Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,246 members, 7,953,926 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:07 AM

Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? (18353 Views)

Photo: Would You Let Your Pregnant Wife Go Clubbing Dressed Like This? / Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by Yoney007(f): 7:17am On Jul 22, 2014
Flirty forDon't even wanna wrap my head around the thought of such shits.
Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 22, 2014
MissyDivah: Yes and No lipsrsealed
grin
Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by iykedare(m): 7:17am On Jul 22, 2014
Sophyrocks: Op, tell your hubby that you will allow him to have a fling only when he allows you to have one too. In other words, you guys should opt for an open marriage. Problem solved.

O.k, let me be serious. i think your hubby is not used to staying with only one woman at a time or has never being faithful to any lady he has dated before you and has never being faithful to you. Now what i am amazed at is the level of tolerance you have shown towards this attitude. I feel you gave him so much freedom, that he translated it to having side chicks while dating you. But you chose to turn a blind eye to it in the name of 'Giving him his space because he is a Man'. Dnt get me wrong. A man needs his space BUT NOT the kind of space where he is free to keep side chicks and become unfaithful. No man would ever allow that from a woman. Now he saw how comfortable you were with his lifestyle and so had the AUDACITY to ask you to your face if you can allow him to have flings!!
A man can never have the audacity to ask you of such if you have never shown that you are o.k with it.

As for your question, I CAN NEVER allow flings in my marriage. I WILL NEVER MARRY A MAN WHO REASONS THIS WAY. I can never marry a man whose lifestyle is this way. Flings in a marriage is an evidence that something is wrong with that marriage.

why do u always make people here believe that what a man can do ,a woman should. Will you advice her to flirt in the man s house? why dont u just advice the girl not to allow her man flirt....chikena.

why he should if u will be allowed to. Smart woman know that the war wont be won by the woman and the man wont lose.
Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by holluwai(m): 7:19am On Jul 22, 2014
This is serious!!!
Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by shaybebaby(f): 7:21am On Jul 22, 2014
Only if he lets me. One rule for both of us.
Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by ignis: 7:21am On Jul 22, 2014
Capital NO
Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by Pateniya(f): 7:23am On Jul 22, 2014
My dear men are something else am in almost similar case like urs
Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by Emmaomotob(m): 7:25am On Jul 22, 2014
Nonsense, ridiculousness,absurdity, babble, balderdash, baloney, bananas, bombast, bull*, bunk, claptrap, drivel, fatuity, flightiness, folly, foolishness, fun, gibberish, giddiness, hogwash, hooey, hot air, imprudence, inanity, irrationality, jazz, jest, jive, joke, ludicrousness, madness, mumbo jumbo, palaver, poppycock, prattle, pretense, ranting, rashness, rot, rubbish, scrawl, scribble, senselessness, silliness, soft soap, stupidity, thoughtlessness, trash*, tripe
Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by nymphomaniac(m): 7:26am On Jul 22, 2014
Na from clap dance dey start...

1 Like

Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by ablyguy(m): 7:28am On Jul 22, 2014
Yes, because freestyling makes life entertaining. OP, I hope I score 100% in this exam. I even gave reason for my answer.

In other news, kindly vote for my essay on www.vote.dwyc.org.ng/people/06/

To vote, simply click the like button at the bottom of the page. Thanks a zillion!!!
Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by SirAweezy(m): 7:28am On Jul 22, 2014
This is another "nkan be" lol

(Too short for words to even advice). Hmmm It is well..

Open the door pls, HIV,HPV, and other STIs are knocking.. Get ready to drink Gentamycin, amoxyllin, chloramphenicol... As water and all the anti-viral drugs as food.
Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by RColours: 7:34am On Jul 22, 2014
You are obviouslty in an open relationship. Only you haven't realised it yet.
Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by Mayor88(m): 7:34am On Jul 22, 2014
Hell no. Wtf
Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 22, 2014
Hmmmmm..
The travials of Women.
grin grin grin

@Op, kindly permit him to cheat and flirt and even bring STDs home to you. Haven't you been told that ALL MEN are the same? Don't you also know that you can not live without him? Your life solely revolves around that man who has no respect for himself and for you.. Let him do whatever he wants jare.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by retepmurt(m): 7:38am On Jul 22, 2014
To the best of my knowledge,spouse is only used for the married.
And u painted a picture wch shows dt u people are nt married,or perhabs u are 'married' bc u live the so-called couples life on campus.
In case u are truely married,a loving and responsible man wil nt seek approval from his wife whether to ve flings or nt and wil nt bring a girlfriend to his matrimonal home to 'bang'.If such a thing hs been happening in ur home,then thr is a problem.
But if you are not married,u may accept such for reasons best known to u,bt u shd be ready to be 'christened' a FLING too shortly by the same man.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by metorichmond(m): 7:40am On Jul 22, 2014
What type of question is this? How would a sane man allow his spouse to flirt. Rephras that topic@ op.Goodmornin beautiful ppl.
Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by Belexy(m): 7:40am On Jul 22, 2014
kamdyjenny: Pls oohh I nid ur suggestions nd advice here. Am som1 dat loves to give a man some space nd then letting him do wat he wants. Bt trust me I cld be a great detector. I cld monitor everytin u do( I do dis stlyishly coz I dnt want to be called posseive). Now its rather very hard for my guy to cheat on me witout me finding out. Very hard! Coz I must. Ok now listen d last time I caught him cheating on me was 6months ago. I was outa of town for 1week nd He brought a gurl home. Ok wen I came bk it took me jst 2wiks nd I found out he was with som1. I confronted him,normaly he wld want to lie bt lata he said d truth and confessed hw wveytin happened. He said it was jst a mere fling. Ok! Now we where chatting normally some days bk, nd he was lyk can I let him have a fling? Dats is I wld be aware dat he is som woman nd won't complain, my first amswer was a sounding NO! So he went ahead to say he does nt want to kip lying to me anymore coz one lie begets plenty lies. Nd wants to tell him wen he is having a fling wit a gurl. Abeg oohh matured guys nd gurls. Wat do u tink abt dis. I prefer answers from matured minds. Wld u let ur spouse flirt??

Hmmmm...your guy wants to eat his cake and have it. Just becareful you dont get HIV frm him.

N.B. stop deceiving urself dat u always know wen he is cheating on u. The ones u find out are the ones u knw of. grin
Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by Barselonia(m): 7:40am On Jul 22, 2014
lol
Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by repent4christ: 7:40am On Jul 22, 2014
pls kindly ask him if he is a wife would he allow such. if you are to flirt would he be comfortable, let him answer you sincerely.
Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by Cecediva(f): 7:41am On Jul 22, 2014
God forbid!
Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 22, 2014
Orishirishi.
OP how long have you been married to this man? Could it be that hez tired of the relationship already or is there something you're not doing right?
Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 22, 2014
No. He should just do it without me knowing undecided
Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by Slimmos(m): 7:53am On Jul 22, 2014
Follow ur mind... But seriously are u for real? U are on a long tin.. Na second wife u go turn to for house bdat
Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:53am On Jul 22, 2014
kamdyjenny: Pls oohh I nid ur suggestions nd advice here. Am som1 dat loves to give a man some space nd then letting him do wat he wants. Bt trust me I cld be a great detector. I cld monitor everytin u do( I do dis stlyishly coz I dnt want to be called posseive). Now its rather very hard for my guy to cheat on me witout me finding out. Very hard! Coz I must. Ok now listen d last time I caught him cheating on me was 6months ago. I was outa of town for 1week nd He brought a gurl home. Ok wen I came bk it took me jst 2wiks nd I found out he was with som1. I confronted him,normaly he wld want to lie bt lata he said d truth and confessed hw wveytin happened. He said it was jst a mere fling. Ok! Now we where chatting normally some days bk, nd he was lyk can I let him have a fling? Dats is I wld be aware dat he is som woman nd won't complain, my first amswer was a sounding NO! So he went ahead to say he does nt want to kip lying to me anymore coz one lie begets plenty lies. Nd wants to tell him wen he is having a fling wit a gurl. Abeg oohh matured guys nd gurls. Wat do u tink abt dis. I prefer answers from matured minds. Wld u let ur spouse flirt??
Which kind relationship be this?
Op, you & your spouse need blood transfusion in ya relationship.
Last Bullet
Even the mod that brought this to the frontpage is just like this Op.
He/she can allow flings in a relationship.
Our opinions should be pocketed!
Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 22, 2014
All men flirt but anyone that seek permission to do so have no respect or regard for u and his home.
Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by Aniroly(m): 7:55am On Jul 22, 2014
I wud av love 2 advice buh i dnt know d meaning of spouse angry

All d same if d meanin of spouse s wat am actualy thinking,i advice you let him fling as he suggest or say but most importantly[size=15pt]Dont let him flirt more than you infact sleep with his friends[/size] winkgrin you will enjoy d fun
and Respect that comes wif sleeping with his friends
Dont forget to tell me d resultgrin
Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 22, 2014
My dear if you allow it, please be prepared to take care of a baby that he will soon bring back home or treating a sexually transmitted disease like HIV and the rest. The consequences are just too enormous and may cause serious problems in the future. Consider showing more love and also drawing him closer to God as that is the only solution to this ungodly desire.
Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by adioolayi(m): 7:57am On Jul 22, 2014
Sophyrocks: Op, tell your hubby that you will allow him to have a fling only when he allows you to have one too. In other words, you guys should opt for an open marriage. Problem solved.

O.k, let me be serious. i think your hubby is not used to staying with only one woman at a time or has never being faithful to any lady he has dated before you and has never being faithful to you. Now what i am amazed at is the level of tolerance you have shown towards this attitude. I feel you gave him so much freedom, that he translated it to having side chicks while dating you. But you chose to turn a blind eye to it in the name of 'Giving him his space because he is a Man'. Dnt get me wrong. A man needs his space BUT NOT the kind of space where he is free to keep side chicks and become unfaithful. No man would ever allow that from a woman. Now he saw how comfortable you were with his lifestyle and so had the AUDACITY to ask you to your face if you can allow him to have flings!!
A man can never have the audacity to ask you of such if you have never shown that you are o.k with it.

As for your question, I CAN NEVER allow flings in my marriage. I WILL NEVER MARRY A MAN WHO REASONS THIS WAY. I can never marry a man whose lifestyle is this way. Flings in a marriage is an evidence that something is wrong with that marriage.
Nice one Shopie.....found u herehere grin
Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by royalicon(m): 7:58am On Jul 22, 2014
OP, probably you are not giving him enough of s3x. If you do, and he still wants to 'fling', you need to seek for Gods intervention.
Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by tete7000(m): 8:01am On Jul 22, 2014
Funny question coming from an hilarious person. There is nothing you won't read on nairaland, no matter how irrational it is.
Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by remsonik(f): 8:02am On Jul 22, 2014
You already gave out ur house for the devourer madam Op. What man has the audacity to bring a lady home in his wife absence I tell you that man can kill!!!!
Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by jericco1(m): 8:02am On Jul 22, 2014
Yea I would I mean she's not a dummy right? I'd too but you see it has to be reasonable, and not that Western flirt shïte tho', at least it she has to follow my own definition of ''flirt'', you all don't have to know it though!.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Would You Sleep With Your Daughter Or Dad? / The Family And Adult Education / What Are The Reasons One Should Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.