Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? (2576 Views)

How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught / Your Husband in The Labor Room During Childbirth? / Ever Prayed For The Death Of A Loved One In Pain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? by shaybebaby(f): 10:55am On Jul 22, 2014
5minsmadness:
And there are female posters here who make threads targeting only men! What's wrong in asking someone to pray for her husband now? Or are women meant to just sit down in the marriage and grow fat like pigs while the man does all the work? A beg when you get married and you don't see your husband praying for you don't pray for him either cos you are waiting for equality! Nonsense!
Can I suggest that you change your username to ongoingmadness. Not sure the one you use currently does you justice.

7 Likes

Re: Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 22, 2014
uglyogre: Don't men have mouth to pray? What wouldn't women do for these men nowadays. women, hope you're washing your husbands bumbum.It could be dirty and smelly. if you don't want him to infect. then wash it for him. idiotas!

Hahahahahahahahaha. No, men dnt have hands to wash their bumbum.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? by Ngokafor(f): 11:02am On Jul 22, 2014
@op praying to God for the fortitude to accept what one cannot change is much more effective in my opinion.

..Men hardly ever change from their bad behaviour except when they are struck down by serious mis-fortune or sickness/near-fatal accidents..then they will go running back to their long-suffering wife who ofcourse is the only succour they will have...quote me anywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? by shaybebaby(f): 11:26am On Jul 22, 2014
Ngokafor:

@op praying to God for the fortitude to accept what one cannot change is much more effective in my opinion.

..Men hardly ever change from their bad behaviour except when they are struck down by serious mis-fortune or sickness/near-fatal accidents..then they will go running back to their long-suffering wife who ofcourse is the only succour they will have...quote me anywhere.

NGO, how far?
Re: Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? by Ngokafor(f): 11:32am On Jul 22, 2014
shaybebaby:
NGO, how far?

...Am okay dearie and i hope you are too..keep the fire burning.
Re: Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? by shaybebaby(f): 11:37am On Jul 22, 2014
Ngokafor:

...Am okay dearie and i hope you are too..keep the fire burning.
I am doing cool o. Ain't worry, we will start a bush fire, lol!
Re: Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? by shaybebaby(f): 11:43am On Jul 22, 2014
uglyogre: Don't men have mouth to pray? What wouldn't women do for these men nowadays. women, hope you're washing your husbands bumbum.It could be dirty and smelly. if you don't want him to infect. then wash it for him. idiotas!
... But if he has a dirty bum, there is less chance of him exposing it to other women. Only a wife can love a filthy bummed fella. No point in washing it and leaving fragranced for him to seduce other women with. grin

3 Likes

Re: Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? by 5minsmadness: 4:01pm On Jul 22, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Look at you!! You think God reasons like you that he gives special preferential treatment to men and give unnecessary loads of responsibilities to women? Is God almighty a God to only women? As a christian, are you not supposed to pray to your God?? Are you to wait for someone to do for you or remind you of it? As a responsible head of the family, you are to carry your family along SPIRITUALLY. That is why you are the Head. Go and read the bible and know what the Headship role is! You dnt know what it means but you make so much noise about it. The earlier you know your Headship role properly, the better for you. All these unnecessary loads and emphasis on women women women like women are now Heads of the family is Nonsense!! That is why you men are screaming too much about submissiveness. Do your part as husband as your wife does her part. PRAY FOR YOUR WIFE!!! Its not rocket science!!!
Blah blah blarthy blah! Don't twist my words! I have every intention of praying for my wife. The OP however has decided to address women in this thread and there is nothing criminal or anti-feminist about it!

What is the unnecessary load of responsibility in praying for your husband now? Oh,so NOW you recognise the man as the Head of the family? Wait, is it ONLY the man that is to pray? What is wrong in advising women to pray for thier husbands? Did the OP say anywhere in his writeup that its only the women that should pray? Seeking injustice where there is none!

Whether you like it or not a good wife will pray for her husband! Stop infecting others with your paranoia that anytime a man talks about women he is looking for how to degrade them! A woman is a helpmate/helpmeet/support for her man and in the spiritual realm plays a vital role in praying for him to be a good head of the family! Don't add bitter pills to a wholesome thread!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? by 5minsmadness: 4:04pm On Jul 22, 2014
shaybebaby:
Can I suggest that you change your username to ongoingmadness. Not sure the one you use currently does you justice.
Thanks for the suggestion. Now take it and shove it where the sun don't shine.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? by shaybebaby(f): 4:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
5minsmadness:
Thanks for the suggestion. Now take it and shove it where the sun don't shine.
Up your ars-e? No thanks! cool

3 Likes

Re: Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? by 5minsmadness: 4:24pm On Jul 22, 2014
shaybebaby:
Up your ars-e? No thanks! cool
Woman leave my ar-se alone and use your own. I ain't freaky like that embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? by shaybebaby(f): 4:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
5minsmadness:
Woman leave my ar-se alone and use your own. I ain't freaky like that embarassed
Not applicable! The sun rises and sets on my booty! cool
Now yours though must be real shitty because it's hard to imagine anyone would come out with the Sh!t that you call opinion. The only plausible explanation is that you talk out of @rse hence why your words stink!
Sh!t for brains hence your ongoing madness!

3 Likes

Re: Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? by 5minsmadness: 4:57pm On Jul 22, 2014
shaybebaby:
Not applicable! The sun rises and sets on my booty! cool
Now yours though must be real shitty because it's hard to imagine anyone would come out with the Sh!t that you call opinion. The only plausible explanation is that you talk out of @rse hence why your words stink!
Sh!t for brains hence your ongoing madness!
That ironing board is what you call a booty? grin grin grin
Your self delusion far surpasses my own grin grin grin
I would have tried to answer you in trash talking but its obvious your brain was built for this sort of thing. So trashtalk away! Just keep your obession for ars-e and shi-t to yourself!

1 Like

Re: Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? by shaybebaby(f): 5:07pm On Jul 22, 2014
5minsmadness:
That ironing board is what you call a booty? grin grin grin
Your self delusion far surpasses my own grin grin grin
I would have tried to answer you in trash talking but its obvious your brain was built for this sort of thing. So trashtalk away! Just keep your obession for ars-e and shi-t to yourself!
Not obsessed mate, just hate it when peeps like you expose yours needlessly. Ofcourse I would trash talk when I talk to trash! It's who and what you are. You may thank me for that nugget of insight later. grin
Now Foxtrot-Oscar....

3 Likes

Re: Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? by parismarc: 5:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
I only pray for financial success and his general well being, I can't worry God over trivial issues like my husband resisting temptations, for wetin na? That's why God gave him a brain and free will. If he is not matured enough to know that marital infidelity will destroy his household, that's none of my business.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? by tpia1: 5:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Nope. I aint new here which was why i have been able to observe ResourcePower constant hammering on women in all his posts. Seems he has problems with women.

Most of them are like that.
Re: Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 22, 2014
5minsmadness:
Blah blah blarthy blah! Don't twist my words! I have every intention of praying for my wife. The OP however has decided to address women in this thread and there is nothing criminal or anti-feminist about it!

What is the unnecessary load of responsibility in praying for your husband now? Oh,so NOW you recognise the man as the Head of the family? Wait, is it ONLY the man that is to pray? What is wrong in advising women to pray for thier husbands? Did the OP say anywhere in his writeup that its only the women that should pray? Seeking injustice where there is none!

Whether you like it or not a good wife will pray for her husband! Stop infecting others with your paranoia that anytime a man talks about women he is looking for how to degrade them! A woman is a helpmate/helpmeet/support for her man and in the spiritual realm plays a vital role in praying for him to be a good head of the family! Don't add bitter pills to a wholesome thread!

Hahahahahahaha. Look at how you are bursting your Veins over my comment. Yada yada yada!! Men like you hate to be told the basic truth. You dnt like upholding your own responsibilities!! #In uncle rockaus voice#Oh Oh Oh you now remember husbands are to pray right? You now remember husbands are to lead right? You now remember as heads you are supposed to pray ba? The point i have been making all along, that is if you even understand english is the poster's constant threads on women women women!!! Women do this women do that. That is the unneccessary load on women im talking about dunce!! do women marry themselves? No single thread addresses men. If you are toooo blind to see it, i can see it and i will say it as it is. Perhaps you just wanna be biased yourself here because this thread addresses women. If a female posts threads all about men, i am absolutely sure you will come up here as usual to share the same sentiments so dnt give all these sanctimonious crap you are spewing!!! And i have absolutely every right to point out how biased Resourcepower has been in all his posts just as you would do with any female here who does the same!! So hug the wet transformer near you or jump into a lagoon for all i care if my comment gives you sleepless nights or raises your B.p!! And im gonna keep stating my opinion so you can keep bursting your viens!!!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? by ahnie: 6:44pm On Jul 22, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Thank you!! Your head dey there jare. that is how itt is supposed to be. You have a wonderful hubby not all these ones that will sit like puppets and turn you to prayer warrior over their useless lifestyle as preached by many people. look at many women shouting on top of their voices in many churches while their husbands cruise around with different girls up and down. 'HOLY GHOST FIRE!!! DIE BY FIRE DIE BY FIRE!! MAY ANY HUSBAND SNATCHER AROUND MY HUSBAND DIE BY FIRE!! what a joke!

grin grin grin grin grin

you must be attending MOUntain of FIRE church...lolz you really cracked me up.
Re: Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? by 5minsmadness: 7:45pm On Jul 22, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Hahahahahahaha. Look at how you are bursting your Veins over my comment. Yada yada yada!! Men like you hate to be told the basic truth. You dnt like upholding your own responsibilities!! #In uncle rockaus voice#Oh Oh Oh you now remember husbands are to pray right? You now remember husbands are to lead right? You now remember as heads you are supposed to pray ba? The point i have been making all along, that is if you even understand english is the poster's constant threads on women women women!!! Women do this women do that. That is the unneccessary load on women im talking about dunce!! do women marry themselves? No single thread addresses men. If you are toooo blind to see it, i can see it and i will say it as it is. Perhaps you just wanna be biased yourself here because this thread addresses women. If a female posts threads all about men, i am absolutely sure you will come up here as usual to share the same sentiments so dnt give all these sanctimonious crap you are spewing!!! And i have absolutely every right to point out how biased Resourcepower has been in all his posts just as you would do with any female here who does the same!! So hug the wet transformer near you or jump into a lagoon for all i care if my comment gives you sleepless nights or raises your B.p!! And im gonna keep stating my opinion so you can keep bursting your viens!!!
grin grin grin
see this girl wan get heart attack!
Girly calm down, which one are you jumbling your words together like a toddler learning how to type? did I hit a soft spot per chance? grin
Stop displaying your true rag-tag nature online, behave like a lady. I know, I know, you aren't one but please let us have the benefit of the doubt cheesy
Oh Oh Oh you now remember husbands are to pray right? You now remember husbands are to lead right? You now remember as heads you are supposed to pray ba?
hahaahahaha. This part doesnt even make any sense! These are my points, not yours!

Just take a look at the front-page of family section right now. Count the number of threads aimed at bashing men whether covertly or openly. Then compare this with the number of female bashing threads. I currently count 34 for bashing males and three for bashing females and even those three are done with moderation! Most of these threads are filled with girls like you! Isn't it logical to assume therefore that ladies like you complain often and too much, looking for the smallest reason to quarrel, and bickering among yourselves instead of doing something useful with your time? Like praying for your (God help them)husbands perhaps?

I couldn't care less about the illogical opinions of a prepubescent individual such as yourself. If you weren't so much of a dunce to call someone else a dunce i wouldn't have bothered replying you. Luckily for you I'm occupied with other matters, but rest assured I will use whatever chance
I have to continue to call you out when you show your uncultured e-tongue again!

And its Uncle Ruckus not Rockaus!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 22, 2014
5minsmadness:
grin grin grin
see this girl wan get heart attack!
Girly calm down, which one are you jumbling your words together like a toddler learning how to type? did I hit a soft spot per chance? grin
Stop displaying your true rag-tag nature online, behave like a lady. I know, I know, you aren't one but please let us have the benefit of the doubt cheesy
hahaahahaha. This part doesnt even make any sense! These are my points, not yours!

Just take a look at the front-page of family section right now. Count the number of threads aimed at bashing men whether covertly or openly. Then compare this with the number of female bashing threads. I currently count 34 for bashing males and three for bashing females and even those three are done with moderation! Most of these threads are filled with girls like you! Isn't it logical to assume therefore that ladies like you complain often and too much, bickering among yourselves instead of doing something useful with your time? Like praying for your (God help them)husbands perhaps?

I couldn't care less about the illogical opinions of a prepubescent individual such as yourself. If you weren't so much of a dunce to call someone else a dunce i wouldn't have bothered replying you. Luckily for you I'm occupied with other matters, but rest assured I will use whatever chance
I have to continue to call you out when you show your uncultured e-tongue again!

And its Uncle Ruckus not Rockaus!

And you think you are the cultured one? Look at who is calling someone uncultured? Does your action of pouncing on my comment to spew verbatim show culture on your part? With the speed you took to pounce on my comment? HYPOCRITE!! Have you forgotten your username so soon Mad man? Like shaybebabe rightly put it, your name should be Ongoing madnessss!!! You are the uncultured person here Rogue!! And oh, you are soooo concerned about the gender bashing here init, so you had start counting the threads against males opposed to females right? You have soooooo much time on your hands to do that Huh? Hahahahahahaha. You can be pissed at such yeah? So why are you being a hypocrite to pounce on my comment simply because i stated the obvious?

If you've got no time for my opinion, actions speak louder than words, Quit quoting me like your life depends on it. And yeah, i will continue to state my opinion as a citizen of the federal republic of naija under democratic rule whether you wanna piss in your pants or sip acid because of my comment. with so much pleasure i will be so willing to burst your veins and raise your b.p till you drop dead with my ever-annoying comments!!! You feel me? Feel free to create an obsesssion over me all over Nairaland!!! I've always being a male-magnet!! It boasts my Ego!!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? by 5minsmadness: 8:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
Sophyrocks:

And you think you are the cultured one? With the speed you took to pounce on my comment? Have you forgotten your username Mad man? Like shaybebabe rightly put it, your name should be Ongoing madnessss!!! You are the uncultured person here. And oh, you are soooo concerned about the gender bashing here init, so you had start counting the threads against males opposed to females right? You have soooooo much time on your hands to do that? Hahahahahahaha. You can be pissed at such yeah? So why are you being a hypocrite to pounce on my comment simply because i stated the obvious?

If you've got no time for my opinion, actions speak louder than words, Quit quoting me like your life depends on it. And yeah, i will continue to state my opinion as a citizen of the federal republic of naija under democratic rule whether you wanna piss in your pants or sip acid because of my comment. Feel free to create an obsesssion over me all over Nairaland!!! It boasts my Ego!!

Unfortunately for me I just checked your profile. Its not in me to rain insults on such a pretty face. So I'm going to relinquish this quarrel to you. You win.

however...
And oh, you are soooo concerned about the gender bashing here init, so you had start counting the threads against males opposed to females right? You have soooooo much time on your hands to do that? Hahahahahahaha. You can be pissed at such yeah? So why are you being a hypocrite to pounce on my comment simply because i stated the obvious?
Though you ranted about this you didn't refute it. So you know its true.

If you've got no time for my opinion, actions speak louder than words
I didn't say I didn't have time. I said I couldn't care less. You tend to muddle things up when you are angry.

It boasts my Ego
Its boost. It boosts my ego, not boast.

1 Like

Re: Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? by OmoAlata1(f): 8:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
The real question is. Has my husband prayed for me today? Since i am his neck and without a neck, a head is useless
Re: Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
5minsmadness:

Unfortunately for me I just checked your profile. Its not in me to rain insults on such a pretty face. So I'm going to relinquish this quarrel to you. You win.

however...

Though you ranted about this you didn't refute it. So you know its true.

I didn't say I didn't have time. I said I couldn't care less. You tend to muddle things up when you are angry.

Its boost. It boosts my ego, not boast.

Ooooohh ashawo!!! Wetin carry you go my profile? Whom are you trying to check out, Me? Quit the stalking jare!!! All these small small boys on Nairaland with no aiota of respect. Pffft.

You say you couldnt care less about my opinions on issues! Stop being a hypocrite and Quit quoting me!!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? by 5minsmadness: 8:32pm On Jul 22, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Ooooohh ashawo!!! Wetin carry you go my profile? Whom are you trying to check out, Me? Quit the stalking jare!!! All these small small boys on Nairaland with no aiota of respect. Pffft.

You say you dnt care less about my opinions about issues! Stop being a hypocrite and Quit quoting me!!

It's iota, not aiota. All these small small boys on nairaland with no iota of respect.

And you are one to talk. How old are you, 15, 16?
You sounded like a teenager but i didnt actually think you were one tongue

I'm done.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? by adioolayi(m): 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2014
Sophyrocks:

And you think you are the cultured one? Look at who is calling someone uncultured? Does your action of pouncing on my comment to spew verbatim show culture on your part? With the speed you took to pounce on my comment? HYPOCRITE!! Have you forgotten your username so soon Mad man? Like shaybebabe rightly put it, your name should be Ongoing madnessss!!! You are the uncultured person here Rogue!! And oh, you are soooo concerned about the gender bashing here init, so you had start counting the threads against males opposed to females right? You have soooooo much time on your hands to do that Huh? Hahahahahahaha. You can be pissed at such yeah? So why are you being a hypocrite to pounce on my comment simply because i stated the obvious?

If you've got no time for my opinion, actions speak louder than words, Quit quoting me like your life depends on it. And yeah, i will continue to state my opinion as a citizen of the federal republic of naija under democratic rule whether you wanna piss in your pants or sip acid because of my comment. with so much pleasure i will be so willing to burst your veins and raise your b.p till you drop dead with my ever-annoying comments!!! You feel me? Feel free to create an obsesssion over me all over Nairaland!!! I've always being a male-magnet!! It boasts my Ego!!

You actually wrote all these....like seriously?
Re: Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? by cococandy(f): 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2014
Are guys so weak they need prayers to keep their thing in their panties?
The other day it was karma to blame
Today it is lack of prayers.
Na wa o. When will you people start taking responsibility for your actions?

I pray for my husband every morning I wake up. But not about the silly prayer points the OP offered. There are plenty things to pray about and keeping his pants zipped isn't one prayer can solve.
We Nigerians can like to pray about things that God has given us the common sense to handle.
Disturbing the poor guy when he should be busy listening to the other people's important prayers.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 22, 2014
5minsmadness:

It's iota, not aiota. All these small small boys on nairaland with no iota of respect.

And you are one to talk. How old are you, 15, 16?
You sounded like a teenager but i didnt actually think you were one tongue

I'm done.

Prof Wole Soyinka Junior a.k.a Mr oxford dictionary, i hail O. Thank you o. You sabi correct english spelling but you no fit correct your thought process and hypocrisy hence your username. You have a long way to go on the road to being cultured. Correcting spellings dnt cut it.

1 Like

Re: Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
adioolayi:
You actually wrote all these....like seriously?

This is nairaland.
Sit and watch. You aint seen nothing yet.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? by Ngokafor(f): 9:21pm On Jul 22, 2014
@shaybebaby and sophyrocks.. kiss cool
Re: Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ngokafor:

grin grin grin grin cool cool cool cool
Re: Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? by laplace12(m): 10:08pm On Jul 22, 2014
parismarc: I only pray for financial success and his general well being, I can't worry God over trivial issues like my husband resisting temptations, for wetin na? That's why God gave him a brain and free will. If he is not matured enough to know that marital infidelity will destroy his household, that's none of my business.

Why pray for his financial success when you should be out there huzzling for your own cash.

In summary you are a gold digger
Re: Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? by shaybebaby(f): 11:04pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ngokafor:

kiss big hugs miss Apollo stealer!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy New Month Nairalanders. / A 70 Year Old Man Marries An 18 Year Old Girl In Imo State. / She Doesn't Even Have WAEC Certificate And We Have Done Introduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.