Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Non-indigenes Resident In Kano Visit Emir Over Relocation Ultimatum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Non-indigenes Resident In Kano Visit Emir Over Relocation Ultimatum (1706 Views)

British Delegates Visit Emir Sanusi In His Palace. See Photos / INEC Sacks Two For Denying Non-Indigenes PVC Collection In Lagos / Non-indigenes Resident In Kano Visit Emir Over Relocation Ultimatum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Non-indigenes Resident In Kano Visit Emir Over Relocation Ultimatum by abu12: 7:46am On Jul 21, 2014
http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/news/29651-non-indigenes-resident-in-kano-visit-emir-over-relocation-ultimatum

Kano State non-indigenes community leaders yesterday visited the emir’ over a relocation ultimatum allegedly issued to them by a youth group, demanding that they should leave the state within two weeks.

Speaking after a meeting with the Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sunusi II, President, Kano State Non-indigenes Community Leaders Association, Dr. Jimpat Aiyelangbe, said the delegation was led to the emir’s palace by the AIG Zone 1, Tambari Yabo, to express their concern over the relocation ultimatum by the Arewa Youth Development Foundation.

Aiyelangbe, who said members of his association found the letter very disturbing, expressed hope that the emir would look into the matter.

Also speaking, the AIG Zone 1, Tambari Yabo ,urged the youth group to disregard what he called baseless rumours aimed at disrupting peaceful coexistence. He also called on the media to be objective in the discharge of their duties.
Re: Non-indigenes Resident In Kano Visit Emir Over Relocation Ultimatum by abu12: 7:50am On Jul 21, 2014
I believe the emir mallam muhammadu sanusi II will talk to the youth to extend their deadline and see if south continue to treat us like that again.
Re: Non-indigenes Resident In Kano Visit Emir Over Relocation Ultimatum by agriboom: 10:04am On Jul 21, 2014
I been think say nothing de north and dem fit leave anytime, abi no be so?
Re: Non-indigenes Resident In Kano Visit Emir Over Relocation Ultimatum by 7lives: 10:45am On Jul 21, 2014
Dem say go home abi name by force?. To your tents oh Nigerians, good luck to Nigerians.
Re: Non-indigenes Resident In Kano Visit Emir Over Relocation Ultimatum by talktimi(m): 10:55am On Jul 21, 2014
abu12: I believe the emir mallam muhammadu sanusi II will talk to the youth to extend their deadline and see if south continue to treat us like that again.
grin grin you say wetin the south do una ?
Re: Non-indigenes Resident In Kano Visit Emir Over Relocation Ultimatum by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:08am On Jul 21, 2014
I thought we all don't want this 'one Nigeria'. Shouldn't be a welcome development? Why scampering for a stay?
Go home na
At least u said the northerners are not needed.
I'm disappointed o
Re: Non-indigenes Resident In Kano Visit Emir Over Relocation Ultimatum by Livinusc(m): 11:17am On Jul 21, 2014
But Emir didn't say anything after d visit?
Re: Non-indigenes Resident In Kano Visit Emir Over Relocation Ultimatum by abu12: 11:22am On Jul 21, 2014
SLIDEwaxie: I thought we all don't want this 'one Nigeria'. Shouldn't be a welcome development? Why scampering for a stay?
Go home na
I'm disappointed o

Most of ibos are now denying their brother back home describing them as selfish people
Re: Non-indigenes Resident In Kano Visit Emir Over Relocation Ultimatum by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 21, 2014
To Whom It May Concern!

You got the chance to leave the Jihardists enclave, remain at your own detriment!
It is a matter of time, if not sooner then later!

A true son of Usman Dan Fodio will rise up to "cleanse" the land of "infidels"!

He that have ears, let him here!
Re: Non-indigenes Resident In Kano Visit Emir Over Relocation Ultimatum by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 21, 2014
This uncircumcised unclean animal what is your leprosy and destitude own this morning?

Have the Gambarinistans defeated all the strange, ungodly, devilish and barbaric diseases and ailments that are ravaging the north before coming here to wage war to people whom your Koran reciting sister disgraced Minister for Education Prof (can be able) Rufai told you that your inferior to them so no need to give both of you the same cut off mark in an exam.

All the polio, VVF, leprosy, meningitis, liver blindness, sleeping sickness, gluacoma, elephantiatis, sickle cell, anemia, otangari, beli beli, kwashiorkor, abribiri, utonkonor, chaiiii Gambarinistan is the Headquartes of World Diseases ans Ailment Association grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Basketmouth said Hellfire is located in Northern Nigeria grin grin grin grin grin

abu12:

Most of ibos are now denying their brother back home describing them as selfish people

1 Like

Re: Non-indigenes Resident In Kano Visit Emir Over Relocation Ultimatum by Omexonomy: 2:27pm On Jul 21, 2014
All these on top only abu12 head
IgboMonk: This uncircumcised unclean animal what is your leprosy and destitude own this morning?

Have the Gambarinistans defeated all the strange, ungodly, devilish and barbaric diseases and ailments that are ravaging the north before coming here to wage war to people whom your Koran reciting sister disgraced Minister for Education Prof (can be able) Rufai told you that your inferior to them so no need to give both of you the same cut off mark in an exam.

All the polio, VVF, leprosy, meningitis, liver blindness, sleeping sickness, gluacoma, elephantiatis, sickle cell, anemia, otangari, beli beli, kwashiorkor, abribiri, utonkonor, chaiiii Gambarinistan is the Headquartes of World Diseases ans Ailment Association grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Basketmouth said Hellfire is located in Northern Nigeria grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Non-indigenes Resident In Kano Visit Emir Over Relocation Ultimatum by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 21, 2014
Imagine how an unclean animal will come here to throw tantrum with abandone reckless.

The aboki is becoming something else, that you just bought a china fone and airtel dash you 5MB doesnt mean you will be flexing muscles with your god.

He is doing all these nonsense only when he is tapping some Internet services from Abuja some fierce breeze blew toward his Dutse desert, imagine what the mallam will do with a 3G service at his doorstep.
Omexonomy: All these on top only abu12 head

1 Like

Re: Non-indigenes Resident In Kano Visit Emir Over Relocation Ultimatum by IGBOSON1: 4:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
noblezone: To Whom It May Concern!

You got the chance to leave the Jihardists enclave, remain at your own detriment!
It is a matter of time, if not sooner then later!

A true son of Usman Dan Fodio will rise up to "cleanse" the land of "infidels"!

He that have ears, let him here!

^^^Don't mind the fools!

This is why -besides kids and students- i don't pity any southern idiat that elects to stay up there and eventually gets his or her throat slit! sad
Re: Non-indigenes Resident In Kano Visit Emir Over Relocation Ultimatum by oldenglish: 4:53pm On Jul 21, 2014
SLIDEwaxie: I thought we all don't want this 'one Nigeria'. Shouldn't be a welcome development? Why scampering for a stay?
Go home na
I'm disappointed o
lead by Dr Jimpat Aiyelengbe. That sounds Yoruba to me.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is On The Verge Of A Break Up – Bishop Oyedepo / Alleged Boko Haram Sponsor Modu Sheriff Storms Mauduguri With 200-soldiers / E X P O S E D: Media Terrorism And The Death Of Abubakar Shekau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.