Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:40 PM

Why Do Women Complain When They Re The Ones Sponsoring Their Home - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Women Complain When They Re The Ones Sponsoring Their Home (4864 Views)

Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? / Why Do Women Always Do This (Picture) / Sponsoring Relatives To Study Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Complain When They Re The Ones Sponsoring Their Home by Blessedwhite(m): 8:25pm On Aug 26, 2014
Thanks guys for you every comments and advises . I've just been to busy with my study that i can't visit NL
Re: Why Do Women Complain When They Re The Ones Sponsoring Their Home by Blessedwhite(m): 8:29pm On Aug 26, 2014
Is there any advises for the ladies for them to manage their home with it leading to nagging . Or to help the man get back to his feet. Since she is his backbone
Re: Why Do Women Complain When They Re The Ones Sponsoring Their Home by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 26, 2014
Blessedwhite: I've notice it from my neighbor that when the wife have started to provide for her family and the man is not generating any fund and benefits the wife start nagging and making lot of trouble but if it's the the man that paying all the bills and caring for the family it become normal. Why is it like this pls.

i was a victim of such but in my own case i didnt nag instead i was being supportive coz my hubby lost his job but i began to get pissed wen he hits me at any slightest anger after a yr of just staying witout making efforts to look for anoda job instead d little he gets he spends it on gambling.

a man who cannot provide for his home is worse than an infidel.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Complain When They Re The Ones Sponsoring Their Home by Blessedwhite(m): 11:07am On Sep 21, 2014
About to be married..!

Lies
Re: Why Do Women Complain When They Re The Ones Sponsoring Their Home by acada111(f): 11:44pm On Sep 21, 2014
I think it's the way the man reacts to the situation that either encourages the woman or makes her mad (as well as the kind of woman involved).
I remember when we were in school, Dad's job had serious issues and almost nothing was coming in from his end. Mum, took full responsibility. Being a civil servant, she'll borrow money from co-operative, v.s, even rice group contribution sef she borrowed from them, she sold everything she could lay her hands on, except human parts smileyin order to feed the home and pay our school fees, cos we were 3 in the university then.
The stress on her was crazy, she wasn't happy but Dad at his own end was doing whatever he could lay his hands upon, hence he was able to assist in his own little way and the words of encouragement he always gave her, made her stronger. Today, we're all through with school and working.
The point I'm trying to make here is this: Men, please encourage your wives when you know she's doing so much and trying so hard to make things work. Don't let your ego get in the way, don't sit at home lamenting your fate and lashing out at the poor woman and your kids. Put ur hands in other businesses, even if it yields little, I believe the woman would appreciate your effort and love you for it. My two cents smiley

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Complain When They Re The Ones Sponsoring Their Home by jamznato: 1:49pm On Sep 13, 2022
he who fail to provide for his house is worse than an infidel this is coming from a biblical point of view that is to show u how abnormal and inappropiate it is,under normal situations the man is xpected to wrk no matter how insignificant his contributions are,the only way he can or shuld be exempted is when faced with bodily or imposed barriers such as prison sentence,severe injuries, amd others
She who does not support her husband like it were from the beginning is was than devil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Help I Am Tempted To Cheat On Her. / Woman Gets Stuck To A Man While having Sex / Lets Celebrate The Wonderful And Caring Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.