Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,904 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Zonal Leader - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zonal Leader (485 Views)

Picture:, When You Are The Zonal Chairman Of Friendzone / When You Are The Zonal Chairman Of The Friendzone ,[PHOTO] / Hottest World Leader: Sexy Bikini Photos Of First Female President Of Croatia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zonal Leader by ceospecial(m): 6:54am On Jul 21, 2014
embarassed cry For those of us who are still Brother Zoned or Friend Zoned or Worse still, you're in one right now, and have been seeking the face of the lord for a Serious relationship, I pray God open your eyes so that you can see... I had my own share of the bitter experience, but now I'm free, and I pray that the Lord that delivered me will also do the same for you, that's if you're will though.
Re: Zonal Leader by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 7:02am On Jul 21, 2014
Lol
Re: Zonal Leader by Tallesty1(m): 7:31am On Jul 21, 2014
Last Respect

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Prepare For The Day Of Marriage More Than Been Married / I Cant Pledge For Fidelity I Can Only Determine Not To Cheat. / Just A Thought

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.