Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,947 members, 7,810,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl (27900 Views)

Name One Thing You Can't Stand In A Beautiful Girl Or A Handsome Guy. / How Do You Know That A Girl or Boy Really Loves You? / Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by ratiken(m): 11:00am On Jul 23, 2014
Summary: Marry a wife that suits you.
When a man marries a woman more intelligent and exposed than he is, there are high chances for ego battles. So its more about the man's intelligence than the woman.

When an intelligent man marries an averagely intelligent lady, chances are that he'll rub off on her in the long run as they are wired to look up and learn from someone they consider more intelligent than them unlike the men where ego comes in the way.

Gentleness (not timidity) has no better alternative. A dumb wife is a NO NO.

1 Like

Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by hayoakins(m): 11:04am On Jul 23, 2014
a mix of both wink
Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 23, 2014

1 Like

Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by akanbiaa(m): 11:04am On Jul 23, 2014
Guys prefer as wife materials, girls who respect them and treat them like babies at the same time. whether she is gentle or intelligent.
Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by Ladybluecash(f): 11:07am On Jul 23, 2014
Gentle nd Foolish baaaahhh. Abeg op go get yourself an intelligent wife, nd besides inteligent is diff frm been brillant, wen u av an intelligent woman for a wife infact u ar blessed by God

1 Like

Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 23, 2014
McWhillion: Intelligent girls.
Intelligent girls are most times gentle anyway.
You spoke my mind, God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by mindworx: 11:12am On Jul 23, 2014
olubukola07: Most guys will open their mouths to say they want an intellligently smart girl but deep down within them they want a gently dumb girl so they will be able to push and order her around. The "African" in most of our men will make them prefer the gentle girl as a wife material.

That wasn't needed ...

1 Like

Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by princessayesha(f): 11:12am On Jul 23, 2014
When a man loves, he loves. It doesn't matter if the girl is whatever.
Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by Odika1: 11:14am On Jul 23, 2014
[color=#770077][/color]an intelligent woman.
Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by 4q: 11:15am On Jul 23, 2014
True intelligence humbles the possessor.
Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by mindworx: 11:18am On Jul 23, 2014
Where is andromida ... tot she was working on something for dmcdad ...
Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by adeoladrg(m): 11:19am On Jul 23, 2014
both
Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by dmcdad: 11:28am On Jul 23, 2014
mindworx: Where is andromida ... tot she was working on something for dmcdad ...
wink
Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by Iyineda(m): 11:33am On Jul 23, 2014
Intelligence is a very appealing trait to me. But it must be termpered with other qualities.
Being gentle alone is not sufficient because a gentle, simple-minded girl is painfully difficult to relate to and makes it too easy for her partner to become condescending.
Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by xamster(m): 11:39am On Jul 23, 2014
coolMy ideal woman is an intelligent woman who can stand for me @ my absence and display good countenance to situations. However she would be humble, respectful and a role model to ma kidz......cuz nigga am D man of hauz wid ego or no kudi i be foot header of ma home
Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by IzyLuv(f): 11:40am On Jul 23, 2014
daryoor: Im focuced on the extremes, intelligent woman with coleric tendencies, the kind of woman that will tell her husbands brother the ugly truth. Cause she feel her action is justified, she wont shy away from giving unsolicited advices, cause shes always compelled to. Fix things and fix people also.

There are gentle intelligent girls also but my focus is on those that have no substance the one that have. Achieved everything they want in life when the get married and have kids-empty vessels

Such girls irritate me.
Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 23, 2014
A woman could be both right?
Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by Emmaomotob(m): 11:55am On Jul 23, 2014
kennygee: Most guys are intimidated by intelligent women, they want a gentle woman who will just say "how high" when they say jump without complaining. While an Intelligent woman will ask you why you want her to jump and offer a better way of doing it if there is one.

So guys o, we are waiting, which do you prefer?
No woman can intimidate me.WOMEN CAN BE SMARTER SHARPER PERFORM BETTER (BOOKWISE) BUT NOT INTELLIGENT.
WOMEN THINK THROUGH EMOTION AND CERTAINLY NON-IMMAGINATIVE[color=#990000][/color] tongue menarebetterthanwomen.com
Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by lakamua: 12:00pm On Jul 23, 2014
intelligence is not all about academics. a gentle woman is wiser to do what will make her marriage work by studying her partner. but d so called intelligent women are just noisemakers.. they will only fit men dat are weak.
Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by DonTonero: 12:01pm On Jul 23, 2014
The word Gentle and intelligence has different meaning based on the writers point of view.....and from the writers point of view no man i repeat no man would go for the intelligent woman except the man is 007 and is willing to die young. No man wants a disrespectful woman and intelligence cannot bring about humility or gentleness but being gentle and submissive can actually transform into intelligence because it takes a gentle woman to learn observe and adapt to changes because of her gentility even the gentle dumb will adjust when taught but all this changes lies with the man and how he wants to run his family and as for me an intelligent arrogant woman is HELL NO for me because they have ripped my life severally with their i too know only to regret when its late. God created women to be submissive(this encompasses gentility, intelligent and co) and not intelligent(this brings about arrogance,gender equality and divorce).
NB.... it all depends on the man

3 Likes

Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 23, 2014
How about wife material = anyone you can connect with?

Connection is the most important thing in marriage.

Then, if she can complement you, that's a plus.

And if you're physically attracted to her, then that's a super-duper wife material.

Intelligent/gentle and whatnot are what kids ponder on while day-dreaming.
Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by deletrue: 12:05pm On Jul 23, 2014
fijiano202: None i dont want to marry a husband(Intelligent girl) or handbag(Gentle girl)
But you be man (m). How can you man a husband? Wonderful!
Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by TerryCarr(m): 12:08pm On Jul 23, 2014
GentleMimi: Intelligent woman all the way,no argument there.
I'll choose intelligence over gentility. Gentle peeps could be wickedly dangerous,you know? The intelligent woman knows how to handle situations as it deems fit. The man can go out and confidently leave his home in the intelligent woman's care.
The intelligent woman influences the children too. Makes them smart and active.
God forbid,but if the man passes away,the intelligence of the woman is needed for her children to make it in life with the few available resources.
The intelligent woman is not necessarily bossy or arrogant,just a lady who knows what she wants and then goes about achieving it in the easiest ways possible.
The man cannot be at his peak at all times in terms of mental capability. Sometimes,he needs a mentally strong woman to give him the required push.
Note: it is only strong men that take up the challange of an intelligent woman. Weak men want ''gentle'' pushovers,whom they can control like puppets on strings.
i don't belive that there is so such thing as "weak" men
Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by ifoundmyperfect: 12:12pm On Jul 23, 2014
A woman who is intelligent, with a sky rocketing IQ, but isn't gentle, recalcitrant and can't be submissive is not wife material for me

A woman who is gentle, submissive with a very low IQ, also isnt a wife material for me...

A Stubborn Wife Versus A Gentle slowpoke...

^^^ I don't see a choice there...

I mean, WFT? Why will anyone venture through such route? Who says one can have both...

Thank God for My Heavenly Gift...
Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 23, 2014
Intelligent women ofcourse. Their brain is always a thing of a beauty. I find them more titillating literally . undecided
Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by fijiano202(m): 12:19pm On Jul 23, 2014
deletrue: But you be man (m). How can you man a husband? Wonderful!
bros,is this chinese? i dont understand
Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by nifton(m): 12:23pm On Jul 23, 2014
nerodenero: Your club is gentle,besides,Messi looks gentle grin grin grin
True talk,barca epitome of gentility and messi the custodian of it.
Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by Emmaomotob(m): 12:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
DonTonero: The word Gentle and intelligence has different meaning based on the writers point of view.....and from the writers point of view no man i repeat no man would go for the intelligent woman except the man is 007 and is willing to die young. No man wants a disrespectful woman and intelligence cannot bring about humility or gentleness but being gentle and submissive can actually transform into intelligence because it takes a gentle woman to learn observe and adapt to changes because of her gentility even the gentle dumb will adjust when taught but all this changes lies with the man and how he wants to run his family and as for me an intelligent arrogant woman is HELL NO for me because they have ripped my life severally with their i too know only to regret when its late. God created women to be submissive(this encompasses gentility, intelligent and co) and not intelligent(this brings about arrogance,gender equality and divorce).
NB.... it all depends on the man
I couldn't have said it better. kiss

1 Like

Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by Deehvahrzz(f): 12:49pm On Jul 23, 2014
GentleMimi: Intelligent woman all the way,no argument there.
I'll choose intelligence over gentility. Gentle peeps could be wickedly dangerous,you know? The intelligent woman knows how to handle situations as it deems fit. The man can go out and confidently leave his home in the intelligent woman's care.
The intelligent woman influences the children too. Makes them smart and active.
God forbid,but if the man passes away,the intelligence of the woman is needed for her children to make it in life with the few available resources.
The intelligent woman is not necessarily bossy or arrogant,just a lady who knows what she wants and then goes about achieving it in the easiest ways possible.
The man cannot be at his peak at all times in terms of mental capability. Sometimes,he needs a mentally strong woman to give him the required push.
Note: it is only strong men that take up the challange of an intelligent woman. Weak men want ''gentle'' pushovers,whom they can control like puppets on strings.
His home or their home?
Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by DonaldGenes(m): 12:51pm On Jul 23, 2014
Tribe please?

Wife material

Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by 2324xclusive: 12:57pm On Jul 23, 2014
[img]http://3.bp..com/-pveND0p4700/U8uySVhA7JI/AAAAAAAABNM/cwdIOZnUiU0/s1600/s.jpg[/img]

Nollywood actress, Sola Kosoko Abina, the daughter of popular veteran actor Jide Kosoko, and her husband Abiodun Abina welcomed a baby girl in the US yesterday July 19th. Sola married Abiodun Abina in January 2012. This is the couple’s first child. Congrats to them

SOURCE

daryoor: we've all heard about how the whole temperament thing, and the conclusion that there is no perfect personality, that all has their pros and cons.

there are intelligent women that are aware of their potential, they are their opinion without fear, the are very active individuals. these women can make strategic decisions in the absence of their husbands. but the down side of this type is that the emasculate their husbands because the believe very well in their opinions and the can easily point out when the hubands leadership is far away from ideal, and this leads to a lot of instability.

on the othe hand there are very obedient women who just nuture you and your kids, no ambition or crave for control, they just want peace and stability, i know you can be intelligent and choose to be submissive but im refering to those ones that got you shocked when you heard they are graduates, the ones that actually cant contribute anything logical or thoughtful, the kind of wife that you cant discuss your problems with an be sure she cant ever give u a well thought out advise or suggestion, women like this have no interest in politics, culture or basic philosophy, she can only talk about fathiah balogun and p. square.

i know these two cases are extreme but which is better?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Be Warned!!!! When A Girl Asks You To Lick Her Wet Vagina Dry. Do This Pls (20+) / My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken / Watch: Senior High School Student 3 Some Sex Video Trending Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.