Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,057 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? (2571 Views)

How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught / Your Husband in The Labor Room During Childbirth? / Ever Prayed For The Death Of A Loved One In Pain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? by shaybebaby(f): 11:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
5minsmadness:

It's iota, not aiota. All these small small boys on nairaland with no iota of respect.

And you are one to talk. How old are you, 15, 16?
You sounded like a teenager but i didnt actually think you were one tongue

I'm done.
Indeed you are done you Fooking bellend! I told you to fvck off the last time didn't i? Incase you misunderstood me, I meant do the world a favour and top yourself not shift base from me to another female.
Jobless tw@t!!!

1 Like

Re: Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? by apolonius(m): 11:38pm On Jul 22, 2014
shaybebaby:
kiss big hugs miss Apollo stealer!

smiley
Re: Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 23, 2014
cococandy: Are guys so weak they need prayers to keep their thing in their panties?
The other day it was karma to blame
Today it is lack of prayers.
Na wa o. When will you people start taking responsibility for your actions?

I pray for my husband every morning I wake up. But not about the silly prayer points the OP offered. There are plenty things to pray about and keeping his pants zipped isn't one prayer can solve.
We Nigerians can like to pray about things that God has given us the common sense to handle.
Disturbing the poor guy when he should be busy listening to the other people's important prayers.

It's not just Nigerians, trust.

They also tell women with cheating partners to pray and fast. It defies logic. Can you imagine a dude going to pastor or religious figure so he could gain an exclusive prayer for his partner to keep her panties on? grin grin

Some people don't have sense.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? by Ngokafor(f): 12:21am On Jul 23, 2014
shaybebaby:
kiss big hugs miss Apollo stealer!

embarassed embarassed tongue
Re: Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 23, 2014
ResourcePower: In today's world of myriad of temptations and influences, every woman should know how to pray for her husband effectively.
This is more so if your husband, by his vocation or interests, is exposed to the females.

Remember that we said the prayer is to preserve him from temptations and foul spirits. So your prayer should be properly targeted to achieve your result in the end.

For proper guide and potent prayer points (with scriptures) go HERE.

What of women ?? Or you think it's only men that fall into temptation ? You have not heard of women who reduce their husbands to tears from their cheating episodes.

1 Like

Re: Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? by Nobody: 1:05am On Jul 23, 2014
ahnie:

you must be attending MOUntain of FIRE church...lolz you really cracked me up.

Nope I dnt.

grin grin grin grin

All these nollywood advice have turned nigerian married women to jokers/clowns!! Making them look tooooo s.t.upid like their lives have no meaning. They are now a shadow of themselves!! Just look around you. Only a handful of them are enjoying themselves. Frustration written on their foreheads. Pity. Its a job for you as a woman to pray and fast for your husband while your husband's job is to cheat. You as the wife do the chasing of girls out of your home, he goes to bring them, you go to chase them, he goes to bring them, you go to chase them again and it goes on and on and on like a cycle till you have no life remaining in you any longer. Na marriage be that o! All the time you should have been using to care for your kids and make yourself look like beyonce/halle berry/J.lo, you are using it to clean your husband's faeces whenever he excretes!! How on earth do these fire for fire prayers stop these men from cheating/burn all husband snatchers? How?

I wonder.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? by delishpot: 1:48am On Jul 23, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Nope I dnt.

grin grin grin grin

All these nollywood advice have turned nigerian married women to jokers/clowns!! Making them look tooooo s.t.upid like their lives have no meaning. They are now a shadow of themselves!! Just look around you. Only a handful of them are enjoying themselves. Frustration written on their foreheads. Pity. Its a job for you as a woman to pray and fast for your husband while your husband's job is to cheat. You as the wife do the chasing of girls out of your home, he goes to bring them, you go to chase them, he goes to bring them, you go to chase them again and it goes on and on and on like a cycle till you have no life remaining in you any longer. Na marriage be that o! All the time you should have been using to care for your kids and make yourself look like beyonce/halle berry/J.lo, you are using it to clean your husband's faeces whenever he excretes!! How on earth do these fire for fire prayers stop these men from cheating/burn all husband snatchers? How?

I wonder.

Na so naija women see am o. Last time I saw post asking why men get fat after marriage not a single insult to the men that grew fat. But if the post was about why a woman that got pregnant and gave birth and is looking after a baby and maybe older kids and husband added weight na so you go see insults, bad mouth etc on women and how they will make men go outside and cheat on wives cos she added weight.
Na so life be for women here sha. They are used to it they may not like it, wetin man pikin go do.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? by parismarc: 1:58am On Jul 23, 2014
laplace12:

Why pray for his financial success when you should be out there huzzling for your own cash.

In summary you are a gold digger

And you ignored where I wrote I pray for his general well being right? So what does that make me? How typical. Gentleman, better wake up and realise that not all women rely on their husbands for finances, his financial success will mean a better future for our kids who bear his surname, I have my cash, I can take care of myself, gold digger my arse. Mtcheeeew, people just like spewing rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? by 5minsmadness: 7:09am On Jul 23, 2014
shaybebaby:
Indeed you are done you Fooking bellend! I told you to fvck off the last time didn't i? Incase you misunderstood me, I meant do the world a favour and top yourself not shift base from me to another female.
Jobless tw@t!!!
grin grin grin
E pain you say I ignore you b4? Sorry sweetie, I just didn't think you were worth answering smiley Your monicker sounds too local for me, maybe you should upload a pic of yourself in your profile lemme see if you are pretty enough to continue a discourse with though am not usually drawn to ar.se-rimmers! tongue
Until then...have a great day grin
Re: Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? by shaybebaby(f): 7:21am On Jul 23, 2014
5minsmadness:
grin grin grin
E pain you say I ignore you b4? Sorry sweetie, I just didn't think you were worth answering smiley Your monicker sounds too local for me, maybe you should upload a pic of yourself in your profile lemme see if you are pretty enough to continue a discourse with though am not usually drawn to ar.se-rimmers! tongue
Until then...have a great day grin
No kasali, you were obeying orders but not completely. Don't be mouthing off at women like the pvssy that you are.
Now run along( again) and this time make sure you follow instructions to the letter.
See bush fowl asking for profile pic and calling someone local. Why don't you upload yours so I can have a field day laughing at the Neanderthal that you are. Asinwin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 23, 2014
delishpot:

Na so naija women see am o. Last time I saw post asking why men get fat after marriage not a single insult to the men that grew fat. But if the post was about why a woman that got pregnant and gave birth and is looking after a baby and maybe older kids and husband added weight na so you go see insults, bad mouth etc on women and how they will make men go outside and cheat on wives cos she added weight.
Na so life be for women here sha. They are used to it they may not like it, wetin man pikin go do.

Well thank God say no be every woman like 'Suffering and smiling' life o. there are women who simply dnt care o. They do whatever they like to keep themselves sane including having fun outside. Before dem go develop high b.p on top man matter. Psychiatric hospitals are filled with suffering and smiling women!! Haba!! Women dey suffer o. No wonder lots of them derive so much joy from focusing on their kids. what joy will you get from focusing on a man who is giving you depression? Abeg o. The ones wey wan kill themselves on top man matter should carry on. NA PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL GO BE THEIR DESTINATION.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 23, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

It's not just Nigerians, trust.

They also tell women with cheating partners to pray and fast. It defies logic. Can you imagine a dude going to pastor or religious figure so he could gain an exclusive prayer for his partner to keep her panties on? grin grin

Some people don't have sense.

So you've thought about it right? You see how ridiculous it looks? LOL. these people love to give the sort of advice that they themselves can never in their wildest dreams follow. Which Nigerian married man will you see praying and fasting over his wife? which one? Do you ever see prayer points for married men? i think they do all these to women because women are naturally gullible. They will take anything hook,line and sinker. They see women to have Pea-sized brains and women have been proving them right unfortunately. No wonder women are usually more in number in churches. No wonder women are mostly duped/abused by quack men of God. Only women who are logical with common sense and full dose of self esteem will sense how ridiculous all these advice make them look. they all make women look like clowns!!! Last time i checked, the bible was never this partial. All these beliefs are mere human wisdom. Humans will continue to show that their wisdom is foolishness to God. SMH.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? by delishpot: 10:35am On Jul 23, 2014
[quote author=Sophyrocks]

So you've thought about it right? You see how ridiculous it looks? LOL. these people love to give the sort of advice that they themselves can never in their wildest dreams follow. Which Nigerian married man will you see praying and fasting over his wife? which one? Do you ever see prayer points for married men? i think they do all these to women because women are naturally gullible. They will take anything hook,line and sinker. They see women to have Pea-sized brains and women have been proving them right unfortunately. No wonder women are usually more in number in churches. No wonder women are mostly duped/abused by quack men of God. Only women who are logical with common sense and full dose of self esteem will sense how ridiculous all these advice make them look. they all make women look like clowns!!! Last time i checked, the bible was never this partial. All these beliefs are mere human wisdom. Humans will continue to show that their wisdom is foolishness to God. SMH.[/quot

True that.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 23, 2014
Sophyrocks:

So you've thought about it right? You see how ridiculous it looks? LOL. these people love to give the sort of advice that they themselves can never in their wildest dreams follow. Which Nigerian married man will you see praying and fasting over his wife? which one? Do you ever see prayer points for married men? i think they do all these to women because women are naturally gullible. They will take anything hook,line and sinker. They see women to have Pea-sized brains and women have been proving them right unfortunately. No wonder women are usually more in number in churches. No wonder women are mostly duped/abused by quack men of God. Only women who are logical with common sense and full dose of self esteem will sense how ridiculous all these advice make them look. they all make women look like clowns!!! Last time i checked, the bible was never this partial. All these beliefs are mere human wisdom. Humans will continue to show that their wisdom is foolishness to God. SMH.

I hear ya.

Ladies, pray so that your man will not cheat. If he cheats, you haven't been praying hard enough (or you've been praying to the wrong deity as someone on here actually suggested lmao)! So forgive. FAST. Pray harder. Pray Faster. Pray more frequently. Forgive again.

Rinse and repeat.

It's a SAD joke.

If I prayed, you wouldn't catch me designating prayers for someone's penis. Mtchew tongue

#madness

1 Like

Re: Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 23, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

I hear ya.

Ladies, pray so that your man will not cheat. If he cheats, you haven't been praying hard enough (or you've been praying to the wrong deity as someone on here actually suggested lmao)! So forgive. FAST. Pray harder. Pray Faster. Pray more frequently. Forgive again.

Rinse and repeat.

It's a SAD joke.

If I prayed, you wouldn't catch me designating prayers for someone's penis. Mtchew tongue

#madness

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

50 Ancient Wisdom For Singles On Marriage. Part 1 / Some Childish Things Most Women Do. / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.