Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? (18253 Views)

Photo: Would You Let Your Pregnant Wife Go Clubbing Dressed Like This? / Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by feedthenation(m): 11:46am On Jul 22, 2014
There's no meaning to your relationship at all.
The earlier you make the right decision, the better.
Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by otalenu(m): 11:48am On Jul 22, 2014
kamdyjenny: Pls, I need your suggestions and advice here. Am someone that loves to give a man some space and then letting him do what he wants. But trust me, I could be a great detector. I could monitor everything you do (I do this stlyishly because I don't want to be called possessive). Its rather very hard for my guy to cheat on me witout me finding out. Very hard! Because I must find out.

Ok now listen, the last time I caught him cheating on me was 6 months ago. I was out of town for 1 week and He brought a girl home. Ok when I came back, it took me just 2weeks and I found out he was with someone. I confronted him, normally he would want to lie but later he said the truth and confessed how everything happened. He said it was just a mere fling.

Ok! Now we were chatting normally some days back, and he was like can I let him have a fling? Thats is, I would be aware that he is with some woman and won't complain. My first answer was a resounding NO! So he went ahead to say he does not want to keep lying to me anymore because one lie begets plenty lies. Thus he wants to tell me when he is having a fling with a girl.

So, matured guys and girls. What do you think abt this? I prefer answers from matured minds. Would you let your spouse flirt??

Bring back your brain woman
Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by obas1o: 11:51am On Jul 22, 2014
Good day every one,,
Their is a website that is ready to pay u for sharing sometin with ur friends rite here on fb and twitter and they also pay dirctly to ur local bank account, wen u place their advert on ur fb or twitter wall and 1 person click on it , dy pay u #10, and when 100 people click it,it gana be 100*10 which is = 1k, and wen u also refer some one to them and d person join vip member,dy pay u #1000,and u can also sigup for a challenge,if u are able to invite 50 frnds to them and they join vip, u r done,cus u will be recieving a total of 100k monthly and if u also invite 10 vips to them u will be paid 5k monthly for 14 months,and if u invite 30 vips u will be paid 50k monthly for 14months, follow the below link to get started http://www.winthrills.com/?ref=obas1o ,and make sure ur sponsor is ochuko paul, after successfully registeration u upgrade ur membership to vip with just 3k, so that u can have access to all their bonus,mind you the 3k is just a dime,cus u can make it within a day even 5k,

Please u may think this is a scam,yahoo or 419..but please i asure u ,is 100% real and legit.but if u r still doubtin no prob, just goto www.google.com,i mean google search engine, and search "winthrills.com is it real or scam?" after that click send,,and see testimonies.but after confirmin don't forget to come back and use my referer link. ,http://www.winthrills.com/?ref=obas1o ..best of luck.
Feel free to contact me if u are encounterin any errors
08158420650 on what'sapp or call
Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:53am On Jul 22, 2014
hmnnn... crazy world. This shit happens for real..

If he allows you to do same, no wahala.
Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by spymybox: 11:57am On Jul 22, 2014
Marriages and relationships often fail due to dishonesty they say relationship is for better and for worst, relationship can be best define on how you want to leave your life, if you decide to date a cheating spouse well that good for both of you. however If your partner is cheating on you and you want to catch your partner red handed. Then spymybox has the power to do that for you without letting your partner know about this spying activity.

The current situation of having an extramarital affair is due to social networking and dating websites had eagerly hiked up to this date. studies shows that

57% who use the internet takes it as their advantage to flirt.
38% of these users have displayed sexual conversation and unequivocal actions.
50% of these users may have already made contact with their contacts through phone calls.
31% of these conversations lead to unprovoked sexual conversation and real time sex.
Evidence has been proven that cyber sex is parallel to real time sex.

Hire us to today to help you monitor his locations and actions in real time
Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
This is what happens when two clueless people get married, dey know nuffin bout marriage yet dey wanna get married because other persons are getting married. When a purpose of a thing is not known abuse is inevitable, dis is one of d proofs. Ow will u b askin weda 2 allow ur spouse flirt in d first place lyk u knw nt what is ryt? For ur spouse 2 tink of evn flirting means he doesn't value u, guess u were crazy with love in d first place dat u cudnt notice hez behaviours b4 u got married, anoda result of being clueless. Well guess u knw d answer now
Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by coolsegun2002: 12:40pm On Jul 22, 2014
Dis is my own take on this matter...OP....its obvious dis guy is gonna cheat u whether he tells u or not....well he's telling u now..which is good for u so u can run....nd from my own view as a guy...I would only tell a lady that kinda stuff if I don't love nd respect her deep down...it only means he doesn't care how u feel...u already made him feel u ain't going nowhere so far he wants to stay with u even if he ffucks up once in a while....well....im sure u gonna end up with HIV pretty soon....so I say again...run for ur life...
Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by thegoodone2(m): 12:41pm On Jul 22, 2014
some wife allow that if they cant satify their men in bed.

1 Like

Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by coolsegun2002: 12:43pm On Jul 22, 2014
Just to point out...I don't think I saw anything like being married in the post....so why is every one attacking the OP...like she's married....

1 Like

Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by pedro08: 12:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
If u re dating him,I realy believe in a relationship were u can snick out for a while.at least,if u re dat nice person, ur fiance can easily come bak afta realisin dere is no one like u.but if u guys re married,dere is no option for cheating.

1 Like

Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by GoodFaith: 1:01pm On Jul 22, 2014
"can I let him have a fling?"
What about three some including you
sick people
Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by phatasschick(f): 1:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
Yea y not! So far he let's me know about it and so far it is just a fling and he doesn't pick her calls when I nid his attention! A situation where we can talk about it and laugh about it.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 1:33pm On Jul 22, 2014
Y are you guys wasting Seuns space now for God sake .
See OP ooooo Did I just see Marriage in DAT Report Letter
Wonderful shall Neva ends oooooo n u r saying u love DAT dude u called husband BT if u do I can categorically say DAT Sharpest dude don't love u oooo
And watin dey pain now be say if we check your PIC now you r pretty type .
To be cont
Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by ifoundmyperfect: 2:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
He isn't just into you...

Go find yourself a serious minded man and settle down...

Or simply play and fling along with him...
Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by segunbanks: 2:10pm On Jul 22, 2014
Please Peepz i need ur help 2lik my sister page on fb

I NEED YOUR HELP BUDDIES
Hello friend: I want you to like my sister pics and comment on her write up on
https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=624311241000511&id=615001271931508&set=a.615062018592100.1073741828.615001271931508
tell your friends to also help me like it,it
one of the things that will make her qualify
as Osun Tourism Ambassador for Year
2014.pls I count on u. camp and race to
qualify is getting out. thanks
Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by plus1000: 2:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
A man can only look out side for other girls when he is not getting the best of sex from the wife.

Just have a look...

A man decided to let his wife know that he was unsatisfied with their relationship – by sending her a spreadsheet detailing all the excuses she gave for not having sex with him.
In a post on the sub-Reddit /r/Relationships, a 26-year-old woman revealed that as she was driving to the airport for a 10-day business trip, her husband (also 26) sent her an email containing the offending spreadsheet.

I open it up, and it’s a sarcastic diatribe basically saying he won’t miss me for the 10 days I’m gone. Attached is a SPREADSHEET of all the times he has tried to initiate sex since 1 June, with a column for my “excuses”, using verbatim quotes of why I didn’t feel like having sex at that very moment.
“This is a side of him I have never seen before,” she added.“Bitter, immature, full of hatred.”

She said he has cut off contact with her since sending the email.

The issue has thoroughly split the community, with no definite side being taken:

The husband has a right to be bothered with it, but he doesn’t have the right to send an email bomb like this and then completely cut off communication with his wife.
[The original poster] has been incredibly cruel and insensitive for months to her husband… [He] has decided that he is going to do something really hard in an attempt to save the marriage.

He waited until she was in a different state to say something… and then wouldn’t even answer the phone to talk to her about it! What a cowardly, childish thing to do. Talk it out, face-to-face, like an ADULT and a SPOUSE!

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/man-sends-wife-spreadsheet-times-she-denied-him-145153838.html
(Quote) (Report) 18 Likes (Like)

Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by olamithey(m): 2:21pm On Jul 22, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]Never!!!![b]Never!!!![/b]Never!!!!
Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by Harmvirus(f): 2:27pm On Jul 22, 2014
See question? I can't even allow my bf let alone hubby.. Why am I married to him then
Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by AriDsexy(f): 2:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
NaLaugh: in R.Kelly voice

"..Unless you trust herrrrr.. Don't bring your girl around me coz i'm a flirt"
Hmmm
Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by zeepatoprick(m): 2:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
This is jst one of d most absurd tins i've eva heard of in a marriage..trying to wrap my head around his request...
First and foremost definition of a Fling
deliberately short-term sexual relationship between two people. Longer than a one-night stand, not as serious-sounding as "affair", more frankly physical than the discreet or twee "dalliance", the word has the associations of a much-needed sexual relief from stress, worry or hangups. No deep personal involvement required, just the sex and a bit of attention.
Seriously? Is Dat wat he asked u 4 permission for.
Sis lets call a spade a spade.. A simple NO is less dan adequate... That nigga needs to stop it in its entirety..... Shikina
Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by careema(f): 2:48pm On Jul 22, 2014
kamdyjenny: Pls, I need your suggestions and advice here. Am someone that loves to give a man some space and then letting him do what he wants. But trust me, I could be a great detector. I could monitor everything you do (I do this stlyishly because I don't want to be called possessive). Its rather very hard for my guy to cheat on me witout me finding out. Very hard! Because I must find out.

Ok now listen, the last time I caught him cheating on me was 6 months ago. I was out of town for 1 week and He brought a girl home. Ok when I came back, it took me just 2weeks and I found out he was with someone. I confronted him, normally he would want to lie but later he said the truth and confessed how everything happened. He said it was just a mere fling.

Ok! Now we were chatting normally some days back, and he was like can I let him have a fling? Thats is, I would be aware that he is with some woman and won't complain. My first answer was a resounding NO! So he went ahead to say he does not want to keep lying to me anymore because one lie begets plenty lies. Thus he wants to tell me when he is having a fling with a girl.

So, matured guys and girls. What do you think abt this? I prefer answers from matured minds. Would you let your spouse flirt??

the truth, as a lady, i think the guy is giving you the utmost respect, he isnt trying to play on your intelligence. but truth be told he is at the same time telling you all is not well with both of you. if that question was put to someone who marriage isnt on her mind, sincerely, no shit. the question you need to ask yourself is how commited are you, think about the worst case scenario, how it will impact you. if the thought scene wont hurt you much. Go ahead but if not, my sis..... no take am ooooo. i read a story previous months ago about gabriella union and her boyfriend who impregnated someone else. i think this issue is a personal thing. how far are you ready to go?
Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by littlemistress: 3:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
Still single bt the moment I catch my man cheating, that's the end of the rltnshp. If I get married & I catch my hubby cheating, I'm gonn make hm swallow a bitter pill b4 we'll move on.. I'm afraid ūя̲̅ man does nt respect you one bit cos if he does, he wouldn't suggest that.!
Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by Godmystrength: 4:38pm On Jul 22, 2014
what is ''flirt'' and/or ''fling''? I just hope it is not what i am thinking or else ...................
Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by 5minsmadness: 4:45pm On Jul 22, 2014
@kamdyjenny, would he allow you to flirt as well? If yes and you don't mind him doing it then I say -Yes- go ahead.

Those vulgar whites we tend to worship call it open relationships. Disadvantages include STI and HIV transmission in cases where you have a careless/reckless partner. So advice him to always use a condom and test for HIV before he engages in the act. All the best.
Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by JEITO: 5:00pm On Jul 22, 2014
kamdyjenny: . But trust me, I could be a great detector. I could monitor everything you do
. And we have been looking for away to bring back our girls for 100days now or atleast catch the BH boys before their bombs explode without success.
Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by ganisha02: 5:39pm On Jul 22, 2014

wow! He is simply saying u don't have what does girls have and pls that the height of disreaspect , I mean he said that to ur face omg
Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by centrex: 5:46pm On Jul 22, 2014
If Your Spouse Is Cheating Using Their Cell Phone
Then Don't You Have A Right To Know?

Of course, your spouse may be not be cheating, but it's the “not knowing” that is the problem — it's the “not knowing” that creates nagging suspicions and uncertainty that ruin your mind and your relationship. The good news is that there is no need to suffer any longer. Just install SPYMYBOX on your spouse's cell phone and you will know for sure what your partner is really feeling, saying and doing when you are not there.

SPYMYBOX will let you read all their cell phone messages from SMS to Instant Messages and let you know their location at any time, and even let you listen to their cell phone conversations as they happen. It's easy to install and is completely hidden so they will never know. And with live support to help you all the . you can buy in complete confidence. please contact me spymybox@gmail.com

SPYMYBOX Gives You Total Control Of
Your Spouse's Cell Phone Without Them Knowing

Install SPYMYBOX on the cell phone you want to monitor — it then works invisibly in the background, continually sending you information about everything that is happening on your spouse's cell phone.

SPYMYBOX is especially good at capturing instant messages such as Facebook, LINE, Skype and WhatsApp because — unlike other products — SPYMYBOX captures all parts of the IM including status, stickers and attachments so you understand everything.

But SPYMYBOX is also one-of-a-kind because it is the only product that offers Call Intercept and Spy Call. This lets you listen in on your spouse's phone calls and hear what’s happening around their phone.

Sometimes a cheating spouse will use different phones — we have that situation covered also. SPYMYBOX will notify you when the SIM card is changed — this is pretty likely if they’re using a separate SIM card to have an affair.

If that happens, or if you simply want to spy on another phone, you can reinstall the software on a different phone an unlimited number of times during your subscription period. Great value if your partner decides to upgrade their phone, or if you upgrade to a new partner and don’t want to get burned again!

NOW AVAILABLE IN NIGERIA
Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by spymybox: 6:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
If Your Spouse Is Cheating Using Their Cell Phone
Then Don't You Have A Right To Know?

Of course, your spouse may be not be cheating, but it's the “not knowing” that is the problem — it's the “not knowing” that creates nagging suspicions and uncertainty that ruin your mind and your relationship. The good news is that there is no need to suffer any longer. Just install SPYMYBOX on your spouse's cell phone and you will know for sure what your partner is really feeling, saying and doing when you are not there.

SPYMYBOX will let you read all their cell phone messages from SMS to Instant Messages and let you know their location at any time, and even let you listen to their cell phone conversations as they happen. It's easy to install and is completely hidden so they will never know. And with live support to help you all the . you can buy in complete confidence. please contact me spymybox@gmail.com

SPYMYBOX Gives You Total Control Of
Your Spouse's Cell Phone Without Them Knowing

Install SPYMYBOX on the cell phone you want to monitor — it then works invisibly in the background, continually sending you information about everything that is happening on your spouse's cell phone.

SPYMYBOX is especially good at capturing instant messages such as Facebook, LINE, Skype and WhatsApp because — unlike other products — SPYMYBOX captures all parts of the IM including status, stickers and attachments so you understand everything.

But SPYMYBOX is also one-of-a-kind because it is the only product that offers Call Intercept and Spy Call. This lets you listen in on your spouse's phone calls and hear what’s happening around their phone.

Sometimes a cheating spouse will use different phones — we have that situation covered also. SPYMYBOX will notify you when the SIM card is changed — this is pretty likely if they’re using a separate SIM card to have an affair.

If that happens, or if you simply want to spy on another phone, you can reinstall the software on a different phone an unlimited number of times during your subscription period. Great value if your partner decides to upgrade their phone, or if you upgrade to a new partner and don’t want to get burned again!

NOW AVAILABLE IN NIGERIA
Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by OmoAlata1(f): 7:58pm On Jul 22, 2014
Some people are not meant to be monogamous. I think your husband is one of those men. if you want to stay with him, then the only way it can work is open relationship. Open relationship varies from couples to couples. So you two have to set your own rules according to your preference. and MUST follow it. I don't see anything wrong with him asking for a fling, at least he asked. It is up to you if you want to stay or leave.

I don't understand why everyone is having an anxiety and heart attack over his request. You will be shock how people define their own marriage. All these goody goody to shoes comments are too much.

1 Like

Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by willorie(f): 10:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
jayseehe: Life is like Nairaland. People will like your problems and comment, but no one will solve them because everyone is busy updating theirs.

That is just it dear!

Everybody is busy solving their problems just like Nairalanders are been busy updating watever is on their mind....

So Op, pray to God & seek answers b4 it's late
Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by Nobody: 5:00am On Jul 23, 2014
I will never let my spouse flirt with other women; Apart from it been down right disrepectful, it is infact considered cheating and a sin; According to the bible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Would You Sleep With Your Daughter Or Dad? / My Wife Is Pushing Me To Do Things I Don't Like Please Advice Your Friend / Sisi Quadri Biography: Wife, Age, Net Worth, Cause Of Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.