Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Which Naija Songs Do You Want To Be Played At Your Wedding? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Naija Songs Do You Want To Be Played At Your Wedding? (1438 Views)

How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady / What Songs Do Guys Use To 'toast' Girls When They Come Over? / Played At His Own Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Naija Songs Do You Want To Be Played At Your Wedding? by Elnino4ladies: 10:45am On Jul 21, 2014
S*x and scoch by jesse jagz..forever by MI,hallaluya by loose kaynon,
Re: Which Naija Songs Do You Want To Be Played At Your Wedding? by heatmeup(f): 10:56am On Jul 21, 2014
Fxwarrior:

grin Babe you aint romantic o.
got your pm any probs
Re: Which Naija Songs Do You Want To Be Played At Your Wedding? by heatmeup(f): 10:57am On Jul 21, 2014
back to the matter i'll want oloo mi that song is ever green
Re: Which Naija Songs Do You Want To Be Played At Your Wedding? by ggrin(f): 1:39pm On Jul 21, 2014
SpaceGoat: seun pleas make me mod.
eranundecided
Re: Which Naija Songs Do You Want To Be Played At Your Wedding? by ayorwizz(m): 2:10pm On Jul 21, 2014
pweedyuz: SAMPLE-EKWE!!!
*Chop ur knuckle*
Re: Which Naija Songs Do You Want To Be Played At Your Wedding? by ayorwizz(m): 2:14pm On Jul 21, 2014
*about to type*

*changes mind, plug earpiece, and continue jamming pasuma's abo*
Re: Which Naija Songs Do You Want To Be Played At Your Wedding? by tosyne2much(m): 12:15am On Jul 22, 2014
The power of love and The colour of my love by Celine Dion

(1) (2) (Reply)

Work Romance Gone Sour!! Police Officers Lose Jobs Over A Kiss (pics) / Women; Can't Live With Them, Can't Live Without Them / Forgiving A Love Affair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.