Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,423 members, 7,958,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:35 AM

My Candid Advice To Okorocha,before 2015. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Candid Advice To Okorocha,before 2015. (496 Views)

Ihedioha Allegedly Pays Secret Visit To Okorocha; Pleads For Soft Landing (pic) / IMOLITES TO OKOROCHA ; Where Is 3 Billion Naira Roche Paid For Adapalm? / 'Leave Abia State Alone'- Abia Special Adviser To Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Candid Advice To Okorocha,before 2015. by Donmarrius: 6:16pm On Jul 21, 2014
1.APC has NO place in Igboland,Imo state is not exception.
2.It is not too late for you to retrack path.
3.Personally,i love you,but my love for Igbo nation,is greater,hence...
4.I wouldn't want you fail come 2015,but i will have no choice,if you want to islamize us,via APC(my personal view,respect it).
5.I wouldn't want what happened to Ohakim at the poll,happen to you.
6.Worst still,if you fail,you either run to exil,like Nyako,or end up in jail,like Ibori,or even take rat medicine like one evil sage from the 'waste'.

ALTERNATIVE PARTY(S);
1.PDP won't take you back,cos' they see you as a political harlot,and worst still,aspirants there,won't allow that.
2.APGA won't take you back,cos' you have betrayed their mandate,with insult joined.
3.LP is ok.
4.PPA may be ok.

(1) (Reply)

Governor Chime On The Hunt For His Deputy / Omisore Says Assassins Are After Him- If I Hear! / Buhari's Survival Saved Nigeria -- JONATHAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.