Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,730 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

:my Experience When I First Kissed A Lady: Share Yours Too; - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / :my Experience When I First Kissed A Lady: Share Yours Too; (943 Views)

Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences / I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / I Kissed A boy Last Night, Does That Mean we are dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

:my Experience When I First Kissed A Lady: Share Yours Too; by emmytech2: 11:34am On Jul 21, 2014
Though as a little boy, when watching movie n seeing all types of kisses in movie.I began to wonder, if nature had installed already made sugar n milk in the saliva that comes out of the lady.little did i know that such does not exist. Until my ENCOUNTER with a lady called ENO.I just gained admission into one of the UNIVERSITY.You know as a Jambite, u just one to belong to current activities on board.So my hostel was off campus and there was this lady called ENO, after making advances on her, she finally agreed.But to my greatest surprise, when i first kissed her, i was expecting my mouth to be filled with milk, honey N SUGAR but non was coming out from my mouth.after several kisses still no milk. I had to bring out 5Alive from my fridge.I asked her to sip from it n not to swallow it, which she did.so immediately she sipS i kiss her n the routine goes on until the 5ALIVE FINISH. FINALLY SHE TOLD ME " I THINK SAY YOU BE BIG BOY, NO NEAR ME AGAIN".
Re: :my Experience When I First Kissed A Lady: Share Yours Too; by Tallesty1(m): 11:58am On Jul 21, 2014
Her mouth nah cup?
Re: :my Experience When I First Kissed A Lady: Share Yours Too; by Gooci(m): 12:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
na clayey cup
Re: :my Experience When I First Kissed A Lady: Share Yours Too; by mencade5(m): 3:48pm On Jul 21, 2014
i always get honey and milk any time i kiss a lady. Infact i like it very well.
Re: :my Experience When I First Kissed A Lady: Share Yours Too; by Pinkytracy: 4:01pm On Jul 21, 2014
hmm
Re: :my Experience When I First Kissed A Lady: Share Yours Too; by Jerrick(m): 5:02pm On Jul 21, 2014
Honey and Milk ko! Ase

(1) (Reply)

Am I Chasing Him Away With My ‘dumbness’? / Help!!! I Have Just Been Friendzoned / 16 Tips On How To Survive The First Year Of Your Relationship Without Breaking U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.