Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Ladies, What's Your Reaction When A Guy Mistakenly Touch Your Private Part? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What's Your Reaction When A Guy Mistakenly Touch Your Private Part? (51443 Views)

Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics / Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reaction When A Guy Mistakenly Touch Your Private Part? by frank043(m): 11:53pm On Jul 23, 2014
temigracie: i ll mistakenly touch his thing too cool
Try it and see if that hand will ever touch any d*ck again!!!
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reaction When A Guy Mistakenly Touch Your Private Part? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 23, 2014
Why do girls like to slap guys? It is funny though!
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reaction When A Guy Mistakenly Touch Your Private Part? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 23, 2014
farano: I'll touch his na shocked grin
Mistakenly
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reaction When A Guy Mistakenly Touch Your Private Part? by ayukdaboss(m): 11:55pm On Jul 23, 2014
tosyne2much: Why on earth wil a lady say she wld slap a guy whose hand touch her bosom by accident ?... Does slap insinuate u av high self esteem or u ar a classy babe ? D funniest tin is dat such ladies boobs are already in slippers format so dey get so embarrassed and want to cover up by flaring up in anger... Dem go start to dey quote me now... Mak una dey look ooooo

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reaction When A Guy Mistakenly Touch Your Private Part? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 23, 2014
frank043: Try it and two hot dirty slaps will be returned. Try it again,and get badly battered. Mtchew....You are just making mouth,empty threats...it doesn't hold any water.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
@ Badly Battered?.
Pls, do tell me you're joking sha.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reaction When A Guy Mistakenly Touch Your Private Part? by frank043(m): 11:56pm On Jul 23, 2014
farano: shocked wetin be your own hun? Do me I do u man no go vex grin
you get mind?...cute pix though,i won't mind touching you sha...buh will tell you it aint a mistake,come slap me na#winks#
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reaction When A Guy Mistakenly Touch Your Private Part? by sugaarbear(m): 11:57pm On Jul 23, 2014
shymexx: What kind of guy touches a woman's private part? - Or are you alluding to something else apart from the P-money? grin

Anyway, if you touch a woman's P-money, without her consent, especially if she doesn't know you like that. You deserve to be slapped!

However, touching the batty is allowed at all times, just to check if it's real or not. Too many fake batty out here, and a nyggah gotta check how real the selling point is, before paying. Lawd knows I be slapping that batty everywhere, and 'em chics don't get mad.They just smile and tell a nyggah to stop being naughty. cool
dude you come from jamaica ?
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reaction When A Guy Mistakenly Touch Your Private Part? by LordCenturion(m): 11:57pm On Jul 23, 2014
50calibre: This OP is a clown. How's it possible to mistakenly touch a woman's private part, how does that happen?

The female privates aren't like that of a guy that just dangles externally and can be touched mistakenly.

As a female, if a guy's hand somehow finds it's way to your privates, it's not a mistake, feel free to punish him with a stinging slap.

see u,I will just hang my hands after she slapped me

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reaction When A Guy Mistakenly Touch Your Private Part? by chimajii: 11:58pm On Jul 23, 2014
@OP first, it is Private parts not private part
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reaction When A Guy Mistakenly Touch Your Private Part? by frank043(m): 12:00am On Jul 24, 2014
glitest:

@ Badly Battered?.
Just kidding,cmon. I can't lay hands on a lady,buh I can touch oo. I won't lie about it,will tell you I intentionally touched you and boldly watch what will happen. Hope you were joking when you said you will slap sha? I return my slap twice as I received.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reaction When A Guy Mistakenly Touch Your Private Part? by chimajii: 12:02am On Jul 24, 2014
pasqal09: Because the other thread made fp doesn't mean this will

Lwkm!! Such swift Response
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reaction When A Guy Mistakenly Touch Your Private Part? by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 24, 2014
frank043: Just kidding,cmon. I can't lay hands on a lady,buh I can touch oo. I won't lie about it,will tell you I intentionally touched you and boldly watch what will happen. Hope you were joking when you said you will slap sha? I return my slap twice as I received.

Eh!...I will slap the thre bar jeysus out of you, if you tell me you intentionally touch me....You hit back?..Chai..I will go on Suarez on your behind.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reaction When A Guy Mistakenly Touch Your Private Part? by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 24, 2014
sugaarbear: dude you come from jamaica ?

Say no more, bredrin.

Busy, mi from rasclart Kingston, Jamaica where chichi man afi get burn. Dun noe.

Mek dem nuh this, Jamaica!

We not going down, and dem huff and dem a puff and dem a frown.

Can't tek di getto youf dem fi clown, cah what goes around, comes all the way around.

Shalom!
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reaction When A Guy Mistakenly Touch Your Private Part? by farano(f): 12:08am On Jul 24, 2014
Mintayo:
and the touching continues...smh...
shake it well
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reaction When A Guy Mistakenly Touch Your Private Part? by frank043(m): 12:09am On Jul 24, 2014
glitest:

Eh!...I will slap the thre bar jeysus out of you, if you tell me you intentionally touch me....You hit back?..Chai..I will go on Suarez on your behind.
HahahahahaHaha!!!...I mistakenly touch,you slap,I intentionally touch,you slap. Haba na. If you go on suarez,I'l go on Zidane.lolz

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reaction When A Guy Mistakenly Touch Your Private Part? by Mintayo(m): 12:11am On Jul 24, 2014
farano: shake it well
:p
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reaction When A Guy Mistakenly Touch Your Private Part? by farano(f): 12:11am On Jul 24, 2014
datfreshdude:
Mistakenly
Accidentally
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reaction When A Guy Mistakenly Touch Your Private Part? by bidexmat(m): 12:12am On Jul 24, 2014
Kunleskey: Ladies how do you feel? and what's your reaction when a guy mistakenly touch any private part of your body? It has happend to me several times.in which a friend of mine in uni. Love playing hard with me and i dön't like such game bcoz it can lead to injury but, unfortunaly one day she played hard with me that i was so weak and i could,nt control myself.she drew me close to her and i mistakenly press the wrong botten for 30sec, which is the bossom.,and i was expecting her to react but, both of gazed at each other and left., ladie's wat's your reaction?
. Touches private part kwa, the reaction go b private na! grin
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reaction When A Guy Mistakenly Touch Your Private Part? by mcpat(m): 12:14am On Jul 24, 2014
onstelly: My bf is the only one allow to touch any part that is private, if any other guy try am HOT SLAP
hot slap? Be realistic... For a guy to touch u there would have been some chemistry..
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reaction When A Guy Mistakenly Touch Your Private Part? by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 24, 2014
frank043: HahahahahaHaha!!!...I mistakenly touch,you slap,I intentionally touch,you slap. Haba na. If you go on suarez,I'l go on Zidane.lolz

SMH
grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reaction When A Guy Mistakenly Touch Your Private Part? by frank043(m): 12:21am On Jul 24, 2014
glitest:

SMH
grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Cmon,tell me you are joking joor! Choose one: mistakenly or intentionally?...without any slap oo!!! Don't say I didn't tell you dear.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reaction When A Guy Mistakenly Touch Your Private Part? by Blackteeth(m): 12:21am On Jul 24, 2014
A mistake is a mistake and there is nothing girls should do about it.
There was a time my hand heavily slapped a girls bottom and she looked back. I waved at her to say sorry and I know she understood it was a mistake. But if she had stupidly overeacted I would have shown her how idiotic she was by not recognizing a mistake.
Infact even if you touch a girls private part intentionally and depending on situation the truth is some girls would end up doing nothing. She would just stare at you in confusion. Its when you do it a second time that she may attack you physically or verbally.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reaction When A Guy Mistakenly Touch Your Private Part? by 190theclown: 12:28am On Jul 24, 2014
Una really get time undecided
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reaction When A Guy Mistakenly Touch Your Private Part? by tonididdy(m): 12:56am On Jul 24, 2014
Mintayo: What kind of question is this? I am sure the Op is a teenager! Even my 4yrs old cousin can not ask such a dumb question. And to think that it made the fp is beyond me!
How cld a guy mistaken touch a lady's private part? Something that is well covered with some kinda clothing?? Such a guy deserves a kick on his 'balls'!
Mintayo:
Lmaooo
lol same guy...haha guy man choose one, for or against the motion ? grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reaction When A Guy Mistakenly Touch Your Private Part? by captainobvious: 12:56am On Jul 24, 2014
its funny how threads like this make it to front page, while trades like the link below never make it anywhere:

https://www.nairaland.com/1824923/top-10-interview-questions-sample

what is happening to nairaland?
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reaction When A Guy Mistakenly Touch Your Private Part? by tonididdy(m): 12:59am On Jul 24, 2014
all4naija: Why do girls like to slap guys? It is funny though!
and bite too.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reaction When A Guy Mistakenly Touch Your Private Part? by bola4dprec(m): 1:09am On Jul 24, 2014
hmmm
onstelly: My bf is the only one allow to touch any part that is private, if any other guy try am HOT SLAP
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reaction When A Guy Mistakenly Touch Your Private Part? by fombadi: 1:23am On Jul 24, 2014
What an embarrassing topic. Poster u sure ur not up to something?
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reaction When A Guy Mistakenly Touch Your Private Part? by chuqudy(m): 2:09am On Jul 24, 2014
Do girls have private parts??

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reaction When A Guy Mistakenly Touch Your Private Part? by maybel(m): 2:11am On Jul 24, 2014
Kunleskey: Are you sure.? Bcoz it happend to me on countless time with different girls and they did'nt do or say anything than to gaze @me..but i did one thing to a girl and is very clear i used my hand to slap her bottom(i beat her bottom) but, i ran and she chase me .. I intensionally did dat sha..
Why always you? Are u Baloteli?
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reaction When A Guy Mistakenly Touch Your Private Part? by Nobody: 2:29am On Jul 24, 2014
glitest:

@ Badly Battered?.
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FORIEGNERS AND AFRICANS FORUM ANSWERS relating to these thread -
FORIEGNER: i've experienced that severally, even my brother had reached that extent when we played table tennis. its funny though but i loved the way he touched, felt warm and delicate i loved it but t'was n0thing intimate.
NAIJA: chai, (other w0rds kan be used like God4bid etc) na slap oh... i hate that, it feels bad. the lord shall destroy all evil, rubbish post, you are mad for p0sting these topic, how will he touch me? i will warn him not to ever make that mistake.... "and it goes 0n sha."

Visit http://naijazoom.com for amazing updates like nairaland smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reaction When A Guy Mistakenly Touch Your Private Part? by Damyion(m): 3:16am On Jul 24, 2014
*yinmu*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) / What Is This Pastor Doing With A Love Machine? / Wow! The Biggest bosom In Nigeria (SEE PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.