Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,107 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:17 AM

Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? (18354 Views)

Photo: Would You Let Your Pregnant Wife Go Clubbing Dressed Like This? / Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
Pls, I need your suggestions and advice here. Am someone that loves to give a man some space and then letting him do what he wants. But trust me, I could be a great detector. I could monitor everything you do (I do this stlyishly because I don't want to be called possessive). Its rather very hard for my guy to cheat on me witout me finding out. Very hard! Because I must find out.

Ok now listen, the last time I caught him cheating on me was 6 months ago. I was out of town for 1 week and He brought a girl home. Ok when I came back, it took me just 2weeks and I found out he was with someone. I confronted him, normally he would want to lie but later he said the truth and confessed how everything happened. He said it was just a mere fling.

Ok! Now we were chatting normally some days back, and he was like can I let him have a fling? Thats is, I would be aware that he is with some woman and won't complain. My first answer was a resounding NO! So he went ahead to say he does not want to keep lying to me anymore because one lie begets plenty lies. Thus he wants to tell me when he is having a fling with a girl.

So, matured guys and girls. What do you think abt this? I prefer answers from matured minds. Would you let your spouse flirt??

2 Likes

Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by hrmkz: 5:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
hmmm.
Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by watchthisposter(m): 5:27pm On Jul 21, 2014
Wait o, lemme get this straight, you guys are married and he wants to have a fling and he told you to your face and you did not slap the y-chromosome outta him? undecided

You must be an exceptionally nice person.

What is he looking for in those other girls that you don't have? If he feels you are not good enough for him, he can do one...

56 Likes

Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 21, 2014
Op, tell your hubby that you will allow him to have a fling only when he allows you to have one too. In other words, you guys should opt for an open marriage. Problem solved.

O.k, let me be serious. i think your hubby is not used to staying with only one woman at a time or has never being faithful to any lady he has dated before you and has never being faithful to you. Now what i am amazed at is the level of tolerance you have shown towards this attitude. I feel you gave him so much freedom, that he translated it to having side chicks while dating you. But you chose to turn a blind eye to it in the name of 'Giving him his space because he is a Man'. Dnt get me wrong. A man needs his space BUT NOT the kind of space where he is free to keep side chicks and become unfaithful. No man would ever allow that from a woman. Now he saw how comfortable you were with his lifestyle and so had the AUDACITY to ask you to your face if you can allow him to have flings!!
A man can never have the audacity to ask you of such if you have never shown that you are o.k with it.

As for your question, I CAN NEVER allow flings in my marriage. I WILL NEVER MARRY A MAN WHO REASONS THIS WAY. I can never marry a man whose lifestyle is this way. Flings in a marriage is an evidence that something is wrong with that marriage.

52 Likes

Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 21, 2014
If you are not married to him yet please dont marry him and years down theline disturb God with prayers on what you could have avoided.

He is not marriage material, he does not understand or respect marriage, if women would refuse to settle for less they would stop getting less.

27 Likes

Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by beeevan: 7:23pm On Jul 21, 2014
Are you really asking this? I doubt if you really love this man.

7 Likes

Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by Kanwulia: 6:03am On Jul 22, 2014
Heck yeah!
I resemble ugly MGBEKE wife wey dey beg for blokos and chop-chop-money? cheesy
The best way to deal with such things is to IGNORE!
Make the man or woman dey flirt dey go na!
E go soon jam blackmailer wey go post im toto or blokos for YouTube/Facebook ke!!! cheesy
If you make it a big deal, OKORO or MGBEKE go begin to feel funky!

Sha-sha make the flirt aim higher o.
A downgrade would be a MAJOR H-INSULT!!!! angry

4 Likes

Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by jayseehe(m): 7:03am On Jul 22, 2014
Life is like Nairaland. People will like your problems and comment, but no one will solve them because everyone is busy updating theirs.

28 Likes

Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by Smartsyn(m): 7:04am On Jul 22, 2014
hmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by justi4jesu(f): 7:04am On Jul 22, 2014
Hell Nooooo....Who does that? angry angry

1 Like

Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by MilesLamar(m): 7:06am On Jul 22, 2014
Did u take anytin b4 creatin diz topic??

5 Likes

Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by SummyL: 7:07am On Jul 22, 2014
Your spouse really needs deliverance form ToToliasis o. Abi aint all of 'em the same
Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by natureblack(m): 7:07am On Jul 22, 2014
Simple,just tell him he can if only he would allow you open a business-center in the bed-room.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 22, 2014
No it is not ok to flirt with another person whether your spouses are present or not.It is a matter of respect there is a difference between two parties looking at the opposite sex and engaging in inappropriate behavior...It is not acceptable in my marriage/relationship and will never be...If you want to flirt you should stay single..people in committed relationships undermine the value of that relationship by allowing someone else to "think" that they can share for a moment what is promised to your partner...Why should some other girl think that I would be willing to allow her the same benefits that my wife / fiancee who has proven herself deserving of my respect should get to be with me...I wouldn't encourage it and belittle her in such a disrespectful way.

7 Likes

Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by femmmmi94: 7:07am On Jul 22, 2014
[size=14pt][url=gidihub..com/2014/07/signs-your-boyfriend-will-never-propose.html]Signs Your Boyfriend Will Never Propose Marriage To You (Must Read)[/url] [/size]
Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 22, 2014
Well? permit him if he permits you.
Ask him to allow u too *even when you myt have no intention *
Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by chelseabmw(m): 7:08am On Jul 22, 2014
Op
You nor know who Boiz be.... grin you can catch fire.... sorry you nor fit catch me say I dey cheat cheesy Dats if I decide to cheat
Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by MissyDivah(f): 7:08am On Jul 22, 2014
Yes and No lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by eluquenson(m): 7:08am On Jul 22, 2014
This isn't a marriage undecided

You guys are just deceiving each other

3 Likes

Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by Ayanko(m): 7:09am On Jul 22, 2014
Its better he lies to you than telling it to your face.

6 Likes

Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by Guidette(f): 7:09am On Jul 22, 2014
Marriage by force!

@OP Na only you waka come? In fact let the man bring the girl to the house, arrange food and drinks for them, make the bed for them and sit down outside the door with soft drink after they finish their tinzzz. Nawa for u o..... lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by Fatdon(m): 7:10am On Jul 22, 2014
Hmmmm for me, both of us cheat.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 22, 2014
Am the jealous type, i can't allow it

2 Likes

Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by xp17(m): 7:10am On Jul 22, 2014
the next thing he ll ask you is 3-some.

my mum said it easier to eliminate a weed at the infantry stage . if you continue , you are going in for a disaster that is about to happen.

#BringBackHerBrain#

vex outta thread. metcheew!

16 Likes

Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 22, 2014
I really think you shouldn't allow that. Cos me I won't oooo. One day he will eventually pack his luggages

1 Like

Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by Brymo: 7:11am On Jul 22, 2014
Dats foolishness, y wud i allow my fiancee to flirt.
Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by GeneralShepherd(m): 7:11am On Jul 22, 2014
Just tell him this in olamide's voice, 'Story for the gods'.

1 Like

Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by superior1: 7:12am On Jul 22, 2014
[size=13pt]No...eating your cake and having it is not possible[/size]
@OP, the guy will soon tell you he was just having a fling with you are you so bad that you cant get yourself a responsible man

3 Likes

Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by freshness2020: 7:12am On Jul 22, 2014
Hell no!
This is Nigeria not France!
Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by samnificent(m): 7:12am On Jul 22, 2014
common sense will even give u de answer..

3 Likes

Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by ibdeals1(m): 7:14am On Jul 22, 2014
m sure you guys are nt married smiley

3 Likes

Re: Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 22, 2014
Marriage is a sacred bond. If u guys r married, then i believe u already knw d answer.
If u guys r not, i still believe u knw d answer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Would You Sleep With Your Daughter Or Dad? / Adeniji Taiwo Abigeal: Missing Girl (Photo) / Marriage And The Happily Ever After Syndrome: An Alternative Perspective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.