Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,392 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:30 AM

Her Sis Want Us But We Can't Now Its WAR!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Sis Want Us But We Can't Now Its WAR!!! (876 Views)

Black Is Really Beautiful.my Younger Sis Just Proved It Wit Dis Pic 18+. / She Ask Me 2 Cum And See Her Sis / Is It Wrng 4a Younger Sis Getting Married B4 Her Sis Older Dan Her With 14yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Sis Want Us But We Can't Now Its WAR!!! by olakitan007: 7:24pm On Jul 20, 2014
Am Ola, 1 of d newest holy guys in town but my love problems start ever since I stopped been a player. I met dis girl (oyin) last 2012 and she change my life to something good.

Am based in abk but spend time in Ibadan where I met Oyin. My friend(demola) who I stay with in Ibadan used to date a girl @ Oyin place and we do visit her(demola's gf) place 2geda and that was early 2012. Then, I never meet Oyin but I used 2 b a friend with her sis(Ope), we were very close & because she's not my type and I knw I can never date her so I do tell her about my gfs and dos I've dated. Around October 2012, I met Oyin, younger sis 2 Ope. We xchanged numbers secretly and after few months, the relationship started which clocked a year last Feb.

She decide to tell Ope after a year of secretive relationship and she did. And since then Ope has been my enemy, the reason behind most of misunderstandins now.

The problem now is; her mum has once suspected we're dating and in her words according to what Oyin told me is; she don't like me so she denied to save herself. Now its Ope's turn to break us. Early this morning I called and her mum picked her call, I spoke with like a friend who just wants to say hi, Ope knew I was the caller and now she told Oyin to break up or she break us herself.

Guys please help, i know her reactions toward me is because she knew most things about my past and trying to save her sis but my feeling has grown beyond her thinking. She had promised her to do all she could and puttting her all. My fear is what will happen in there house after disclosing. Altgough, she's gonna go back to school by next month but her movement is gonna be restricted cause she stays in her Aunty's place where she school. Please help me
Re: Her Sis Want Us But We Can't Now Its WAR!!! by bigtt76(f): 8:05pm On Jul 20, 2014
Face your studies ooooo! Leave people daughters alone make den go school. Nor carray prick turn den head abeg grin
Re: Her Sis Want Us But We Can't Now Its WAR!!! by stormybucci(m): 8:27pm On Jul 20, 2014
meet up with ope nd reason things with her, if she's matured she wuld accept ur relationship with her sister (dats if you've truly changed)
Re: Her Sis Want Us But We Can't Now Its WAR!!! by olakitan007: 11:28pm On Jul 20, 2014
@bigtt76, is nt my fault cos na luv cos am, I just cnt let go her.
@stormybucci, I've tried it once but I just don't know what's wrong her.
@all, 10kz vry much
Re: Her Sis Want Us But We Can't Now Its WAR!!! by stormybucci(m): 5:21am On Jul 21, 2014
@stormybucci, I've tried it once but I just don't know what's wrong her.
[/quote] she wouldn't listen 2 u only for 2 reasons......(1) she's being back up with her motive of separating d both of u(u nd oyin).maybe by a friend........(2) she has started developing sumtin 4 u (she's in love with u) during d tym of ur close friendship with her... asap!!!!

1 Like

Re: Her Sis Want Us But We Can't Now Its WAR!!! by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 7:22am On Jul 21, 2014
The mumuness is strong in this one

(1) (Reply)

As A Man Can You Marry A Lady Whose Income Is More Than Yours Nd Vice Versa / Between My Ex And My Gf / So U Want To Keep And Attract Women, Girls, Babes And Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.