly prevailed on Okorocha to
bring back former executive members
who were relieved of their appointments
following a cabinet reshuffle.

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2014/07/2015-seast-apc-moves-save-okorocha/
Re: 2015 : S’ East APC Moves To Save okorocha by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 20, 2014
Is it Imo state they are talking about or another state? Rochas has already failed re-election in Imo state. We are only waiting f the announcement of the election result. He himself knows he cannot make it.

19 Likes

Re: 2015 : S’ East APC Moves To Save okorocha by ola6: 8:37am On Jul 20, 2014
Fa fa foul!!!

1 Like

Re: 2015 : S’ East APC Moves To Save okorocha by Clerverly: 8:48am On Jul 20, 2014
Unuane1, do you have any other job except opening useless and Anti APC threads on Nairaland?
Re: 2015 : S’ East APC Moves To Save okorocha by Clerverly: 8:52am On Jul 20, 2014
kaorama: Is it Imo state they are talking about or another state? Rochas has already failed re-election in Imo state. We are only waiting f the announcement of the election result. He himself knows he cannot make it.

I am certain you don't even have voters card! Mark it here Nwokem, Rochas would have his way! And maggots like you would cry foul!
Re: 2015 : S’ East APC Moves To Save okorocha by Onyegecha(f): 9:04am On Jul 20, 2014
Clerverly:

I am certain you don't even have voters card! Mark it here Nwokem, Rochas would have his way! And maggots like you would cry foul!

If he has his way, it is our collective loss because even those of you who stand behind him like pillars will be the first casualties once he is declared winner. Learn from recent history. The first time, we did not know him but now we do so he cannot blindfold us again unless we are all mumu heads.

14 Likes

Re: 2015 : S’ East APC Moves To Save okorocha by gramci: 9:15am On Jul 20, 2014
Alhaji Rochas is even afraid to contest.

Say no to Janjaweedism in Ala Igbo

13 Likes

Re: 2015 : S’ East APC Moves To Save okorocha by OneNaira6: 9:30am On Jul 20, 2014
To save him from what?

Okorocha put himself in that hellhole he's at now. He made the bed, let him lie in it.

7 Likes

Re: 2015 : S’ East APC Moves To Save okorocha by korent: 9:43am On Jul 20, 2014
What happened to former Governor will soon happened to rochas.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 : S’ East APC Moves To Save okorocha by ewsngr(m): 10:47am On Jul 20, 2014
I pray he doesn't loose the re-election
Re: 2015 : S’ East APC Moves To Save okorocha by vanbonattel: 11:00am On Jul 20, 2014
Rochas has bought some koboko, he is planning to flog the Anglican bishop of Owerri grin
Re: 2015 : S’ East APC Moves To Save okorocha by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 20, 2014
Rochas must go
Re: 2015 : S’ East APC Moves To Save okorocha by ewsngr(m): 7:53am On Jul 21, 2014
dazey: Rochas must go

Why must Rochas GO?
Re: 2015 : S’ East APC Moves To Save okorocha by unuane1(m): 7:55am On Jul 21, 2014
Clerverly: Unuane1, do you have any other job except opening useless and Anti APC threads on Nairaland?
The last time I checked there is still what we call freedom of speech, information and freedom of association in this country so pls cry me some river. Fucking F O O L.

8 Likes

Re: 2015 : S’ East APC Moves To Save okorocha by VICTORCIZA(m): 8:36am On Jul 21, 2014
rochas is a goner as far as imo state is concerned

2 Likes

Re: 2015 : S’ East APC Moves To Save okorocha by Agbalanze(m): 8:40am On Jul 21, 2014
S.E is not a fertile land for APC... APGA won the previous election in Imo state and not Rochas!!
Re: 2015 : S’ East APC Moves To Save okorocha by luvinhubby(m): 8:48am On Jul 21, 2014
Clerverly:

Easy bro., we heard similar lines like "i will renounce my identity and go on exile if Fayemi loose in Ekiti" before the Ekiti elections, Feb. 2015 is not too far away, oga eme gi vaam na anya. grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 2015 : S’ East APC Moves To Save okorocha by Nonybb: 8:52am On Jul 21, 2014
Say NO to Asiwaju's Problematic Company, APC.

1 Like

Re: 2015 : S’ East APC Moves To Save okorocha by Abagworo(m): 9:33am On Jul 21, 2014
They say performance speaks louder than noise. Imo youths are battle ready for any anti-Rochas moves. Casualties will emerge soon. We are too exposed to be deceived by PDP and their propaganda. Where are the 6 bombers caught in Owerri?
Re: 2015 : S’ East APC Moves To Save okorocha by karlmax2: 9:48am On Jul 21, 2014
Abagworo: They say performance speaks louder than noise. Imo youths are battle ready for any anti-Rochas moves. Casualties will emerge soon. We are too exposed to be deceived by PDP and their propaganda. Where are the 6 bombers caught in Owerri?
its only this imposter who claims to be igbo that see performance in imo state is this not the same imo state that ive been in the past 2days ? Owerri that used to be the cleanest capital in nigeria is now a refuge dump if u claim to be in imo state i challenge u to choose any where we can meet today so that u show me this invisible performance aboki man claiming igbo

4 Likes

Re: 2015 : S’ East APC Moves To Save okorocha by shizzleStar: 10:02am On Jul 21, 2014
save kor, rescue ni. rochas cannot win another election in imo state.

No place for a supporter of APC in alaigbo

1 Like

Re: 2015 : S’ East APC Moves To Save okorocha by Abagworo(m): 10:18am On Jul 21, 2014
karlmax2: its only this imposter who claims to be igbo that see performance in imo state is this not the same imo state that ive been in the past 2days ? Owerri that used to be the cleanest capital in nigeria is now a refuge dump if u claim to be in imo state i challenge u to choose any where we can meet today so that u show me this invisible performance aboki man claiming igbo

Your masters spent 12years without building one single classroom but this man you are hating has almost completed 305 full school buildings in less than 4 years. Your masters spent 12 years without giving Imo one standard Hospital but this man you are hating has already completed one of the best equiped diagnostic centres in Nigeria and on the verge of completing 27 standard hospitals. Your masters spent 12 years constructing less than 50kms of road without drainage and walkways but this same man you are hating has made Owerri a city with underground drainage and walkways. The list is endless.

Re: 2015 : S’ East APC Moves To Save okorocha by Abagworo(m): 10:27am On Jul 21, 2014
Re: 2015 : S’ East APC Moves To Save okorocha by sufficientGrace: 10:28am On Jul 21, 2014
^^^^
You can cover Rochas as's as u like but I'm sure deep in your heart you knw the chances of him being the governor 2015 is very low

I say NO to APC in my state

4 Likes

Re: 2015 : S’ East APC Moves To Save okorocha by Abagworo(m): 10:43am On Jul 21, 2014
More of the invisible performance. Diagnostic centre.

Re: 2015 : S’ East APC Moves To Save okorocha by ojimbo(m): 10:50am On Jul 21, 2014
Abagworo: They say performance speaks louder than noise. Imo youths are battle ready for any anti-Rochas moves. Casualties will emerge soon. We are too exposed to be deceived by PDP and their propaganda. Where are the 6 bombers caught in Owerri?
if not from Abagworo. Who else will post this rubbish

4 Likes

Re: 2015 : S’ East APC Moves To Save okorocha by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 21, 2014
The war will stop immediatly you and the members of your families are consumed by it so that you will not live to experience what happened after your demise.

6 Likes

Re: 2015 : S’ East APC Moves To Save okorocha by ak47mann(m): 11:16am On Jul 21, 2014
There is nothing like APC in igboland we know those greedy igbo politicians are using supporter of APC people to finance their lifestyle knowing very well APC will never smell alaigbo apart from rochas who is not full blooded igbo but thank God imo state youths will rather turn the state upside down than hausa bastard pikin run affairs of imo state again cool

4 Likes

Re: 2015 : S’ East APC Moves To Save okorocha by valicious1(m): 11:21am On Jul 21, 2014
You evil disciple of a malicious and malevolent demon! What dirty performance are you talking about? Which imo youths are battle ready for what? I'm sure what's giving you and your vicious master rochas d' rogue fake confidence and hope is the hundreds of mercenary touts being recruited by rochas in the name of imo security guards( unfortunately the illiterate f00ls have absolutely no idea they are being nurtured for election rigging which won't even work), I pity the f00ls because by the time they receive the hot steel bullets on their fore heads and chests from the AK-47 barrels of the Nigerian army come 2015, nobe pesin go tell dem mak dem no work 4 de devil again in dia next life. Hopeless Confused buffoons.

5 Likes

Re: 2015 : S’ East APC Moves To Save okorocha by cyril10(m): 11:36am On Jul 21, 2014
ojimbo: if not from Abagworo. Who else will post this rubbish

I just wonder
Re: 2015 : S’ East APC Moves To Save okorocha by Cuche: 12:05pm On Jul 21, 2014
@Abagworo, Please advice your Rochas to look for another party assuming you're that close to him. APC is not serious, they are yet to prove otherwise. Who are they presenting as the alternative to GEJ? Buhari, Tinubu, Mallam El rufai, Nyako?

Until they present a young, vibrant and saleable candidate, And marshal out their plans for Nigeria they're not ready for a shot at any serious post in Nigeria.
For now all they do is maligning the office of Gej
Buhari and El rufai may have better intentions for the country but they have history of very wicked acts, overly vindictive actions are in their files. Nobody likes such leaders

Secondly, PDP has perfected the act of scientific rigging and now has the power to install anybody they want to. The methods they've invented have been experimented and proven(In Anambra& Ekiti) to hand any opposition a resounding defeat

3 Likes

Re: 2015 : S’ East APC Moves To Save okorocha by karlmax2: 12:49pm On Jul 21, 2014
Abagworo: .

Your masters spent 12years without building one single classroom but this man you are hating has almost completed 305 full school buildings in less than 4 years. Your masters spent 12 years without giving Imo one standard Hospital but this man you are hating has already completed one of the best equiped diagnostic centres in Nigeria and on the verge of completing 27 standard hospitals. Your masters spent 12 years constructing less than 50kms of road without drainage and walkways but this same man you are hating has made Owerri a city with underground drainage and walkways. The list is endless.

pls stop this sycophancy. Posting pictures of private owned hotels is not development lets meet in owerri u can show me the development physically. Imo state is in a sorry state compared to when i visited last

(1) (2) (Reply)

What The Igbos Have Lost In The 2015 Election / Yorubas Reaction On Buhari's Appointments / Abubakar Shekau Is This Terrorist Leader’s Real Corpse? [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.