Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Can True Love Be Found Online? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can True Love Be Found Online? (765 Views)

Can True Love Exist In Poverty ? / Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? / Can True Love Exist In Poverty? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can True Love Be Found Online? by Magnetor(m): 1:09pm On Jul 20, 2014
Hello friends, I have been thinking about this for a while now. Can true love be found online? It seems that most people online are fake. Online relationships also seems unreal (facebook,bbm,dating sites etc). When online you meet a lot of people posing with wrong identity. If you eventually finds one is either she's a gone past age, not so beautiful,runs girl or scammers. A lot of dating site lead to nothing serious(I may be wrong).Guys what do you think? Has any one here made or is making headway in online relationship? Pls let's rob minds. Looking forward to hearing from u. Both ladies and gentle are invited to share pls.
Re: Can True Love Be Found Online? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 20, 2014
grin why not?.... Its possible
Re: Can True Love Be Found Online? by pweedyuz(f): 1:25pm On Jul 20, 2014
In dis century/generation??.....NO!!!!
Re: Can True Love Be Found Online? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 20, 2014
pweedyuz: In dis century/generation??.....NO!!!!
I disagree with you.it happened last year November on Facebook.this girl poked me then I ignored her for more than 3times but one day I poked back.we introduced ourself and she began to ask me that she likes my girlfriend(although she is my ex girlfriend but i dont have time to offload her pixs on my facebook) pics then I warned her not to talk of it again and she said why ,this made me furious that I stop chatting with her.to cut the story short I decided to have a long talk with her( you know mtn extra cool) for your information.we will soon be a couple.
how did I know her ? is it a set up also can it be real? these are question ringing on my mind.I wanted to know how she got to know me so I checked her friends online then I discovered that she has my fellowship member in school as her friend list as you know, Facebook will bring friends your friend(friend you may know)
that's how we got to meet online. we have seen each other and we love each other
I don't say online friend work 100% but to me it can still work after all ,the one you don't meet online there is something that will connect you together.
v
Re: Can True Love Be Found Online? by omicron(m): 2:53pm On Jul 20, 2014
Whatever happens online could lead to love, as long it is human beings that you find online.

However, whatever happens exclusively online should not be ' the love', but rather acquaintancy.

Moreover, attraction, lust, infatuation - these things are easily mistaken for love, and they can easily be found online.

Real Love should happen offline....

1 Like

Re: Can True Love Be Found Online? by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 3:37pm On Jul 20, 2014
Magnetor: Hello friends, I have been thinking about this for a while now. Can true love be found online? It seems that most people online are fake. Online relationships also seems unreal (facebook,bbm,dating sites etc). When online you meet a lot of people posing with wrong identity. If you eventually finds one is either she's a gone past age, not so beautiful,runs girl or scammers. A lot of dating site lead to nothing serious(I may be wrong).Guys what do you think? Has any one here made or is making headway in online relationship? Pls let's rob minds. Looking forward to hearing from u. Both ladies and gentle are invited to share pls.
possible but not adviseable
Re: Can True Love Be Found Online? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 20, 2014
Yes Yes and Yes
Re: Can True Love Be Found Online? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 20, 2014
MissMalia: Yes Yes and Yes

No, No and No.

(1) (Reply)

She Stole My Phone And Sell, Now She Is Sleeping In Police Cell / Ladies, What Do You Think Of Them? / She Said She Loves Me But Has Another Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.