Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Anyone Seen Crossbones Tv Show - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Anyone Seen Crossbones Tv Show (1010 Views)

Anyone Seen The New Talk Show Seriously Speaking? / Dragon's Den Nigeria: Upcoming Reality TV Show / Oko Akata: Has Anyone Seen This Nigerian Movie? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Seen Crossbones Tv Show by khanivorous(f): 8:34pm On Jul 20, 2014
Plot :Set during the golden age of piracy in the 1700s and centers on legendary pirate Blackbeard.
Cast :John Malkovich, Yasmine Al Massri ,Tracy Ifeachor,David Hoflin ,Natalie Hoflin
Genres :Drama
Runtime :60m
More Info : http://m.imdb.com/title/tt2400631/
Re: Anyone Seen Crossbones Tv Show by ammyluv2002(f): 8:53pm On Jul 20, 2014
khanivorous: Plot :Set during the golden age of piracy in the 1700s and centers on legendary pirate Blackbeard.
Cast :John Malkovich, Yasmine Al Massri ,Tracy Ifeachor,David Hoflin ,Natalie Hoflin
Genres :Drama
Runtime :60m
More Info : http://m.imdb.com/title/tt2400631/
will check it out tonight
Re: Anyone Seen Crossbones Tv Show by RayMcBlue(m): 9:57pm On Jul 20, 2014
Have seen the premiere and the 2nd episode, then lost interest. Couldn't stack up to the standards set by it's direct competitor, Starz's Black Sails.
Re: Anyone Seen Crossbones Tv Show by khanivorous(f): 10:24pm On Jul 20, 2014
RayMcBlue: Have seen the premiere and the 2nd episode, then lost interest. Couldn't stack up to the standards set by it's direct competitor, Starz's Black Sails.

This show is way better than black sail.. John malkovich doesn't disappoint. You need to see the plots of black beard.
Re: Anyone Seen Crossbones Tv Show by RayMcBlue(m): 5:55am On Jul 21, 2014
khanivorous:

This show is way better than black sail.. John malkovich doesn't disappoint. You need to see the plots of black beard.

I beg to differ. Not even a guilty pleasure, Black Sails is arrrrrr-estingly good! Alliances are made and broken, power shifts go this way and that, blood is spilled, and wenches keep wenching. It's highly addictive. Visually, it's very appealing, and chock full of the all profanities and vulgarity you'd expect from a Pay cable channel.

NBC's Crossbones fall flat by comparison. I don't care much for a censored Pirate show, no matter how mild.
Re: Anyone Seen Crossbones Tv Show by khanivorous(f): 11:24am On Jul 21, 2014
RayMcBlue:

I beg to differ. Not even a guilty pleasure, Black Sails is arrrrrr-estingly good! Alliances are made and broken, power shifts go this way and that, blood is spilled, and wenches keep wenching. It's highly addictive. Visually, it's very appealing, and chock full of the all profanities and vulgarity you'd expect from a Pay cable channel.

NBC's Crossbones fall flat by comparison. I don't care much for a censored Pirate show, no matter how mild.

Ok
Re: Anyone Seen Crossbones Tv Show by jenniferzara(f): 10:30am On Jul 23, 2014
Still i did not see. Anything special is there?.. angry angry
Re: Anyone Seen Crossbones Tv Show by CountDracula(m): 2:45pm On Jun 07, 2016
Finished crossbones... Itt was nice, nice little twists, unfortunately I don't think they wil renew it for a second season

(1) (Reply)

Startimes Signs Deal With Discovery Networks / Who Can Remember Mr Bones? / Best Horror Movie Ever..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.