Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

For Single Ladies! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Single Ladies! (826 Views)

EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys / Single Ladies Who Stay In An Abusive Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Single Ladies! by icebebe(f): 8:49pm On Aug 14, 2014
Your Beauty Attract men and nothing else they
want but $€x and they will never stop! Your
faculty,lifestyle,manner,attitude and how you
approach life will bring men who want to marry,
to you, because you are an hot cake to them! Men in
general they are too sensitive in nature and ladies
don't know about it.......As a lady when a man try
to defined you wrongly and you are able to tell
him no am not that kind of person,I bet you that
man will go and think about you positively,no
man who want to marry you will invite you to
an hotel and each time he calls, you always meet him in
An hotel after, he
finishes with you he rethink and he conclude many
negative things about you! A guy approached a girl
and invited her to his house,she arrived n afta a while, he tried handling her n unfortunately she fell n $€x happened,and it was
her first visit to the guy's house,n stupidly
She tout he was in love,when they both have little misunderstanding
the guy brought the issue out saying, the first day
you came 2 my house, I had $€x wiv you meaning, you
give out $€x easily to everyone who you meet,the
girl culdnt bear the pain of that statement,cried and she said "but you made me to
do it" the guy replied "u wuld av resist" mmmmm.ladies your easy response to
their demand in term of sex and the rest to
please him will not make you his pride to discuss
among men! Don't be in an haste to please a man!!!
the time to please him should be when you have
taken your time to find out more about him such
as his like and dislike mm-mm men are very wise
in terms of marriage. There was this
tall handsome man I know, he has all the things
ladies like n wnt in a man,so dis made it difficult fr ladies to resist him wen dy meet, I tout he will marry the
most beautiful lady bcz of his life style n d kind of gals i moves with, but to my
greatest surprise,he got married to a very
short lady and she was not that beautiful,I was
very young then but I picked something from it, I
learned that when it come to marriage a man go
beyond beauty! He go for a woman that will be
submissive to him,a mother,a sister,a helper,a
woman who will take her mother-in-law,sisters
and relations along,a woman who will not divide
her husband from his family and most importantly
a woman who will take proper care of d house an family wen he is
away from home! Ladies
Bcareful because men are sensitive when choosing
a wife! Make yourself a wife material today and
men will come begging for you....
Re: For Single Ladies! by corisande: 8:51pm On Aug 14, 2014
undecided
Re: For Single Ladies! by jideomowunmi(f): 9:16pm On Aug 14, 2014
Well...I dont agree wit u on dis...if a guy really likes a girl...sleeping wit her or not on d first visit day doesn't mean anything..and starving a guy forever cos of sex still doesn't justify d fact dat he is gonna marry you...my best friend once made her ex wait..and d guy playing along waited for 6months & my bestie felt..well he don try..just after d sex..he did not walk out on her..he ran out..and I also av a cousin da slept wit her wife (now) on there first visit..#myconclusion# if a guy likes u..he does..sex or no sex..he will always do..buh na guy wey kno like u go dey find excuses up and down... or d one dats tired of u..dats why it's good to always spice up ur relationship.. grin

2 Likes

Re: For Single Ladies! by Alikaxon(m): 9:19pm On Aug 14, 2014
This is a very great piece, irrespective of the fact that the OP can't construct tenses well, we can decipher her point. As a man, I can attest to all what she stressed, as true.... So, ladies; becareful.
Re: For Single Ladies! by Alikaxon(m): 9:25pm On Aug 14, 2014
jideomowunmi: Well...I dont agree wit u on dis...if a guy really likes a girl...sleeping wit her or not on d first visit day doesn't mean anything..and starving a guy forever cos of sex still doesn't justify d fact dat he is gonna marry you...my best friend once made her ex wait..and d guy playing along waited for 6months & my bestie felt..well he don try..just after d sex..he did not walk out on her..he ran out..and I also av a cousin da slept wit her wife (now) on there first visit..#myconclusion# if a guy likes u..he does..sex or no sex..he will always do..buh na guy wey kno like u go dey find excuses up and down... or d one dats tired of u..dats why it's good to always spice up ur relationship.. grin
Madam, don't deceive girls by that.... You are speaking from girls perspective, if only it was true. This is guys attesting it, and that is how it is.

1 Like

Re: For Single Ladies! by jideomowunmi(f): 9:32pm On Aug 14, 2014
Alikaxon: Madam, don't deceive girls by that.... You are speaking from girls perspective, if only it was true. This is guys attesting it, and that is how it is.

Are u trying to tell me now..dat all guys making out wit a girl for d first time on her first visit thinks she is not a wife material...?
Re: For Single Ladies! by Alikaxon(m): 9:36pm On Aug 14, 2014
jideomowunmi:

Are u trying to tell me now..dat all guys making out wit a girl for d first time on her first visit thinks she is not a wife material...?
Depends...
Re: For Single Ladies! by Djicemob: 9:43pm On Aug 14, 2014
Nice one but i would've mistaken the write up for one those space goat threads.I know why...
Re: For Single Ladies! by icebebe(f): 9:46pm On Aug 14, 2014
Djicemob: Nice one but i would've mistaken the write up for one those space goat threads.I know why...
yea,check ursef b4 u judge
Re: For Single Ladies! by Djicemob: 9:53pm On Aug 14, 2014
icebebe: yea,check ursef b4 u judge
Dear Am not hating on u.I acknowledged it was a nice piece but u jus need to go back and re-edit the tenses.Make the write-up more readable.Thanks.
Re: For Single Ladies! by jideomowunmi(f): 10:02pm On Aug 14, 2014
Alikaxon: Depends...

Exactly....dats why am saying am not gonna agree wit u...u might b right in some cases e.g d hotel aspect...am not disputing dat cos I as a female don't buy d idea of going to one..buh d making out on d first visit...it's so optional...
Re: For Single Ladies! by Alikaxon(m): 10:13pm On Aug 14, 2014
jideomowunmi:

Exactly....dats why am saying am not gonna agree wit u...u might b right in some cases e.g d hotel aspect...am not disputing dat cos I as a female don't buy d idea of going to one..buh d making out on d first visit...it's so optional...
I understand, especially whe the love is very intense before they met, mayb distant dating of months, and the day they finally meet, the may not resist it.... It all depend on the scenerio...
Re: For Single Ladies! by jideomowunmi(f): 10:16pm On Aug 14, 2014
Alikaxon: I understand, especially whe the love is very intense before they met, mayb distant dating of months, and the day they finally meet, the may not resist it.... It all depend on the scenerio...

We so thinking alike on dis...correct.... wink wink winkwa gbayi..
Re: For Single Ladies! by Alikaxon(m): 10:27pm On Aug 14, 2014
jideomowunmi:

We so thinking alike on dis...correct.... wink wink winkwa gbayi..
You are a student?

(1) (Reply)

My Sister Is Inlove With A Bricklayer / To All Single Ladies / Christian Woman Translator...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.